Jump to topic:

Americans Sign Petition to Repeal Free Speech

GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2012 2:36:15 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Americans signed a petition to repeal the 1st Amendment of the Constitution as we enter the New World Order to stop people from saying mean things about the President. The petition reads:

"The following names on this petition represent individuals who support repealing the 1st Amendment to the Constitution. Preventing the government from infringing on the freedom of speech and the freedom of press isn't needed in the 21st Century and prevents the President from fulfilling the goals of the Bilderberg Group and the secret establishment who desire to solidify the New World Order."

People signed their name and approved this.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2012 2:41:38 PM
Yeah, and the Man Show did that joke where they got people to sign the petition to end Women's Suffrage.

What are you trying to show here, that people are stupid, or that the 1st Amendment is in some danger from this?
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2012 2:47:49 PM
At 12/8/2012 2:41:38 PM, drafterman wrote:
Yeah, and the Man Show did that joke where they got people to sign the petition to end Women's Suffrage.

That one's not as blatant. "Suffrage" sounds like a negative term so they opposed the "suffering" of women. However, this petition they signed a statement to repeal the 1st Amendment, a term not misleading at all, and to stop people from saying mean things about Obama because it prevents him from establishing a New World Order.

What are you trying to show here, that people are stupid, or that the 1st Amendment is in some danger from this?

It's simply mind-boggling that this is the case. It's funny, but it worries me that there aren't enough aware people willing to turn things around.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Wnope
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2012 4:36:32 PM
At 12/8/2012 2:47:49 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:

That one's not as blatant. "Suffrage" sounds like a negative term so they opposed the "suffering" of women. However, this petition they signed a statement to repeal the 1st Amendment, a term not misleading at all, and to stop people from saying mean things about Obama because it prevents him from establishing a New World Order.

It's simply mind-boggling that this is the case. It's funny, but it worries me that there aren't enough aware people willing to turn things around.

For someone so into the secretive abilities of the NWO and all, you're quite optimistic about the mental abilities of the generaly populace.

They've shown you can get more people to sign a petition than otherwise if the person getting signatures has a shirt with more or less cleavage.
darkkermit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2012 9:17:54 PM
At 12/8/2012 4:36:32 PM, Wnope wrote:
At 12/8/2012 2:47:49 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:

For someone so into the secretive abilities of the NWO and all, you're quite optimistic about the mental abilities of the generaly populace.

They've shown you can get more people to sign a petition than otherwise if the person getting signatures has a shirt with more or less cleavage.

the person was a dude who wasn't showing any cleavage.
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
darkkermit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2012 11:35:28 PM
At 12/8/2012 11:30:37 PM, twocupcakes wrote:
It would be funny if they signed a petition to stop people from making petitions.

If it shows up on whitehouse petition, then I'm signing that sh1t.

Also, when the fvck is the whitehouse going to respond to the secession petition.
Open borders debate:
socialpinko
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2012 11:37:45 PM
At 12/8/2012 11:35:28 PM, darkkermit wrote:
It would be funny if they signed a petition to stop people from making petitions.

Also, when the fvck is the whitehouse going to respond to the secession petition.

What would a respond matter? Is "No" preferable to crickets chirping?
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
darkkermit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2012 1:08:48 AM
At 12/8/2012 11:37:45 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 12/8/2012 11:35:28 PM, darkkermit wrote:

What would a respond matter? Is "No" preferable to crickets chirping?

Yes, yes it is. I want to see what the response would actually be. He'd embellish on the "NO' and give some bullsh1t about the integrity of the union and stuff like that.
Open borders debate:
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2012 2:05:47 AM
LOL. Come on, Geo.

I would sign that. Anyone who isn't a conspiracy theorist and has a sense of humor would.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
R0b1Billion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2012 2:45:16 PM
At 12/9/2012 2:05:47 AM, FREEDO wrote:
LOL. Come on, Geo.

I would sign that. Anyone who isn't a conspiracy theorist and has a sense of humor would.

I propose a petition to make Obama the totalitarian dictator over the United States.
Beliefs in a nutshell:
- The Ends never justify the Means.
- Objectivity is secondary to subjectivity.
- The War on Drugs is the worst policy in the U.S.
- Most people worship technology as a religion.
- Computers will never become sentient.