Jump to topic:

Who did RUSHBO really vote for?

falconduler
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2012 5:06:10 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Stop and think. Which of the candidates do you think rush limbaugh really wanted to win the nov. election. Did he really want to see Romney win and as a result lose four years of on the air radio material for his 3hr program? I don't think so.
It's not that he can't find stuff to blather about ,it's just that it's hard to find anything that would compare to what he has now. what he has to dish out now ,with the current admin. is priceless. worth more than gold ,and guaranteed to bring many more millions into Rushbos bank account. And EL RUSHBO INC .

the morons that believe what he says can hardly figure this out. But on today's radio show ,the mood was decidedly skeptic about el rushbo's nonchalance about romney's chances of victory;something he dreads to see.
the material he has now to work with is funny and guaranteed to earn rush limbaugh millions more during his next contract negotiation. think about it.

BELIEVE ME, the gop and the t-party both hate the guy. They think of him as nothing but a money grubbing political bungler who is out only for the bucks. They truly believes he does far more harm than good. And they blame him for losing the latino vote for the REPS .
1Percenter
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2012 5:18:23 PM
At 12/6/2012 5:06:10 PM, falconduler wrote:
Stop and think. Which of the candidates do you think rush limbaugh really wanted to win the nov. election. Did he really want to see Romney win and as a result lose four years of on the air radio material for his 3hr program? I don't think so.
It's not that he can't find stuff to blather about ,it's just that it's hard to find anything that would compare to what he has now. what he has to dish out now ,with the current admin. is priceless. worth more than gold ,and guaranteed to bring many more millions into Rushbos bank account. And EL RUSHBO INC .

the morons that believe what he says can hardly figure this out. But on today's radio show ,the mood was decidedly skeptic about el rushbo's nonchalance about romney's chances of victory;something he dreads to see.
the material he has now to work with is funny and guaranteed to earn rush limbaugh millions more during his next contract negotiation. think about it.

BELIEVE ME, the gop and the t-party both hate the guy. They think of him as nothing but a money grubbing political bungler who is out only for the bucks. They truly believes he does far more harm than good. And they blame him for losing the latino vote for the REPS .

Conjecture, conjecture and conjecture.

And I cant think of any real conservative that was burning with enthusiasm when hearing Romney won the nomination. In fact, I dont think anyone really was.

I love El Rushbo. The only good thing about Obummer winning again is the entertainment value of his laughable incompetence, as interpreted by Rush Limbaugh.
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2012 5:19:58 PM
I've always that he was actually a liberal. If so, he's one of the greatest trolls who ever lived.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
falconduler
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2012 5:24:21 PM
At 12/6/2012 5:18:23 PM, 1Percenter wrote:

And I cant think of any real conservative that was burning with enthusiasm when hearing Romney won the nomination. In fact, I dont think anyone really was.

I love El Rushbo. The only good thing about Obummer winning again is the entertainment value of his laughable incompetence, as interpreted by Rush Limbaugh.

Limbaugh ruined the political careers of ross perot and mccain. he helped billybob win because of the material he had for the next 8 years. he want bo to win for same reasons [dittos]\ limbaugh is a jew and he works for the jewish media moguls . his job is to dumb down the gentiles.
1Percenter
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2012 5:43:34 PM
At 12/6/2012 5:24:21 PM, falconduler wrote:

Limbaugh ruined the political careers of ross perot and mccain. he helped billybob win because of the material he had for the next 8 years. he want bo to win for same reasons [dittos]\ limbaugh is a jew and he works for the jewish media moguls . his job is to dumb down the gentiles.

Their careers were ruined by the hit and run liberal media. Obama is a Muslim and is part of the illuminati. His puppets in Hollywood are working overtime to serve him the oppositions' head on a platter so he can establish a New World Order.
falconduler
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2012 5:50:30 PM
At 12/6/2012 5:43:34 PM, 1Percenter wrote:
At 12/6/2012 5:24:21 PM, falconduler wrote:

Their careers were ruined by the hit and run liberal media. Obama is a Muslim and is part of the illuminati. His puppets in Hollywood are working overtime to serve him the oppositions' head on a platter so he can establish a New World Order.

limbaugh did a number on perot and mccain.. and he hated ron paul and now he;s trying to convince everyone that GOP to get back to basics. who was more constitutional than ron paul? the guy is a jew working for the jews.