Total Posts:37|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Demand Legal Protection for New Hominins

royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2012 10:09:59 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Sasquatch is a hominin species that is indigenous to North America. Members of the Sasquatch species share mitochondrial DNA with homo sapiens but have distinct nuclear DNA that indicates that it is a hybrid species. These non-human persons deserve to be able to preserve their own territory and rights without human interference.

http://news.yahoo.com...
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2012 1:45:05 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Why?
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
AlwaysMoreThanYou
Posts: 2,900
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2012 7:08:03 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Screw sasquatches. Or however you spell the plural of sasquatch.
'When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth; for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come.' - John 16:13
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2012 7:11:36 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/13/2012 7:08:03 AM, AlwaysMoreThanYou wrote:
Screw sasquatches. Or however you spell the plural of sasquatch.

They're non-human persons. They are descendants of (a) human female(s). They deserve to be left alone.
AlwaysMoreThanYou
Posts: 2,900
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2012 7:17:45 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/13/2012 7:11:36 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 12/13/2012 7:08:03 AM, AlwaysMoreThanYou wrote:
Screw sasquatches. Or however you spell the plural of sasquatch.

They're non-human persons. They are descendants of (a) human female(s). They deserve to be left alone.

Sasquatches are inferior.
'When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth; for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come.' - John 16:13
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2012 7:26:58 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/13/2012 7:17:45 AM, AlwaysMoreThanYou wrote:
At 12/13/2012 7:11:36 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 12/13/2012 7:08:03 AM, AlwaysMoreThanYou wrote:
Screw sasquatches. Or however you spell the plural of sasquatch.

They're non-human persons. They are descendants of (a) human female(s). They deserve to be left alone.

Sasquatches are inferior.

Um, based on what, exactly?
AlwaysMoreThanYou
Posts: 2,900
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2012 7:28:51 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/13/2012 7:26:58 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 12/13/2012 7:17:45 AM, AlwaysMoreThanYou wrote:
At 12/13/2012 7:11:36 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 12/13/2012 7:08:03 AM, AlwaysMoreThanYou wrote:
Screw sasquatches. Or however you spell the plural of sasquatch.

They're non-human persons. They are descendants of (a) human female(s). They deserve to be left alone.

Sasquatches are inferior.

Um, based on what, exactly?

Based on their subhumanity. Sasquatches are inferior subhumans.
'When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth; for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come.' - John 16:13
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2012 7:39:57 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/13/2012 7:28:51 AM, AlwaysMoreThanYou wrote:
At 12/13/2012 7:26:58 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 12/13/2012 7:17:45 AM, AlwaysMoreThanYou wrote:
At 12/13/2012 7:11:36 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 12/13/2012 7:08:03 AM, AlwaysMoreThanYou wrote:
Screw sasquatches. Or however you spell the plural of sasquatch.

They're non-human persons. They are descendants of (a) human female(s). They deserve to be left alone.

Sasquatches are inferior.

Um, based on what, exactly?

Based on their subhumanity. Sasquatches are inferior subhumans.

Why does being "subhuman" equate with being inferior?
AlwaysMoreThanYou
Posts: 2,900
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2012 7:40:20 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/13/2012 7:39:57 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 12/13/2012 7:28:51 AM, AlwaysMoreThanYou wrote:
At 12/13/2012 7:26:58 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 12/13/2012 7:17:45 AM, AlwaysMoreThanYou wrote:
At 12/13/2012 7:11:36 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 12/13/2012 7:08:03 AM, AlwaysMoreThanYou wrote:
Screw sasquatches. Or however you spell the plural of sasquatch.

They're non-human persons. They are descendants of (a) human female(s). They deserve to be left alone.

Sasquatches are inferior.

Um, based on what, exactly?

Based on their subhumanity. Sasquatches are inferior subhumans.

Why does being "subhuman" equate with being inferior?

Humans are the master race.
'When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth; for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come.' - John 16:13
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,325
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2012 7:44:03 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/13/2012 7:41:04 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
Does any non-troll have anything to say on the subject?

I thought the title implied RP would have the legal right for Ad Homs?
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2012 7:46:25 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/13/2012 7:41:04 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
Does any non-troll have anything to say on the subject?

Yeah, this is tooth fairy science.
http://skepdic.com...
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2012 7:48:11 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/13/2012 7:46:25 AM, drafterman wrote:
At 12/13/2012 7:41:04 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
Does any non-troll have anything to say on the subject?

Yeah, this is tooth fairy science.
http://skepdic.com...

How? This is genetic analysis that has been confirmed by an Oxford University researcher.
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2012 7:55:03 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/13/2012 7:48:11 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 12/13/2012 7:46:25 AM, drafterman wrote:
At 12/13/2012 7:41:04 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
Does any non-troll have anything to say on the subject?

Yeah, this is tooth fairy science.
http://skepdic.com...

How? This is genetic analysis that has been confirmed by an Oxford University researcher.

Genetic analysis of what?
Dirty.Harry
Posts: 1,586
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2012 12:26:23 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/12/2012 10:09:59 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Sasquatch is a hominin species that is indigenous to North America. Members of the Sasquatch species share mitochondrial DNA with homo sapiens but have distinct nuclear DNA that indicates that it is a hybrid species. These non-human persons deserve to be able to preserve their own territory and rights without human interference.

http://news.yahoo.com...

In which scientific journal can I read of this "Practical Pseudoscientist"?

Harry.
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2012 2:50:06 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Wait, this isn't a joke thread?
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Heineken
Posts: 1,230
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2012 3:09:17 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Rp, are you Pro Sasquatch Choice, or Anti-Sasquatch Abortion?

I mean, when does a non-person become a non-person? Mhm?.....
Vidi, vici, veni.
(I saw, I conquered, I came.)
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2012 3:10:20 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/13/2012 3:09:17 PM, Heineken wrote:
Rp, are you Pro Sasquatch Choice, or Anti-Sasquatch Abortion?

I mean, when does a non-person become a non-person? Mhm?.....

The Sasquatch are people. They have intelligence. Just because someone is human does not mean he is a person.
Heineken
Posts: 1,230
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2012 6:07:48 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/13/2012 3:10:20 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 12/13/2012 3:09:17 PM, Heineken wrote:
Rp, are you Pro Sasquatch Choice, or Anti-Sasquatch Abortion?

I mean, when does a non-person become a non-person? Mhm?.....

The Sasquatch are people. They have intelligence. Just because someone is human does not mean he is a person.
........explain.
Vidi, vici, veni.
(I saw, I conquered, I came.)
imabench
Posts: 21,230
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2012 6:40:09 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/13/2012 6:33:03 PM, drafterman wrote:
The fact that they are fictitious is somewhat of an inhibitor to them being classified as a people.

^ This.

Seriously Royal...
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
emospongebob527
Posts: 790
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2012 6:49:48 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Stop being mean to Royal Sophist and grow up.

I join Royal Sophist as an advocate of Sasquatch Rights.
"not to toot my own horn (it aint need no tooin if u know what im saying), but my writings on "viciousness: the one true viture (fancy spelling for virtue)" and my poem "A poem I wrote about DDO" put me in a class of my damn own. im just an UNRECONGIZED geniuse" -bananafana
Heineken
Posts: 1,230
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2012 6:55:23 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/13/2012 6:49:48 PM, emospongebob527 wrote:
Stop being mean to Royal Sophist and grow up.

I join Royal Sophist as an advocate of Sasquatch Rights.

So, you expect my tax dollars to support sub-human housing, pseudo-person medicaid, almost-people foodstamps and lessthanwhite-morethanmexican citizen education?
Heeeeeelllllll noooooo!
Vidi, vici, veni.
(I saw, I conquered, I came.)
MouthWash
Posts: 2,607
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2012 7:34:41 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/12/2012 10:09:59 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Sasquatch is a hominin species that is indigenous to North America. Members of the Sasquatch species share mitochondrial DNA with homo sapiens but have distinct nuclear DNA that indicates that it is a hybrid species. These non-human persons deserve to be able to preserve their own territory and rights without human interference.

http://news.yahoo.com...

I'll support their rights when they start paying taxes like everybody else.

Or when I lay my eyeballs on one. And have a basic conversation with it. That's a start.
"Well, that gives whole new meaning to my assassination. If I was going to die anyway, perhaps I should leave the Bolsheviks' descendants some Christmas cookies instead of breaking their dishes and vodka bottles in their sleep." -Tsar Nicholas II (YYW)
MouthWash
Posts: 2,607
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2012 7:35:21 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/13/2012 6:55:23 PM, Heineken wrote:
At 12/13/2012 6:49:48 PM, emospongebob527 wrote:
Stop being mean to Royal Sophist and grow up.

I join Royal Sophist as an advocate of Sasquatch Rights.

So, you expect my tax dollars to support sub-human housing, pseudo-person medicaid, almost-people foodstamps and lessthanwhite-morethanmexican citizen education?
Heeeeeelllllll noooooo!

Damn, you beat me to this. :D
"Well, that gives whole new meaning to my assassination. If I was going to die anyway, perhaps I should leave the Bolsheviks' descendants some Christmas cookies instead of breaking their dishes and vodka bottles in their sleep." -Tsar Nicholas II (YYW)
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2012 7:45:11 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/13/2012 7:26:58 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 12/13/2012 7:17:45 AM, AlwaysMoreThanYou wrote:
At 12/13/2012 7:11:36 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 12/13/2012 7:08:03 AM, AlwaysMoreThanYou wrote:
Screw sasquatches. Or however you spell the plural of sasquatch.

They're non-human persons. They are descendants of (a) human female(s). They deserve to be left alone.

Sasquatches are inferior.

Um, based on what, exactly?

You said that they descended from females, so they are obviously inferior.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2012 8:12:56 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
ppp[
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.