Jump to topic:

Obama Orders Children Killed: Proof

GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2012 10:17:38 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Obama is once and for all exposed as a murdering totalitarian with no regard for human life. This video is very disturbing, but thats what you see when you see the true face of these globalists. Spread this video. Youtube will probably take it down despite no rules being broken.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2012 10:55:03 AM
At 12/20/2012 10:31:25 AM, emj32 wrote:
Don't worry guys, its an Alex Jones video. Nothing to be concerned about. Just some rambling.

False. Alex Jones gives a 3 minute intro. Then you see the real exposure of each child killed by Obama with photos, mainstream news articles, and video.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2012 11:02:15 AM
Skip to minute [4:20] to see the disturbing truth.

This video is bone-chilling. You could show this to Obama's number one supporter Liberal Lefter and they will no longer be an Obama supporter when the video is over.

This video is the most devastating blow to Obama yet. But it's more than that. It will make every person want to cry out and stand up for the children.
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
emj32
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2012 11:09:34 AM
At 12/20/2012 10:55:03 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 12/20/2012 10:31:25 AM, emj32 wrote:
Don't worry guys, its an Alex Jones video. Nothing to be concerned about. Just some rambling.

False. Alex Jones gives a 3 minute intro. Then you see the real exposure of each child killed by Obama with photos, mainstream news articles, and video.

Na, but in all serious, Obama is a hypocrite when it comes to this. He feels remorse for American children, however when it comes to children of middle-eastern ethnicity, he views them as collateral damage at best. With the amount of technology the U.S. possesses, we should be able to avoid all children from becoming victims of warfare. When I voted for Obama, I wanted a change from the war-mongering Bush. However, after Obama's presidency, I see him being indicted on war crimes just like Bush was.
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2012 11:12:14 AM
At 12/20/2012 11:09:34 AM, emj32 wrote:
Na, but in all serious, Obama is a hypocrite when it comes to this. He feels remorse for American children, however when it comes to children of middle-eastern ethnicity, he views them as collateral damage at best. With the amount of technology the U.S. possesses, we should be able to avoid all children from becoming victims of warfare. When I voted for Obama, I wanted a change from the war-mongering Bush. However, after Obama's presidency, I see him being indicted on war crimes just like Bush was.

What do you mean, Obama is a Peace Prize winner? He bombs for peace. Peace bombs for all the brown nations.
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
emj32
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2012 11:19:28 AM
At 12/20/2012 11:12:14 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:

What do you mean, Obama is a Peace Prize winner? He bombs for peace. Peace bombs for all the brown nations.

How he won Time's Person of the Year is beyond me. If I possessed a vote, I would of cast it to the young lady who endured the physical violence given to her by the Taliban for simply trying to receive an education. I think what she did really shed light on the real threat of religious fundamentalism on women's rights. But hey, what do I know.
Kinesis
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2012 11:31:21 AM

There is so much collateral damage BECAUSE of modern technology. Virtually all wars have had a higher rate of civilian casualties than combatant casualties since world war 2. Terrorist enemies make the problem even worse by hiding among civilian populations - sometimes schools - using innocent people as shields.
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2012 11:40:15 AM
At 12/20/2012 11:19:28 AM, emj32 wrote:
How he won Time's Person of the Year is beyond me. If I possessed a vote, I would of cast it to the young lady who endured the physical violence given to her by the Taliban for simply trying to receive an education.

Not surprising considering Time's other previous people of the year.

"The President joins such notable figures and social architects as Adolf Hitler (1938), Joseph Stalin (1939), Richard Nixon (1971, 1972), Henry Kissinger (1972), The Endangered Earth (1988), Ted Turner (1991), George Bush (2000, 2004), Vladimir Putin (2007), and Ben Bernanke (2009)"

http://www.infowars.com...
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
MouthWash
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2012 11:54:46 AM
At 12/20/2012 11:40:15 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
How he won Time's Person of the Year is beyond me. If I possessed a vote, I would of cast it to the young lady who endured the physical violence given to her by the Taliban for simply trying to receive an education.

"The President joins such notable figures and social architects as Adolf Hitler (1938), Joseph Stalin (1939), Richard Nixon (1971, 1972), Henry Kissinger (1972), The Endangered Earth (1988), Ted Turner (1991), George Bush (2000, 2004), Vladimir Putin (2007), and Ben Bernanke (2009)"

Adolf and Joey jumped out at me. Other than those, I don't see the problem.
"Well, that gives whole new meaning to my assassination. If I was going to die anyway, perhaps I should leave the Bolsheviks' descendants some Christmas cookies instead of breaking their dishes and vodka bottles in their sleep." -Tsar Nicholas II (YYW)
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2012 11:59:33 AM
At 12/20/2012 10:17:38 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
Obama is once and for all exposed as a murdering totalitarian with no regard for human life. This video is very disturbing, but thats what you see when you see the true face of these globalists. Spread this video. Youtube will probably take it down despite no rules being broken.

Do you believe that this man is the only President to have done such a thing.
If so, then you are the biggest idiot in the entire universe............
emj32
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2012 12:07:41 PM
At 12/20/2012 11:59:33 AM, inferno wrote:

Do you believe that this man is the only President to have done such a thing.
If so, then you are the biggest idiot in the entire universe............

Doesn't make it right. As a President it is your duty to have the best interest of non-combat citizens around the world. If you have the suspicion that one of your drone strikes has the remote possibility of killing an innocent child, you abandon that strike. Just because other presidents have ordered assaults that violate domestic or international law, doesn't mean Mr. Obama has the privilege to do so.
MilitaryAtheist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2012 1:22:36 PM
At 12/20/2012 11:54:46 AM, MouthWash wrote:

Adolf and Joey jumped out at me. Other than those, I don't see the problem.

Person of the year
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2012 1:30:51 PM

So? Are you denying that they had a big impact those years?
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2012 1:38:58 PM
Oh no! Not the children! Their lives are worth sooo much more than that of an adult!

How many of these drone strikes have taken out critical targets and thus saved many more lives?
#UnbanTheMadman

Or lose the race to rats

~ Rush
Agent_Orange
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2012 1:51:52 PM
I'd probably make the same call. But only if I couldn't get a team into the area. Cowards must know that hidng behind human shields won't save you. Or to be completely honest, I'd get all my people out of there and let that good forsaken place rot. Work on some ICBM defense.
#BlackLivesMatter
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2012 1:56:46 PM
Also, how is YouTube censoring them? They have had this policy from day one. People just don't want to see dead people. So? It's a business.
#UnbanTheMadman

Or lose the race to rats

~ Rush
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2012 2:48:56 PM
At 12/20/2012 1:38:58 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
Oh no! Not the children! Their lives are worth sooo much more than that of an adult!

Watch the video and maybe you'll understand the premise rather than make stupid comments like this.

How many of these drone strikes have taken out critical targets and thus saved many more lives?

"from January 14, 2006 to April 8, 2009, U.S. drone bombings killed 687 civilians and 14 al-Qaeda operatives, amounting to a ratio of nearly 50 civilians killed for every al-Qaeda operative killed, or a 94% civilian death rate."

http://www.allvoices.com...
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2012 3:57:37 PM

Your belief system says they should have bombed the whole Sandy Hook school to kill Adam Lanza. Do you realize how absurd that is?

You believe armed troops should just spray bullets all over a mall killing hundreds to catch one guy.
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2012 4:07:48 PM
At 12/20/2012 3:57:37 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:

Your belief system says they should have bombed the whole Sandy Hook school to kill Adam Lanza. Do you realize how absurd that is?

You believe armed troops should just spray bullets all over a mall killing hundreds to catch one guy.

What about a high-speed chase that endangers the lives of untold numbers of people, in order to catch a bank robber?
A shoot out between drug lords and police that endanger innocents?
What about defending the second amendment, even though dozens of school children have died because of it?

The fact is, collateral damage occurs in many situations. One must weigh the good with the bad, and in the case of bombing civilians, we can always hope that people get sick of it and stop protecting them. Of course, if they are viewed as freedom fighters, our bombings only strengthen the innocents' resolve...
My work here is, finally, done.
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2012 4:09:08 PM
At 12/20/2012 2:48:56 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:

Watch the video and maybe you'll understand the premise rather than make stupid comments like this.

"from January 14, 2006 to April 8, 2009, U.S. drone bombings killed 687 civilians and 14 al-Qaeda operatives, amounting to a ratio of nearly 50 civilians killed for every al-Qaeda operative killed, or a 94% civilian death rate."

http://www.allvoices.com...

Can we say with absolute certainty that all of those civilians were not operatives? It's not like they have a uniform or ID or anything.
My work here is, finally, done.
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2012 4:24:02 PM

What if the person was to detonate a bomb in said mall?
#UnbanTheMadman

Or lose the race to rats

~ Rush
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2012 4:30:51 PM
At 12/20/2012 4:07:48 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:

What about a high-speed chase that endangers the lives of untold numbers of people, in order to catch a bank robber?

The cop is adding no extra endangerment.

A shoot out between drug lords and police that endanger innocents?

The police are placing the bullets with accuracy into the target. They aren't spraying or bombing.

What about defending the second amendment, even though dozens of school children have died because of it?

They died because the 2nd Amendment was violated and not utilized. The ARMED officer stopped Lanza. Lanzas guns were all illegal for him to have in his state.

The fact is, collateral damage occurs in many situations. One must weigh the good with the bad,

You are a Collectivist. You are devaluing the life of the individual. Collateral damage is immoral.

The U.S. military allegedly killed top dog terrorist Bin Laden in a gun fight, but that can't do that with other terrorists?

Btw, you don't even know the fact that they made the deliberate choice to do "signature drone strikes" instead of "personal drone strikes." They could choose the no collateral damage option with a specified target, instead theyre just going in with no named targets and just go collateral damage crazy without even the certainty of getting just one target.

and in the case of bombing civilians, we can always hope that people get sick of it and stop protecting them. Of course, if they are viewed as freedom fighters, our bombings only strengthen the innocents' resolve...

No the bombings slaughter more innocents.

-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
Nidhogg
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2012 4:50:30 PM
Optimist: CIVILIANS ARE KILLED BY BOMBINGS? ORDERED BY AMERICANS? WE KILL CHILDREN!?
Realist: Well, now we know explosions kill people and often children. Apparently that's news.
Ridiculously Photogenic Debater

DDO's most mediocre member since at least a year ago
Cody_Franklin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2012 5:04:39 PM
I like how, during peacetime, there's a rule that "human life is valued", and the rule is applied to particular transgressions (e.g., murder). When there is a threat involved, however, you always find this rule suspended in application. It's still in effect, but particular transgressions become irrelevant. If I shoot someone for no reason, I am a murderer; yet, in a fight with a drug dealer--or, more saliently, in a case where human shields are involved--life essentially becomes superfluous and expendable merely because government says so. Hence, while "human life is valued" is the ostensible motivator for security-related intervention, particular lives, which one would expect to be defended by this rule, are instead abandoned by every political and legal protection, subject only to the decision and skill of the person with their finger on the trigger. If they're killed, it's excused as collateral damage or a tragic accident for neither of which the shooter is typically culpable--it's an exception, so it's alright. After all, what're a few dead sheep when you're charged with defending the whole flock?

So, if it is true that, in the exceptional case, we're essentially treated as superfluous buffers between power and threats in need of neutralizing--and if, further, it's true that the government, which is responsible for dealing with threats, possesses the power to declare exceptions (through martial law, emergency legislation--e.g., the PATRIOT Act, provisions of the NDAA, and others--states of emergency, wartime defense, etc.), I don't know how anyone, particularly living in the time in which we currently find ourselves, could not only support these murders, but sweep them aside as if they're as unworthy of our condemnation as each life was (and is, potentially) of living.
Cody_Franklin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2012 5:11:13 PM
I think, given a seeming inattentiveness to murders by which we are largely unaffected, that it is instructive to recall the words of Martin Niem"ller--one who spent time in the Nazi camps--in one of his early post-WWII lectures:

"First they came for the Socialists, and I did not speak out--
Because I was not a Socialist.

Then they came for the Trade Unionists, and I did not speak out--
Because I was not a Trade Unionist.

Then they came for the Jews, and I did not speak out--
Because I was not a Jew.

Then they came for me--and there was no one left to speak for me."

I have to wonder whether those who cling so tightly to the discourses of security and defense would really hold so firm if similarly reduced to a superfluous body without status, protection, or recourse. Certainly, they can (and probably will) say so here, but it's easy to speak of security when you aren't "in the way".
Chuz-Life
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2012 7:08:20 PM

At least he's consistent in his views about children...

https://www.youtube.com...
"Sooner or later, the Supreme Court of the Unites States is going to have explain how a 'child in the womb' is a person enough to be recognized as a MURDER victim under our fetal homicide laws but how they are not persons enough to qualify for any other Constitutional protections" ~ Chuz Life

http://www.debate.org...