Jump to topic:

Shocking Sandy Hook, Dark Night Rises: PROOF

GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2012 12:02:48 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Wow. New developments and shocking information. Read this article: http://www.secretsofthefed.com...

In depth analysis of the Sandy Hook Batman connection. The eerieness is undeniable.

Totally mind-boggling. The part of the map labelled "Sandy Hook" is actually "South Hinkley on previous Gotham Maps. This is smoking gun. They changed the name for the new movie. And the location labelled "Sandy Hook" is where Bain blew up the school football field.

You don't have top believe there was foreknowledge or conspiracy, but you have to admit that the coincidences are so striking and undeniably eerie.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2012 12:42:06 PM
At 12/20/2012 12:02:48 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
Wow. New developments and shocking information. Read this article: http://www.secretsofthefed.com...

In depth analysis of the Sandy Hook Batman connection. The eerieness is undeniable.

Totally mind-boggling. The part of the map labelled "Sandy Hook" is actually "South Hinkley on previous Gotham Maps. This is smoking gun. They changed the name for the new movie. And the location labelled "Sandy Hook" is where Bain blew up the school football field.

They did not change the name, they changed the map. Chances are, the map from the first movie was misplaced, so they used this current map (possibly one of NYC) and changed some major names.

You don't have top believe there was foreknowledge or conspiracy, but you have to admit that the coincidences are so striking and undeniably eerie.

I don't think anybody denies it is an eerie coincidence.
My work here is, finally, done.
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2012 1:45:13 PM
I'm sorry, the argument here is what?
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2012 2:22:35 PM
At 12/20/2012 2:02:27 PM, Wnope wrote:
What impresses me is how good the government is at controlling the unmedicated mentally ill.

Not their goal. Quite the contrary actually.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2012 2:29:49 PM
At 12/20/2012 2:22:35 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
What impresses me is how good the government is at controlling the unmedicated mentally ill.

Aren't you against national health care?
#UnbanTheMadman

Or lose the race to rats

~ Rush
Wnope
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2012 2:35:57 PM

So the U.S. government convinced Christopher Nolan to alter a screenplay that had been in the works since the first Batman film in the hopes that a shooting would occur at a spot mentioned in the movie?

A more parsimonious explanation is that Christopher Nolan is behind the shootings.
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2012 2:55:42 PM
At 12/20/2012 2:35:57 PM, Wnope wrote:

So the U.S. government convinced Christopher Nolan to alter a screenplay that had been in the works since the first Batman film in the hopes that a shooting would occur at a spot mentioned in the movie?

A more parsimonious explanation is that Christopher Nolan is behind the shootings.

No. Not the claim. The Illuminati likes to play sick tricks like this. Time Warner is a multi-billionaire Illuminati organization and they put these symbols, numerology, and event foreshadowings.

Look at all the Illuminati references in cartoons and movies. Just go to youtube and type "Illuminati in media and movies" or something like that. You will be shocked because theyre not subtle, theyre not stretches, theyre blatant.
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
Wnope
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2012 3:15:32 PM
At 12/20/2012 2:55:42 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:

No. Not the claim. The Illuminati likes to play sick tricks like this. Time Warner is a multi-billionaire Illuminati organization and they put these symbols, numerology, and event foreshadowings.

Look at all the Illuminati references in cartoons and movies. Just go to youtube and type "Illuminati in media and movies" or something like that. You will be shocked because theyre not subtle, theyre not stretches, theyre blatant.

So Illuminati paid off Hollywood producers to change two words on a prop map because they like pranks?
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2012 3:18:57 PM
At 12/20/2012 2:55:42 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:

They definitely couldn't be the jokes that cartoons make because they try to be funny, right?
#UnbanTheMadman

Or lose the race to rats

~ Rush
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2012 3:39:42 PM
At 12/20/2012 3:15:32 PM, Wnope wrote:
So Illuminati paid off Hollywood producers to change two words on a prop map because they like pranks?

Psychopaths don't make sense. What do you expect.
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2012 3:49:47 PM
At 12/20/2012 3:39:42 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:

So the Illuminati, every rich banker, every movie producer, and every killer are psychopathic?
#UnbanTheMadman

Or lose the race to rats

~ Rush
Wnope
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2012 3:49:55 PM

I expect you to have at least a mildly coherent explanation for why a secret meta-government organization would engineer a change in a prop to a hollywood film which later was the place of an attack by a mentally ill person.
Double_R
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2012 7:09:32 PM
At 12/20/2012 3:49:55 PM, Wnope wrote:

I expect you to have at least a mildly coherent explanation for why a secret meta-government organization would engineer a change in a prop to a hollywood film which later was the place of an attack by a mentally ill person.

Coherence is overrated.
Wnope
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2012 8:49:04 PM
At 12/20/2012 7:09:32 PM, Double_R wrote:
At 12/20/2012 3:49:55 PM, Wnope wrote:

Coherence is overrated.

The Conspiracist's Motto.
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2012 9:11:35 PM

I'm wondering if you like my theory better. I've made threads on it better.

This isn't a case of hidden messages in entertainment. But there are many actual cases. A good example is the reoccurrence of a certain poses by celebrities, most notably the covering of one eye the hand. This is a continuous thing and either demonstrates an organized effort or the manifestation of some subconscious mechanism that would cause people to do this over and over again.

Conspiracy theorists believe that they put these there to worship Satan or something similar.

I believe that they specifically put these there to make conspiracy theorists think that they are up to no good. This would demonstrate that either people with prankster personalities have a knack for getting into the entertainment industry or that there is an actual oligopoly of the entertainment industry orchestrated by people who specifically select like-minded pranksters. I think it is the latter and that they do this because they are Discordians.

Discordians are known to have an obsession with secrecy, symbolism and exploiting people's paranoia. There is a lot of evidence in the writing of Robert Anton Wilson that may suggest such a collusion of chaotic power may arisen some time in the late 70s and has entrenched itself further ever since.

To support this idea, there are many films and such which not only have idea messages but have a story line or a writer also specifically associated with Discordian. Examples include V for Vendetta and Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy.

They are, however, not malicious. And are not engaged in other things people often associate with the "Illuminati". Which is not to say there are not other Illuminatis which do.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
1Devilsadvocate
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2012 9:17:55 PM
I like the one that Israel did it.

http://www.youtube.com...

Once were making conspiracy theories, did anyone make the connection of hurricane sandy.
I cannot write in English, because of the treacherous spelling. When I am reading, I only hear it and am unable to remember what the written word looks like."
"Albert Einstein

http://www.twainquotes.com... , http://thewritecorner.wordpress.com... , http://www.onlinecollegecourses.com...
1Devilsadvocate
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2012 9:22:23 PM
At 12/20/2012 9:17:55 PM, 1Devilsadvocate wrote:
I like the one that Israel did it.

start video from 2:00
Once were making conspiracy theories, did anyone make the connection of hurricane sandy.
I cannot write in English, because of the treacherous spelling. When I am reading, I only hear it and am unable to remember what the written word looks like."
"Albert Einstein

http://www.twainquotes.com... , http://thewritecorner.wordpress.com... , http://www.onlinecollegecourses.com...