Jump to topic:

Dark Night Rises: Predicts Aurora, Sandy Hook

GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2012 5:50:49 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I'm usually against these types of conspiracies where people make all these stretches to connect numbers, events, etc. like "7/7 that's the same as 777 - 911 = -134, omg!" However, this latest one is very chilling and seemingly intentional.

In the movie, Dark Night Rises, you see the word "Aurora" in big red letters in one scene and in the other scene you see the word "Sandy Hook" written in big letters on a paper map and the character puts his hand next to it and says "Get a GPS on it so we can figure out how to bring it down."

The original video was uploaded today, got a lot of views then was removed by Youtube, but here's a duplicate.

Predictive Programming at work. See screenshots and elaboration here: http://www.davidicke.com...
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2012 6:09:38 PM
Do you realize that there can be more then one 'Aurora' and 'Sandy Hook' in the world?
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2012 6:19:33 PM
At 12/17/2012 6:09:38 PM, imabench wrote:
Do you realize that there can be more then one 'Aurora' and 'Sandy Hook' in the world?

1. These are uncommon names.

2. The timing of the movie release just so happened to be on the day of the Aurora shooting and within months of the Sandy Hook massacre.

3. On the map, all city and location names were illegible except "Gotham" and "Sandy Hook." This fact should be alarming to everyone.

4. DHS and CIA have been reported to be involved in movie and television content. http://publicintelligence.net...
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2012 6:20:48 PM
It is a reoccurring problem with many people, particularly conspiracy theorists, that they don't understand how chance works.

It is inevitable for many extremely unlikely things to occur.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2012 6:44:20 PM
At 12/17/2012 6:20:48 PM, FREEDO wrote:
It is a reoccurring problem with many people, particularly conspiracy theorists, that they don't understand how chance works.

It is inevitable for many extremely unlikely things to occur.

Real conspiracy researchers never use coincidence to base their theories on. That is the great misconception that everybody falls victim to.

As I stated in the OP, this a rare instance where me or any other respected conspiracy researcher points out such a coincidence because this one is so striking. Again, no one is making a claim or calling this proof of anything, just that it's interesting and quite suspicious. No one is drawing unjustified conclusions.
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2012 6:46:27 PM
At 12/17/2012 6:44:20 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
No one is drawing unjustified conclusions.

Maybe YOU aren't. Good for you. But that really doesn't seem to speak for most conspiracy theorists.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2012 9:01:52 PM
If conspiracy theorists want a serious discussion about these sort of things, they need to make a prediction out of it. Then have it come true.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
Wnope
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2012 9:10:08 PM
At 12/17/2012 9:01:52 PM, FREEDO wrote:
If conspiracy theorists want a serious discussion about these sort of things, they need to make a prediction out of it. Then have it come true.

What prediction would 9/11 make?
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2012 9:14:13 PM
At 12/17/2012 9:10:08 PM, Wnope wrote:

If someone came out and said "Watch out, guys. Neo's passport expires on 9/11. That means something is going to happen." I would pay a lot more attention to them after the fact.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
Wnope
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2012 9:54:06 PM
At 12/17/2012 9:14:13 PM, FREEDO wrote:

If someone came out and said "Watch out, guys. Neo's passport expires on 9/11. That means something is going to happen." I would pay a lot more attention to them after the fact.

So...you would only be convinced that 9/11 was a conspiracy if you were warned beforehand?
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2012 11:28:06 PM

Why do predictions have to be a part of conspiracy theories? Conspiracists research conspiracies that HAVE happened and ARE happening. Why are they held to a higher standard of evidence than everything else? Thats raising the goal post. You don't tell other people of other ideologies to be psychic and make predictions to prove themselves.

However, Alex Jones predicted 9/11 and he predicted this recent gun grab effort. But what he does is make educated guesses, not prophesies. He studied history and knows their game, read their books.

He released a magazine a couple weeks ago called "This man wants your guns" and said that Obama is coming for your guns and will use a crisis to take them.

David Icke was saying the elites are child molesting rapists 10 years ago, now it's mainstream, the CIA, HW Bush, Royal family and Saville, Catholic Church, etc.
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
Double_R
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2012 11:41:31 PM
At 12/17/2012 11:28:06 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
However, Alex Jones predicted 9/11 and he predicted this recent gun grab effort. But what he does is make educated guesses, not prophesies. He studied history and knows their game, read their books.

If you give a monkey a remote control, sooner or later he will turn on the TV. Doesn't mean he knows what he is doing.
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2012 12:54:59 AM
At 12/17/2012 11:41:31 PM, Double_R wrote:

If you give a monkey a remote control, sooner or later he will turn on the TV. Doesn't mean he knows what he is doing.

That is such a played out, thoughtless argument. It is fallacious and completely misses the target. In fact, all you got to do is reread my post to see why youre wrong.

Your response is shameful.
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2012 1:10:13 AM
At 12/17/2012 6:19:33 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:

http://answers.yahoo.com...

Not too uncommon.

2. The timing of the movie release just so happened to be on the day of the Aurora shooting and within months of the Sandy Hook massacre.

3. On the map, all city and location names were illegible except "Gotham" and "Sandy Hook." This fact should be alarming to everyone.

4. DHS and CIA have been reported to be involved in movie and television content. http://publicintelligence.net...
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2012 1:15:47 AM
The shot of the Aurora building is from Skyfall, not Batman.

You can see it at the 41 second mark in the Skyfall teaser trailer.

Not that this really refutes anything being asserted here... but it seems mostly coincidental.
Debate.org Moderator
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2012 1:23:46 AM
My question is, assuming they planned that as a publicity stunt, which i think that probabllonged them lose money, or just to kill random moviegoers, why the hell would they say it in their movie?

Why are these conspirators so sloppy? Why do all these guys, these supposed brilliant masterminds that can somehow control the world leave comparatively blatantly obvious pointers right in plain sight?
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2012 1:25:28 AM
At 12/18/2012 1:10:13 AM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 12/17/2012 6:19:33 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:

http://answers.yahoo.com...

Not too uncommon.

There's also a Sandy Hook, KY
Sandy Hook, NJ
Sandy Hook, VA
And Sandy Hook, MS.

Probably more, but that's just from Google Maps instant suggestions.
Debate.org Moderator
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2012 1:26:31 AM
I don't understand the point of this...

The Aurora shooting took place opening night, so if it was a subliminal message, how could it have been arranged?

This only leaves the film-makers letting us know that Aurora and Sandy Hook were in trouble, but it was too late for Aurora, so it seems coincedental.

What good comes of having these "clues"?
My work here is, finally, done.
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2012 1:49:28 AM
At 12/18/2012 1:26:31 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:

The Aurora shooting took place opening night, so if it was a subliminal message, how could it have been arranged?

This only leaves the film-makers letting us know that Aurora and Sandy Hook were in trouble, but it was too late for Aurora, so it seems coincedental.

The clues are not meant to save people, wth. It was produced by Time Warner, a company blatantly involved in conspiracy, see their conspiracy against "Conspiracy Theory."

The Illuminati are obsessed with symbolism and are so sick minded they like to play sick games with symbolism and foreshadowing what they will do next.
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2012 1:55:28 AM
At 12/18/2012 1:23:46 AM, OberHerr wrote:
My question is, assuming they planned that as a publicity stunt, which i think that probabllonged them lose money, or just to kill random moviegoers, why the hell would they say it in their movie?

Why are these conspirators so sloppy? Why do all these guys, these supposed brilliant masterminds that can somehow control the world leave comparatively blatantly obvious pointers right in plain sight?

My God. You think they accidently put clues in their movies? You must be brain damaged. Whoops, I wrote Sandy Hook on the map. C'mon. It's intentional. These are twisted sick psychopaths.

These people aren't sloppy, their arrogant. Their write their agendas in books and sell them in book stores! They brag with pride that theyre part of a globalist conspiracy. Hitler wrote authoritarian philosophy and plots in his books, he must be sloppy too? No.

They know that people like you still won't get it even after publically saying they'll take over.
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2012 2:00:32 AM
At 12/18/2012 1:49:28 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 12/18/2012 1:26:31 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:

The clues are not meant to save people, wth. It was produced by Time Warner, a company blatantly involved in conspiracy, see their conspiracy against "Conspiracy Theory."

The Illuminati are obsessed with symbolism and are so sick minded they like to play sick games with symbolism and foreshadowing what they will do next.

It's not foreshadowing if it happens before anyone can see it. What was foreshadowed to the public in regards to Aurora? Nothing, because it happened that night, possibly before anyone even saw that image.

By the time anyone could realize the symbolism, the shootings had started, so it is more like them taking credit, which isn't their MO, according to your statement.

Also, how is this symbolism? It is a word that means a place, especially the map; it is quite literal.
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2012 2:17:51 AM
At 12/17/2012 9:54:06 PM, Wnope wrote:
At 12/17/2012 9:14:13 PM, FREEDO wrote:

So...you would only be convinced that 9/11 was a conspiracy if you were warned beforehand?

No. I'm referring to whether this type of conspiracy theorist proposition can be counted as evidence of anything or not.

This is basic scientific method stuff. Is it predictable? Is it repeatable?
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2012 2:19:45 AM
You don't tell other people of other ideologies to be psychic and make predictions to prove themselves.

Yeah, I do.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2012 2:25:18 AM
At 12/18/2012 1:15:47 AM, airmax1227 wrote:

Not that this really refutes anything being asserted here... but it seems mostly coincidental.

If that's true, the maker of the video is fraud.

It is indeed in Skyfall. It could be in Batman too though.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2012 2:40:19 AM
At 12/18/2012 2:25:18 AM, FREEDO wrote:
At 12/18/2012 1:15:47 AM, airmax1227 wrote:

If that's true, the maker of the video is fraud.

It is indeed in Skyfall. It could be in Batman too though.

Does anyone know if Sandy Hook or Aurora have any ties to the DC universe, and their mentioning were merely fan service? Sandy Hook sounds like it could be a place or a person, maybe a mob boss or a lesser-known villian's real name (like Killer Croc, the Puzzler, or Clock King).
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2012 9:40:22 AM
It may be the case that the Aurora bit was from Skyfall, I had already heard that before. If that's true, it fooled me but it didn't fool David Icke as he only pointed to the Sandy Hook reference not the Aurora one.

So those complaining about Aurora not foreshadowing, granted, but Sandy Hook was.
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2012 11:21:11 AM
At 12/18/2012 11:04:38 AM, Agent_Orange wrote:
Isn't Sandy Hook the name of the school, not the town?

Yeah.
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat