Total Posts:10|Showing Posts:1-10
Jump to topic:

Affirmative Action: All you need to know.

falconduler
Posts: 228
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2012 6:40:04 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Why is affirmative action bad? Let me count the ways. First and foremost, AA is "anti-white racial profiling," as it insidiously assumes that whites have had it made in life simply because of our skin color. It thus stereotypes us and it mocks our accomplishments, such as those of yours truly, who had to overcome low socio-economic status at birth without any breaks, any quotas (for poor white boys), or cheerleading from the liberal establishment.
Let me list some of the other reasons about AA using my 34 years with the Department of Defense during which I have had to deal with black NCOs who could not perform simple mathematics such as subtracting fractions, black company commanders who could not read maps, black government workers who thought New England is a state or that North Carolina borders the Pacific Ocean, or who, more often than not, when confronted with well-intended constructive criticism from a white peer or supervisor, played the race card. Such behavior is poisonous to unit cohesion, and thank God the U.S. military has not had to confront a really capable adversary since Viet Nam. For example, Desert Storm was a cakewalk. I was the order of battle officer for one of the Army corps which took on the Iraqi Republican Guard. My senior "analyst" happened to be a black Sergeant First Class who had transferred from the administrative branch where promotion opportunities were scarce. This NCO could not perform basic analysis; he exhibited writing skills at the junior high school level. When I asked him to write a simple unclassified article on Iraqi mine capabilities for our Corps Intelligence Summary, he accused me of "setting him up for failure." When I brought this matter to the attention of the Deputy G-2, I was told "not to rock the boat" and find something else for Sergeant X to do.

There is no doubt in my mind that had the civil rights movement occurred 50 years earlier and the racial composition of the U.S. Army during World War II been what it is today, the German Wehrmacht and the Japanese army would have prevailed, and mutiny would have broken out in many of the American ground units. The mutiny which took place against Captain Sobel in the award-winning mini-series "Band of Brothers" would have been played out in hundreds, if not thousands, of units led by incompetent non-white officers and senior NCOs.
imabench
Posts: 21,219
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2012 6:44:01 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
my god you are a moron.
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
falconduler
Posts: 228
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2012 6:46:08 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/3/2012 6:44:01 PM, imabench wrote:
my god you are a moron.
i guess it takes one to know one.
imabench
Posts: 21,219
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2012 6:49:59 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/3/2012 6:46:08 PM, falconduler wrote:
At 12/3/2012 6:44:01 PM, imabench wrote:
my god you are a moron.
i guess it takes one to know one.

Most people may have been dropped on their head, but you were clearly thrown against the wall, and we can see the results of that brain damage from how your comebacks are even more retarded then your beliefs.
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
falconduler
Posts: 228
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2012 7:29:32 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/3/2012 6:49:59 PM, imabench wrote:
At 12/3/2012 6:46:08 PM, falconduler wrote:
At 12/3/2012 6:44:01 PM, imabench wrote:
my god you are a moron.
i guess it takes one to know one.

Most people may have been dropped on their head, but you were clearly thrown against the wall, and we can see the results of that brain damage from how your comebacks are even more retarded then your beliefs.
more of the same .. more mocking ,more name calling. it shows you for what you are.
Mr_Anon
Posts: 103
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2012 7:32:09 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Because this is not an issue I care too much about, I'd just like to give this advice to the OP. In the current format of your paragraph, your post is very difficult to read. It would also be better if you could use better spelling, grammar, and punctuation. These factors will make it clearer for others to see your argument, and likely you will be more respected.
Mr_Anon
Posts: 103
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2012 7:33:35 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/3/2012 7:32:09 PM, Mr_Anon wrote:
Because this is not an issue I care too much about, I'd just like to give this advice to the OP. In the current format of your paragraph, your post is very difficult to read. It would also be better if you could use better spelling, grammar, and punctuation. These factors will make it clearer for others to see your argument, and likely you will be more respected.

Scratch that, seeing other posts by this user indicates that he is clearly race-baiting here. I rescind my previous post.
falconduler
Posts: 228
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2012 7:44:04 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/3/2012 7:33:35 PM, Mr_Anon wrote:
At 12/3/2012 7:32:09 PM, Mr_Anon wrote:
Because this is not an issue I care too much about, I'd just like to give this advice to the OP. In the current format of your paragraph, your post is very difficult to read. It would also be better if you could use better spelling, grammar, and punctuation. These factors will make it clearer for others to see your argument, and likely you will be more respected.

Scratch that, seeing other posts by this user indicates that he is clearly race-baiting here. I rescind my previous post.

i'm not a racist,i object.
truthseeker613
Posts: 464
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2012 7:49:41 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/3/2012 7:44:04 PM, falconduler wrote:
At 12/3/2012 7:33:35 PM, Mr_Anon wrote:
At 12/3/2012 7:32:09 PM, Mr_Anon wrote:
Because this is not an issue I care too much about, I'd just like to give this advice to the OP. In the current format of your paragraph, your post is very difficult to read. It would also be better if you could use better spelling, grammar, and punctuation. These factors will make it clearer for others to see your argument, and likely you will be more respected.

Scratch that, seeing other posts by this user indicates that he is clearly race-baiting here. I rescind my previous post.

i'm not a racist,i object.

Sir, you are suffering from multiple personality disorder.

I can assure you that one of your personalities are racist.

Just read what he's been writing in your name.
http://www.nydailynews.com...

royalpaladin: I'd rather support people who kill spies than a nation that organizes assassination squads (Kidon) to illegally enter into other nations and kill anybody who is not a Zionist. Who knows when they'll kill me for the crime of not supporting Israel?

Koopin: LOL! I just imagine Royal sitting in here apartment at night, when suddenly she hears a man outside speaking Hebrew as sh
Nidhogg
Posts: 503
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2012 7:51:13 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/3/2012 6:49:59 PM, imabench wrote:
At 12/3/2012 6:46:08 PM, falconduler wrote:
At 12/3/2012 6:44:01 PM, imabench wrote:
my god you are a moron.
i guess it takes one to know one.

Most people may have been dropped on their head, but you were clearly thrown against the wall, and we can see the results of that brain damage from how your comebacks are even more retarded then your beliefs.

That was poetic
Ridiculously Photogenic Debater

DDO's most mediocre member since at least a year ago