Total Posts:13|Showing Posts:1-13
Jump to topic:

INto Africa may not be the answer.

falconduler
Posts: 228
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2012 4:45:57 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Quite often we hear the suggestion that African - Americans be sent back to Africa,their place of origin.

Whereas this may well have a ring of logic to it ,is it feasable to do so? What goes unnoticed in the public square is that the Blacks ,native to the dark continent, are for the most part very much opposed to the resettlement of the american black demographic back into their own country. They fear african-americans as much as anyone else and are

totally against an increase of violent crime ,already wreaking havoc in many large cities of Africa. They are also afraid of the possible lowering of cultural standards if they were forced to relocate african-americans among their own indigenous populations.

They fear being referred to as N...Words due to the possible cross cultural contamination that would certainly take place.

The best solution and the most practical would be to resettle african-americans in a part of the world free of

human habitation. And let's learn a lesson from history ;when the U.N. decided to resettle jewish refugees into a part of the world that was already inhabited by human beings. This fiasco is the root cause of most of our international problems.

And the lesson learned is that jewish people ,as with african-americans must be forever isolated from all other
national groups ,for the sake of world peace ,and for cultural and human social advancement.
I think all parties would prefer this arrangement , no?
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2012 4:53:49 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/8/2012 4:45:57 PM, falconduler wrote:
Quite often we hear the suggestion that African - Americans be sent back to Africa,their place of origin.

Whereas this may well have a ring of logic to it ,is it feasable to do so? What goes unnoticed in the public square is that the Blacks ,native to the dark continent, are for the most part very much opposed to the resettlement of the american black demographic back into their own country. They fear african-americans as much as anyone else and are

totally against an increase of violent crime ,already wreaking havoc in many large cities of Africa. They are also afraid of the possible lowering of cultural standards if they were forced to relocate african-americans among their own indigenous populations.

They fear being referred to as N...Words due to the possible cross cultural contamination that would certainly take place.

The best solution and the most practical would be to resettle african-americans in a part of the world free of

human habitation. And let's learn a lesson from history ;when the U.N. decided to resettle jewish refugees into a part of the world that was already inhabited by human beings. This fiasco is the root cause of most of our international problems.

And the lesson learned is that jewish people ,as with african-americans must be forever isolated from all other
national groups ,for the sake of world peace ,and for cultural and human social advancement.
I think all parties would prefer this arrangement , no?

There is no logic to it. You could say Somali refugees could go back, but there are plenty of multi-generation black Americans whose country of origin is the USA. How is a black man's country of origin not America, if he was born and raised in Detroit, whose great great grandparents were slaves here?
My work here is, finally, done.
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2012 5:05:10 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/8/2012 4:55:08 PM, Wnope wrote:
You try too hard to be offensive. It's boring.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2012 5:23:24 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/8/2012 5:05:10 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 12/8/2012 4:55:08 PM, Wnope wrote:
You try too hard to be offensive. It's boring.

This.

I started to think maybe you believe some of the things you said, but now it looks like you just wanna offend people for the lols.
kfc
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2012 6:23:09 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Why wouldn't it be the answer? The Great Emancipator is never wrong!

You and we are different races. We have between us a broader difference than exists between almost any other two races. Whether it is right or wrong I need not discuss, but this physical difference is a great disadvantage to us both, as I think your race suffers very greatly, many of them, by living among us, while ours suffers from your presence. In a word, we suffer on each side. If this is admitted, it affords a reason at least why we should be separated.

... Even when you cease to be slaves, you are yet far removed from being placed on an equality with the white race ... The aspiration of men is to enjoy equality with the best when free, but on this broad continent, not a single man of your race is made the equal of a single man of ours. Go where you are treated the best, and the ban is still upon you.

... We look to our condition, owing to the existence of the two races on this continent. I need not recount to you the effects upon white men growing out of the institution of slavery. I believe in its general evil effects on the white race.

See our present condition -- the country engaged in war! -- our white men cutting one another's throats, none knowing how far it will extend; and then consider what we know to be the truth. But for your race among us there could not be war, although many men engaged on either side do not care for you one way or the other. Nevertheless, I repeat, without the institution of slavery, and the colored race as a basis, the war would not have an existence.

It is better for us both, therefore, to be separated.


http://www.learner.org...
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
Mr_Anon
Posts: 103
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2012 8:37:44 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/8/2012 6:23:09 PM, socialpinko wrote:
Why wouldn't it be the answer? The Great Emancipator is never wrong!


You and we are different races. We have between us a broader difference than exists between almost any other two races. Whether it is right or wrong I need not discuss, but this physical difference is a great disadvantage to us both, as I think your race suffers very greatly, many of them, by living among us, while ours suffers from your presence. In a word, we suffer on each side. If this is admitted, it affords a reason at least why we should be separated.

... Even when you cease to be slaves, you are yet far removed from being placed on an equality with the white race ... The aspiration of men is to enjoy equality with the best when free, but on this broad continent, not a single man of your race is made the equal of a single man of ours. Go where you are treated the best, and the ban is still upon you.

... We look to our condition, owing to the existence of the two races on this continent. I need not recount to you the effects upon white men growing out of the institution of slavery. I believe in its general evil effects on the white race.

See our present condition -- the country engaged in war! -- our white men cutting one another's throats, none knowing how far it will extend; and then consider what we know to be the truth. But for your race among us there could not be war, although many men engaged on either side do not care for you one way or the other. Nevertheless, I repeat, without the institution of slavery, and the colored race as a basis, the war would not have an existence.

It is better for us both, therefore, to be separated.


http://www.learner.org...

This is 2012, not 1864.
imabench
Posts: 21,230
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2012 8:59:36 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/8/2012 4:45:57 PM, falconduler wrote:
Quite often we hear the suggestion that African - Americans be sent back to Africa,their place of origin.

Maybe in 1850, its not really something that is an argument these days....

Whereas this may well have a ring of logic to it, is it feasable to do so?

How the hell is it logical to make all black people go back to Africa?

What goes unnoticed in the public square is that the Blacks, native to the dark continent, are for the most part very much opposed to the resettlement of the american black demographic back into their own country.

As are a good amount of whites, hispanics, and anyone else who isnt racist or have an irrational fear of blacks....

They fear african-americans as much as anyone else and are

Youre saying that blacks fear African Americans as much as anyone else.... My god youre as moronic as you are racist.

totally against an increase of violent crime ,already wreaking havoc in many large cities of Africa. They are also afraid of the possible lowering of cultural standards if they were forced to relocate african-americans among their own indigenous populations.

Im pretty sure that African Americans dont want to go back to Africa because they have been successfully assimilated into American culture and the American population and that forcing them all to leave would be a gross violation of human rights.

They fear being referred to as N...Words due to the possible cross cultural contamination that would certainly take place.

They dont fear being called a nig***, they hate it when people call them that because it is a racially derogative term used to be hateful and insensitive specifically towards blacks, I assume youra a fan of the word in real life.

The best solution and the most practical would be to resettle african-americans in a part of the world free of human habitation.

And where the f*ck would that be? Antarctica??? Its one thing to force them out of the country just because you have an irrational fear/hatred of them but its far more retarded to say they should be forced to move them to a place where no other people inhabit.

And let's learn a lesson from history ;when the U.N. decided to resettle jewish refugees into a part of the world that was already inhabited by human beings. This fiasco is the root cause of most of our international problems.

So to counter this problem your idea is to put them in a place that is inhabited by NOBODY at all, instead of just letting the stay?

I think society would be much better off sending YOU to some uninhabited place away from civilization instead of millions and millions of black people.

And the lesson learned is that jewish people ,as with african-americans must be forever isolated from all other national groups ,for the sake of world peace ,and for cultural and human social advancement.

Im sorry how many wars have been started by white people compared to black people? I can think of several wars and conflicts that white people have caused or escalated but I cant think of any that were caused by blacks.....

I think all parties would prefer this arrangement , no?

No. Im confident that only ignorant racist hicks would agree to this.
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Nidhogg
Posts: 503
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2012 6:52:19 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/8/2012 5:23:24 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 12/8/2012 5:05:10 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 12/8/2012 4:55:08 PM, Wnope wrote:
You try too hard to be offensive. It's boring.

This.

I started to think maybe you believe some of the things you said, but now it looks like you just wanna offend people for the lols.

What if he does both?
Ridiculously Photogenic Debater

DDO's most mediocre member since at least a year ago
Df0512
Posts: 966
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2012 12:15:02 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
My god, its like a foreign language. The amount of nonsense in you topic is astounding. You really dont like us black people do u lol.
falconduler
Posts: 228
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2012 4:20:16 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/10/2012 12:15:02 PM, Df0512 wrote:
My god, its like a foreign language. The amount of nonsense in you topic is astounding. You really dont like us black people do u lol.
I have no problem with black people being black ;or do you prefer african-american? Negro and colored are taboo labels ,so i won't use them . And the N...word is highly offensive ..no?

But what offends me is that very talented white race folk who are industrious,thrifty and lead decent and moral lives are forced to support a very large surplus population made up of blacks and latinos who are doing nothing but reproducing at our expense.
if you want to live in america ,pay your way. as whites for the most part do eveyday they get up in the morning and go to WORK.
i realize that work is a 4 lettered word for the majority of colored people. but we can't continue this game.
popculturepooka
Posts: 7,926
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2012 6:35:04 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/8/2012 4:45:57 PM, falconduler wrote:
Quite often we hear the suggestion that African - Americans be sent back to Africa,their place of origin.


I came from the U.S. of A.

Whereas this may well have a ring of logic to it ,is it feasable to do so? What goes unnoticed in the public square is that the Blacks ,native to the dark continent, are for the most part very much opposed to the resettlement of the american black demographic back into their own country. They fear african-americans as much as anyone else and are

totally against an increase of violent crime ,already wreaking havoc in many large cities of Africa. They are also afraid of the possible lowering of cultural standards if they were forced to relocate african-americans among their own indigenous populations.

They fear being referred to as N...Words due to the possible cross cultural contamination that would certainly take place.

The best solution and the most practical would be to resettle african-americans in a part of the world free of

human habitation. And let's learn a lesson from history ;when the U.N. decided to resettle jewish refugees into a part of the world that was already inhabited by human beings. This fiasco is the root cause of most of our international problems.

And the lesson learned is that jewish people ,as with african-americans must be forever isolated from all other
national groups ,for the sake of world peace ,and for cultural and human social advancement.
I think all parties would prefer this arrangement , no?
At 10/3/2016 11:49:13 PM, thett3 wrote:
BLACK LIVES MATTER!
Ren
Posts: 7,102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2012 6:37:35 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/8/2012 5:23:24 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 12/8/2012 5:05:10 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 12/8/2012 4:55:08 PM, Wnope wrote:
You try too hard to be offensive. It's boring.

This.

I started to think maybe you believe some of the things you said, but now it looks like you just wanna offend people for the lols.

Bait.

You know this is a multi.