Jump to topic:

Politicians Exposing The Illuminati *

inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2013 9:46:35 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Once again, we must remember that the truth will always be stranger than fiction.
In the videos seen here you will realize that these famouse elites are exposing the
Illuminati. If you watch their body language and the expression on their faces, I think that is all the proof you need. And if you are not a believer yet, then I would suggest that you take a closer look at both clips and see for yourself.
Any comments.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2013 9:48:26 AM
Here is one legendary character exposing the unvarnish truths about the sinister
world Government. This video is only about 3 minutes long. And believe me, it is an eye opener. Dont take my word on that DDO. See for yourself and let me know what you think.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2013 2:03:53 PM
Again. Im waiting for some so called " intellectual" to debunk that which comes from those in positions of power and of great authority. I think that a personal story from those who know the story are much more credible than any wannabe
logical thinker. I rest my case.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2013 3:25:18 PM
Again, if anyone here has the guts to challenge me on this..............Feel free to go right ahead. But before you do, I want you to watch the expression on the faces of these people exposing the Illuminati as is. Next. =)
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2013 3:29:58 PM
Beware of the Free Masons, they will arise after a great war which will be a great chess match against the Illuminati
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2013 3:44:51 PM
At 1/8/2013 3:29:58 PM, lannan13 wrote:
Beware of the Free Masons, they will arise after a great war which will be a great chess match against the Illuminati

You think. Some of these morons wouldnt know the truth if it smacked them dead in the face. =)
Double_R
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2013 2:14:28 PM
At 1/8/2013 3:25:18 PM, inferno wrote:
Again, if anyone here has the guts to challenge me on this..............Feel free to go right ahead.

I have no idea what you are spouting about but I can still confidently say that it is nonsense. Debate me. There's your challenge.