Total Posts:127|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

how do infidels view jihad?

banker
Posts: 1,370
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2009 8:22:29 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
We watch how iran hanging yong gay kids, and yung girls. also indonisia beheaded christian kids. all this is how they treat there own ,aside of terrorisem against infidels across islomic bloody borders, like kashmire terror ,against infidel india, and so called palastinians, against infidel isreal etc. That's making you wonder how infidels view islam?
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
banker
Posts: 1,370
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2009 5:01:53 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 10/12/2009 8:22:29 PM, banker wrote: : We watch how iran hanging yong gay kids, and yung girls. also indonisia beheaded christian kids. all this is how they treat there own ,aside of terrorisem against infidels across islomic bloody borders, like kashmire terror ,against infidel india, and so called palastinians, against infidel isreal etc. That's making you wonder how infidels view islam? In case your not aware islam views all non muslims as infidels
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
Rob1Billion
Posts: 1,338
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2009 9:53:28 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
We are all infidels relative to SOME religion. Jihad isn't any more obsurd than fundamentalist Christians who believe in talking snakes and the like.
Master P is the end result of capitalism.
Maikuru
Posts: 9,112
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2009 10:49:52 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 10/13/2009 9:53:28 AM, Rob1Billion wrote:
We are all infidels relative to SOME religion. Jihad isn't any more obsurd than fundamentalist Christians who believe in talking snakes and the like.

Welcome back to the forums =D
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
banker
Posts: 1,370
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2009 5:54:27 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 10/13/2009 10:49:52 AM, Maikuru wrote: : : At 10/13/2009 9:53:28 AM, Rob1Billion wrote: : : We are all infidels relative to SOME religion. Jihad isn't any more obsurd than fundamentalist Christians who believe in talking snakes and the like. : belivers of talking snakes should not be compared to spiritual killers..! And its True, we are all infidels to some religion, we are all on the wrong side of some issue..! And that's exactly my point. Despite of our disagreements we never wil educate our kits that murdering is spiritual and we will not glorify murder.moreover we even respect different views So I wonder how are others who respect differances viewing islam..? I am not here saying that everyone is ok.! how ever since only jihadic nations hang gay kids.! and chop off kid shop lifters hands.! I wonder how civilized people view that..! : Welcome back to the forums =D
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
banker
Posts: 1,370
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2009 6:00:42 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 10/13/2009 8:20:01 AM, theLwerd wrote: : Your post(s) are incoherent :/ Thanks for giving me a try sorry my writing is a problem to you I viewed meny of yours and I respect your wisdom in humor at your yong age
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
SportsGuru
Posts: 1,648
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2009 6:08:10 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 10/13/2009 5:54:27 PM, banker wrote:
At 10/13/2009 10:49:52 AM, Maikuru wrote: : : At 10/13/2009 9:53:28 AM, Rob1Billion wrote: : : We are all infidels relative to SOME religion. Jihad isn't any more obsurd than fundamentalist Christians who believe in talking snakes and the like. : belivers of talking snakes should not be compared to spiritual killers..! And its True, we are all infidels to some religion, we are all on the wrong side of some issue..! And that's exactly my point. Despite of our disagreements we never wil educate our kits that murdering is spiritual and we will not glorify murder.moreover we even respect different views So I wonder how are others who respect differances viewing islam..? I am not here saying that everyone is ok.! how ever since only jihadic nations hang gay kids.! and chop off kid shop lifters hands.! I wonder how civilized people view that..! : Welcome back to the forums =D

At 10/13/2009 6:00:42 PM, banker wrote:
At 10/13/2009 8:20:01 AM, theLwerd wrote: : Your post(s) are incoherent :/ Thanks for giving me a try sorry my writing is a problem to you I viewed meny of yours and I respect your wisdom in humor at your yong age

PROTIP: When you quote another's post, you usually write a response. ;)
Rob1Billion
Posts: 1,338
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2009 6:09:02 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 10/13/2009 10:49:52 AM, Maikuru wrote:
At 10/13/2009 9:53:28 AM, Rob1Billion wrote:
We are all infidels relative to SOME religion. Jihad isn't any more obsurd than fundamentalist Christians who believe in talking snakes and the like.

Welcome back to the forums =D

thanks... Time is the fire in which we burn. Wish I had more time to debate...
Master P is the end result of capitalism.
Rob1Billion
Posts: 1,338
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2009 8:07:05 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 10/13/2009 5:54:27 PM, banker wrote:
At 10/13/2009 10:49:52 AM, Maikuru wrote: : : At 10/13/2009 9:53:28 AM, Rob1Billion wrote: : : We are all infidels relative to SOME religion. Jihad isn't any more obsurd than fundamentalist Christians who believe in talking snakes and the like. : belivers of talking snakes should not be compared to spiritual killers..! And its True, we are all infidels to some religion, we are all on the wrong side of some issue..! And that's exactly my point. Despite of our disagreements we never wil educate our kits that murdering is spiritual and we will not glorify murder.moreover we even respect different views So I wonder how are others who respect differances viewing islam..? I am not here saying that everyone is ok.! how ever since only jihadic nations hang gay kids.! and chop off kid shop lifters hands.! I wonder how civilized people view that..! : Welcome back to the forums =D

Banker: when you post your response, make sure only the part from the previous response has the : in front of it. Otherwise it looks like you didn't respond! Your response shouldn't be part of the section that has the : in front of it so that it comes out bolder and we can see how you responded...

Anyway, Christians don't chop off people's hands and the like... Although you bring up an interesting point: both Christians and Jihadists attack homosexuals. What is the connection here, I would ask? As far as removing the hands of shoplifters, I would ask "is this specifically a religious issue related to Islam? Or is this simply the custom of the people in that country (unrelated to religion)?"

To answer your question, I haven't really though about how much I "respect" Islam up to this point, because I am usually too busy worrying about the religious people in this country and lumping them into the same category as Islamists (which isn't exactly a... precise thing to do). One reason I don't take much time to judge them is because all I hear about them is the negative side: hand removals, head removals, suicide bombers... It's not like there is an abundance of fair and balanced Islamic information swimming about our culture. I can assume they have their up-sides, just like Christians have their up-sides, but when it comes down to it they are just another superstitious institution among hundreds (billions, if you take into account that each person has a unique perspective on superstition) and not a one of them is really worth my time. The only true and "holy" way to approach reality is through ACTUAL TRUTH. Science offers this to me, because it can predict future events with great accuracy, unlike religion.
Master P is the end result of capitalism.
banker
Posts: 1,370
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2009 8:36:27 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 10/13/2009 8:07:05 PM, Rob1Billion wrote: : : At 10/13/2009 5:54:27 PM, banker wrote: : : : At 10/13/2009 10:49:52 AM, Maikuru wrote: : : At 10/13/2009 9:53:28 AM, Rob1Billion wrote: : : We are all infidels relative to SOME religion. Jihad isn't any more obsurd than fundamentalist Christians who believe in talking snakes and the like. : belivers of talking snakes should not be compared to spiritual killers..! And its True, we are all infidels to some religion, we are all on the wrong side of some issue..! And that's exactly my point. Despite of our disagreements we never wil educate our kits that murdering is spiritual and we will not glorify murder.moreover we even respect different views So I wonder how are others who respect differances viewing islam..? I am not here saying that everyone is ok.! how ever since only jihadic nations hang gay kids.! and chop off kid shop lifters hands.! I wonder how civilized people view that..! : Welcome back to the forums =D : : Banker: when you post your response, make sure only the part from the previous response has the : in front of it. Otherwise it looks like you didn't respond! Your response shouldn't be part of the section that has the : in front of it so that it comes out bolder and we can see how you responded... : : Anyway, Christians don't chop off people's hands and the like... Although you bring up an interesting point: both Christians and Jihadists attack homosexuals. What is the connection here, I would ask? As far as removing the hands of shoplifters, I would ask "is this specifically a religious issue related to Islam? Or is this simply the custom of the people in that country (unrelated to religion)?" : : To answer your question, I haven't really though about how much I "respect" Islam up to this point, because I am usually too busy worrying about the religious people in this country and lumping them into the same category as Islamists (which isn't exactly a... precise thing to do). One reason I don't take much time to judge them is because all I hear about them is the negative side: hand removals, head removals, suicide bombers... It's not like there is an abundance of fair and balanced Islamic information swimming about our culture. I can assume they have their up-sides, just like Christians have their up-sides, but when it comes down to it they are just another superstitious institution among hundreds (billions, if you take into account that each person has a unique perspective on superstition) and not a one of them is really worth my time. The only true and "holy" way to approach reality is through ACTUAL TRUTH. Science offers this to me, because it can predict future events with great accuracy, unlike religion. The spirit of your point is typical amarican! I am complimant you for that this is what will bring us back. Of curse its islam.! Most arabs are very good hearted people,however they are very loyal too .that's why so meny even kill their own dughter to honor allah..! Islam could not be compared to a religion its a hate cult.
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
regebro
Posts: 1,152
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2009 3:41:48 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 10/13/2009 8:07:05 PM, Rob1Billion wrote:
Banker: when you post your response, make sure only the part from the previous response has the : in front of it.

The guy is mentally handicapped. He won't get it for a long long time.
So prove me wrong, then.
banker
Posts: 1,370
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2009 3:14:45 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 10/14/2009 3:41:48 AM, regebro wrote: : : At 10/13/2009 8:07:05 PM, Rob1Billion wrote: : : Banker: when you post your response, make sure only the part from the previous response has the : in front of it. :thanks for sharing your view on jihad with us : The guy is mentally handicapped. He won't get it for a long long time Thanks for sharing your view on jihad with us
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
banker
Posts: 1,370
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2009 3:25:21 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 10/13/2009 8:07:05 PM, Rob1Billion wrote: : : At 10/13/2009 5:54:27 PM, banker wrote: : : : At 10/13/2009 10:49:52 AM, Maikuru wrote: : : At 10/13/2009 9:53:28 AM, Rob1Billion wrote: : : We are all infidels relative to SOME religion. Jihad isn't any more obsurd than fundamentalist Christians who believe in talking snakes and the like. : belivers of talking snakes should not be compared to spiritual killers..! And its True, we are all infidels to some religion, we are all on the wrong side of some issue..! And that's exactly my point. Despite of our disagreements we never wil educate our kits that murdering is spiritual and we will not glorify murder.moreover we even respect different views So I wonder how are others who respect differances viewing islam..? I am not here saying that everyone is ok.! how ever since only jihadic nations hang gay kids.! and chop off kid shop lifters hands.! I wonder how civilized people view that..! : Welcome back to the forums =D : : Banker: when you post your response, make sure only the part from the previous response has the : in front of it. Otherwise it looks like you didn't respond! Your response shouldn't be part of the section that has the : in front of it so that it comes out bolder and we can see how you responded... : : Anyway, Christians don't chop off people's hands and the like... Although you bring up an interesting point: both Christians and Jihadists attack homosexuals. What is the connection here, I would ask? As far as removing the hands of shoplifters, I would ask "is this specifically a religious issue related to Islam? Or is this simply the custom of the people in that country (unrelated to religion)?" : : To answer your question, I haven't really though about how much I "respect" Islam up to this point, because I am usually too busy worrying about the religious people in this country and lumping them into the same category as Islamists (which isn't exactly a... precise thing to do). One reason I don't take much time to judge them is because all I hear about them is the negative side: hand removals, head removals, suicide bombers... It's not like there is an abundance of fair and balanced Islamic information swimming about our culture. I can assume they have their up-sides, just like Christians have their up-sides, but when it comes down to it they are just another superstitious institution among hundreds (billions, if you take into account that each person has a unique perspective on superstition) and not a one of them is really worth my time. The only true and "holy" way to approach reality is through ACTUAL TRUTH. Science offers this to me, because it can predict future events with great accuracy, unlike religion. The spirit of your point is typical amarican! I am complimant you for that this is what will bring us back. Of curse its islam.! Most arabs are very good hearted people,however they are very loyal too .that's why so meny even kill their own dughter to honor allah..! Islam could not be compared to a religion its a hate cult.
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
Frenchy
Posts: 6
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2009 3:57:54 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
I know that the word "muslim" means in arabic language "to be sujbjected to god".
I think that's very clear and is very close to say "slave of god". Like I know the american mentality which generally has some reticences with hits own government, I can believe that people in america doesn't want to be the "slave" of Allah lol! So we can criticise the aim consisting in spreading a religion thanks to violence.

But we can link the "jihad" conception to the "crusade" one. Are the USA guilty of leading its own jihad called crusade? According for some foreigners I would say maybe but what I noticed overall it is the existance of a "soft" crusade by the USA. It's obvious that non-governmental organizations land in poor countries with equipments and food needed by populations but it's obvious too that too many of them land with a bible too. I mean that they are taking advantage of dramatic situations to "educate" inhabitants to its religion or philosophy. We can see that in many catholic organisations for exemple, and also with some less valuable organisation like the scientology...

what is your opinion :) ?
banker
Posts: 1,370
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2009 8:00:18 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 10/14/2009 3:57:54 PM, Frenchy wrote: : I know that the word "muslim" means in arabic language "to be sujbjected to god". : I think that's very clear and is very close to say "slave of god". Like I know the american mentality which generally has some reticences with hits own government, I can believe that people in america doesn't want to be the "slave" of Allah lol! So we can criticise the aim consisting in spreading a religion thanks to violence. : : But we can link the "jihad" conception to the "crusade" one. Are the USA guilty of leading its own jihad called crusade? According for some foreigners I would say maybe but what I noticed overall it is the existance of a "soft" crusade by the USA. It's obvious that non-governmental organizations land in poor countries with equipments and food needed by populations but it's obvious too that too many of them land with a bible too. I mean that they are taking advantage of dramatic situations to "educate" inhabitants to its religion or philosophy. We can see that in many catholic organisations for exemple, and also with some less valuable organisation like the scientology... : : what is your opinion :) ? You very eliquantly pointed out that we are not perfect..! And I agree furtheremore I am not here to insult your intalegants,and argue agaist this.. Moreover I am also not here to compare.. Actually If you go back to history you could find crasade,or inquisition,etc . However we improved ,we have gone beyond,we are talking about today..! Today we just have every 30 seconds a other victom of jihad..! Some could rightfully be accused for posasing a bible..! But most of the victims, are muslims, who are not as devoted to allah as some would like...! (This does not include muslim gay kids hanged..! Not does it include muslim girls kiled by their father or brother to honor allah..!) If muslim nations would care for their own, it would be the oil rich nations saving muslim victims of racial cleansing in kosovo ..! It would be the oil rich muslim nations stoping sadam from creating mass graves..! However they did not..! so others did how come the ones who did are not allowed to ask for credit? and how come that the ones saving them are beheaded due to exhibiting their logo which in this case is a bible ..? just like any company sponsering something would do? If going with bibles is not the right way to save the muslim victims from islam what would be the right way?
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
regebro
Posts: 1,152
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2009 3:18:21 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 10/14/2009 3:41:48 AM, regebro wrote:
The guy is mentally handicapped. He won't get it for a long long time.

QED.
So prove me wrong, then.
banker
Posts: 1,370
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2009 4:02:39 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 10/15/2009 3:18:21 AM, regebro wrote: : : At 10/14/2009 3:41:48 AM, regebro wrote: : : The guy is mentally handicapped. He won't get it for a long long time. : : QED. :Thank you so much for your logical contribution to our topic
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
regebro
Posts: 1,152
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2009 9:17:37 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 10/15/2009 4:02:39 AM, banker wrote:
At 10/15/2009 3:18:21 AM, regebro wrote: : : At 10/14/2009 3:41:48 AM, regebro wrote: : : The guy is mentally handicapped. He won't get it for a long long time. : : QED. :Thank you so much for your logical contribution to our topic you still don't answer properly you retard
So prove me wrong, then.
banker
Posts: 1,370
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2009 3:26:42 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
Apearintly your very opinionated obout this topic... unfortuatly we are not able to understand, your view on this topic. Please elaberate on how invidels view jiod according to your view
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
regebro
Posts: 1,152
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2009 9:19:14 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 10/15/2009 3:26:42 PM, banker wrote:
Apearintly your very opinionated obout this topic... unfortuatly we are not able to understand, your view on this topic. Please elaberate on how invidels view jiod according to your view you still don't get it you retard. You need to learn to quote correctly. The only way we can see a difference between what you quote and what you write is by guessing based on how badly the spelling is.
So prove me wrong, then.
banker
Posts: 1,370
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2009 2:39:50 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 10/15/2009 9:19:14 PM, regebro wrote:
At 10/15/2009 3:26:42 PM, banker wrote:
Apearintly your very opinionated obout this topic... unfortuatly we are not able to understand, your view on this topic. Please elaberate on how invidels view jiod according to your view you still don't get it you retard. You need to learn to quote correctly. The only way we can see a difference between what you quote and what you write is by guessing based on how badly the spelling is.
since its obvious your very emotional about this topic,however your not confident to reveal your view I like to appolagise that I am not here to blame you..! I pointed out that most arabs are victims of islam..! Only a few extremists are forcing this on them..!

Their is no reason to hide your views we all love the arab people
We are aware most are against its just that they are victims
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
banker
Posts: 1,370
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2009 5:38:03 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 10/16/2009 2:57:17 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
So, Banker, why did you post this topic?

To get your answer, you have to read my post.
However, if you belive,I should elaberare on some specific part,please don't be shy and point it out to me I will gladly do that.

Thanks so much
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
banker
Posts: 1,370
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2009 5:47:40 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 10/16/2009 4:21:11 PM, Mirza wrote:
Define Jihad if you don't mind.

their is 2 types of jihad one is strugling with evil of your own
But the scary one is in sura 9 instructing to sluaghter the infidels...!

Its best definition is factual every 30 seconds one more victim of this definition most victims are muslims..!

If their would be more non muslim victims of islam, then muslims. more world leaders, would start to save, victoms of islam.
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
banker
Posts: 1,370
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2009 4:06:10 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
A cult that was able to unite its members, against artist who painted muhamud the wrong way, leading to protests over the whole world. Can't get anyone to call for justice for the gay kids hanged like sadam...?

Or for the 16 year old rape victims hanged...?
How is the world so quite when muslim blood is spiled like water..?
Would anyone allow blue eyed victims to suffer like that.?
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
Puck
Posts: 6,457
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2009 4:44:11 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
You are advocating what? That 'the west' just invade all Islamic countries and exert western rule of law? If you mean publicity of said actions, then several organisations spring to mind that already do that.
Mirza
Posts: 16,992
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2009 4:59:53 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 10/17/2009 5:47:40 PM, banker wrote:
their is 2 types of jihad one is strugling with evil of your own
But the scary one is in sura 9 instructing to sluaghter the infidels...!

Its best definition is factual every 30 seconds one more victim of this definition most victims are muslims..!

If their would be more non muslim victims of islam, then muslims. more world leaders, would start to save, victoms of islam.
The 9th chapter of the Qur'an does not instruct to kill infidels that are innocent. You've widely misunderstood it, just like most other people.

If you read in the Qur'an, chapter 9, verse 5 which says, "But when the forbidden months are past, then fight and slay the Pagans wherever ye find them, an seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem (of war); but if they repent, and establish regular prayers and practise regular charity, then open the way for them: for Allah is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful." You would think it means that Muslims should kill non-Muslims wherever they find them. In order to understand what it means, you have to read a few verses before that one. In Qur'an, chapter 9, verse 2, it says, "Go ye, then, for four months, backwards and forwards, (as ye will), throughout the land, but know ye that ye cannot frustrate Allah (by your falsehood) but that Allah will cover with shame those who reject Him." These verses were revealed when there was a treaty between Muslims and a group of non-Muslims, and the non-Muslims were given four months to do what the treaty was about, but they broke it, and then [9:5] says to kill them, due to what they did.

Nowhere in the entire Qur'an does it say that Muslims must kill non-Muslims for no reason. This is what it says about innocent people:

[Qur'an 5:32] We decreed for the Children of Israel that whosoever killeth a human being for other than manslaughter or corruption in the earth, it shall be as if he had killed all mankind, and whoso saveth the life of one, it shall be as if he had saved the life of all mankind.
banker
Posts: 1,370
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2009 4:19:29 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 10/18/2009 4:59:53 AM, Mirza wrote:
At 10/17/2009 5:47:40 PM, banker wrote:
their is 2 types of jihad one is strugling with evil of your own
But the scary one is in sura 9 instructing to sluaghter the infidels...!

Its best definition is factual every 30 seconds one more victim of this definition most victims are muslims..!

If their would be more non muslim victims of islam, then muslims. more world leaders, would start to save, victoms of islam.
The 9th chapter of the Qur'an does not instruct to kill infidels that are innocent. You've widely misunderstood it, just like most other people.

If you read in the Qur'an, chapter 9, verse 5 which says, "But when the forbidden months are past, then fight and slay the Pagans wherever ye find them, an seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem (of war); but if they repent, and establish regular prayers and practise regular charity, then open the way for them: for Allah is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful." You would think it means that Muslims should kill non-Muslims wherever they find them. In order to understand what it means, you have to read a few verses before that one. In Qur'an, chapter 9, verse 2, it says, "Go ye, then, for four months, backwards and forwards, (as ye will), throughout the land, but know ye that ye cannot frustrate Allah (by your falsehood) but that Allah will cover with shame those who reject Him." These verses were revealed when there was a treaty between Muslims and a group of non-Muslims, and the non-Muslims were given four months to do what the treaty was about, but they broke it, and then [9:5] says to kill them, due to what they did.

Nowhere in the entire Qur'an does it say that Muslims must kill non-Muslims for no reason. This is what it says about innocent people:

[Qur'an 5:32] We decreed for the Children of Israel that whosoever killeth a human being for other than manslaughter or corruption in the earth, it shall be as if he had killed all mankind, and whoso saveth the life of one, it shall be as if he had saved the life of all mankind.

The problem I have with your "carefully selected" peaces of quran is
(1) Muhamed was not acting accurding to your selected quran peaces he murdered and killed women and kids... He evev killed a old men after that he killed the doughter while she was sleeping with her 5 kids.
(2) The muslims are not living accurding to your selected peaces of quran..

With your selection all the more reason not to have islamic bloody borders inflicting teror in infidel india..!
With your selected parts of quran all the more reason not to have islamic blody borders in indonisia ,nigiria,sudan,israel,india etc.

With your selection of the quran all the more reason not to hang gay kids

With your selection all the more reason fathers and brothers should not kill their own girls for honor of allah

Its very sad how some feal its more important to defand a old book ,then to save so meny brutalized by it..!
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable