Jump to topic:

Gaza Resident Bombed In Debate With Israeli

GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2012 10:31:18 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
"While a guy in Ashkelon is arguing that Israelis are the bigger victims, his opponent in the debate, a resident of Gaza, gets bombed by the Israeli Air Force. Debate over."
-- Alex Jones

"The [CNN] segment entitled "Living in the Conflict Zone" involved a debate between Gaza resident Mohammed Sulaiman and Israeli Nissim Nahoom.

Nahoom argues that civilians in Gaza and Israeli cities like his home town of Ashkelon, a target of Hamas missile attacks, are experiencing the same fears but that the situation is worse because Palestinian attacks are designed to "hurt as many civilians as possible".

The background noise of bombings can be heard throughout the interview, but at the 2:53 mark a huge explosion is heard which makes Sulaiman flinch, and in turn pretty much destroys Nahoom"s argument that the suffering of Israelis and Palestinians is comparable in any way.

"Sorry, carry on with you question," remarks Sulaiman as further huge explosions are heard.

"You can hear everything," he adds as the sound of the air strikes outside drowns out the sound of his voice.

When asked what the noise was, Sulaiman replies, "These are Israeli war planes bombing the Gaza Strip," adding, "I"m not going to allow these bombs to interrupt me from having this debate with you and your guest."

However, before he is able to finish his point, Sulaiman recoils as a mammoth explosion shakes his house and sounds of screaming are heard in the background. The CNN anchor later confirms that Sulaiman is OK.

Although the indiscriminate firing of rockets from Gaza into Israeli cities has been rightly condemned, any debate about who is living under the most terror is clearly a moot point just by looking at the numbers."

[Video in link]
http://www.infowars.com...

"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
lewis20
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2012 10:35:42 AM
Ya I was watching that on CNN and the guy in Gaza was telling them to ignore the explosions in the background. Hard to call. That a debate when one guy is in big danger and the other is almost entirely safe.
"If you are a racist I will attack you with the north"- Abraham Lincoln

"Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material" - Leviticus 19 19

"War is a racket" - Smedley Butler
lewis20
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2012 10:48:46 AM
It seems like Gaza is your little brother trying to poke you and you just beat beat the sht out of him . Don't know why he's picking a fight but you're responding with unnecessary force.
"If you are a racist I will attack you with the north"- Abraham Lincoln

"Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material" - Leviticus 19 19

"War is a racket" - Smedley Butler
MouthWash
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2012 12:57:41 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Infowars always gets you the real news.
"Well, that gives whole new meaning to my assassination. If I was going to die anyway, perhaps I should leave the Bolsheviks' descendants some Christmas cookies instead of breaking their dishes and vodka bottles in their sleep." -Tsar Nicholas II (YYW)