Total Posts:43|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Liberal Democrats Exposed

GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2012 12:34:39 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Liberals made their message heard loud and clear this election:

Strip all my freedoms away, eliminate the 2nd, 4th, & 6th Amendment, drone bomb thousands of innocent women and children, send more young men to die in multiplying wars, indefinitely detain me without trial, assassinate me, destroy the dollars in my wallet, destroy the economy, hurt small business, lay off more workers by raising the cost of employment via Obamacare, add 6 trillion to the debt, take my tax dollars and give it to rich bankers, foreign regimes, and Al Queda terrorists, increase the surveillance state, molest and radiate me at the airport, set up TSA checkpoints on highways, destroy Internet freedom, and approve 30,000 domestic spy drones, just please give us our gay marriage, student loans, and food stamps.

That is the EXACT statement made by 59,000,000 Democrat Americans who voted in this election.

.
.
.
.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
inferno
Posts: 10,556
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2012 1:23:14 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/27/2012 12:34:39 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
Liberals made their message heard loud and clear this election:

Strip all my freedoms away, eliminate the 2nd, 4th, & 6th Amendment, drone bomb thousands of innocent women and children, send more young men to die in multiplying wars, indefinitely detain me without trial, assassinate me, destroy the dollars in my wallet, destroy the economy, hurt small business, lay off more workers by raising the cost of employment via Obamacare, add 6 trillion to the debt, take my tax dollars and give it to rich bankers, foreign regimes, and Al Queda terrorists, increase the surveillance state, molest and radiate me at the airport, set up TSA checkpoints on highways, destroy Internet freedom, and approve 30,000 domestic spy drones, just please give us our gay marriage, student loans, and food stamps.

That is the EXACT statement made by 59,000,000 Democrat Americans who voted in this election.



.
.
.Your ideology is overrated and weak. Dems and Repubs both are equally flawed. Your message is unproductive................Even if responded to, it will fall on dear ears...........
.
Kinesis
Posts: 3,667
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2012 1:46:45 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Aww, I thought from the title that someone was discussing British politics. The Liberal Democrats are one of two parties in our current coalition government.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2012 2:05:20 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/27/2012 1:46:45 PM, Kinesis wrote:
Aww, I thought from the title that someone was discussing British politics. The Liberal Democrats are one of two parties in our current coalition government.

I thought that too but then I remembered no one cares about the UK.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
AlwaysMoreThanYou
Posts: 2,900
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2012 2:06:26 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/27/2012 2:05:20 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 11/27/2012 1:46:45 PM, Kinesis wrote:
Aww, I thought from the title that someone was discussing British politics. The Liberal Democrats are one of two parties in our current coalition government.

I thought that too but then I remembered no one cares about the UK.

lol, I thought that as well.
'When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth; for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come.' - John 16:13
Thaddeus
Posts: 6,985
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2012 2:07:19 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/27/2012 2:05:20 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 11/27/2012 1:46:45 PM, Kinesis wrote:
Aww, I thought from the title that someone was discussing British politics. The Liberal Democrats are one of two parties in our current coalition government.

I thought that too but then I remembered no one cares about the UK.

You're talking about the world's most powerful nation...

(In terms of soft power anyway, as opposed to financial or military =P)
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2012 2:07:56 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/27/2012 2:07:19 PM, Thaddeus wrote:
At 11/27/2012 2:05:20 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 11/27/2012 1:46:45 PM, Kinesis wrote:
Aww, I thought from the title that someone was discussing British politics. The Liberal Democrats are one of two parties in our current coalition government.

I thought that too but then I remembered no one cares about the UK.

You're talking about the world's most powerful nation...

(In terms of soft power anyway, as opposed to financial or military =P)

#slowly_dying_former_empire
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
Thaddeus
Posts: 6,985
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2012 2:09:44 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/27/2012 2:07:56 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 11/27/2012 2:07:19 PM, Thaddeus wrote:
At 11/27/2012 2:05:20 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 11/27/2012 1:46:45 PM, Kinesis wrote:
Aww, I thought from the title that someone was discussing British politics. The Liberal Democrats are one of two parties in our current coalition government.

I thought that too but then I remembered no one cares about the UK.

You're talking about the world's most powerful nation...

(In terms of soft power anyway, as opposed to financial or military =P)

#slowly_dying_former_empire

Hey, this is only the first year we beat you in soft power for a long time. The Empire will rise again!
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2012 2:11:46 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Because if Romney was elected, we'd all be rolling around in piles of cash, and all weapons would spontaneously convert into bouquets of roses and rainbows.

We'd join hands, and sing "Kumbayah", starvation and poverty would immediately cease to exist and the alien lizard Illuminati would suddenly be revealed (a la the end of "They Live"), falling on the ground, disintegrating as beams of righteousness spout from Romney's eyes, wailing and gnashing their teeth as they turn into piles of dust, blowing away in gentle winds that smell of lilacs.
Thaddeus
Posts: 6,985
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2012 2:13:26 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/27/2012 2:11:46 PM, drafterman wrote:
Because if Romney was elected, we'd all be rolling around in piles of cash, and all weapons would spontaneously convert into bouquets of roses and rainbows.

I'm pretty sure Geo voted for Gary Johnson...
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2012 2:13:42 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
In alternate reality news:

"Conservatives made their message heard loud and clear this election:

Strip all my freedoms away, eliminate the 2nd, 4th, & 6th Amendment, drone bomb thousands of innocent women and children, send more young men to die in multiplying wars, indefinitely detain me without trial, assassinate me, destroy the dollars in my wallet, destroy the economy, hurt small business, lay off more workers by raising the cost of employment via Romneycare, add 6 trillion to the debt, take my tax dollars and give it to rich bankers, foreign regimes, and Al Queda terrorists, increase the surveillance state, molest and radiate me at the airport, set up TSA checkpoints on highways, destroy Internet freedom, and approve 30,000 domestic spy drones, just please give us our gay marriage, student loans, and food stamps.

That is the EXACT statement made by 59,000,000 Republican Americans who voted in this election.

.
.
.
."
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2012 2:14:23 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/27/2012 2:13:26 PM, Thaddeus wrote:
At 11/27/2012 2:11:46 PM, drafterman wrote:
Because if Romney was elected, we'd all be rolling around in piles of cash, and all weapons would spontaneously convert into bouquets of roses and rainbows.

I'm pretty sure Geo voted for Gary Johnson...

Sorry, I was focused on candidates that actually had a chance of winning.
AlwaysMoreThanYou
Posts: 2,900
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2012 2:16:06 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/27/2012 2:13:42 PM, drafterman wrote:
In alternate reality news:

"Conservatives made their message heard loud and clear this election:

Strip all my freedoms away, eliminate the 2nd, 4th, & 6th Amendment, drone bomb thousands of innocent women and children, send more young men to die in multiplying wars, indefinitely detain me without trial, assassinate me, destroy the dollars in my wallet, destroy the economy, hurt small business, lay off more workers by raising the cost of employment via Romneycare, add 6 trillion to the debt, take my tax dollars and give it to rich bankers, foreign regimes, and Al Queda terrorists, increase the surveillance state, molest and radiate me at the airport, set up TSA checkpoints on highways, destroy Internet freedom, and approve 30,000 domestic spy drones, just please give us our gay marriage, student loans, and food stamps.

That is the EXACT statement made by 59,000,000 Republican Americans who voted in this election.

.
.
.
."


Yeah, that's really an alternate reality when the conservatives are for gay marriage.
'When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth; for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come.' - John 16:13
Thaddeus
Posts: 6,985
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2012 2:17:03 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/27/2012 2:14:23 PM, drafterman wrote:
At 11/27/2012 2:13:26 PM, Thaddeus wrote:
At 11/27/2012 2:11:46 PM, drafterman wrote:
Because if Romney was elected, we'd all be rolling around in piles of cash, and all weapons would spontaneously convert into bouquets of roses and rainbows.

I'm pretty sure Geo voted for Gary Johnson...

Sorry, I was focused on candidates that actually had a chance of winning.

Be that as it may, it seems a little unfair to say that the alternative Geo supported was the republicans...
At this stage in the race the republicans have as much chance as the libertarians anyway =P
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2012 2:18:22 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/27/2012 2:16:06 PM, AlwaysMoreThanYou wrote:
At 11/27/2012 2:13:42 PM, drafterman wrote:
In alternate reality news:

"Conservatives made their message heard loud and clear this election:

Strip all my freedoms away, eliminate the 2nd, 4th, & 6th Amendment, drone bomb thousands of innocent women and children, send more young men to die in multiplying wars, indefinitely detain me without trial, assassinate me, destroy the dollars in my wallet, destroy the economy, hurt small business, lay off more workers by raising the cost of employment via Romneycare, add 6 trillion to the debt, take my tax dollars and give it to rich bankers, foreign regimes, and Al Queda terrorists, increase the surveillance state, molest and radiate me at the airport, set up TSA checkpoints on highways, destroy Internet freedom, and approve 30,000 domestic spy drones, just please give us our gay marriage, student loans, and food stamps.

That is the EXACT statement made by 59,000,000 Republican Americans who voted in this election.

.
.
.
."


Yeah, that's really an alternate reality when the conservatives are for gay marriage.

Yeah. Missed that one. Replace that with eliminating gay mariage.
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2012 2:22:23 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/27/2012 2:17:03 PM, Thaddeus wrote:
At 11/27/2012 2:14:23 PM, drafterman wrote:
At 11/27/2012 2:13:26 PM, Thaddeus wrote:
At 11/27/2012 2:11:46 PM, drafterman wrote:
Because if Romney was elected, we'd all be rolling around in piles of cash, and all weapons would spontaneously convert into bouquets of roses and rainbows.

I'm pretty sure Geo voted for Gary Johnson...

Sorry, I was focused on candidates that actually had a chance of winning.

Be that as it may, it seems a little unfair to say that the alternative Geo supported was the republicans...
At this stage in the race the republicans have as much chance as the libertarians anyway =P

Well, it is, implicitly. I mean, let's say a giant piano is falling from the sky and threatens to hit a small child. I can either A) do nothing or B) try and save the child.

So, let's say I save the child but, in doing so, he falls and gets a boo boo on his knee. Geo comes in and lambasts me for child abuse, and when I point out the horrible horrible alternative, you come in and say it's unfair because, while Geo didn't want me to harm the child, neither did he want the piano to fall and crush him; he was hoping for a swarm of faeries to swoop in and carry the piano away to Candyland, where it would be converted into chocolate kisses that would rain from the sky.
Thaddeus
Posts: 6,985
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2012 2:28:27 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/27/2012 2:22:23 PM, drafterman wrote:
At 11/27/2012 2:17:03 PM, Thaddeus wrote:
At 11/27/2012 2:14:23 PM, drafterman wrote:
At 11/27/2012 2:13:26 PM, Thaddeus wrote:
At 11/27/2012 2:11:46 PM, drafterman wrote:
Because if Romney was elected, we'd all be rolling around in piles of cash, and all weapons would spontaneously convert into bouquets of roses and rainbows.

I'm pretty sure Geo voted for Gary Johnson...

Sorry, I was focused on candidates that actually had a chance of winning.

Be that as it may, it seems a little unfair to say that the alternative Geo supported was the republicans...
At this stage in the race the republicans have as much chance as the libertarians anyway =P

Well, it is, implicitly. I mean, let's say a giant piano is falling from the sky and threatens to hit a small child. I can either A) do nothing or B) try and save the child.

So, let's say I save the child but, in doing so, he falls and gets a boo boo on his knee. Geo comes in and lambasts me for child abuse, and when I point out the horrible horrible alternative, you come in and say it's unfair because, while Geo didn't want me to harm the child, neither did he want the piano to fall and crush him; he was hoping for a swarm of faeries to swoop in and carry the piano away to Candyland, where it would be converted into chocolate kisses that would rain from the sky.

Nope, because he is criticising a whole group. If that whole group did as he had done, GJ would have won. He is not wistfully saying "oh wouldn't it be nice if Obama had lost".
Never mind the probability of his criticism being heard, it is still valid criticism if there is a different alternative.
If everyone was murdering each other, and very unlikely to stop, it would still be a valid criticism, if there is a very possible alternative (not murdering)
So long as it is possible for the group to take another action (and whilst it remains a criticism of the group, not of the situation) it is a valid and fair* criticism.

*assuming truth of his criticisms - but these haven't been disputed yet.
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2012 2:33:03 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/27/2012 2:11:46 PM, drafterman wrote:
Because if Romney was elected, we'd all be rolling around in piles of cash, and all weapons would spontaneously convert into bouquets of roses and rainbows.

We'd join hands, and sing "Kumbayah", starvation and poverty would immediately cease to exist and the alien lizard Illuminati would suddenly be revealed (a la the end of "They Live"), falling on the ground, disintegrating as beams of righteousness spout from Romney's eyes, wailing and gnashing their teeth as they turn into piles of dust, blowing away in gentle winds that smell of lilacs.

Republicans at least had the economy, small business, free market, market and 2nd Amendment as reasons for their vote. Yes, Romney is very much the same as Obama on foreign policy and civil liberties, but at least those who went for Romney had important issues in mind and not "Romney said binders of women, Romney will take away food stamps, Romney won't give me free government loans, Romney wont give benefits to reward being gay."
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2012 2:38:24 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/27/2012 2:28:27 PM, Thaddeus wrote:
At 11/27/2012 2:22:23 PM, drafterman wrote:
At 11/27/2012 2:17:03 PM, Thaddeus wrote:
At 11/27/2012 2:14:23 PM, drafterman wrote:
At 11/27/2012 2:13:26 PM, Thaddeus wrote:
At 11/27/2012 2:11:46 PM, drafterman wrote:
Because if Romney was elected, we'd all be rolling around in piles of cash, and all weapons would spontaneously convert into bouquets of roses and rainbows.

I'm pretty sure Geo voted for Gary Johnson...

Sorry, I was focused on candidates that actually had a chance of winning.

Be that as it may, it seems a little unfair to say that the alternative Geo supported was the republicans...
At this stage in the race the republicans have as much chance as the libertarians anyway =P

Well, it is, implicitly. I mean, let's say a giant piano is falling from the sky and threatens to hit a small child. I can either A) do nothing or B) try and save the child.

So, let's say I save the child but, in doing so, he falls and gets a boo boo on his knee. Geo comes in and lambasts me for child abuse, and when I point out the horrible horrible alternative, you come in and say it's unfair because, while Geo didn't want me to harm the child, neither did he want the piano to fall and crush him; he was hoping for a swarm of faeries to swoop in and carry the piano away to Candyland, where it would be converted into chocolate kisses that would rain from the sky.

Nope, because he is criticising a whole group. If that whole group did as he had done, GJ would have won. He is not wistfully saying "oh wouldn't it be nice if Obama had lost".
Never mind the probability of his criticism being heard, it is still valid criticism if there is a different alternative.
If everyone was murdering each other, and very unlikely to stop, it would still be a valid criticism, if there is a very possible alternative (not murdering)
So long as it is possible for the group to take another action (and whilst it remains a criticism of the group, not of the situation) it is a valid and fair* criticism.

*assuming truth of his criticisms - but these haven't been disputed yet.

I'm not really going to argue the point any further, because you're, essentially right. But I don't see any reason why I should grant some sort of benefit of the doubt, when the post in question that I'm responding to is, itself, little more than a baseless series of sweeping generalizations, so I felt I would return in kind.
Thaddeus
Posts: 6,985
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2012 2:39:31 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/27/2012 2:38:24 PM, drafterman wrote:
At 11/27/2012 2:28:27 PM, Thaddeus wrote:
At 11/27/2012 2:22:23 PM, drafterman wrote:
At 11/27/2012 2:17:03 PM, Thaddeus wrote:
At 11/27/2012 2:14:23 PM, drafterman wrote:
At 11/27/2012 2:13:26 PM, Thaddeus wrote:
At 11/27/2012 2:11:46 PM, drafterman wrote:
Because if Romney was elected, we'd all be rolling around in piles of cash, and all weapons would spontaneously convert into bouquets of roses and rainbows.

I'm pretty sure Geo voted for Gary Johnson...

Sorry, I was focused on candidates that actually had a chance of winning.

Be that as it may, it seems a little unfair to say that the alternative Geo supported was the republicans...
At this stage in the race the republicans have as much chance as the libertarians anyway =P

Well, it is, implicitly. I mean, let's say a giant piano is falling from the sky and threatens to hit a small child. I can either A) do nothing or B) try and save the child.

So, let's say I save the child but, in doing so, he falls and gets a boo boo on his knee. Geo comes in and lambasts me for child abuse, and when I point out the horrible horrible alternative, you come in and say it's unfair because, while Geo didn't want me to harm the child, neither did he want the piano to fall and crush him; he was hoping for a swarm of faeries to swoop in and carry the piano away to Candyland, where it would be converted into chocolate kisses that would rain from the sky.

Nope, because he is criticising a whole group. If that whole group did as he had done, GJ would have won. He is not wistfully saying "oh wouldn't it be nice if Obama had lost".
Never mind the probability of his criticism being heard, it is still valid criticism if there is a different alternative.
If everyone was murdering each other, and very unlikely to stop, it would still be a valid criticism, if there is a very possible alternative (not murdering)
So long as it is possible for the group to take another action (and whilst it remains a criticism of the group, not of the situation) it is a valid and fair* criticism.

*assuming truth of his criticisms - but these haven't been disputed yet.

I'm not really going to argue the point any further, because you're, essentially right. But I don't see any reason why I should grant some sort of benefit of the doubt, when the post in question that I'm responding to is, itself, little more than a baseless series of sweeping generalizations, so I felt I would return in kind.

Fair enough, especially considering the post above yours.
Kinesis
Posts: 3,667
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2012 3:03:38 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/27/2012 2:33:03 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
Romney wont give benefits to reward being gay."

How don't you understand the difference between "rewarding a group of people" and "not discriminating against a group of people"? Not criminalising gay marriage is the latter, not the former.
AlwaysMoreThanYou
Posts: 2,900
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2012 3:05:19 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/27/2012 3:03:38 PM, Kinesis wrote:
At 11/27/2012 2:33:03 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
Romney wont give benefits to reward being gay."

How don't you understand the difference between "rewarding a group of people" and "not discriminating against a group of people"? Not criminalising gay marriage is the latter, not the former.

Marriage is subsidized by the government. Government recognition of gay marriage would probably result in subsidies.
'When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth; for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come.' - John 16:13
Nidhogg
Posts: 503
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2012 3:12:58 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
You're late for the election
Ridiculously Photogenic Debater

DDO's most mediocre member since at least a year ago
imabench
Posts: 21,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2012 4:56:11 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/27/2012 12:34:39 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
Liberals made their message heard loud and clear this election:

Strip all my freedoms away, eliminate the 2nd, 4th, & 6th Amendment, drone bomb thousands of innocent women and children, send more young men to die in multiplying wars, indefinitely detain me without trial, assassinate me, destroy the dollars in my wallet, destroy the economy, hurt small business, lay off more workers by raising the cost of employment via Obamacare, add 6 trillion to the debt, take my tax dollars and give it to rich bankers, foreign regimes, and Al Queda terrorists, increase the surveillance state, molest and radiate me at the airport, set up TSA checkpoints on highways, destroy Internet freedom, and approve 30,000 domestic spy drones, just please give us our gay marriage, student loans, and food stamps.

That is the EXACT statement made by 59,000,000 Democrat Americans who voted in this election.

No thats he exact statement that you WISH was made by 59,000,000 people (not all of whom were democrats either)
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Mr_Anon
Posts: 103
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2012 8:28:21 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Wow, Geolaurite must be a mind reader because he hit it spot on!

One thing you did forget, though, is the NAFTA superhighway. I was very upset when Obama was unable to build it, but I do have hopes for his second term. I'd also like to see an expansion of HAARP - weather control is the first step to a Type I civilization. Those are the two most important promises made by Obama that I expect him to keep.
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2012 9:24:21 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/27/2012 12:34:39 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
Liberals made their message heard loud and clear this election:

Strip all my freedoms away, eliminate the 2nd, 4th, & 6th Amendment, drone bomb thousands of innocent women and children, send more young men to die in multiplying wars, indefinitely detain me without trial, assassinate me, destroy the dollars in my wallet, destroy the economy, hurt small business, lay off more workers by raising the cost of employment via Obamacare, add 6 trillion to the debt, take my tax dollars and give it to rich bankers, foreign regimes, and Al Queda terrorists, increase the surveillance state, molest and radiate me at the airport, set up TSA checkpoints on highways, destroy Internet freedom, and approve 30,000 domestic spy drones, just please give us our gay marriage, student loans, and food stamps.

That is the EXACT statement made by 59,000,000 Democrat Americans who voted in this election.


We're not gonna keep you in a prison cell indefinitely without trail after we assassinate you.

duh.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Kinesis
Posts: 3,667
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2012 7:06:09 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/27/2012 3:05:19 PM, AlwaysMoreThanYou wrote:
At 11/27/2012 3:03:38 PM, Kinesis wrote:
At 11/27/2012 2:33:03 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
Romney wont give benefits to reward being gay."

How don't you understand the difference between "rewarding a group of people" and "not discriminating against a group of people"? Not criminalising gay marriage is the latter, not the former.

Marriage is subsidized by the government. Government recognition of gay marriage would probably result in subsidies.

Well, if the government is already rewarding people for 'being straight' (although that's a stupid way to put it) then it's discrimination to avoid giving that benefit to gay couples. The point is, if marriage should exist at all (and it isn't going away anytime soon) then it shouldn't be arbitrarily withheld from gays.
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2012 7:22:21 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/27/2012 2:11:46 PM, drafterman wrote:
Because if Romney was elected, we'd all be rolling around in piles of cash, and all weapons would spontaneously convert into bouquets of roses and rainbows.

We'd join hands, and sing "Kumbayah", starvation and poverty would immediately cease to exist and the alien lizard Illuminati would suddenly be revealed (a la the end of "They Live"), falling on the ground, disintegrating as beams of righteousness spout from Romney's eyes, wailing and gnashing their teeth as they turn into piles of dust, blowing away in gentle winds that smell of lilacs.

Exactly.

Geo's just embarrassed because he swore up and down that Ron Paul was the #1 contender to win the election, when he didn't even make it past the Republican primary as P_L and I rightfully predicted. Then, because power is a prerequisite for the Illuminati, he's basically assuming that Obama is more evil because Obama actually won. The reptile souls have poisoned the minds of stupid human voters to choose Obama over Mitt -- not because Mitt's social politics are backwards, not because the American people didn't trust him one iota outside of his good business sense a.k.a. how to profit while crushing other people, not because of his remarks marginalizing nearly half the country-- but because THEY, the invisible powers that be, preferred Obama since he was more oppressive. That surely could be the only explanation. Right.

In reality, this stands completely contradictory to everything Geo has said in the past noting that the Illuminati controls not just Democrats but also Republicans. Geo's taking the notion of "small government" and running with it. Yes, Democrats are for more big government, but that doesn't in any way mean that Republican policy is terribly different-- and we have historical proof that it's not. It also doesn't consider that leftists simply have a different perspective regarding the role and responsibilities of the State. The fact is, both parties wish to expand its influence and power in a way that hurts more than helps citizens. The fact that Geo has the audacity to mention drones, surveillance, or ANYTHING military related in favor of Republicans when he claims to be anti-war is L. OH. FVCKING. L. I think it's pretty obvious at this point that he's just looking for someone to be mad at instead of Statism in general.
President of DDO