Jump to topic:

Guardian: CIA Agent Raped Innocent Citizen

GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2012 3:47:14 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
More proof that the people in power are child-molesting rapists.

"Landmark European court of human rights judgment says CIA tortured wrongly detained German citizen. CIA agents tortured a German citizen, sodomising, shackling, and beating him, as Macedonian state police looked on, the European court of human rights said in a historic judgment released on Thursday.

The grand chamber of the European court of human rights unanimously found that Mr el-Masri was subjected to forced disappearance, unlawful detention, extraordinary rendition outside any judicial process, and inhuman and degrading treatment," said James Goldston, executive director of the Open Society Justice Initiative.

He described the judgment as "an authoritative condemnation of some of the most objectionable tactics employed in the post-9/11 war on terror". It should be a wake-up call for the Obama administration and US courts, he told the Guardian. For them to continue to avoid serious scrutiny of CIA activities was "simply unacceptable", he said."

http://www.guardian.co.uk...
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2012 3:48:44 PM
DDO's Opinion: "Oh no, they would never do that. That can't be! The government cares about us!"
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2012 3:49:34 PM
At 12/16/2012 3:48:44 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
DDO's Opinion: "Oh no, they would never do that. That can't be! The government cares about us!"

Exactly.
kfc
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2012 4:06:28 PM
Cool story bro. Tell it again. Owait you can't because only a few via agents do this.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
Kinesis
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2012 4:37:55 PM
And the US wonders why it is reviled in much of the world. Much of what the US has done to combat terrorism makes it resemble a terrorist state itself. CIA warcrimes should be exposed.

Unfortunately, the US public probably won't care. The fact that Obama's drone attacks have killed far more children than died in the recent mass shootings hasn't sparked any public outrage at all.
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2012 5:16:34 PM
At 12/16/2012 4:06:28 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
Cool story bro. Tell it again. Owait you can't because only a few via agents do this.

You never heard of the prison wardens, the CPS, the Vatican, the Royal family, and all of their criminal acts? Yeah, didn't think so. Don't act like this is the only incident.

You never even heard of Abu Ghraib. http://en.m.wikipedia.org...
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2012 5:19:37 PM
At 12/16/2012 5:16:34 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 12/16/2012 4:06:28 PM, bossyburrito wrote:

You never heard of the prison wardens, the CPS, the Vatican, the Royal family, and all of their criminal acts? Yeah, didn't think so. Don't act like this is the only incident.

You just gave me a link that said that they were charged...
#UnbanTheMadman

Or lose the race to rats

~ Rush
emj32
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2012 6:13:39 PM
At 12/16/2012 3:47:14 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
More proof that the people in power are child-molesting rapists.

"Landmark European court of human rights judgment says CIA tortured wrongly detained German citizen. CIA agents tortured a German citizen, sodomising, shackling, and beating him, as Macedonian state police looked on, the European court of human rights said in a historic judgment released on Thursday.

The grand chamber of the European court of human rights unanimously found that Mr el-Masri was subjected to forced disappearance, unlawful detention, extraordinary rendition outside any judicial process, and inhuman and degrading treatment," said James Goldston, executive director of the Open Society Justice Initiative.

He described the judgment as "an authoritative condemnation of some of the most objectionable tactics employed in the post-9/11 war on terror". It should be a wake-up call for the Obama administration and US courts, he told the Guardian. For them to continue to avoid serious scrutiny of CIA activities was "simply unacceptable", he said."

http://www.guardian.co.uk...

Is anybody actually surprised this happened? The CIA has been doing this kind of stuff forever, this is just one of the rare times it has come to light. If you travel outside the U.S., its amazing to get a perspective that's not of the corporate bought U.S. mass media. the U.S. government does some really shady stuff, and I'm not surprised if there's hundreds of more stories like this.
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2012 7:14:54 PM
At 12/16/2012 5:19:37 PM, bossyburrito wrote:

More than that. There was photographic evidence. It's more than a claim, it is FACT. Denied by no one.

Why don't you go back to Holocaust denial, you have a sick mind.
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2012 7:40:23 PM
At 12/16/2012 7:35:43 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Geo, the government also is involved in the sex slave trade. This is what our tax dollars go to :(

Saving that for later
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2012 7:41:12 PM
Geo seeing as how the secret service has already been caught soliciting prostitutes in South America, im sure that nobody on DDO here would be surprised to hear that the CIA are sort of doing the same thing in Germany.

Im also sure that nobody on here gives a sh*t.
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2012 7:44:39 PM
At 12/16/2012 7:40:23 PM, imabench wrote:
Geo, the government also is involved in the sex slave trade. This is what our tax dollars go to :(

Saving that for later

Um, no you aren't. I've already provided evidence that our government knowingly fund companies that are involved in the trade. So, at this point you are being a government goon and are harassing me to cover it up.
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2012 7:45:14 PM
At 12/16/2012 7:41:12 PM, imabench wrote:
Geo seeing as how the secret service has already been caught soliciting prostitutes in South America, im sure that nobody on DDO here would be surprised to hear that the CIA are sort of doing the same thing in Germany.

I care. Why is our money being used to pay for rape and sexual slavery?
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2012 8:22:04 PM
At 12/16/2012 4:37:55 PM, Kinesis wrote:
And the US wonders why it is reviled in much of the world. Much of what the US has done to combat terrorism makes it resemble a terrorist state itself. CIA warcrimes should be exposed.

I think we don't give a damn about this isolated in incident purely because its like judging a whole organization based off of the actions of a few.

And that's a very much so subjective thing, that I'm sure the UK for example is just as guilty of.

Now, drone strikes are another issue.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2012 8:41:34 PM
At 12/16/2012 7:44:39 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 12/16/2012 7:40:23 PM, imabench wrote:

Saving that for later

Um, no you aren't. I've already provided evidence that our government knowingly fund companies that are involved in the trade. So, at this point you are being a government goon and are harassing me to cover it up.

Royal you know how police say that 'you have the right to remain silent, anything you say can be used against you?'...... That applies here too

imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2012 8:42:30 PM
At 12/16/2012 7:45:14 PM, royalpaladin wrote:

just because 3 or 4 cia agents rape someone it doesnt mean that everyone in the cia is using all of the money they get to go and rape people idiot...

royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2012 8:51:47 PM
At 12/16/2012 8:42:30 PM, imabench wrote:

just because 3 or 4 cia agents rape someone it doesnt mean that everyone in the cia is using all of the money they get to go and rape people idiot...

This is not the first incident. We have heard of multiple incidents. Do you honestly think that these are all isolated cases that just randomly happen for no reason?
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2012 8:55:42 PM
At 12/16/2012 8:51:47 PM, royalpaladin wrote:

This is not the first incident. We have heard of multiple incidents. Do you honestly think that these are all isolated cases that just randomly happen for no reason?

Yea.... Are you trying to tell me that all of these rapes are part of a mass conspiracy that only you and Alex Jones knows about?

*turns on tape recorder*

bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2012 9:00:17 PM
At 12/16/2012 7:14:54 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 12/16/2012 5:19:37 PM, bossyburrito wrote:

More than that. There was photographic evidence. It's more than a claim, it is FACT. Denied by no one.

Why don't you go back to Holocaust denial, you have a sick mind.

If this happens all the time, why would the US investigate and persecute them?
#UnbanTheMadman

Or lose the race to rats

~ Rush
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2012 9:01:47 PM

Video games have been bad a few times. Therefore, all video games are bad!!!
#UnbanTheMadman

Or lose the race to rats

~ Rush
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2012 9:02:20 PM
Inb4 Polybius.
#UnbanTheMadman

Or lose the race to rats

~ Rush
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2012 9:02:54 PM
At 12/16/2012 8:55:42 PM, imabench wrote:

Yea.... Are you trying to tell me that all of these rapes are part of a mass conspiracy that only you and Alex Jones knows about?

*turns on tape recorder*

It's not a conspiracy theory. It's well known that the CIA and other governmental organizations have used sexual violence since the dawn of time.

Ever heard of this woman? https://en.wikipedia.org... She was captured and raped by CIA operatives in Guatemala as part of their quest to "liberate" the people from Communism. Oh, that must have been an isolated incident too. So many isolated incidents . . .
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2012 9:05:46 PM
I don't even want to talk about this anymore. I'm literally crying right now. Go ahead and put me on your dumb show for telling the truth.
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2012 9:12:23 PM
At 12/16/2012 9:01:47 PM, bossyburrito wrote:

Video games have been bad a few times. Therefore, all video games are bad!!!

^ Royal thats literally the type of argument youre making here

imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2012 9:13:31 PM
At 12/16/2012 9:05:46 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
I don't even want to talk about this anymore. I'm literally crying right now.

lol.

Go ahead and put me on your dumb show for telling the truth.

your doing to 'the truth' the same thing that an occasional cia operative does to a woman (rape it)

Deathbeforedishonour
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2012 9:21:32 PM
I don't care.
"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." ~ John 1:1

Matthew 10:22- "And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved."