Jump to topic:

Brzezinski: Mass Activism Thwart My Control

GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2012 11:37:09 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Zbigniew Brzezinski (former U.S. National Security adviser, Obama's top adviser and mentor, co-founder of Trilateral Commission and CFR and Bilderberg member) openly admits to the EFNI global elite meeting that mass numbers of politically awakened activists are thwarting his ability to execute the New World Order. Whether you interpret it as NWO or not, his statements are chilling and undeniably tyranical and elitist.

"The former US National Security Advisor added that this "rise in worldwide populist activism is proving inimical to external domination of the kind that prevailed in the age of colonialism and imperialism."

Brzezinski concluded that "persistent and highly motivated populist resistance of politically awakened and historically resentful peoples to external control has proven to be increasingly difficult to suppress."

http://www.infowars.com...
(It's not Infowars claim, the video is in the link.)
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2012 11:59:05 AM
This has nothing to do with the NWO, and everybody has known about this for decades. All of the nationalist African and Asian movements did this . . .
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2012 12:19:04 PM
At 11/26/2012 11:59:05 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
This has nothing to do with the NWO, and everybody has known about this for decades. All of the nationalist African and Asian movements did this . . .

Youre saying that a globalist centralization and consolidation of power has nothing to do with a globalist agenda to consolidate power?

You have no clue what the New World Order is.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2012 12:26:59 PM
At 11/26/2012 12:19:04 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:

Youre saying that a globalist centralization and consolidation of power has nothing to do with a globalist agenda to consolidate power?

Strange. I cannot seem to see anything about globalism is his quotes. I must be blind.
Mr_Anon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2012 10:00:22 PM
At 11/26/2012 12:26:59 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 11/26/2012 12:19:04 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:

Strange. I cannot seem to see anything about globalism is his quotes. I must be blind.

In fact, the man's quote is about how there is increasing resistance to the lingering effects of colonialism. If anything, this is evidence against Geolaurite's hypotheses.

In fact, I'm kind of worried. I've been waiting for Obama to fulfill his NAFTA Superhighway promise for some time now.
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2012 11:01:19 PM
At 11/26/2012 10:00:22 PM, Mr_Anon wrote:
In fact, the man's quote is about how there is increasing resistance to the lingering effects of colonialism. If anything, this is evidence against Geolaurite's hypotheses.

In fact, I'm kind of worried. I've been waiting for Obama to fulfill his NAFTA Superhighway promise for some time now.

"persistent and highly motivated populist resistance of politically awakened and historically resentful peoples to external control has proven to be increasingly difficult to suppress."
-- Zbigniew Brzezinski

See an earlier statement of his that further confirms his stance as a globalist with an agenda:

"I am deeply troubled that a very vague, emotionally stated semi-theologically defined diagnosis of the central global menace is obscuring our national ability to comprehend the historically unprecedented challenge which is being posed in our time by a massive global political awakening and thus is obstructing our ability to deal effectively with the global political turmoil that this awakening is generating."
-- Zbigniew Brzezinski
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2012 11:05:39 PM
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat