Total Posts:12|Showing Posts:1-12
Jump to topic:

Changing taboos makes some funny

Ragnar_Rahl
Posts: 19,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/27/2009 10:27:35 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
things.

http://www.objectivistcenter.org...
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
tkubok
Posts: 5,044
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/27/2009 11:14:23 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
I dont understand.

I had the sex talk at school AND at home. Why couldnt my parents just leave it alone, when they knew we talked about it in school already?
leet4A1
Posts: 1,986
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/27/2009 6:09:16 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 10/27/2009 12:01:22 PM, Nags wrote:
At 10/27/2009 11:55:33 AM, Volkov wrote:
That wasn't funny at all.

What he said.

And him.
"Let me tell you the truth. The truth is, 'what is'. And 'what should be' is a fantasy, a terrible terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago. The 'what should be' never did exist, but people keep trying to live up to it. There is no 'what should be,' there is only what is." - Lenny Bruce

"Satan goes to church, did you know that?" - Godsands

"And Genisis 1 does match modern science... you just have to try really hard." - GR33K FR33K5
wonderwoman
Posts: 744
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/27/2009 6:13:55 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 10/27/2009 6:09:16 PM, leet4A1 wrote:
At 10/27/2009 12:01:22 PM, Nags wrote:
At 10/27/2009 11:55:33 AM, Volkov wrote:
That wasn't funny at all.

What he said.

And him.

I concur with all of the above
wjmelements
Posts: 8,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/27/2009 6:35:20 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 10/27/2009 6:23:43 PM, Vi_Veri wrote:
http://www.chick.com...

O wow... I was expecting them to punch at Christianity, but they didn't, and it wasn't any entertaining at all.
in the blink of an eye you finally see the light
Rezzealaux
Posts: 2,251
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/27/2009 6:52:35 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 10/27/2009 6:13:55 PM, wonderwoman wrote:
At 10/27/2009 6:09:16 PM, leet4A1 wrote:
At 10/27/2009 12:01:22 PM, Nags wrote:
At 10/27/2009 11:55:33 AM, Volkov wrote:
That wasn't funny at all.

What he said.

And him.

I concur with all of the above

C-c-c-c-combo continues! Ironic, sure. Lulz, no.
: If you weren't new here, you'd know not to feed me such attention. This is like an orgasm in my brain right now. *hehe, my name is in a title, hehe* (http://www.debate.org...)

Just in case I get into some BS with FREEDO again about how he's NOT a narcissist.

"The law is there to destroy evil under the constitutional government."
So... what's there to destroy evil inside of and above the constitutional government?
leet4A1
Posts: 1,986
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/27/2009 7:24:28 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 10/27/2009 6:52:35 PM, Rezzealaux wrote:
At 10/27/2009 6:13:55 PM, wonderwoman wrote:
At 10/27/2009 6:09:16 PM, leet4A1 wrote:
At 10/27/2009 12:01:22 PM, Nags wrote:
At 10/27/2009 11:55:33 AM, Volkov wrote:
That wasn't funny at all.

What he said.

And him.

I concur with all of the above

C-c-c-c-combo continues! Ironic, sure. Lulz, no.

That "C-c-c-c-c-combo"... is that off Killer Instinct?
"Let me tell you the truth. The truth is, 'what is'. And 'what should be' is a fantasy, a terrible terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago. The 'what should be' never did exist, but people keep trying to live up to it. There is no 'what should be,' there is only what is." - Lenny Bruce

"Satan goes to church, did you know that?" - Godsands

"And Genisis 1 does match modern science... you just have to try really hard." - GR33K FR33K5
Ragnar_Rahl
Posts: 19,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/27/2009 10:14:28 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 10/27/2009 7:24:28 PM, leet4A1 wrote:
At 10/27/2009 6:52:35 PM, Rezzealaux wrote:
At 10/27/2009 6:13:55 PM, wonderwoman wrote:
At 10/27/2009 6:09:16 PM, leet4A1 wrote:
At 10/27/2009 12:01:22 PM, Nags wrote:
At 10/27/2009 11:55:33 AM, Volkov wrote:
That wasn't funny at all.

What he said.

And him.

I concur with all of the above

C-c-c-c-combo continues! Ironic, sure. Lulz, no.

That "C-c-c-c-c-combo"... is that off Killer Instinct?

Yes, it got here by way of response to Slowpoke**** on /b.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.