Total Posts:15|Showing Posts:1-15
Jump to topic:

Do you believe politicians are satanists?

Amica
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2012 3:12:18 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Hi everyone,

What do you think? Are there satanists in the governments? I am very eclectic about what I read, so I am open to different points of view. Some of the evidence that I have seen does support the satanic groups within the government, especially the entertainment industry. What do you think? I can brush off the entertainers as using what is "in" to promote their work. But, what about politicians? For example, I find it weird that a group of men would gather around a big owl idol, dressed in capes, with an effigy of a human sacrifice, etc. That is really strange. For fun? Why not just go to a country or golf club, drink themselves to stupor with strippers dancing, have a huge fatty dinner, and call it a day? Instead, why the rituals? What is the point of it? Also, what is the secrecy? I watched Mark Dice's videos about his attempt to protest Bohemian grove gatherings. There is security there and those who are not invited cannot come in. What is the point of that?
Another issue, what about the diabolo signs? What is that all about?
Am I reading to much into this, or does anyone else sees these things?
Clash
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2012 3:19:08 PM
At 12/29/2012 3:12:18 PM, Amica wrote:
Hi everyone,

What do you think? Are there satanists in the governments? I am very eclectic about what I read, so I am open to different points of view. Some of the evidence that I have seen does support the satanic groups within the government, especially the entertainment industry. What do you think? I can brush off the entertainers as using what is "in" to promote their work. But, what about politicians? For example, I find it weird that a group of men would gather around a big owl idol, dressed in capes, with an effigy of a human sacrifice, etc. That is really strange. For fun? Why not just go to a country or golf club, drink themselves to stupor with strippers dancing, have a huge fatty dinner, and call it a day? Instead, why the rituals? What is the point of it? Also, what is the secrecy? I watched Mark Dice's videos about his attempt to protest Bohemian grove gatherings. There is security there and those who are not invited cannot come in. What is the point of that?

Having in mind that there are a lot of people in the governments, it is indeed possible that there are some satanists in the governments. But again, until some valid evidences are given, the claim that there are satanists in the governments will remain baseless and less probable.
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2012 3:44:11 PM
Hi everyone,

There are probably some satanists in government. Is that bad?

I don't see it any worse than having a bunch of hedonists. I think you're reading too much into it.
My work here is, finally, done.
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2012 3:26:19 AM
At 12/29/2012 3:15:14 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
No.

Have you watched the Bohemian Grove documentary? No? Then stfu.

David Gergan is admitted Satanist. As well as the long list of others on the leaked roll call lists.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Sidewalker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2012 5:13:50 AM
No way, even Satan has standards and politicians are automatically rejected...in fact, if a satanist becomes a politician later, their minion card is cancelled.
"It is one of the commonest of mistakes to consider that the limit of our power of perception is also the limit of all there is to perceive." " C. W. Leadbeater
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2012 10:28:07 AM
Hi everyone,

Yep, Obama, he's tryin' to enpose shira law on us. (Muslum Law).
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Wallstreetatheist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2012 1:01:10 PM
No, politicians are exceedingly more evil, corrupt, and psychopathic. Satanists are actually interesting, wonderful people to spend time with; they don't worship Satan, but they admire certain atributes as socialpinko outlines in this debate [http://www.debate.org...].
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.
charleslb
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2012 1:49:27 PM
Hi everyone,

What do you think? Are there satanists in the governments?...

Well, there are the Tea Partyites, who are behaving in a rather devilish, infernal fashion.
Yo, all of my subliterate conservative criticasters who find perusing and processing the sesquipedalian verbiage of my posts to be such a bothersome brain-taxing chore, I have a new nickname for you. Henceforth you shall be known as Pooh Bears. No, not for the obvious apt reasons, i.e., not because you're full of pooh, and not because of your ursine irritability. Rather, you put me in mind of an A.A. Milne quote, "I am a Bear of Very Little Brain, and long words bother me". Love ya, Pooh Bears.
Nidhogg
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2012 2:15:45 PM
YES! KILL THEM ALL!
nac
Ridiculously Photogenic Debater

DDO's most mediocre member since at least a year ago
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2012 10:15:44 PM
At 12/30/2012 1:01:10 PM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
No, politicians are exceedingly more evil, corrupt, and psychopathic. Satanists are actually interesting, wonderful people to spend time with; they don't worship Satan, but they admire certain atributes as socialpinko outlines in this debate [http://www.debate.org...].

You have a very shallow understanding of Satanism. The elites believe in the ancient occult mystery religion Satanism and worship Moloch, goddess of the Underworld, Baphomet, Set, Aton, and of course Lucifer. Illuminati Grandmaster Albert Pike said in his book "Morals and Dogma" that they worship Lucifer.

We are not talking about Leveyan Satanism, were talking Aliester Crowley Satanism that has ancient roots. That's where you guys get confused.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
socialpinko
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2012 10:27:27 PM
Satanists are generally alright and interesting people. I even considered myself one for a bit. Politicians on the other hand....
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2012 10:55:47 PM
At 12/30/2012 10:15:44 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 12/30/2012 1:01:10 PM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:

You have a very shallow understanding of Satanism. The elites believe in the ancient occult mystery religion Satanism and worship Moloch, goddess of the Underworld, Baphomet, Set, Aton, and of course Lucifer. Illuminati Grandmaster Albert Pike said in his book "Morals and Dogma" that they worship Lucifer.
For chrissakes if someone is writing books about how much of a badass secret manipulator they are they are FULL OF CRAP by definition. This shouldbe obvious.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2012 11:10:35 PM
At 12/30/2012 10:55:47 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
At 12/30/2012 10:15:44 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
For chrissakes if someone is writing books about how much of a badass secret manipulator they are they are FULL OF CRAP by definition. This shouldbe obvious.

False. They are so arrogant that they love saying "I rule you" in everyone's face only for it to fall on deaf ears while they laugh about it.
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat