Jump to topic:

Women should not vote nor have authority

warrior_for_truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2012 4:20:46 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I would like to challenge someone to a debate as to why women should not be allowed to vote or have authority. I'm not going to be politically correct, and I will say what I believe to be true. I believe my arguments are completely rational. If you disagree with me, then I challenge you to a debate.

Thanks
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2012 4:23:15 PM
At 12/18/2012 4:20:46 PM, warrior_for_truth wrote:
I would like to challenge someone to a debate as to why women should not be allowed to vote or have authority. I'm not going to be politically correct, and I will say what I believe to be true. I believe my arguments are completely rational. If you disagree with me, then I challenge you to a debate.

Thanks

ROOOOOYAAAAAAALLLLLLLLL
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2012 4:27:47 PM
Lol.

Royal, please murder him....slowly...
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
warrior_for_truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2012 4:28:06 PM
At 12/18/2012 4:25:57 PM, twocupcakes wrote:
Do you care to give a brief summary of why you feel that way?

No, I prefer to save it for the debate.
emospongebob527
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2012 4:29:47 PM

Thanks

You are a stupid, evil, misogynistic, homophobic, bigotristic, vindictive, hateful, dirty, manipulative, immoral, ignorant, irrational, illogical creationist.
"not to toot my own horn (it aint need no tooin if u know what im saying), but my writings on "viciousness: the one true viture (fancy spelling for virtue)" and my poem "A poem I wrote about DDO" put me in a class of my damn own. im just an UNRECONGIZED geniuse" -bananafana
warrior_for_truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2012 4:31:59 PM
At 12/18/2012 4:29:47 PM, emospongebob527 wrote:

Thanks

You are a stupid, evil, misogynistic, homophobic, bigotristic, vindictive, hateful, dirty, manipulative, immoral, ignorant, irrational, illogical creationist.

When the truth hurts, people get angry and resort to insults. Thank you for proving that :)
tBoonePickens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2012 4:33:16 PM

Thanks

Don't be shy: tell us how you really feel?
WOS
: At 10/3/2012 4:28:52 AM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
: Without nothing existing, you couldn't have something.
emospongebob527
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2012 4:33:35 PM
At 12/18/2012 4:31:59 PM, warrior_for_truth wrote:

Thanks

When the truth hurts, people get angry and resort to insults. Thank you for proving that :)

Let's mock your conduct....... Blah blaah blah............. I can't hear you!
"not to toot my own horn (it aint need no tooin if u know what im saying), but my writings on "viciousness: the one true viture (fancy spelling for virtue)" and my poem "A poem I wrote about DDO" put me in a class of my damn own. im just an UNRECONGIZED geniuse" -bananafana
Kinesis
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2012 4:36:36 PM
Send the debate challenge. Should be a nice, relaxing cakewalk. I might throw in some curveballs though. Have you ever argued against someone who believes that women are secretly made of cake but there's a government conspiracy to conceal it?
warrior_for_truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2012 4:41:25 PM
At 12/18/2012 4:36:36 PM, Kinesis wrote:
Send the debate challenge. Should be a nice, relaxing cakewalk. I might throw in some curveballs though. Have you ever argued against someone who believes that women are secretly made of cake but there's a government conspiracy to conceal it?

I want a serious debater. People who resort to insults haven't got the intelligence to engage in a proper debate. I will only debate someone who takes the debate seriously. I don't care whether it's a man or a woman.
darkkermit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2012 4:43:45 PM
At 12/18/2012 4:41:25 PM, warrior_for_truth wrote:
At 12/18/2012 4:36:36 PM, Kinesis wrote:

I want a serious debater. People who resort to insults haven't got the intelligence to engage in a proper debate. I will only debate someone who takes the debate seriously. I don't care whether it's a man or a woman.

If you're looking for the best debaters on DDO i'd suggest Roylatham, Danielle, and/or Bluesteel. However, I'm not sure what their thoughts on the resolution are.
Open borders debate:
darkkermit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2012 4:45:48 PM
but after looking at your debate record, i'm actually quite confident that almost any DDO regular can beat you in a debate, so you shouldn't bother challenging the best DDO has to offer.
Open borders debate:
warrior_for_truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2012 4:48:00 PM
At 12/18/2012 4:45:48 PM, darkkermit wrote:
but after looking at your debate record, i'm actually quite confident that almost any DDO regular can beat you in a debate, so you shouldn't bother challenging the best DDO has to offer.

You don't have to be a good debater on order to tell the truth. In most cases, my opponents tell lies and misquote what I say. Truth is what matters. I couldn't care less about who wins the debate. It's not about winning, it's about the truth.
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2012 4:51:23 PM
I'd be down for this, a free win would be cool.

darkkermit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2012 4:52:21 PM
At 12/18/2012 4:48:00 PM, warrior_for_truth wrote:
At 12/18/2012 4:45:48 PM, darkkermit wrote:

You don't have to be a good debater on order to tell the truth. In most cases, my opponents tell lies and misquote what I say. Truth is what matters. I couldn't care less about who wins the debate. It's not about winning, it's about the truth.

sure you are.......Then why are you debating in the first place? Are you debating to be proven wrong? If not, why do you assume your opponent tells lies and miquotes. Seems as if its a cognitive bias on your part.
Open borders debate:
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2012 5:01:42 PM
At 12/18/2012 4:57:41 PM, Danielle wrote:
Obviously I'd debate this but I highly doubt you'll choose me, so. Whatevs.

Silence woman! Go make us men-folk sammichs, and then clean up this mess!

Double_R
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2012 5:02:53 PM
I would suggest you accept Danielle's challenge, assuming you are looking to challenge someone who will provide intelligent response that you will have no way around. However, if perhaps in your view a women is not worthy of debating either, I would gladly accept.
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2012 5:04:53 PM
At 12/18/2012 5:02:53 PM, Double_R wrote:
I would suggest you accept Danielle's challenge, assuming you are looking to challenge someone who will provide intelligent response that you will have no way around. However, if perhaps in your view a women is not worthy of debating either, I would gladly accept.

This.

Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2012 5:15:42 PM
At 12/18/2012 5:01:42 PM, OberHerr wrote:

Silence woman! Go make us men-folk sammichs, and then clean up this mess!
I don't agree with the OP, but this command is sure as hell right on the spot!
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2012 5:20:09 PM
If he's not intelligent enough to figure out on his own that this sexism is irrational and stupid,....then what makes you think he'll be convinced by a debate? And if you're not trying to convince him, who are trying to convince that doesn't already agree?
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
awoutas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2012 5:20:27 PM

Thanks

agreed
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2012 5:24:24 PM
I nominate Danielle.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
warrior_for_truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2012 5:36:49 PM

I have chosen you, so respond in your own time.
Kinesis
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2012 3:34:37 AM

Thanks

I'm willing to debate the resolution "men should not be allowed to vote or have authority" with me as Pro and you as Con.
wrichcirw
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2012 8:24:22 AM
Nice troll thread. Here's a song to go with it:
At 8/9/2013 9:41:24 AM, wrichcirw wrote:
If you are civil with me, I will be civil to you. If you decide to bring unreasonable animosity to bear in a reasonable discussion, then what would you expect other than to get flustered?
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2012 9:51:43 AM
hahaha Can't wait to read this debate.

Who knows, guys. Maybe he will convince royal, Danielle, and I with some excellent evidence that we shouldn't be able to vote or have authority. Maybe there is some super important information about us that none of us are aware of.
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.