Jump to topic:

Ban Prozac and Zoloft, Not Guns

GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2012 12:47:00 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Ban Prozac And Other Mass Murder Drugs Not Guns!

"Prozac and its family of psychotropic drugs are at the heart of 99% off mass murder shootings. Prozac and its family of psychotropic drugs are at the heart of 99% off mass murder shootings. The media also hypes victim disarmament zones like public brainwashing centers as a great place for Prozac and Zoloft heads to kill. They always go to the place with no guns so they can take there time. Guns don"t kill people kook psychologist pushing SSRI do."

http://www.infowars.com...
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2012 12:48:12 AM
"According to ABC News, Adam Lanza, the alleged shooter, has been labeled as having "mental illness" and a "personality disorder." These are precisely the words typically heard in a person who is being "treated" with mind-altering psychiatric drugs.

Do the math: medications are far more deadly than guns

Medications kill roughly 100,000 Americans each year according to study statistics. The actual number is either 98,000 or 106,000 depending on which study you believe.

For guns to be as deadly as medications, you"d have to see a Newton-style massacre happening ten times a day, every day of the year. Only then would "gun violence" even match up to the number of deaths caused by doctor-prescribed, FDA-approved medications."

"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2012 1:18:12 AM
First, I'm almost suepre that statistics is twisted facts and basicall BS, and second, it fails to show how many are saved/helped by medications yearly.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
darkkermit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2012 1:22:23 AM
At 12/16/2012 1:08:31 AM, Double_R wrote:
About 34,000 people in the US died in car accidents in 2009. Should we ban cars?

Yes, cars kill people!
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2012 1:56:19 AM
About 34,000 people in the US died in car accidents in 2009. Should we ban cars?

Cars serve useful, benign, and necessary purpose.

Prozac and Zoloft, no.
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2012 2:00:12 AM
At 12/16/2012 1:18:12 AM, OberHerr wrote:
First, I'm almost suepre that statistics is twisted facts and basicall BS, and second, it fails to show how many are saved/helped by medications yearly.

False generalization. We didn't say Ibuprofin and Benadryl are bad. I'm all for Aspirin and the like.

Not Prozac and Zoloft. Those serve no good purpose and have done no good in the world.

"Psychiatry goes insane: Every human emotion now classified as a mental disorder in new psychiatric manual DSM-5"

http://www.naturalnews.com...
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
Agent_Orange
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2012 2:47:35 AM
This is stupid. What does this achieve Geo? That's my question to you about all these things. You always post some conspiracy plot but they never make sense because they never have an endgame. Buddy, this is the real world, not some comic book. Nobody is trying to do vast conspiracies for the lulz.

What are you saying now? That Zoloft and prozac are designed to murder the users? Or better yet, get them to commit shooting sprees? The link that says "Every human emotion now considered a mental disorder". Thats stupid. Sounds like an Onion article man. How does that affect me or anyone for that matter?
#BlackLivesMatter
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2012 3:00:12 AM
At 12/16/2012 2:00:12 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 12/16/2012 1:18:12 AM, OberHerr wrote:

False generalization. We didn't say Ibuprofin and Benadryl are bad. I'm all for Aspirin and the like.

Not Prozac and Zoloft. Those serve no good purpose and have done no good in the world.

"Psychiatry goes insane: Every human emotion now classified as a mental disorder in new psychiatric manual DSM-5"

Really, you're quoting a blog for your source?
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2012 4:57:04 AM
At 12/16/2012 12:47:00 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
Ban Prozac And Other Mass Murder Drugs Not Guns!

"Prozac and its family of psychotropic drugs are at the heart of 99% off mass murder shootings. Prozac and its family of psychotropic drugs are at the heart of 99% off mass murder shootings. The media also hypes victim disarmament zones like public brainwashing centers as a great place for Prozac and Zoloft heads to kill. They always go to the place with no guns so they can take there time. Guns don"t kill people kook psychologist pushing SSRI do."

So, 99% of mass murders are on psychotropic drugs. Okay.
Is there a reason these people are on these drugs? Isn't it just as likely that these mass murders did what they did because the drugs weren't working?

After all, how many people who use these drugs go on rampages? Oh, wait, another conviently overlooked key piece of analysis that's missing; or another micro-point that I focus on for no reason...

Given that millions take these drugs, and so few commit murder or suicide, why should we blame the drugs for causing these actions? Why not blame the drugs for not preventing these impulses? Or do they work in the majority of patients?
My work here is, finally, done.
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2012 5:45:32 AM
At 12/16/2012 3:00:12 AM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 12/16/2012 2:00:12 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:

Really, you're quoting a blog for your source?

Don't lie. It's an article, not a "blog."

"Thursday, December 13, 2012
by Mike Adams, the Health Ranger
Editor of NaturalNews.com (See all articles...)"
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2012 5:55:15 AM
That website is a conspiracy theory website, Geo. It says that vaccines that were not approved are being forced on people by the government (doesn't even make sense: if they are forcing them on people, wouldn't the gov. be approving them?) and that the Colorado Batman shooting was staged. Please get a more credible news source.
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2012 6:03:06 AM
At 12/16/2012 2:47:35 AM, Agent_Orange wrote:
This is stupid. What does this achieve Geo? That's my question to you about all these things.

New perspective, widely unknown information, revealing suppressed truth. No use for that according to you.

You always post some conspiracy plot but they never make sense

Doesn't make sense to you... because you have a myopic view giving you an incomplete context.

because they never have an endgame.

1. An Endgame is not required. The whole world is in a state of decay to the point where the NWO doesn't even need to make a conspiracy for bad things to happen.

2. The Endgame is a New Wold Order. I suggest you read about the books written by the global elites themselves. The people at the top are social engineers, this should be obvious to people by now. Look at history, look at totalitarian regimes of the present.

Buddy, this is the real world, not some comic book. Nobody is trying to do vast conspiracies for the lulz.

You live in la la land where everything the government does is for your life and liberty, that they care about you. Newsflash, they don't. Perhaps the tyrants of the past didn't convince.

What are you saying now? That Zoloft and prozac are designed to murder the users?

It has become about wealth, not health. The pharmaceutical industry needs sick people. Now they diagnose every person with normal, healthy sadness or conflict with some "disorder" so they can sell them their "medication." The social engineers exploit these meds.

Also, be aware of this:

"Merck vaccine scientist Dr. Maurice Hilleman admitted presence of SV40, AIDS and cancer viruses in vaccines"

"Bayer and the Rothschild family, the spread of HIV"

http://www.dailypaul.com...

And don't tell me you aware of this already.

Or better yet, get them to commit shooting sprees?

"Papers indicate firm knew possible Prozac suicide risk"
http://articles.cnn.com...

The link that says "Every human emotion now considered a mental disorder". Thats stupid. Sounds like an Onion article man.

I bet you didn't even read the article.

How does that affect me or anyone for that matter?

It's good to be aware that psychiatrists are overdiagnosing problems that aren't really there, thus giving healthy people mind altering drugs that does harm to them and others.
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2012 6:09:33 AM
At 12/16/2012 5:55:15 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
That website is a conspiracy theory website, Geo.

That's easy to say. Next time when you decide to post your rubbish source, I'm simply going to dismiss it as a "conspiracy theory website" and then get out of having to actually address the issue. Notice how you refuted NOT A SINGLE WORD of the OP.

YOU FAIL.

It says that vaccines that were not approved are being forced on people by the government (doesn't even make sense: if they are forcing them on people, wouldn't the gov. be approving them?)

What are you talking about.

and that the Colorado Batman shooting was staged.

Not their claim. They're citing other reports and other information uncovered from their investigative journalists.

Please get a more credible news source.

They are credible, that's why Infowars is being cited and referenced positively by the Huffington Post, Drudge Report, and The Examiner. You don't know what credible is. You probably thought that Hitler's propaganda machine was credible.
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
lewis20
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2012 9:00:12 AM
I think in some years it will come out that the downside to these drugs outweighs the upside and it was irresponsible to overprescribe them, as Americans are most definitely being overprescribed.
'FDA experts that found a 2-fold increase of the suicidal ideation and behavior in children and adolescents, and 1.5-fold increase of suicidality in the 18"24 age group'
"If you are a racist I will attack you with the north"- Abraham Lincoln

"Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material" - Leviticus 19 19

"War is a racket" - Smedley Butler
Wnope
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2012 1:09:21 PM
I say we ban all depressives, schiophrenics, bipolars, or sufferers of any "mental" disorder from ever taking their medication again. Come on, if it needed medicine, why would it be called "mental" and not "physical?

Better yet, how about we lock Geo in a room with an unmedicated schizophrenic so he can explain how much safer the man will be without any type of anti-psychotic.
DetectableNinja
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2012 3:22:38 PM
At 12/16/2012 1:09:21 PM, Wnope wrote:
I say we ban all depressives, schiophrenics, bipolars, or sufferers of any "mental" disorder from ever taking their medication again. Come on, if it needed medicine, why would it be called "mental" and not "physical?

Better yet, how about we lock Geo in a room with an unmedicated schizophrenic so he can explain how much safer the man will be without any type of anti-psychotic.
Think'st thou heaven is such a glorious thing?
I tell thee, 'tis not half so fair as thou
Or any man that breathes on earth.

- Christopher Marlowe, Doctor Faustus
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2012 4:10:36 PM
At 12/16/2012 1:22:23 AM, darkkermit wrote:

Yes, cars kill people!

Except that the PURPOSE of cars is to drive you to places safely...and the PURPOSE of guns is to kill people.

You're not very good at Reductio, DK, and I tell you this often,...and yet you keep trying to use it,...and keep failing. When will it sink in?
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
socialpinko
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2012 4:17:14 PM
At 12/16/2012 4:10:36 PM, 000ike wrote:

Yes, cars kill people!

Except that the PURPOSE of cars is to drive you to places safely...and the PURPOSE of guns is to kill people.

What does the purpose matter if the results are the same? Say I come up with a product with the *purpose* of curing cancer but with the *results* of shooting people in the testicles? Is it just gonna be more "hurr durr they're not meant to do that stoopid!"

You're not very good at Reductio, DK, and I tell you this often,...and yet you keep trying to use it,...and keep failing. When will it sink in?
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
socialpinko
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2012 4:17:37 PM
For a nihilist, you seem pretty big into teleology Ikey.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
Agent_Orange
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2012 6:51:08 PM
At 12/16/2012 6:03:06 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 12/16/2012 2:47:35 AM, Agent_Orange wrote:
This is stupid. What does this achieve Geo? That's my question to you about all these things.

New perspective, widely unknown information, revealing suppressed truth. No use for that according to you.
No, what does killing your customers achieve?

You always post some conspiracy plot but they never make sense

Doesn't make sense to you... because you have a myopic view giving you an incomplete context.
Have you ever considered that maybe you're the blind?

because they never have an endgame.

1. An Endgame is not required. The whole world is in a state of decay to the point where the NWO doesn't even need to make a conspiracy for bad things to happen.

2. The Endgame is a New Wold Order. I suggest you read about the books written by the global elites themselves. The people at the top are social engineers, this should be obvious to people by now. Look at history, look at totalitarian regimes of the present.

That's stupid. You just said there is no endgame but now the endgame is NWO. NWO is bullsh*t. If you want to run the world, you only need one thing. Money. They already have that. Everything a corporation does is too make more money. The conspiracies you post contradict that plan.

Buddy, this is the real world, not some comic book. Nobody is trying to do vast conspiracies for the lulz.

You live in la la land where everything the government does is for your life and liberty, that they care about you. Newsflash, they don't. Perhaps the tyrants of the past didn't convince.

Idiot. I know they don't care about me. That's my point. They already have their money. Hiring Taylor Swift to sing songs or killing people with anti-depressants doesn't help that. That's my point.

What are you saying now? That Zoloft and prozac are designed to murder the users?

It has become about wealth, not health. The pharmaceutical industry needs sick people. Now they diagnose every person with normal, healthy sadness or conflict with some "disorder" so they can sell them their "medication." The social engineers exploit these meds.

That I can believe. BUT WHY ARE YOU SAYING IT KILLS PEOPLE?! IF THE GOAL IS TO MAKE MONEY, YOU DO NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, EVERKILL YOUR CUSTOMERS!

Also, be aware of this:

"Merck vaccine scientist Dr. Maurice Hilleman admitted presence of SV40, AIDS and cancer viruses in vaccines"

"Bayer and the Rothschild family, the spread of HIV"

And don't tell me you aware of this already.

Why would the government want to cause an epidemic?

Or better yet, get them to commit shooting sprees?

"Papers indicate firm knew possible Prozac suicide risk"
http://articles.cnn.com...

The link that says "Every human emotion now considered a mental disorder". Thats stupid. Sounds like an Onion article man.

I bet you didn't even read the article.

How does that affect me or anyone for that matter?

It's good to be aware that psychiatrists are overdiagnosing problems that aren't really there, thus giving healthy people mind altering drugs that does harm to them and others.

Again I can beileve in the overdiagnosing but why would the drugs need to kill the users? Answer that
#BlackLivesMatter
BennyW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2012 10:07:01 PM
They even warn that anti-depressants can cause increased suicidal tendencies in teens yet prescribe to them anyway. We need to find better ways of dealing with mental issues than just throwing drugs at them.
You didn't build that-Obama
It's pretty lazy to quote things you disagree with, call it stupid and move on, rather than arguing with the person. -000ike
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2012 10:11:08 PM
At 12/16/2012 3:22:38 PM, DetectableNinja wrote:
At 12/16/2012 1:09:21 PM, Wnope wrote:

Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
darkkermit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2012 10:13:02 PM
At 12/16/2012 4:10:36 PM, 000ike wrote:

Yes, cars kill people!

items do not have objective purposes.
Open borders debate:
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2012 10:23:07 PM
At 12/16/2012 10:07:01 PM, BennyW wrote:
They even warn that anti-depressants can cause increased suicidal tendencies in teens yet prescribe to them anyway. We need to find better ways of dealing with mental issues than just throwing drugs at them.

There is, it is called therapy.
Unfortunately, no one has patience and demands a quick fix (see also weight loss pills).
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2012 10:28:05 PM
At 12/16/2012 6:09:33 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 12/16/2012 5:55:15 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
That website is a conspiracy theory website, Geo.

That's easy to say. Next time when you decide to post your rubbish source, I'm simply going to dismiss it as a "conspiracy theory website" and then get out of having to actually address the issue. Notice how you refuted NOT A SINGLE WORD of the OP.

I have done these things, and you responded with a post that read "your face". Since then, you have responded to only one post I have made where I attack the article. In fact, in this very thread, you respond to two other people, yet my post goes unanswered.

Furthermore, there is this item of note, how are these shootings caused by these grugs, yet Alex Jones (radio rebroadcast from Friday 12.14.2012) claims many of them are staged (while this was unfolding, he stated how he thought it was; he may have changed his mind).

Which is it? Are they staged or are they caused by drugs?
tulle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2012 10:32:12 PM
So you read a source that claims he was "mentally ill" and then assume he was on Prozac. Right... I thought you were better than that, Geo.
yang.
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2012 11:18:36 PM
At 12/16/2012 10:32:12 PM, tulle wrote:
So you read a source that claims he was "mentally ill" and then assume he was on Prozac. Right... I thought you were better than that, Geo.

I think the greater evil is claiming the Prozac, assuming he was using it, caused this episode, and not the mental illness.
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2012 1:06:26 AM
At 12/16/2012 10:28:05 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 12/16/2012 6:09:33 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:

I have done these things, and you responded with a post that read "your face".

I don't remember the topic, but yes. That was an admitted concession when I said "your face." The reason is, I spent 5 posts back and forth responding to you to the point where we just got down to minutia and I conceded.

Since then, you have responded to only one post I have made where I attack the article. In fact, in this very thread, you respond to two other people, yet my post goes unanswered.

False. I have made countless, detailed responses to your posts many of times.

Furthermore, there is this item of note, how are these shootings caused by these grugs, yet Alex Jones (radio rebroadcast from Friday 12.14.2012) claims many of them are staged (while this was unfolding, he stated how he thought it was; he may have changed his mind).

Which is it? Are they staged or are they caused by drugs?

Both. Psyop psychiatrists give these types of drugs to massacre killers.

"The parallels between Sirhan Sirhan and James Holmes are alarming. Both were described as behaving as if in a trance or under the influence of drugs. "I felt drugged. I think somebody slipped something into my drinks," said Sirhan, describing the moments before the shooting of RFK. Similarly, during his court appearance earlier this week, Holmes" behavior clearly suggested he was also under the influence of strong medication. "The 24-year-old looked confused, blinked slowly, and struggled to keep his head up, leading the press to wonder if he"d been drugged," reported NYMag.com."
http://nymag.com...
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat