Jump to topic:

They just can't stop being idiots

DoubtingDave
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2012 10:10:34 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
So we are headed off the fiscal cliff in less than 3 days with massive spending cuts ans tax increases with the most incompitent and unproductive season of congress since the 40s.

The 112th congress has had approval ratings less than 10% according to Rassmusen. So, what does our dear leader do? Increase their pay!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com...

Can they at least use their brains? C'mon, if I had a 9% approval rating at my job, I'd get fired - not a pay raise!
The Great Wall of Fail

"I have doubts that anti-semitism even exists" -GeoLaureate8

"Evolutionists think that people evolved from rocks" -Scotty

"And whats so bad about a Holy war? By Holy war, I mean a war which would aim to subdue others under Islam." -Ahmed.M

"The free market didn't create the massive wealth in the country, WW2 did." -malcomxy

"Independant federal regulators make our capitalist society possible." -Erik_Erikson
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2012 8:39:54 AM
At 12/29/2012 10:10:34 PM, DoubtingDave wrote:
So we are headed off the fiscal cliff in less than 3 days with massive spending cuts ans tax increases with the most incompitent and unproductive season of congress since the 40s.

The 112th congress has had approval ratings less than 10% according to Rassmusen. So, what does our dear leader do? Increase their pay!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com...

Can they at least use their brains? C'mon, if I had a 9% approval rating at my job, I'd get fired - not a pay raise!

Except they can't be fired and he has to get their cooperation somehow.
Kinesis
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2012 9:26:04 AM
At 12/30/2012 8:39:54 AM, drafterman wrote:
Except they can't be fired and he has to get their cooperation somehow.

It's a bribe then?