Total Posts:32|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Rapper Kicked Off Stage @ Inauguration

Wallstreetatheist
Posts: 7,132
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2013 8:13:01 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I guess you can either support the government or you can be forcibly removed.
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.
imabench
Posts: 21,229
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2013 8:17:11 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/21/2013 8:13:01 PM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:


I guess you can either support the government or you can be forcibly removed.

an inauguration is sort of like a birthday party, if you show up just to talk sh*t about the birthday boy in front of everyone, youre just being a dick and you should leave.
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2013 8:20:11 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
And why should they allow some person to disrupt an event and be a d!ck in a privately hosted event?
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Noumena
Posts: 6,047
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2013 8:33:10 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I lold when I heard they invited him in the first place. That's on them man. Anyone who's heard Fiasco's music knows he's gonna talk sh1t about Obama. It reminds me of The Doors' appearance on the Ed Sulliven show. "Now Jim, don't be singing any of those inappropriate lyric in your song okay now?" Lolwut.
: At 5/13/2014 7:05:20 PM, Crescendo wrote:
: The difference is that the gay movement is currently pushing their will on Churches, as shown in the link to gay marriage in Denmark. Meanwhile, the Inquisition ended several centuries ago.
Noumena
Posts: 6,047
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2013 8:34:13 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/21/2013 8:20:11 PM, OberHerr wrote:
And why should they allow some person to disrupt an event and be a d!ck in a privately hosted event?

The crows didn't seem disrupted from the video. Besides, those are just the normal lyric to the song.
: At 5/13/2014 7:05:20 PM, Crescendo wrote:
: The difference is that the gay movement is currently pushing their will on Churches, as shown in the link to gay marriage in Denmark. Meanwhile, the Inquisition ended several centuries ago.
lewis20
Posts: 5,093
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2013 8:36:13 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
It was the lyrics to his song, why invite Lupe when one of his popular songs bashes Obama.
"If you are a racist I will attack you with the north"- Abraham Lincoln

"Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material" - Leviticus 19 19

"War is a racket" - Smedley Butler
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2013 8:52:03 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/21/2013 8:34:13 PM, Noumena wrote:
At 1/21/2013 8:20:11 PM, OberHerr wrote:
And why should they allow some person to disrupt an event and be a d!ck in a privately hosted event?

The crows didn't seem disrupted from the video. Besides, those are just the normal lyric to the song.

Disrupting a event isn't just about crowds. Plus, we have no idea what the general consensus on it was.

And who cares if their the lyrics? He's still being a d!ck.

Now, I will say though its really dumb of them to have invited him.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Noumena
Posts: 6,047
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2013 8:56:07 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/21/2013 8:52:03 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 1/21/2013 8:34:13 PM, Noumena wrote:
At 1/21/2013 8:20:11 PM, OberHerr wrote:
And why should they allow some person to disrupt an event and be a d!ck in a privately hosted event?

The crows didn't seem disrupted from the video. Besides, those are just the normal lyric to the song.

Disrupting a event isn't just about crowds. Plus, we have no idea what the general consensus on it was.

And who cares if their the lyrics? He's still being a d!ck.

Meh, conservatives/liberals will think so, anarchists/libertarians won't. Whatcha gonna do?

Now, I will say though its really dumb of them to have invited him.
: At 5/13/2014 7:05:20 PM, Crescendo wrote:
: The difference is that the gay movement is currently pushing their will on Churches, as shown in the link to gay marriage in Denmark. Meanwhile, the Inquisition ended several centuries ago.
Wallstreetatheist
Posts: 7,132
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2013 8:56:30 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
They invited this man:

"To me," Lupe began, "the biggest terrorist is Obama and the United States of America. I'm trying to fight the terrorism that's causing the other forms of terrorism. You know the root cause of terrorists is the stuff the U.S. government allows to happen. The foreign policies that we have in place in different countries that inspire people to become terrorists."
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.
Noumena
Posts: 6,047
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2013 8:59:04 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
It would be like if you invited someone who thinks you're a terrorist to perform at your Presidential inauguration. Oh wait, that's exactly what it was lol.
: At 5/13/2014 7:05:20 PM, Crescendo wrote:
: The difference is that the gay movement is currently pushing their will on Churches, as shown in the link to gay marriage in Denmark. Meanwhile, the Inquisition ended several centuries ago.
lewis20
Posts: 5,093
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2013 8:59:09 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/21/2013 8:52:03 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 1/21/2013 8:34:13 PM, Noumena wrote:
At 1/21/2013 8:20:11 PM, OberHerr wrote:
And why should they allow some person to disrupt an event and be a d!ck in a privately hosted event?

The crows didn't seem disrupted from the video. Besides, those are just the normal lyric to the song.

Disrupting a event isn't just about crowds. Plus, we have no idea what the general consensus on it was.

And who cares if their the lyrics? He's still being a d!ck.

How was he being a dick? Was he supposed to censor his own songs?
"If you are a racist I will attack you with the north"- Abraham Lincoln

"Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material" - Leviticus 19 19

"War is a racket" - Smedley Butler
Wallstreetatheist
Posts: 7,132
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2013 8:59:46 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/21/2013 8:52:03 PM, OberHerr wrote:
Disrupting a event isn't just about crowds. Plus, we have no idea what the general consensus on it was.

And who cares if their the lyrics? He's still being a d!ck.

Now, I will say though its really dumb of them to have invited him.

>Does something to protest the violence of the state
>Gets called a dick
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.
Wallstreetatheist
Posts: 7,132
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2013 9:00:35 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/21/2013 8:59:04 PM, Noumena wrote:
It would be like if you invited someone who thinks you're a terrorist to perform at your Presidential inauguration. Oh wait, that's exactly what it was lol.

lol, government always has its bases covered, just in case.
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2013 9:02:30 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
It was stupid to invite him.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2013 9:04:16 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/21/2013 8:59:09 PM, lewis20 wrote:
At 1/21/2013 8:52:03 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 1/21/2013 8:34:13 PM, Noumena wrote:
At 1/21/2013 8:20:11 PM, OberHerr wrote:
And why should they allow some person to disrupt an event and be a d!ck in a privately hosted event?

The crows didn't seem disrupted from the video. Besides, those are just the normal lyric to the song.

Disrupting a event isn't just about crowds. Plus, we have no idea what the general consensus on it was.

And who cares if their the lyrics? He's still being a d!ck.

How was he being a dick? Was he supposed to censor his own songs?

If I go to someones birthday, even if I'm invited, and start singing a song about how much I dislike them, thats being a d!ck. I'd rate inaugurations over birthdays.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Noumena
Posts: 6,047
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2013 9:05:14 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/21/2013 9:04:16 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 1/21/2013 8:59:09 PM, lewis20 wrote:

How was he being a dick? Was he supposed to censor his own songs?

If I go to someones birthday, even if I'm invited, and start singing a song about how much I dislike them, thats being a d!ck. I'd rate inaugurations over birthdays.

Maybe don't invite people who think you're a terrorist to your birthday party next time?
: At 5/13/2014 7:05:20 PM, Crescendo wrote:
: The difference is that the gay movement is currently pushing their will on Churches, as shown in the link to gay marriage in Denmark. Meanwhile, the Inquisition ended several centuries ago.
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2013 9:06:26 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/21/2013 9:05:14 PM, Noumena wrote:
At 1/21/2013 9:04:16 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 1/21/2013 8:59:09 PM, lewis20 wrote:

How was he being a dick? Was he supposed to censor his own songs?

If I go to someones birthday, even if I'm invited, and start singing a song about how much I dislike them, thats being a d!ck. I'd rate inaugurations over birthdays.

Maybe don't invite people who think you're a terrorist to your birthday party next time?

Like I said, it was a dumb move on their part. Still doesn't make him any less of a d!ck.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Noumena
Posts: 6,047
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2013 9:07:40 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/21/2013 9:06:26 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 1/21/2013 9:05:14 PM, Noumena wrote:
At 1/21/2013 9:04:16 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 1/21/2013 8:59:09 PM, lewis20 wrote:

How was he being a dick? Was he supposed to censor his own songs?

If I go to someones birthday, even if I'm invited, and start singing a song about how much I dislike them, thats being a d!ck. I'd rate inaugurations over birthdays.

Maybe don't invite people who think you're a terrorist to your birthday party next time?

Like I said, it was a dumb move on their part. Still doesn't make him any less of a d!ck.

It kinda does though. If someone's stupid enough to invite me in the first place, might as well milk it amirite?
: At 5/13/2014 7:05:20 PM, Crescendo wrote:
: The difference is that the gay movement is currently pushing their will on Churches, as shown in the link to gay marriage in Denmark. Meanwhile, the Inquisition ended several centuries ago.
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2013 9:11:39 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/21/2013 9:07:40 PM, Noumena wrote:
At 1/21/2013 9:06:26 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 1/21/2013 9:05:14 PM, Noumena wrote:
At 1/21/2013 9:04:16 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 1/21/2013 8:59:09 PM, lewis20 wrote:

How was he being a dick? Was he supposed to censor his own songs?

If I go to someones birthday, even if I'm invited, and start singing a song about how much I dislike them, thats being a d!ck. I'd rate inaugurations over birthdays.

Maybe don't invite people who think you're a terrorist to your birthday party next time?

Like I said, it was a dumb move on their part. Still doesn't make him any less of a d!ck.

It kinda does though. If someone's stupid enough to invite me in the first place, might as well milk it amirite?

So, how does that make him less of a d!ck?
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
lewis20
Posts: 5,093
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2013 9:22:53 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/21/2013 9:11:39 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 1/21/2013 9:07:40 PM, Noumena wrote:
At 1/21/2013 9:06:26 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 1/21/2013 9:05:14 PM, Noumena wrote:
At 1/21/2013 9:04:16 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 1/21/2013 8:59:09 PM, lewis20 wrote:

How was he being a dick? Was he supposed to censor his own songs?

If I go to someones birthday, even if I'm invited, and start singing a song about how much I dislike them, thats being a d!ck. I'd rate inaugurations over birthdays.

Maybe don't invite people who think you're a terrorist to your birthday party next time?

Like I said, it was a dumb move on their part. Still doesn't make him any less of a d!ck.

It kinda does though. If someone's stupid enough to invite me in the first place, might as well milk it amirite?

So, how does that make him less of a d!ck?

He's not a dick, is what we are saying. He has very obvious views on Obama and doesn't censor them. Also he's right, harder to be a dick when you're right.
"If you are a racist I will attack you with the north"- Abraham Lincoln

"Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material" - Leviticus 19 19

"War is a racket" - Smedley Butler
malcolmxy
Posts: 2,855
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2013 9:29:38 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Hammer wasn't available? Should have gone with Young MC. At least you know he's got a tux from the wedding.
War is over, if you want it.

Meet Dr. Stupid and his assistants - http://www.debate.org...
lewis20
Posts: 5,093
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2013 9:36:02 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/21/2013 9:04:16 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 1/21/2013 8:59:09 PM, lewis20 wrote:
At 1/21/2013 8:52:03 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 1/21/2013 8:34:13 PM, Noumena wrote:
At 1/21/2013 8:20:11 PM, OberHerr wrote:
And why should they allow some person to disrupt an event and be a d!ck in a privately hosted event?

The crows didn't seem disrupted from the video. Besides, those are just the normal lyric to the song.

Disrupting a event isn't just about crowds. Plus, we have no idea what the general consensus on it was.

And who cares if their the lyrics? He's still being a d!ck.

How was he being a dick? Was he supposed to censor his own songs?

If I go to someones birthday, even if I'm invited, and start singing a song about how much I dislike them, thats being a d!ck. I'd rate inaugurations over birthdays.

You're right, he should have just sang happy birthday and got off the stage. Its Obamas special day, im sure obama let up on the killing innocent brown people for a day, can't Lupe just let Obama have this special moment.
"If you are a racist I will attack you with the north"- Abraham Lincoln

"Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material" - Leviticus 19 19

"War is a racket" - Smedley Butler
imabench
Posts: 21,229
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2013 10:07:57 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/21/2013 9:36:02 PM, lewis20 wrote:
At 1/21/2013 9:04:16 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 1/21/2013 8:59:09 PM, lewis20 wrote:
At 1/21/2013 8:52:03 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 1/21/2013 8:34:13 PM, Noumena wrote:
At 1/21/2013 8:20:11 PM, OberHerr wrote:
And why should they allow some person to disrupt an event and be a d!ck in a privately hosted event?

The crows didn't seem disrupted from the video. Besides, those are just the normal lyric to the song.

Disrupting a event isn't just about crowds. Plus, we have no idea what the general consensus on it was.

And who cares if their the lyrics? He's still being a d!ck.

How was he being a dick? Was he supposed to censor his own songs?

If I go to someones birthday, even if I'm invited, and start singing a song about how much I dislike them, thats being a d!ck. I'd rate inaugurations over birthdays.

You're right, he should have just sang happy birthday and got off the stage. Its Obamas special day, im sure obama let up on the killing innocent brown people for a day, can't Lupe just let Obama have this special moment.

Lewis how would you like it if I walked in on you having sex with a hot chick and started singing about how bad your chlamydia is...... And that this is only the second time you have ever had sex with her....... And that you ONLY get to have sex with her twice because the Constitution limits how many times you can try to be inaugurated aka have sex with someone?
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
lewis20
Posts: 5,093
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2013 10:23:44 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/21/2013 10:07:57 PM, imabench wrote:
At 1/21/2013 9:36:02 PM, lewis20 wrote:
At 1/21/2013 9:04:16 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 1/21/2013 8:59:09 PM, lewis20 wrote:
At 1/21/2013 8:52:03 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 1/21/2013 8:34:13 PM, Noumena wrote:
At 1/21/2013 8:20:11 PM, OberHerr wrote:
And why should they allow some person to disrupt an event and be a d!ck in a privately hosted event?

The crows didn't seem disrupted from the video. Besides, those are just the normal lyric to the song.

Disrupting a event isn't just about crowds. Plus, we have no idea what the general consensus on it was.

And who cares if their the lyrics? He's still being a d!ck.

How was he being a dick? Was he supposed to censor his own songs?

If I go to someones birthday, even if I'm invited, and start singing a song about how much I dislike them, thats being a d!ck. I'd rate inaugurations over birthdays.

You're right, he should have just sang happy birthday and got off the stage. Its Obamas special day, im sure obama let up on the killing innocent brown people for a day, can't Lupe just let Obama have this special moment.

Lewis how would you like it if I walked in on you having sex with a hot chick and started singing about how bad your chlamydia is...... And that this is only the second time you have ever had sex with her....... And that you ONLY get to have sex with her twice because the Constitution limits how many times you can try to be inaugurated aka have sex with someone?

Haha
"If you are a racist I will attack you with the north"- Abraham Lincoln

"Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material" - Leviticus 19 19

"War is a racket" - Smedley Butler
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2013 1:49:22 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Obama might as well have invited Immortal Technique. DDO: Why is Technique bashing the criminal state, what a dick.

Lupe did nothing wrong. Obama invited an anti-Obama, anti-establishment rapper to perform his anti-establishment songs. His most famous song has an anti-Obama lyric, and youre mad that he performed it? It's not like Lupe picked an obscure unknown song and tricked them and preformed it by surprise, they should have expected that song and that lyric.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2013 1:51:12 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/21/2013 8:17:11 PM, imabench wrote:
an inauguration is sort of like a birthday party, if you show up just to talk sh*t about the birthday boy in front of everyone, youre just being a dick and you should leave.

Too damn bad, birthday boy Obama made sure thousands of children never have a birthday again and cancelled it with drone strike slaughter.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
darkkermit
Posts: 11,204
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2013 2:24:10 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Lupe fiasco sounds pretty cool. Don't get why he was invited in the first place. All one has to do is look a his wikipedia page "to me, the biggest terrorist is Obama " and that sets off a big red flag.
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
darkkermit
Posts: 11,204
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2013 2:28:24 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
okay, this wasn't at obama's inauguration. So the complaint here is about evil private security forces then. But somehow the government has to be involved, because private security forces can't do wrong. Only public officials.
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
lewis20
Posts: 5,093
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2013 1:49:37 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Anyone post the whole song?
It was one of Lupe's most popular and was released 2 years ago.
https://www.youtube.com...
"If you are a racist I will attack you with the north"- Abraham Lincoln

"Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material" - Leviticus 19 19

"War is a racket" - Smedley Butler