Jump to topic:

Geo

royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2012 4:43:34 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I forgot about this until today, but I remember that one of Geo's proofs for the existence of the Illuminati is that he has an Illuminati sex slave on speed dial. This poses two interesting scenarios:

1. Geo has done absolutely nothing to help this person, and given that he has her on speed dial, he has probably abused her in the past. This makes him just as evil as the Illuminati.

2. Geo is lying.
falconduler
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2012 4:47:05 PM
At 12/31/2012 4:43:34 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
I forgot about this until today, but I remember that one of Geo's proofs for the existence of the Illuminati is that he has an Illuminati sex slave on speed dial. This poses two interesting scenarios:

1. Geo has done absolutely nothing to help this person, and given that he has her on speed dial, he has probably abused her in the past. This makes him just as evil as the Illuminati.

2. Geo is lying.

bride burning, raping , stealing, cheating, worshipping cows and monkeys and rats : a truly great culture!
1Devilsadvocate
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2012 4:48:39 PM
At 12/31/2012 4:47:05 PM, falconduler wrote:

2. Geo is lying.

bride burning, raping , stealing, cheating, worshipping cows and monkeys and rats : a truly great culture!

?
I cannot write in English, because of the treacherous spelling. When I am reading, I only hear it and am unable to remember what the written word looks like."
"Albert Einstein

http://www.twainquotes.com... , http://thewritecorner.wordpress.com... , http://www.onlinecollegecourses.com...
Wnope
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2012 5:03:09 PM
How is an Illuminati sex slave different from a "rich person who bought a human being on the international market" sex slave?

Do Illuminati sex slaves get a special stamp on their hand or something? Is there a "free sloppy seconds" rule if you know the Illuminati handshake?
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2012 5:48:26 PM
At 12/31/2012 5:03:09 PM, Wnope wrote:
How is an Illuminati sex slave different from a "rich person who bought a human being on the international market" sex slave?

Do Illuminati sex slaves get a special stamp on their hand or something?
It's a barcode.

Is there a "free sloppy seconds" rule if you know the Illuminati handshake?
Yes, but it's not a handshake.
My work here is, finally, done.
Double_R
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2012 9:16:58 PM
I forgot about this until today, but I remember that one of Geo's proofs for the existence of the Illuminati is that he has an Illuminati sex slave on speed dial.

I didn't know people still had speed dial.
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2012 9:18:24 PM
Pics or it didn't happen.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
MouthWash
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2013 11:48:36 AM
When did he say this?
"Well, that gives whole new meaning to my assassination. If I was going to die anyway, perhaps I should leave the Bolsheviks' descendants some Christmas cookies instead of breaking their dishes and vodka bottles in their sleep." -Tsar Nicholas II (YYW)
R0b1Billion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2013 1:17:46 PM
At 12/31/2012 9:16:58 PM, Double_R wrote:
I forgot about this until today, but I remember that one of Geo's proofs for the existence of the Illuminati is that he has an Illuminati sex slave on speed dial.

I didn't know people still had speed dial.

Remember when caller ID was the big thing?
Beliefs in a nutshell:
- The Ends never justify the Means.
- Objectivity is secondary to subjectivity.
- The War on Drugs is the worst policy in the U.S.
- Most people worship technology as a religion.
- Computers will never become sentient.
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2013 3:08:50 PM
Oh thats just great, we have Royals retarded obsession with sex slavery vs Geo's just as equally retarded obsession with the Illuminati...... I wonder who's going to win.
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Sidewalker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2013 3:18:06 PM
At 1/1/2013 3:08:50 PM, imabench wrote:
Oh thats just great, we have Royals retarded obsession with sex slavery vs Geo's just as equally retarded obsession with the Illuminati...... I wonder who's going to win.

Makes sense, I mean, what would be the point of even having a New World Order if it didn't have sex slaves?
"It is one of the commonest of mistakes to consider that the limit of our power of perception is also the limit of all there is to perceive." " C. W. Leadbeater
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2013 3:19:01 PM
This poses two interesting scenarios:

2. Geo is lying.
That is indeed a very interesting scenario. I couldn't think of anything more interesting.
Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2013 5:38:57 PM

That would be more of a proof for sheer and unadulterated immorality than anything else, lol.
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2013 5:58:41 PM
1. I didn't use it as a proof. I especially never used that in a formal debate.

2. I jokingly exaggerated by saying "speed dial."

3. The fact of the matter: I conversed with the Illuminati sex slave via Youtube messaging. This person was featured on Infowars. I discovered that she lived in my town. I never spoke to her on the phone but she gave me her number on Youtube message. She is someone who has been to Bohemian Grove and there is video of her there and she has the official robe.

There is no abuse. She refers to her "Master Mason" in a positive light. She doesn't call herself "Illuminati sex slave," that's my description.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
MouthWash
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2013 7:39:52 PM
At 1/1/2013 5:58:41 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
1. I didn't use it as a proof. I especially never used that in a formal debate.

2. I jokingly exaggerated by saying "speed dial."

3. The fact of the matter: I conversed with the Illuminati sex slave via Youtube messaging. This person was featured on Infowars. I discovered that she lived in my town. I never spoke to her on the phone but she gave me her number on Youtube message. She is someone who has been to Bohemian Grove and there is video of her there and she has the official robe.

There is no abuse. She refers to her "Master Mason" in a positive light. She doesn't call herself "Illuminati sex slave," that's my description.

Prove all of this.
"Well, that gives whole new meaning to my assassination. If I was going to die anyway, perhaps I should leave the Bolsheviks' descendants some Christmas cookies instead of breaking their dishes and vodka bottles in their sleep." -Tsar Nicholas II (YYW)