Total Posts:16|Showing Posts:1-16
Jump to topic:

O'Reilly vs. Stewart Debate

Zaradi
Posts: 14,124
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2012 8:42:09 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/11/2012 3:11:18 PM, Kinesis wrote:
At 12/11/2012 3:04:06 PM, johnnyboy54 wrote:
TL:DW

Who won?

Obama.

The moderator.

inb4 women can't win debates from the kitchen
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2012 8:46:43 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/11/2012 8:42:09 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 12/11/2012 3:11:18 PM, Kinesis wrote:
At 12/11/2012 3:04:06 PM, johnnyboy54 wrote:
TL:DW

Who won?

Obama.

The moderator.

inb4 women can't win debates from the kitchen

I'm sure the cyanide thinks differently.
darkkermit
Posts: 11,204
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2012 11:51:47 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
clown vs. clown.

I must say, I've watched Bill O'Reilly before, and he really needs to shut the f*ck up everytime he has a guest or interviews someone on his show. I'm genuinely interested in what the other person has to say, but I can't hear it if you're just going to shout over the guy and not let him talk. If you're going to do that, why bother talking to him in the first place.
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2012 2:39:18 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/11/2012 3:04:06 PM, johnnyboy54 wrote:
TL:DW

Who won?

This isn't a tl:dw. Watch it. It's hilarious.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2012 2:39:53 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/11/2012 11:48:23 PM, Double_R wrote:
I thought Stewart won easily. Although he really did fvck up that Debt vs Deficit thing.

Agreed.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2012 7:11:33 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/12/2012 2:39:18 AM, FREEDO wrote:
At 12/11/2012 3:04:06 PM, johnnyboy54 wrote:
TL:DW

Who won?

This isn't a tl:dw. Watch it. It's hilarious.

What is tl:dw?
My work here is, finally, done.
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2012 7:37:24 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/12/2012 7:11:33 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 12/12/2012 2:39:18 AM, FREEDO wrote:
At 12/11/2012 3:04:06 PM, johnnyboy54 wrote:
TL:DW

Who won?

This isn't a tl:dw. Watch it. It's hilarious.

What is tl:dw?

Too long; didn't watch(can be replaced with read or something of the like if appropriate)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2012 7:45:33 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/12/2012 7:37:24 AM, OberHerr wrote:
At 12/12/2012 7:11:33 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 12/12/2012 2:39:18 AM, FREEDO wrote:
At 12/11/2012 3:04:06 PM, johnnyboy54 wrote:
TL:DW

Who won?

This isn't a tl:dw. Watch it. It's hilarious.

What is tl:dw?

Too long; didn't watch(can be replaced with read or something of the like if appropriate)

Thanks, maybe someday I'll get the hang of internet shorthand...
My work here is, finally, done.
Zaradi
Posts: 14,124
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2012 10:24:48 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/11/2012 8:46:43 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 12/11/2012 8:42:09 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 12/11/2012 3:11:18 PM, Kinesis wrote:
At 12/11/2012 3:04:06 PM, johnnyboy54 wrote:
TL:DW

Who won?

Obama.

The moderator.

inb4 women can't win debates from the kitchen

I'm sure the cyanide thinks differently.

inb4 there's no cyanide in the kitchen
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
johnnyboy54
Posts: 6,362
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2012 11:16:16 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/12/2012 10:24:48 AM, Zaradi wrote:
At 12/11/2012 8:46:43 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 12/11/2012 8:42:09 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 12/11/2012 3:11:18 PM, Kinesis wrote:
At 12/11/2012 3:04:06 PM, johnnyboy54 wrote:
TL:DW

Who won?

Obama.

The moderator.

inb4 women can't win debates from the kitchen

I'm sure the cyanide thinks differently.

inb4 there's no cyanide in the kitchen

Win
I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.