Jump to topic:

Need help exposing government pedophile rings

warrior_for_truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2012 12:13:09 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Please take the time to read what I have to say because it is really important.

What would you think if I told you these things: the governments, royal family, and secret societies, are all part of a huge pedophile ring and satanic cult that rapes and sacrifices children; the government and secret societies are using the social services (CPS) to legally abduct children from good parents; the government and secret societies are hiding natural cancer cures; the government and secret societies are using vaccines to make people sick for population control; the government and secret societies are working towards a one world government where human rights and feedom of speech are taken away? You would think I was a crazy conspiracy theorist? But before you begin to deride me, please hear me out.

The secret societies are the ones ruling the world, not the governments. These secret societies are worth hundreds of billions, and their family bloodlines go back thousands of years. These bloodlines were well known for satanic worship and sacrificing children. Around the world, especially in Britain and America, there is arising an apidemic of the legal abduction of children from good parents, whose rights are completely taken away from them by the secret family courts and CPS. This information is all over the internet--parents in complete agony because the social services (CPS) wrongfully abducted their children and told lies about them so that their rights were taken away. Many of these abducted children were then placed in the hands of pedophiles. Let me explain what this is all about:

Some years ago, the British and American government changed the law where the CPS had to reach certain targets, and the more children they had taken into care and adopted, the more bonuses they would receive. As a result, many children have been wrongfully abducted so that the CPS can make more money, or so the children can be raped and put into these legal government pedophile rings. Don't believe me? Keep on reading:

This is what I call "legal organized crime." The Secret Societies control and support the governments, and the governments control and support the police and the legal system. The reason that the governments and Secret Societies invest so much money into child care is because it gives them access to children. Jimmy Savile was very close to the royal family. You can find pictures of them together all over the internet. The reason Jimmy Savile got away with abusing children for so long was because he was protected. The bbc and police also turned a blind eye because it was all controlled. Many of these children who are wrongfully abducted by the CPS often go missing. Many of them end up in the hands of these secret societies for rape and child sacrifice. The reason they can get away with it is because they are all in bed together and they own hundreds of billions. But there's more:

In the UK there was a case where a mother was wrongfully told by the hospital doctors that her baby had cancer. The mother decided to follow her instincts and refuse her baby chemotherapy. The doctors then contacted the CPS and had the child taken off her. It was then discovered that the baby was perfectly healthy, and didn't have cancer at all. Doctors often make gross errors. However, the CPS refused to give the mother her baby back. But even worse, they decided to take the rest of her children away. You might say there must have been more to it than that. But if you listen to all the testimonies of other parents whose children were taken away, the same story gets repeatedly told: the CPS will tell lies and manipulate the evidence. They will even conspire to pay doctors to lie about evidence. And the CPS, family courts, and governments are all in bed together. Thousands of good parents are left in agony over this, yet this epidemic doesn't reach the mainstream media.

Then we have the vaccination hoax. There are many doctors who are adamant that vaccines are increasing the risk of cancer and other illnesses. But this is a personal choice that parents must decide. However, you cannot deny that there is a big encouragement to get children and pregnant women vaccinated. Many doctors who have the courage to speak out about this believe it is being used for population control. It will soon become a law where all your children have to be vaccinated when they are told, and any parent who does not agree to it will have their children taken away. This is already happening with cancer. Vaccines will be next.

Why do you think Obama wants people to give up their guns? It's because the government and secret societies are striving for a one world government where people's human rights and free speech will be taken away. Without guns, people won't be able to protect themselves. American, and even British police, are going around with crazed eyes. Police brutality towards innocent people is also increasing. Human rights and freedom of speech are also being restricted, yet people are sticking their head in the sand and just putting up with it. And the few who speak up are labelled "crazy conspiracy theorists."

Tell that to the parents whose children have been legally abducted and put into the care of a pedophile. In the UK I've seen it with my own eyes where police went into a couples house at night time and took their child away. I have the video if anybody wants the link? The police restrained the parents in front of their 13 year old son, and then a police officer pinned their son down to the ground and handcuffed him, while he cried out in terror to his parents. This is becoming an epidemic, but it doesn't reach the mainstream media. People who speak up about this are often threatened by the legal system, and their rights are taken away.

This is only the beginning. If we continue to stick our head in the sand, our children and grandchildren will suffer the most. How dare these evil people think they can just take our children, for the purpose of making money or giving them away to government pedophile rings--run by the secret societies. If I ever had a son or daughter who was taken by these evil monsters, I would be willing to die to see justice. Blood would be shed, even if I got life in prison.

I am running a facebook page where people can get information and evidence for what I'm talking about. They can see the videos and see the horrible reality. It's also a place where people who want to get the word out can get together and keep in touch. If we ignore this problem, our children will suffer. No, I'm not crazy, this is really happening, and it needs to stop! Raping and sacrificing children who have been taken from their parents is pure evil, and it must be exposed. If you want to join the facebook page then please get in touch with me through email.

Thanks
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2012 12:47:03 AM
I'm sorry, the argument here is what?
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
RationalMadman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2012 12:50:12 AM
If no one has a gun, gun control works, the reason gun rights is superior for USa is because without gun control only criminals would have them. In UK and Germany that is 0.01% of any crime involving a gun because it's quite literally near-impossible to get one.
The early bird might get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

We didn't fight our way to the top of the food chain to be f***ng vegetarians.
warrior_for_truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2012 1:01:06 AM
At 12/24/2012 12:50:12 AM, RationalMadman wrote:
If no one has a gun, gun control works, the reason gun rights is superior for USa is because without gun control only criminals would have them. In UK and Germany that is 0.01% of any crime involving a gun because it's quite literally near-impossible to get one.

I think you missed the whole point of what I was trying to say lol.
Stephen_Hawkins
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2012 3:31:54 PM
At 12/24/2012 1:01:06 AM, warrior_for_truth wrote:

I think you missed the whole point of what I was trying to say lol.

Agreed. The OP is still stupid, though. The UK story about the drugs, for example, cannot be found anywhere else other than on this post. The closest I got was a similar story in Pennsylvania which was uncited, unsourced, and from a blog with a conspicuous anti-science bias.

It is then taking banal claims and making comically ludicrous assertions from them.
Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach him how to be Gay, he'll positively influence the GDP.

Social Contract Theory debate: http://www.debate.org...
emj32
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2012 4:20:51 PM
At 12/24/2012 12:13:09 AM, warrior_for_truth wrote:
Please take the time to read what I have to say because it is really important.

What would you think if I told you these things: the governments, royal family, and secret societies, are all part of a huge pedophile ring and satanic cult that rapes and sacrifices children; the government and secret societies are using the social services (CPS) to legally abduct children from good parents

I'd think "Go home Geo...you're drunk"
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2012 4:22:49 PM
^^^^
You never heard of Jimmy Seville and the Royal family pedophile ring. All over BBC news.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
darkkermit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2012 5:03:20 PM
At 12/24/2012 12:47:03 AM, bossyburrito wrote:

+1

You get a picture of a cookie.

http://thinkprogress.org...

can't actually give you a cookie though.
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
darkkermit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2012 5:14:45 PM
At 12/24/2012 5:03:20 PM, darkkermit wrote:

+1

I did not realize that was a progressive cookie *shudders*.
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
warrior_for_truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2012 5:35:38 PM
At 12/24/2012 4:22:49 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
^^^^
You never heard of Jimmy Seville and the Royal family pedophile ring. All over BBC news.

Of course they have, but they are so arrogant they will disappear up their backsides so they cannot see the light. It's not their problem that children are being legally abducted from their homes and put into government pedophile rings or sold for profit. Why would they care? They would rather help the evil system by calling people who speak up about this a crazy conspiracy theorist. Are there any forums where people are more open minded and less arrogant?
16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2012 7:48:30 PM

You know most people don't obey those laws, and Germany has had 3/5 worst mass shootings in recent history.
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2012 7:51:30 PM
At 12/24/2012 5:14:45 PM, darkkermit wrote:

+1

You can mail me a cookie at 12865 67 ave... I'm going to get raped, aren't I?
#UnbanTheMadman

Or lose the race to rats

~ Rush
16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2012 9:17:56 PM
So you have proven governments steal children but not the rape or sacrifice part.
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2012 9:25:54 PM
Can someone make a tl:dr version of this? I got through the first line and realized just how many fvcks I gave.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2012 11:38:05 PM

ThinkProgress is the worst site of all time. George Soros funded mouthpiece.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2012 11:47:33 PM
At 12/24/2012 7:51:30 PM, bossyburrito wrote:

+1

You can mail me a cookie at 12865 67 ave... I'm going to get raped, aren't I?

If you hear a click when you open the box, it's probably a stun grenade.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2012 12:27:35 AM
At 12/24/2012 9:25:54 PM, Zaradi wrote:
Can someone make a tl:dr version of this? I got through the first line and realized just how many fvcks I gave.

The illuminati controls the government and makes CPS steal kids and then they have sex with them.
#UnbanTheMadman

Or lose the race to rats

~ Rush
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2012 12:28:16 AM
At 12/25/2012 12:27:35 AM, bossyburrito wrote:

The illuminati controls the government and makes CPS steal kids and then they have sex with them.

Oh, and mandatory vaccines are fascism.
#UnbanTheMadman

Or lose the race to rats

~ Rush
Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2012 12:32:55 AM
At 12/25/2012 12:28:16 AM, bossyburrito wrote:

dat lulz.

Okey. The silly conspiracists make me laugh. I'm good now.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
Double_R
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2012 1:01:47 AM
Why do you think Obama wants people to give up their guns? It's because the government and secret societies are striving for a one world government where people's human rights and free speech will be taken away...

yet people are sticking their head in the sand and just putting up with it. And the few who speak up are labelled "crazy conspiracy theorists."

The few people who make these types of claims are labeled "crazy conspiracy theorists" because they lack the will or ability to apply critical thinking, which results in them living in a world that doesn't exist.
Stephen_Hawkins
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2012 2:46:08 PM
At 12/24/2012 7:48:30 PM, 16kadams wrote:

You know most people don't obey those laws, and Germany has had 3/5 worst mass shootings in recent history.

1) Simply false. Taking a list of recent mass shootings:

http://www.dividedstates.com...

You can see Germany appears 3 times. Of the ones I found, the most dangerous one was seventeen (17), and nowhere near as dangerous as other ones: there were more and more dangerous ones in the United States, by a large margin.

Second, the most dangerous one of 17, (16 and the perpetrater - strangely a lot of the shootings kill 16, no more no less) had a legal gun. In fact, many of them did. The Winninden shooting comes to mind as an example of a copious number of guns being owned, legally, and one just being "taken" without notice.
Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach him how to be Gay, he'll positively influence the GDP.

Social Contract Theory debate: http://www.debate.org...
16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2012 3:06:59 PM
At 12/25/2012 2:46:08 PM, Stephen_Hawkins wrote:
At 12/24/2012 7:48:30 PM, 16kadams wrote:

1) Simply false. Taking a list of recent mass shootings:

http://www.dividedstates.com...

You can see Germany appears 3 times. Of the ones I found, the most dangerous one was seventeen (17), and nowhere near as dangerous as other ones: there were more and more dangerous ones in the United States, by a large margin.

Second, the most dangerous one of 17, (16 and the perpetrater - strangely a lot of the shootings kill 16, no more no less) had a legal gun. In fact, many of them did. The Winninden shooting comes to mind as an example of a copious number of guns being owned, legally, and one just being "taken" without notice.

Sorry, I meant school shootings.
warrior_for_truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2012 7:21:03 PM
At 12/25/2012 1:01:47 AM, Double_R wrote:
Why do you think Obama wants people to give up their guns? It's because the government and secret societies are striving for a one world government where people's human rights and free speech will be taken away...

yet people are sticking their head in the sand and just putting up with it. And the few who speak up are labelled "crazy conspiracy theorists."

The few people who make these types of claims are labeled "crazy conspiracy theorists" because they lack the will or ability to apply critical thinking, which results in them living in a world that doesn't exist.

I love doing critical thinking. But it's people like you who disappear up your backside and will ignore reality until it catches up with you. This has happened throughout history--people laughing at those who speak the truth, but when it catches up with them, they regret their ignorance. If people don't start waking up, their human rights and freedom of speech will be taken away. The governments are working on a micro chip that is going to be put into peoples hands. Nick Rockefeller even admitted to this, and so have some doctors. They plan to have it out by 2017. Of course, you will continue to laugh and remain ignorance, but one day your ignorance will catch up with you, and people like you deserve to learn the hard way, because you are so naive and ignorant.
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2012 1:03:55 PM

The secret societies are the ones ruling the world, not the governments. These secret societies are worth hundreds of billions
for a society, that really isn't that much, unless it is only a few people. If that is the case and they were this powerful, how does their intel get leaked?

and their family bloodlines go back thousands of years. These bloodlines were well known for satanic worship and sacrificing children. Around the world, especially in Britain and America, there is arising an apidemic of the legal abduction of children from good parents, whose rights are completely taken away from them by the secret family courts and CPS.
Where are these people's stories? Cite them, please.
Just so you know, people lie, so these parents could very well be playing innocent, saying they never not fed, beat, or not cleaned their house. So, you also need to prove they are not lying to get sympathy for being horrible parents. My mother abused me, and she lied to the police. Fancy that, someone lied to avoid trouble...

There could also be a "misunderstanding", as what you might call abuse, I might not. So, me saying I didn't abuse my kids might be true, in my mind, but not in society's or the District Attorney's. For example, unsupervised playing outside for hours, spanking, sending child to bed with no dinner.

This information is all over the internet--parents in complete agony because the social services (CPS) wrongfully abducted their children and told lies about them so that their rights were taken away.
Again, prove the CPS lied and not the parents.

Many of these abducted children were then placed in the hands of pedophiles.
Demonstrate this was intentional. What better cover for a pedophile is there then to open up their home to troubled youths? If they can pass the background check, they can rape these kids, who few will believe, and if accussed, they hold up that they are just trying to give these kids a home.

I don't doubt for a minute that there are predator foster homes, I personally know of two people who have had such an encounter. I do not believe, nor have you shown in your OP or subsequent posts, that this is intentional.

Isn't it generally the foster parent who does the raping, not some stranger...
So, the only way this makes sense, is if these pedophiles who run the foster homes are in fact the secret society members. Otherwise, what good does it do to let others do the raping for you?
My work here is, finally, done.
MrBrooks
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2012 4:24:22 PM
My God... if what you're saying is true than the one world government must be planning building some kind of rail gun that is powered by child rape and broken dreams. The only way to beat these bastards is to fight fire with fire... BRING ME YOUR CHILDREN!
Double_R
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2012 2:25:18 AM
At 12/25/2012 7:21:03 PM, warrior_for_truth wrote:
At 12/25/2012 1:01:47 AM, Double_R wrote:

I love doing critical thinking. But it's people like you who disappear up your backside and will ignore reality until it catches up with you. This has happened throughout history--people laughing at those who speak the truth, but when it catches up with them, they regret their ignorance. If people don't start waking up, their human rights and freedom of speech will be taken away. The governments are working on a micro chip that is going to be put into peoples hands. Nick Rockefeller even admitted to this, and so have some doctors. They plan to have it out by 2017. Of course, you will continue to laugh and remain ignorance, but one day your ignorance will catch up with you, and people like you deserve to learn the hard way, because you are so naive and ignorant.

So when my hands remain micro chip free in 2017 will you then admit you are full of it?

No, of course not.
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2012 1:23:04 PM
At 12/25/2012 12:28:16 AM, bossyburrito wrote:

That actually sounds pretty fascist. It's government control of the economy and more personal matters all at once.

But yeah, lol at the whole child rapist thing. (Don't use the word pedophile when it would be rape whether they're children or not, you're underselling what's supposedly going on).
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.