Total Posts:161|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Communism

badger
Posts: 11,793
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2012 6:08:49 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
If you got an email tomorrow titled "World Communism. Right lads, we're going for it" and it had it had a little "yes" button down at the bottom, would you click it? Equal opportunity for equal effort, regardless the field. Tutelage taken into consideration. Everyone fed. Atrocity abolished. A universally agreed upon morality, whether through compromise or whatever. Majority rule, internet based. Everyone get your laptops and get out into some square or other next Tuesday, we'll figure out Wi-Fi when you're there. Would you click it?
signature
thett3
Posts: 14,378
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2012 6:09:31 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
No.
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
thett3
Posts: 14,378
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2012 6:16:26 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/23/2012 6:15:11 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 11/23/2012 6:11:46 PM, badger wrote:
Anyone else who wouldn't?

You're asking for a flame war, aren't you? :/

gtfo of america red scum your trying to start ww3 imma knock you out to the third page of google for this
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2012 6:17:19 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Almost any button you allow me to press that would dramatically change the world, I would press. But that's just out of profound boredom.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2012 6:20:02 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/23/2012 6:16:26 PM, thett3 wrote:
At 11/23/2012 6:15:11 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 11/23/2012 6:11:46 PM, badger wrote:
Anyone else who wouldn't?

You're asking for a flame war, aren't you? :/

gtfo of america red scum your trying to start ww3 imma knock you out to the third page of google for this

Red is better than gilded green :p
badger
Posts: 11,793
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2012 6:20:27 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/23/2012 6:15:11 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 11/23/2012 6:11:46 PM, badger wrote:
Anyone else who wouldn't?

You're asking for a flame war, aren't you? :/

"Yes" or "No" answers will suffice.
signature
BlackVoid
Posts: 9,170
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2012 6:21:21 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/23/2012 6:16:26 PM, thett3 wrote:
At 11/23/2012 6:15:11 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 11/23/2012 6:11:46 PM, badger wrote:
Anyone else who wouldn't?

You're asking for a flame war, aren't you? :/

gtfo of america red scum your trying to start ww3 imma knock you out to the third page of google for this

you goddamn terrorist, think u can come over here blowing up our buildings, rapin out women an eatin our chickens. go back to servin ur "hoe-sama bin laden" or whatever ur lousy leaders name is.
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2012 6:21:46 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/23/2012 6:20:27 PM, badger wrote:
"Yes" or "No" answers will suffice.

Hmmmmmm.

Nah. Nah, they won't.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
thett3
Posts: 14,378
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2012 6:24:08 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/23/2012 6:21:21 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
At 11/23/2012 6:16:26 PM, thett3 wrote:
At 11/23/2012 6:15:11 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 11/23/2012 6:11:46 PM, badger wrote:
Anyone else who wouldn't?

You're asking for a flame war, aren't you? :/

gtfo of america red scum your trying to start ww3 imma knock you out to the third page of google for this

you goddamn terrorist, think u can come over here blowing up our buildings, rapin out women an eatin our chickens. go back to servin ur "hoe-sama bin laden" or whatever ur lousy leaders name is.

shutup bitchh we kicked your asses in ww2 and we can do it again. come at me bro*tears off shirt*
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2012 6:25:27 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Yes
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
johnnyboy54
Posts: 6,362
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2012 6:26:24 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/23/2012 6:24:08 PM, thett3 wrote:
At 11/23/2012 6:21:21 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
At 11/23/2012 6:16:26 PM, thett3 wrote:
At 11/23/2012 6:15:11 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 11/23/2012 6:11:46 PM, badger wrote:
Anyone else who wouldn't?

You're asking for a flame war, aren't you? :/

gtfo of america red scum your trying to start ww3 imma knock you out to the third page of google for this

you goddamn terrorist, think u can come over here blowing up our buildings, rapin out women an eatin our chickens. go back to servin ur "hoe-sama bin laden" or whatever ur lousy leaders name is.

shutup bitchh we kicked your asses in ww2 and we can do it again. come at me bro*tears off shirt*

That's not very threatening. Your kinda scrawny looking.
I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2012 6:27:03 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/23/2012 6:25:33 PM, badger wrote:
Please stop posting in this thread besides to answer "Yes" or "No".

If that's what you want, make a poll. You can't tell people to be quiet. It's completely futile.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
johnnyboy54
Posts: 6,362
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2012 6:27:43 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/23/2012 6:25:33 PM, badger wrote:
Please stop posting in this thread besides to answer "Yes" or "No".

We know badger is being serious. He is capitalizing and using punctuation.
I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
thett3
Posts: 14,378
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2012 6:31:18 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/23/2012 6:26:24 PM, johnnyboy54 wrote:
At 11/23/2012 6:24:08 PM, thett3 wrote:
At 11/23/2012 6:21:21 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
At 11/23/2012 6:16:26 PM, thett3 wrote:
At 11/23/2012 6:15:11 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 11/23/2012 6:11:46 PM, badger wrote:
Anyone else who wouldn't?

You're asking for a flame war, aren't you? :/

gtfo of america red scum your trying to start ww3 imma knock you out to the third page of google for this

you goddamn terrorist, think u can come over here blowing up our buildings, rapin out women an eatin our chickens. go back to servin ur "hoe-sama bin laden" or whatever ur lousy leaders name is.

shutup bitchh we kicked your asses in ww2 and we can do it again. come at me bro*tears off shirt*

That's not very threatening. Your kinda scrawny looking.

DONT MAKE ME REGRET PUTTING PICS UP
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
badger
Posts: 11,793
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2012 6:32:53 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/23/2012 6:27:03 PM, FREEDO wrote:
At 11/23/2012 6:25:33 PM, badger wrote:
Please stop posting in this thread besides to answer "Yes" or "No".

If that's what you want, make a poll. You can't tell people to be quiet. It's completely futile.

Whatever. MORE "YES" OR "NO" ANSWERS PLEASE.
signature
johnnyboy54
Posts: 6,362
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2012 6:33:43 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/23/2012 6:31:18 PM, thett3 wrote:
At 11/23/2012 6:26:24 PM, johnnyboy54 wrote:
At 11/23/2012 6:24:08 PM, thett3 wrote:
At 11/23/2012 6:21:21 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
At 11/23/2012 6:16:26 PM, thett3 wrote:
At 11/23/2012 6:15:11 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 11/23/2012 6:11:46 PM, badger wrote:
Anyone else who wouldn't?

You're asking for a flame war, aren't you? :/

gtfo of america red scum your trying to start ww3 imma knock you out to the third page of google for this

you goddamn terrorist, think u can come over here blowing up our buildings, rapin out women an eatin our chickens. go back to servin ur "hoe-sama bin laden" or whatever ur lousy leaders name is.

shutup bitchh we kicked your asses in ww2 and we can do it again. come at me bro*tears off shirt*

That's not very threatening. Your kinda scrawny looking.

DONT MAKE ME REGRET PUTTING PICS UP

No need ;)
I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
R0b1Billion
Posts: 3,733
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2012 6:37:29 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
If you had a button that said "utopia" would you press it?
Beliefs in a nutshell:
- The Ends never justify the Means.
- Objectivity is secondary to subjectivity.
- The War on Drugs is the worst policy in the U.S.
- Most people worship technology as a religion.
- Computers will never become sentient.
badger
Posts: 11,793
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2012 6:46:55 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/23/2012 6:37:29 PM, R0b1Billion wrote:
If you had a button that said "utopia" would you press it?

Okay, I'll take this as a "Yes," but potential for failure was implied in what I asked. Why does everyone have to be a smartarse?
signature