sign petition for the US death star

imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2012 4:14:05 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
signed
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
1Percenter
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2012 4:14:50 PM
At 12/4/2012 4:02:39 PM, darkkermit wrote:
You know you want to:

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov...

No way. Just another ploy for unions to secure over-paid contracts from wasteful government bureacrats. Let the private sector construct the death star!
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2012 6:03:53 PM
facebooked.
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2012 6:08:59 PM
Signed.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
darkkermit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2012 6:11:20 PM
At 12/4/2012 6:06:50 PM, Thaddeus wrote:
The destruction of the deathstar was an inside job.

rumor has it that the person who blew up the death star was Darth Vader's own son. And Darth Vader is the empereror's right hand man. Its very peculiar.
Open borders debate:
Thaddeus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2012 6:20:25 PM
At 12/4/2012 6:11:20 PM, darkkermit wrote:

rumor has it that the person who blew up the death star was Darth Vader's own son. And Darth Vader is the empereror's right hand man. Its very peculiar.

And vader happened to be out of the death star at the time? Did he know something that the rest of the Imperial Navy didn"t? Why were a handful of rebel fighters able to penetrate the defenses of a battle station that had the capability of destroying an entire planet and fleets of battle ships?
Why was the rebel pilot who supposedly destroyed the Death Star reported to be on the Death Star days, maybe hours, prior to its destruction? Why was he allowed to escape, and why were several individuals dressed in Stormtrooper uniforms seen helping him?
How could any pilot shoot a missile into a 2 meter-wide exhaust port? Wasn't that shot "impossible, even for a computer"?
How could a single missile destroy a battle station the size of a moon? No records, anywhere, show that any battle station or capital ship has ever been destroyed by a single missile.
Sidewalker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2012 7:36:58 PM
No way, I want my own death star, I certainly don't need competition from another one, especially a government death star.

We can'r junk up space with too many death stars, that would suck.
"It is one of the commonest of mistakes to consider that the limit of our power of perception is also the limit of all there is to perceive." " C. W. Leadbeater
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2012 8:25:38 PM
Someone should do a petition to end that damn petition webpage, it might actually be a petition that the government listens to.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2012 8:42:31 PM
At 12/4/2012 6:20:25 PM, Thaddeus wrote:
At 12/4/2012 6:11:20 PM, darkkermit wrote:

And vader happened to be out of the death star at the time? Did he know something that the rest of the Imperial Navy didn"t? Why were a handful of rebel fighters able to penetrate the defenses of a battle station that had the capability of destroying an entire planet and fleets of battle ships?
Why was the rebel pilot who supposedly destroyed the Death Star reported to be on the Death Star days, maybe hours, prior to its destruction? Why was he allowed to escape, and why were several individuals dressed in Stormtrooper uniforms seen helping him?
How could any pilot shoot a missile into a 2 meter-wide exhaust port? Wasn't that shot "impossible, even for a computer"?
How could a single missile destroy a battle station the size of a moon? No records, anywhere, show that any battle station or capital ship has ever been destroyed by a single missile.

Not to mention Vader was personally in charge of the capture of the plans, which his own Star Destroyer command mysteriously seemed to have orders to let escape pods go, as well as he conveniently "Spiraled Out of Control" less than a minute before it blew....
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
darkkermit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/5/2012 12:40:43 AM
At 12/4/2012 8:25:38 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
Someone should do a petition to end that damn petition webpage, it might actually be a petition that the government listens to.

Our rights shall not be infringed!!!
Open borders debate: