Total Posts:4|Showing Posts:1-4
Jump to topic:

Examiner: CT Shooter Mind Controlled? CIA Doc

Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2012 4:56:20 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
I never claimed that Adam Lanza was a victim of mind control, in fact, I chalked it up to Prozac and violent video games. However, The Examiner just published this piece suggesting that Adam Lanza was in fact a victim of mind control, and if not, the CIA has in fact done it in the past.

Was Newtown shooter mind controlled? CIA documents give evidence

"The tragic Newtown school shooting and many other heartbreaking mass shootings in recent years have spread fear and panic among parents and the general public. Yet some are questioning if there isn't more than meets the eye to these cruel and bizarre shootings. Is it conceivable that there might be a deeper agenda here?

This essay presents undeniable evidence that secret government mind control programs have created assassins and murderers out of unsuspecting citizens. Could the Newtown shooter by a product of one of these secret programs to support a hidden agenda? For solid evidence of a cover-up, click here (

The astonishing excerpts below, taken verbatim from declassified CIA documents, reveal detailed mind control experiments in highly secret, government-sponsored experiments. Through hypnosis, drugs, and electric shock, CIA clinicians fractured personalities and induced multiple personality disorder (MPD) " also called dissociative identity disorder (DID)."
"Far from being a paranoid or a determinist, the conspiracy analyst is a praxeologist; that is, he believes that people act purposively, that they make conscious choices to employ means in order to arrive at goals."

-- Murray Rothbard, 'The Conspiracy Theory of History Revisited,' Reason, 1977

"Scholarship is essentially confirming your early paranoia through a deeper factual analysis."

-- Murray Rothbard, Polytechnic University lecture
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2012 5:02:51 AM
Why wouldn't they just contract a killer?

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2012 11:13:35 AM
At 12/22/2012 5:02:51 AM, bossyburrito wrote:
Why wouldn't they just contract a killer?

Wouldn't last a 2 hour film.
Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach him how to be Gay, he'll positively influence the GDP.

Social Contract Theory debate:
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2012 12:48:57 PM
This is the dumbest conspiracy ever.....there is literally NO evidence for it, besides some coincidentally placed names in a movie, and......nothing else.

Seriously? At least the Truthers for 9/11 sounded vaguely intelligent.

Also, stop blaming gun violence on video games. I'll just C/P my rant on it:

At 12/20/2012 12:19:10 AM, OberHerr wrote:
I'm not gonna deny they probably can play a part, but seriously, if games made you a killing machine, my school would be one big war zone.

Every time someone brings up how some shooter played violent games, and draw thus conclusion, they always fail to realize that the shooter is FVCKING INSANE. If video games are what set him over the edge, he had serious issues before hand.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble