Total Posts:10|Showing Posts:1-10
Jump to topic:

Activist Judge Cancels Christmas

DoubtingDave
Posts: 380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2012 4:12:14 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Sorry kids, no Christmas this year - start packing your backs and heading back to school.


WASHINGTON, DC"In a sudden and unexpected blow to the Americans working to protect the holiday, liberal U.S. 9th Circuit Court of Appeals Judge Stephen Reinhardt ruled the private celebration of Christmas unconstitutional Monday.

"In accordance with my activist agenda to secularize the nation, this court finds Christmas to be unlawful," Judge Reinhardt said. "The celebration of the birth of the philosopher Jesus"be it in the form of gift-giving, the singing of carols, fanciful decorations, or general good cheer and warm feelings amongst families"is in violation of the First Amendment principles upon which this great nation was founded."

...

"Getting rid of every wreath or nativity scene is not enough," Kennedy said. "In order to ensure that Americans of every belief feel comfortable in any home or business, we must eliminate all traces of this offensive holiday. My yellow belly quakes with fear at the thought of offending any foreigners, atheists, or child molesters."

America's children are bearing the brunt of Reinhardt's marginal, activist rulings.

"Why did the bad man take away Christmas?" 5-year-old Danny Dover said. "I made a card for my mommy out of paper and glue, and now I can't give it to her."

Shortly after Dover issued his statement, police kicked down his door, removed his holiday tree, confiscated his presents, and crushed his homemade card underfoot.



http://www.theonion.com...

PS: I know that the onion is a satirical news website - but c'mon, you gotta admit that this is brilliant and fricken hilarious.
The Great Wall of Fail

"I have doubts that anti-semitism even exists" -GeoLaureate8

"Evolutionists think that people evolved from rocks" -Scotty

"And whats so bad about a Holy war? By Holy war, I mean a war which would aim to subdue others under Islam." -Ahmed.M

"The free market didn't create the massive wealth in the country, WW2 did." -malcomxy

"Independant federal regulators make our capitalist society possible." -Erik_Erikson
imabench
Posts: 21,205
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2012 4:14:59 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/24/2012 4:12:14 PM, DoubtingDave wrote:
Sorry kids, no Christmas this year - start packing your backs and heading back to school.


WASHINGTON, DC"In a sudden and unexpected blow to the Americans working to protect the holiday, liberal U.S. 9th Circuit Court of Appeals Judge Stephen Reinhardt ruled the private celebration of Christmas unconstitutional Monday.

"In accordance with my activist agenda to secularize the nation, this court finds Christmas to be unlawful," Judge Reinhardt said. "The celebration of the birth of the philosopher Jesus"be it in the form of gift-giving, the singing of carols, fanciful decorations, or general good cheer and warm feelings amongst families"is in violation of the First Amendment principles upon which this great nation was founded."

...

"Getting rid of every wreath or nativity scene is not enough," Kennedy said. "In order to ensure that Americans of every belief feel comfortable in any home or business, we must eliminate all traces of this offensive holiday. My yellow belly quakes with fear at the thought of offending any foreigners, atheists, or child molesters."

America's children are bearing the brunt of Reinhardt's marginal, activist rulings.

"Why did the bad man take away Christmas?" 5-year-old Danny Dover said. "I made a card for my mommy out of paper and glue, and now I can't give it to her."

Shortly after Dover issued his statement, police kicked down his door, removed his holiday tree, confiscated his presents, and crushed his homemade card underfoot.




http://www.theonion.com...

PS: I know that the onion is a satirical news website - but c'mon, you gotta admit that this is brilliant and fricken hilarious.

I wonder how long its going to take Geo to figure out this is all fake.....
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
DoubtingDave
Posts: 380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2012 4:16:06 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/24/2012 4:14:59 PM, imabench wrote:
At 12/24/2012 4:12:14 PM, DoubtingDave wrote:
Sorry kids, no Christmas this year - start packing your backs and heading back to school.


WASHINGTON, DC"In a sudden and unexpected blow to the Americans working to protect the holiday, liberal U.S. 9th Circuit Court of Appeals Judge Stephen Reinhardt ruled the private celebration of Christmas unconstitutional Monday.

"In accordance with my activist agenda to secularize the nation, this court finds Christmas to be unlawful," Judge Reinhardt said. "The celebration of the birth of the philosopher Jesus"be it in the form of gift-giving, the singing of carols, fanciful decorations, or general good cheer and warm feelings amongst families"is in violation of the First Amendment principles upon which this great nation was founded."

...

"Getting rid of every wreath or nativity scene is not enough," Kennedy said. "In order to ensure that Americans of every belief feel comfortable in any home or business, we must eliminate all traces of this offensive holiday. My yellow belly quakes with fear at the thought of offending any foreigners, atheists, or child molesters."

America's children are bearing the brunt of Reinhardt's marginal, activist rulings.

"Why did the bad man take away Christmas?" 5-year-old Danny Dover said. "I made a card for my mommy out of paper and glue, and now I can't give it to her."

Shortly after Dover issued his statement, police kicked down his door, removed his holiday tree, confiscated his presents, and crushed his homemade card underfoot.




http://www.theonion.com...

PS: I know that the onion is a satirical news website - but c'mon, you gotta admit that this is brilliant and fricken hilarious.

I wonder how long its going to take Geo to figure out this is all fake.....

Probably not until after Christmas when he opens and gives his presents in secret with gigantic guns to prevent the S.W.A.T team from breaking down his door.
The Great Wall of Fail

"I have doubts that anti-semitism even exists" -GeoLaureate8

"Evolutionists think that people evolved from rocks" -Scotty

"And whats so bad about a Holy war? By Holy war, I mean a war which would aim to subdue others under Islam." -Ahmed.M

"The free market didn't create the massive wealth in the country, WW2 did." -malcomxy

"Independant federal regulators make our capitalist society possible." -Erik_Erikson
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2012 4:49:16 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
INB4 people don't read the ending.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2012 4:50:17 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/24/2012 4:14:59 PM, imabench wrote:
I wonder how long its going to take Geo to figure out this is all fake.....

I'm a fan of The Onion, it's more credible than MSNBC.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
DoubtingDave
Posts: 380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2012 4:54:56 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/24/2012 4:50:17 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 12/24/2012 4:14:59 PM, imabench wrote:
I wonder how long its going to take Geo to figure out this is all fake.....

I'm a fan of The Onion, it's more credible than MSNBC.

Neither one are more credible. The Onion is a satirical website taht should not be taken seriously, MSNBC is the liberal version of Faux Noise.
The Great Wall of Fail

"I have doubts that anti-semitism even exists" -GeoLaureate8

"Evolutionists think that people evolved from rocks" -Scotty

"And whats so bad about a Holy war? By Holy war, I mean a war which would aim to subdue others under Islam." -Ahmed.M

"The free market didn't create the massive wealth in the country, WW2 did." -malcomxy

"Independant federal regulators make our capitalist society possible." -Erik_Erikson
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2012 4:56:10 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/24/2012 4:54:56 PM, DoubtingDave wrote:
At 12/24/2012 4:50:17 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 12/24/2012 4:14:59 PM, imabench wrote:
I wonder how long its going to take Geo to figure out this is all fake.....

I'm a fan of The Onion, it's more credible than MSNBC.

Neither one are more credible. The Onion is a satirical website taht should not be taken seriously, MSNBC is the liberal version of Faux Noise.

I'm not seeing how the Onion isn't more credible.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2012 5:48:24 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
hahaha!!! Wow, this is gold.... as usual. The onion is genius.
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
Contra
Posts: 3,941
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2012 8:28:56 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/24/2012 4:54:56 PM, DoubtingDave wrote:
At 12/24/2012 4:50:17 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 12/24/2012 4:14:59 PM, imabench wrote:
I wonder how long its going to take Geo to figure out this is all fake.....

I'm a fan of The Onion, it's more credible than MSNBC.

Neither one are more credible. The Onion is a satirical website taht should not be taken seriously, MSNBC is the liberal version of Faux Noise.

Hey. Watch it.
"The solution [for Republicans] is to admit that Bush was a bad president, stop this racist homophobic stuff, stop trying to give most of the tax cuts to the rich, propose a real alternative to Obamacare that actually works, and propose smart free market solutions to our economic problems." - Distraff

"Americans are better off in a dynamic, free-enterprise-based economy that fosters economic growth, opportunity and upward mobility." - Paul Ryan
Zaradi
Posts: 14,121
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2012 9:22:33 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/24/2012 4:50:17 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 12/24/2012 4:14:59 PM, imabench wrote:
I wonder how long its going to take Geo to figure out this is all fake.....

I'm a fan of The Onion, it's more credible than MSNBC.

That's our Geo.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...