Jump to topic:

Obama Warns Al Assad *

inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2012 9:06:40 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Obama warns Al Assad, the current President Of Syria. It appears to me here that we have yet another MidEastern dictator, who wants to overtake his country and create a democracy of his own. I wonder why these guys think that nobody is watching them, or understand their twisted ideology here. I do believe that sooner or later them will try to align themselves with Iran,Russia, and China. And then they will also be another enemy of Israel. But dont take my words for it here. Just watch and you shall see. Check out this latest video here. What do you think.
1Devilsadvocate
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2012 9:41:33 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/4/2012 9:06:40 AM, inferno wrote:
Obama warns Al Assad, the current President Of Syria. It appears to me here that we have yet another MidEastern dictator, who wants to overtake his country and create a democracy of his own. I wonder why these guys think that nobody is watching them, or understand their twisted ideology here. I do believe that sooner or later them will try to align themselves with Iran,Russia, and China. And then they will also be another enemy of Israel. But dont take my words for it here. Just watch and you shall see. Check out this latest video here. What do you think.

I think your right on target.
They know that the world is watching, but they also know that they can rely on Russia, china, Iran, (other arab/muslim dictators) etc.
Syria is already an enemy of Israel, but I think your right, that they will become even more so.

(BTW - why does this video not work on DDO?)
I cannot write in English, because of the treacherous spelling. When I am reading, I only hear it and am unable to remember what the written word looks like."
"Albert Einstein

http://www.twainquotes.com... , http://thewritecorner.wordpress.com... , http://www.onlinecollegecourses.com...
Dirty.Harry
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2012 1:22:16 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/4/2012 9:06:40 AM, inferno wrote:

Syria has a civil war underway, the "rebels" are in fact an aspect of a new Islamist regime that will do far more harm to the people of Syria than Assad's may have done.

Read this BBC report:

http://www.bbc.co.uk...

"Like other activists, she was concerned by what she saw as the growing influence of Islamic fundamentalists.

Some were horrified, for example, when in October 2011 Mustafa Abdul Jalil, the internationally-known face of the revolution and head of the rebels' National Transitional Council (NTC), used his first public speech after the fall of Gaddafi to propose making it easier for men to have more than one wife.

"It was a big shock for us. This is not why we made the revolution - not for men to marry four women," Ms Abaida says. "We wanted more rights, not to destroy the rights of half of the society."

The country has descended into anarchy, many of the "rebels" are nothing more that foreign mercenaries with strong Islamist leanings, terrorist that are attacking police and army posts and so on.

This is geopolitics and so is much of the news we get.

Harry.
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2012 1:47:53 PM
What's wrong with China?
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2012 2:14:40 PM
At 12/4/2012 1:47:53 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
What's wrong with China?

China is a certified Communist country that ultimately wishes for our sudden
demise. Anything else you need to know. =)