Jump to topic:

The governments secret evil agenda

warrior_for_truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2012 10:14:30 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Freedom of speech is rapidly being restricted in Western culture, and people really need to wake up to what is really going on. Where do I start? I'll do my best:

People first need to realize that the people who run the world are not the governments. The people who run the world are the Secret Societies. Some of them are the Rothschilds, the Rockefellers, Freemasons, the Royal Family, the Brotherhood, Bill Gates, and many more. The Secret Societies are worth hundreds of billions. They run the banks, drug companies, education system, the media, etc. The governments are just the puppets. The Secret Societies are the ones who are running the show. Think of them as a mafia boss. A criminal may be involved in organizing a drugs or pedophile ring, but the ones who are behind it will hide in the shadows. The Prime Ministers and Presidents are just puppets who come into office for a few years. But the Secret Societies own hundreds of billions, and their bloodline goes back hundreds of years. The governments will never have as much power as these people.

That's why it doesn't matter who you vote for. Things either remain the same or get worse, because the people running the show--the Secret Societies--have the same agenda. It makes absolutely no difference who gets voted in. Why else do you think people say, "all governments are the same, they're all corrupt"? It's because they're not the ones running things.

Before I do anymore posts, I want peoples opinion on this. If people don't understand who's really running our society, then the rest of what I have to say may be hard to believe.
R0b1Billion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2012 10:54:10 PM
I don't see how all of these secretive organizations can all collectively both run the world successfully and compete with each other at the same time. Conspiracy theory is like a spider's web; at the center of the web lies the evil spider which is running the world. You see secret societies, she sees freemasons, I see governmental instutions, and someone else sees vampires. If any of these were true, then there would be a constant power-struggle for the center of the web and the losers would be exposed. Besides, there's no good evidence in support of these ideas, but as I understand your viewpoints you have little use for what most of us consider "evidence."
Beliefs in a nutshell:
- The Ends never justify the Means.
- Objectivity is secondary to subjectivity.
- The War on Drugs is the worst policy in the U.S.
- Most people worship technology as a religion.
- Computers will never become sentient.
emj32
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2012 11:10:08 PM
At 12/22/2012 10:14:30 PM, warrior_for_truth wrote:
Freedom of speech is rapidly being restricted in Western culture, and people really need to wake up to what is really going on. Where do I start? I'll do my best:

People first need to realize that the people who run the world are not the governments. The people who run the world are the Secret Societies. Some of them are the Rothschilds, the Rockefellers, Freemasons, the Royal Family, the Brotherhood, Bill Gates, and many more. The Secret Societies are worth hundreds of billions. They run the banks, drug companies, education system, the media, etc. The governments are just the puppets. The Secret Societies are the ones who are running the show. Think of them as a mafia boss. A criminal may be involved in organizing a drugs or pedophile ring, but the ones who are behind it will hide in the shadows. The Prime Ministers and Presidents are just puppets who come into office for a few years. But the Secret Societies own hundreds of billions, and their bloodline goes back hundreds of years. The governments will never have as much power as these people.

That's why it doesn't matter who you vote for. Things either remain the same or get worse, because the people running the show--the Secret Societies--have the same agenda. It makes absolutely no difference who gets voted in. Why else do you think people say, "all governments are the same, they're all corrupt"? It's because they're not the ones running things.

Before I do anymore posts, I want peoples opinion on this. If people don't understand who's really running our society, then the rest of what I have to say may be hard to believe.

Geo....is that you?
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2012 11:16:58 PM
Great, another idiot conspiracy theorist
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
warrior_for_truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2012 11:57:06 PM
At 12/22/2012 10:54:10 PM, R0b1Billion wrote:
I don't see how all of these secretive organizations can all collectively both run the world successfully and compete with each other at the same time. Conspiracy theory is like a spider's web; at the center of the web lies the evil spider which is running the world. You see secret societies, she sees freemasons, I see governmental instutions, and someone else sees vampires. If any of these were true, then there would be a constant power-struggle for the center of the web and the losers would be exposed. Besides, there's no good evidence in support of these ideas, but as I understand your viewpoints you have little use for what most of us consider "evidence."

The Secret Societies are all in bed together, they are not competing. Some people will never wake up. All they do is demand evidence without bothering to do their own research. Such ignorance will catch up people, as well as their children and grandchildren.
warrior_for_truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2012 11:58:44 PM
At 12/22/2012 11:16:58 PM, imabench wrote:
Great, another idiot conspiracy theorist

The only idiots are people who are in denial and allow themselves to be deceived. If people don't wake up, their ignorance will catch up with them. Their children will be the ones who suffer the most.
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2012 12:00:12 AM
At 12/22/2012 11:57:06 PM, warrior_for_truth wrote:

The Secret Societies are all in bed together, they are not competing. Some people will never wake up. All they do is demand evidence without bothering to do their own research. Such ignorance will catch up people, as well as their children and grandchildren.

Damn those dumb and uneducated people, asking for all those silly things like "proof" or "evidence". *scoffs*
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
warrior_for_truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2012 12:24:38 AM
At 12/23/2012 12:00:12 AM, OberHerr wrote:

Damn those dumb and uneducated people, asking for all those silly things like "proof" or "evidence". *scoffs*

May I ask what your name is please?
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2012 12:35:38 AM
At 12/23/2012 12:24:38 AM, warrior_for_truth wrote:

Freddie
Ular
Clayton
Karl
Yusef
Omar
Ularis
Richard
Sheldon
Edward
Leaf
Fred

The Vertical.

The Vertical.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2012 12:46:24 AM
At 12/23/2012 12:35:38 AM, OberHerr wrote:
At 12/23/2012 12:24:38 AM, warrior_for_truth wrote:

Freddie
Ular
Clayton
Karl
Yusef
Omar
Ularis
Richard
Sheldon
Edward
Leaf
Fred

The Vertical.

The Vertical.

That should clarify it
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Double_R
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2012 4:21:20 AM
The illuminattii/secret society theories logically fail because they defy human nature. The claim is that they control all world leaders like puppets. There are only 3 mechanisms that allow a human being to be controlled by another human being; Respect, empirical gain, or fear of force.

It is not conceivable that every world leader over generations would simply hand over their power to these societies simply because they respect them.

It is not conceivable that every world leader would essentially be bought off by these societies without the rest of the world finding out who they are.

In order for world leaders to fear these societies then the societies must command a force more powerful then that under the command of the world leader, which makes the entire concept incoherent. For example, our president could easily declare the leaders of these secret societies to be "enemy combatants" and detain them indefinitely. The only thing that would stop that is if the secret societies command a force capable of neutralizing those whom the president can control to carry out such an order. Given how many people the president has under his control, that defies the concept of these societies being secret.
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2012 4:27:30 AM
At 12/23/2012 4:21:20 AM, Double_R wrote:
The illuminattii/secret society theories logically fail because they defy human nature. The claim is that they control all world leaders like puppets. There are only 3 mechanisms that allow a human being to be controlled by another human being; Respect, empirical gain, or fear of force.

It is not conceivable that every world leader over generations would simply hand over their power to these societies simply because they respect them.

It is not conceivable that every world leader would essentially be bought off by these societies without the rest of the world finding out who they are.

In order for world leaders to fear these societies then the societies must command a force more powerful then that under the command of the world leader, which makes the entire concept incoherent. For example, our president could easily declare the leaders of these secret societies to be "enemy combatants" and detain them indefinitely. The only thing that would stop that is if the secret societies command a force capable of neutralizing those whom the president can control to carry out such an order. Given how many people the president has under his control, that defies the concept of these societies being secret.

You don't understand the paradigm and falsely represent the conspiratorial paradigm.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2012 4:51:32 AM

You don't know what you're talking about.

"The great strength of our Order lies in its concealment; let it never appear in any place in its own name, but always covered by another name, and another occupation. None is fitter than the three lower degrees of Freemasonry; the public is accustomed to it, expects little from it, and therefore takes little notice of it"

" Adam Weishaupt (Founder of the Bavarian Iluminati, 1776)

"I have been convinced that we, as an Order, have come under the power of some very evil occult Order, profoundly versed in science both occult and otherwise, though not infallible, their methods being BLACK MAGIC, that is to say, electro-magnetic power, hypnotism and powerful suggestion. We are convinced that the Order is being controlled by some Sun Order, after the nature of the Illuminati, if not by that Order itself."

" The Duke of Brunswick (Grand Master of World Freemasonry, 1700s)

"It is not my intention to doubt that the doctrine of the Illuminati and the principles of Jacobinism had not spread in the United States. On the contrary, no one is more satisfied of this fact than I am.

The idea that I meant to convey, was, that I did not believe that the Lodges of Free Masons in this Country had, as Societies, endeavoured to propagate the diabolical tenets of the first, or pernicious principles of the latter (if they are susceptible of separation). That Individuals of them may have done it, or that the founder, or instrument employed to found, the Democratic Societies in the United States, may have had these objects; and actually had a separation of the People from their Government in view, is too evident to be questioned."

-- George Washington

http://quotes.liberty-tree.ca...
http://memory.loc.gov...
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Double_R
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2012 1:38:27 PM
At 12/23/2012 4:27:30 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 12/23/2012 4:21:20 AM, Double_R wrote:

You don't understand the paradigm and falsely represent the conspiratorial paradigm.

Wow. Impressive display of logic, I just don't know how to respond. I guess you win.
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2012 6:15:25 PM
At 12/23/2012 1:38:27 PM, Double_R wrote:
Impressive display of logic, I just don't know how to respond. I guess you win.

That's not a logical dispute, it's a factual dispute.

Double R: *Points to homeless guy*
Double R: Look, it's Barack Obama.
GeoLaureate8: No it's not.
Double R: Nice use of logic. Prove it!
GeoLaureate8: -__-
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
Niwsa
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2012 7:00:35 PM
At 12/23/2012 6:15:25 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 12/23/2012 1:38:27 PM, Double_R wrote:
Impressive display of logic, I just don't know how to respond. I guess you win.

That's not a logical dispute, it's a factual dispute.

Double R: *Points to homeless guy*
Double R: Look, it's Barack Obama.
GeoLaureate8: No it's not.
Double R: Nice use of logic. Prove it!
GeoLaureate8: -__-

To Geo's credit, this made me laugh.
http://debate.org... <--- please vote!