Jump to topic:

Zbigniew Brzezinski Critiques American Public

GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2012 4:06:38 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
It is always interesting to look into the mind of an intellectual global controller. Lately, I've been quite keen on global controller, Zbigniew Brzezinski and his great insight into geopolitics, history, and present political affairs in which he presents quite eloquently.

Here's a quote of his that really rings true:

"The American public is basically ignorant about the world. It doesn't get the news. ...Television, the evening news is probably 45 seconds of some international event, hopefully, preferably if it's kind of striking, huge catastrophe of some sort. But nothing kind of more searching. Beyond that, human interest stories. What else do Americans watch? Entertainment, sports, competitive games on television, some sexual play or whatever. But none of it deals with the world. The American public recently had a shocking experience, a terrorist attack. So it's a little bit shaken, and anxious. All of that cumulatively makes the public more prone to demagogy, or to simplistic explanations of what is happening in the world. And that as a feedback then dictates the position that the leaders have to take, and that I think is worrisome."
-- Zbigniew Brzezinski (Globalist, Geostrategist, U.S National Security Adviser, co-founder of Trilateral Commission, CFR, Bilderberg)

I'm surprised that people who are really into politics and foreign policy never mention or talk about whether in favor or opposed to people in the actual high positions of power. Why is it that only conspiracy theorists are aware of people like him while lots of intelligent people highly involved in political discussion don't even know who Zbigniew Brzezinski is. Where's all the pro-Brzezinski people? They don't exist.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2012 4:20:56 AM
Some of the things he's said recently I find surprisingly agreeable:

- The U.S. shouldn't follow Israel around like a stupid mule. We should not let Israel drag us into their wars and let them dictate our national foreign policy.

- Iran doesn't have nukes.

- Keep the United States competitive with China and the East, but as it stands now America and the West is on a decline and the East has gained leverage and power in the world.

If you get the chance, I highly recommend this Zbigniew round table discussion. Very enlightening information and insight coming from a direct insider.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
MouthWash
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2012 6:59:06 AM
At 12/2/2012 4:20:56 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
Some of the things he's said recently I find surprisingly agreeable:

- The U.S. shouldn't follow Israel around like a stupid mule. We should not let Israel drag us into their wars and let them dictate our national foreign policy.

They don't and they shouldn't. Agreed.

- Iran doesn't have nukes.

Iran won't have nukes only because of the pressure we apply to them. It seems rather like a political bluff.

- Keep the United States competitive with China and the East, but as it stands now America and the West is on a decline and the East has gained leverage and power in the world.

As it stands now. If the man thinks China is a real-long term threat then he should be on Fox News, not advising the government.

If you get the chance, I highly recommend this Zbigniew round table discussion. Very enlightening information and insight coming from a direct insider.

"Well, that gives whole new meaning to my assassination. If I was going to die anyway, perhaps I should leave the Bolsheviks' descendants some Christmas cookies instead of breaking their dishes and vodka bottles in their sleep." -Tsar Nicholas II (YYW)
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2012 6:29:45 PM
At 12/2/2012 6:59:06 AM, MouthWash wrote:

As it stands now. If the man thinks China is a real-long term threat then he should be on Fox News, not advising the government.

If you think you know more about foreign policy than he does youre a moron. He is the mastermind behind every foreign policy decision made in the past 30 years. He lives foreign policy.

You have no idea who he is do you. He was national security adviser to multiple Presidents both Democrat and Republican. He is the one who bred Obama to be President and stands as Obama's top adviser and mentor, and you think he should be on Fox News? You have no knowledge. How can you say you listen to Canibus, no wonder you have no respect for him.
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2012 7:31:19 PM

In school, you learn about these mystical concepts called population trends and economic growth indicators. Perhaps you should try it sometime.

China is the next superpower- unfortunately.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2012 7:37:04 PM
At 12/2/2012 7:31:19 PM, Lordknukle wrote:

In school, you learn about these mystical concepts called population trends and economic growth indicators. Perhaps you should try it sometime.

Possibly. The way their going, they could also end up being the next big clusterfvck.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2012 7:38:00 PM

A prognosis based on nothing. It's not that I find reason to reject this possibility, but if you're going to insult somebody, then it really should behoove you to provide some evidence, and then further evidence for the persistent relevance of that evidence that gives you a reasonable amount of confidence in the accuracy of your prediction,.....not just insult and then assert, and then feel victorious.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2012 10:35:21 PM
At 12/2/2012 7:38:00 PM, 000ike wrote:

A prognosis based on nothing. It's not that I find reason to reject this possibility, but if you're going to insult somebody, then it really should behoove you to provide some evidence, and then further evidence for the persistent relevance of that evidence that gives you a reasonable amount of confidence in the accuracy of your prediction,.....not just insult and then assert, and then feel victorious.

That's cute. Do you have a pathological necessity to stalk me and try to disagree with what I say, no matter what the content is? Did it really seem like I was trying to present to information? As hard as this may be for you to grasp, that was just an introductory post- I'm not going to go on a one page rant how China's population trends are going to do X and Y without assurance that I'm gonna get a reply.

Also, I don't see anything wrong with my post. If he was in school, he would learn about those things instead of trying to freelance for a hipster urban philosophy blog.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2012 10:41:55 PM

I love how you scold people for doing exactly what you constantly do.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2012 3:12:12 AM

I insinuate from your response that you think the mastermind who created Obama, Zbigniew Brzezinski, is wrong about China.

Zbigniew Brzezinski is the physical embodiment of foreign policy and geostrategy, he masterminded historical events, he was the one who got the phone call about Russia's missile threat and informed the President, and was influential in ending the Cold War peacefully. He writes countless books on geopolitics and foreign affairs and has personally met with all the world leaders.

-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
Kinesis
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2012 4:19:14 AM

China could be a far more peaceable superpower than the US. Unlike the US with its bloated military and strong ties to the historically colonising British, China has a history of non-intervention and non-colonisation. I don't understand the widespread fear of China's rise. It will mean far better living conditions for billions of Chinese people. Or are we xenophobic enough that we think that isn't a worthwhile goal?
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2012 10:16:02 AM
Brzezinski never said China is going to take over the United States, he suggests that China is going to become a prosperous, manufacturing nation, strong militarily, and leading the way in the world at the rate we are going.

The United States is on a decline because our manufacturing is reaching new lows and were in the position of desolate Germany before Hitler took power, or the decline of Soviet Russia. Hell, even the Russians think were stupid for reelecting Obama saying have we not read a history book?
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
jat93
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2012 10:38:26 AM
At 12/3/2012 4:19:14 AM, Kinesis wrote:

China could be a far more peaceable superpower than the US. Unlike the US with its bloated military and strong ties to the historically colonising British, China has a history of non-intervention and non-colonisation. I don't understand the widespread fear of China's rise. It will mean far better living conditions for billions of Chinese people. Or are we xenophobic enough that we think that isn't a worthwhile goal?

Then you don't understand American hegemony or more specifically what it means to be the world superpower in the post-Cold War world. And I'm not saying the fear is rational or justified. I'm just saying it makes sense that the American government and other "powers that be" would fear it and therefore it makes sense that a majority of the "common people" would as well. After the Cold War ended, the neoconservatives who had been working up the ranks of the Republican Party for decades, saw it as a golden opportunity for unchallenged American global leadership. After a political exile more or less during the Clinton years, they came back with a vengeance in W's administration. Everything they wanted to enforce they enforced. The U.S. is now a rogue country, and the most powerful country in the world. There is very little to restrain it. The Presidency is more of an Imperial Presidency than ever. The system of checks and balances has never been more of a patently fraudulent joke. Very little changes from one administration to the next, in terms of civil liberties, economic policy, foreign policy, etc -- the qualification for a true one party system.

My point is that given all these things, of course the Americans in 2012 would be fearing the Rise of China (sounds like a movie or something -- The Dark China Rises, ooo can America be Bane?). Oh yes, they dread China's advance as witches do the approach of daylight and scowl on the fatal harbinger announcing the subversions of the duperies on which they live. (Quote courtesy of Thomas Jefferson).
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2012 6:52:34 PM
How many of you on DDO actually knew who Zbigniew Brzezinski was before I introduced him?

And what do you know about him now?
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
MouthWash
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2012 10:23:46 AM
Posted: 3 years ago

Out of school, you learn about this mystical idea that "correlation does not equal causation." Interesting, isn't it?

Watch the video, libertarian.
"Well, that gives whole new meaning to my assassination. If I was going to die anyway, perhaps I should leave the Bolsheviks' descendants some Christmas cookies instead of breaking their dishes and vodka bottles in their sleep." -Tsar Nicholas II (YYW)
MouthWash
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2012 10:30:48 AM
At 12/3/2012 6:52:34 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
How many of you on DDO actually knew who Zbigniew Brzezinski was before I introduced him?

I'd heard of him. I didn't realize he was on par with Glenn Beck. Thanks for informing me.
Mr_Anon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2012 10:42:07 AM
At 12/6/2012 10:30:48 AM, MouthWash wrote:

I'd heard of him. I didn't realize he was on par with Glenn Beck. Thanks for informing me.

He isn't. He's a respected foreign policy expert on the left who advised Jimmy Carter. If he was really the mastermind of American foreign policy over the last few decades, our policy in Gaza and Israel would be significantly different.
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2012 10:43:34 AM

Youre an idiot. He controls the foreign policy of the entire West. He co-founded the Trilateral Commission with David Rockefeller, he is a CFR member, and a Bilderberger.

He is the biggest geo-strategic master in the world and youre saying he's on par with Glenn Beck? Zbigniew Brzezinski knows more about China in his left pinky than you have ever heard about China in your entire life. He has spoken directly to Chinese diplomats. You, have no knowledge.
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
DenyEverything
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2012 12:41:53 PM
At 12/6/2012 10:43:34 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:

Youre an idiot. He controls the foreign policy of the entire West. He co-founded the Trilateral Commission with David Rockefeller, he is a CFR member, and a Bilderberger.

He is the biggest geo-strategic master in the world and youre saying he's on par with Glenn Beck? Zbigniew Brzezinski knows more about China in his left pinky than you have ever heard about China in your entire life. He has spoken directly to Chinese diplomats. You, have no knowledge.

1. Will you shut up already? Zbigniew Brzezinski pales in comparison to some of the strategists we've had (Samuel Huntington, Henry Kissinger, George Friedman, Robert Kaplan, Minxin Pei and all the guys at Carnegie) and he's just as bad as Fareed Zakaria, who's entire monologue is plagiarized from smart people.
2. China is not a superpower and will (and already is) experiencing massive problems. Ironically, I'm debating this (take a quick peek) and if you look closely China is in a deep whirlpool just like Japan in the 1990's. I could list all of its problems here but I'm too lazy to.
3. Read some foreign affairs and foreign policy (I also like StratFor) and then come back and spit out your idolism.
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2012 12:59:02 PM
At 12/6/2012 12:41:53 PM, DenyEverything wrote:
1. Will you shut up already? Zbigniew Brzezinski pales in comparison to some of the strategists we've had (Samuel Huntington, Henry Kissinger, George Friedman, Robert Kaplan, Minxin Pei and all the guys at Carnegie) and he's just as bad as Fareed Zakaria, who's entire monologue is plagiarized from smart people.
2. China is not a superpower and will (and already is) experiencing massive problems. Ironically, I'm debating this (take a quick peek) and if you look closely China is in a deep whirlpool just like Japan in the 1990's. I could list all of its problems here but I'm too lazy to.
3. Read some foreign affairs and foreign policy (I also like StratFor) and then come back and spit out your idolism.

Youre disinfo agent trying to downplay Brzezinski's role in the world as global puppet master. You and your Stratfor disinfo agent friends have been exposed.
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
DenyEverything
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2012 1:07:03 PM
At 12/6/2012 12:59:02 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:

Youre disinfo agent trying to downplay Brzezinski's role in the world as global puppet master. You and your Stratfor disinfo agent friends have been exposed.

Uh oh! I've been exposed! *Disappears in cloud of smoke*
Mr_Anon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2012 1:56:56 PM

As I said before, it is you who are clearly the paid disinformation agent of Ron Paul and his neo-Nazi agenda. What do you have to say for yourself?
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2012 1:59:49 PM

Not I, I'll admit.

That you like him, ergo I shouldn't give two sh1ts about him. You ever wonder if the mos damaging thing to your arguments and stances is yourself?
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2012 2:27:27 PM
At 12/6/2012 1:59:49 PM, drafterman wrote:

Not I, I'll admit.

That you like him, ergo I shouldn't give two sh1ts about him. You ever wonder if the mos damaging thing to your arguments and stances is yourself?

I like him? No. He's an Illuminati global puppet master who controls Barack Obama. The fact that he is one of the most powerful men in the world and you never heard of him and scoff at the mention of his name shows how incredibly naive and willfully ignorant you are. Youre going to brush him off because you think I support? If your gauge of truth and importance is based on my whims, you are an idiot.
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2012 2:31:17 PM
At 12/6/2012 1:56:56 PM, Mr_Anon wrote:
As I said before, it is you who are clearly the paid disinformation agent of Ron Paul and his neo-Nazi agenda. What do you have to say for yourself?

Ron Paul is the number one biggest opponent of authoritarianism. Youre claim that he is a Neo-Nazi is patently absurd. Whats next, are you gonna call George Washington a Communist Fascist wanted to consolidate as much power as possible? Get a grip.
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2012 2:38:59 PM
At 12/6/2012 2:27:27 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 12/6/2012 1:59:49 PM, drafterman wrote:

Not I, I'll admit.

I like him? No. He's an Illuminati global puppet master who controls Barack Obama. The fact that he is one of the most powerful men in the world and you never heard of him and scoff at the mention of his name shows how incredibly naive and willfully ignorant you are. Youre going to brush him off because you think I support? If your gauge of truth and importance is based on my whims, you are an idiot.

I didn't scoff at the mention of his name. I scoffed specifically at your mentioning of his name. You are a gauge of truth in the sense that you are nuts. This is what I meant about you being your own worst enemy. It doesn't matter if you're right if no one listens to you.
MouthWash
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2012 2:49:13 PM
At 12/6/2012 10:43:34 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:

George Friedman!

There.
MouthWash
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2012 2:50:48 PM
At 12/6/2012 2:31:17 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 12/6/2012 1:56:56 PM, Mr_Anon wrote:

Ron Paul is the number one biggest opponent of authoritarianism. Youre claim that he is a Neo-Nazi is patently absurd. Whats next, are you gonna call George Washington a Communist Fascist wanted to consolidate as much power as possible? Get a grip.

ZB says Israel controls our foreign policy. Ron Paul admits it is we who control theirs instead.
MouthWash
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2012 2:53:08 PM

But- Alex Jones is a Stratfor agent, right?: http://truthernews.wordpress.com...
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2012 3:23:06 PM
At 12/6/2012 2:53:08 PM, MouthWash wrote:
But- Alex Jones is a Stratfor agent, right?: http://truthernews.wordpress.com...

I'm 2 steps ahead of you. I've already done all the research on that. He's not a Stratfor agent, he hired a graphic artist editor-in-chief who has a long resume including an intern at Stratfor and wrote a Cyberwarfare piece.

She appears to be a turncoat because she took a stand against the TSA and filmed them for Opt Out & Film campaign.

It may be the case that Alex was coerced into giving information to the Stratfor information extraction project in exchange for insider intel, who knows. But he himself is not an agent of any sort.
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat