Jump to topic:

Record States Lanza Died Day Before Shooting

GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2013 3:28:28 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
"The SSDI database shows Adam Lanza to be expired on December 13, 2012, one day prior to the school shooting. Confirmation Status is listed as "Proven". However the state of issue is New Hampshire.

The implications of this are unfathomable if accurate.

Could this be why John Blawie, a Connecticut State Superior Court Judge has put a halt on search warrant affidavits?"
http://www.secretsofthefed.com...

http://theintelhub.com...
http://www.genealogybank.com...
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2013 3:57:07 PM
At 1/22/2013 3:38:31 PM, Agent_Orange wrote:
So how about them Niners!!

That's the response of someone who is faced with tangible proof of conspiracy that shatters their whole world view.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2013 4:03:57 PM
Er ma gerd..... one day mistake = huge massive conspiracy.

Also, this is coming from the website that reported:

"AMAZING DISCOVERY!: 300 MILLION YEAR OLD MACHINERY FOUND IN RUSSIA, Experts Say Aluminum Gear Not The Result Of Natural Forces."

Let it rest.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2013 4:04:47 PM
For a person who rails on and on about how government is stupid, inefficient, and a waste of resources, you sure do place a lot of faith in government records.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
tmar19652
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2013 4:12:49 PM
At 1/22/2013 4:04:47 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
For a person who rails on and on about how government is stupid, inefficient, and a waste of resources, you sure do place a lot of faith in government records.
This^
"Politics is supposed to be the second-oldest profession. I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first." -Ronald Reagan

"The notion of political correctness declares certain topics, certain ex<x>pressions even certain gestures off-limits. What began as a crusade for civility has soured into a cause of conflict and even censorship." -George H.W. Bush
Stephen_Hawkins
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2013 4:20:30 PM
Are we really saying this massive monolithic super-powerful super-intelligent conspiracy covering itself up went "Doi, let's put the person as dead BEFORE we enact our plan!"

I mean Christ, Homer Simpson could be in charge of this conspiracy and it would be more successful.
Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach him how to be Gay, he'll positively influence the GDP.

Social Contract Theory debate: http://www.debate.org...
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2013 5:07:55 PM

The analysts and technicians are just doing their job, and a good one at that. I'm a government analyst myself, I'm not part of a conspiracy.

I'm the one who said that government is necessary to do what the private sector can't do efficiently and for a profit.
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2013 5:09:40 PM
Am I the only one here who thinks theres a possibility that there is more then one person named Adam Lanza up in the northeast?
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
THEVIRUS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2013 5:15:25 PM
At 1/22/2013 5:09:40 PM, imabench wrote:
Am I the only one here who thinks theres a possibility that there is more then one person named Adam Lanza up in the northeast?

It's possible, but even though the first name is common doesn't mean the last name is.
"So you want me to go to the judge with 'unit, corps, God, country'?" - A Few Good Men

"And the hits just keep on comin'." -A Few Good Men
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2013 5:16:42 PM
At 1/22/2013 4:20:30 PM, Stephen_Hawkins wrote:
Are we really saying this massive monolithic super-powerful super-intelligent conspiracy covering itself up went "Doi, let's put the person as dead BEFORE we enact our plan!"

I mean Christ, Homer Simpson could be in charge of this conspiracy and it would be more successful.

It's called arrogance and being hidden in plain sight.

The bankers brag they conquered Europe and America.
http://www.independent.co.uk...

You think when the Illuminati put their logo on the dollar bill you think they said "whoops"? No, they think you're stupid.
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2013 5:17:20 PM
There is a great documentary (or mockumentary) I watched several years ago that displays the obvious manipulation that is found in conspiracy theories.

Search "Conspiracy 58" and try to watch it. Most sites will show it in Swedish, look harder for English subtitles.
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2013 5:18:19 PM

There's only one in the SSDI records and his records match what we learned of the infamous Adam Lanza except that he died a day prior to the shooting.
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2013 5:20:11 PM
At 1/22/2013 4:03:57 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
Er ma gerd..... one day mistake = huge massive conspiracy.

Also, this is coming from the website that reported:

"AMAZING DISCOVERY!: 300 MILLION YEAR OLD MACHINERY FOUND IN RUSSIA, Experts Say Aluminum Gear Not The Result Of Natural Force."

Genealogy Bank and Intel Hub said that? Really, cause that doesn't appear to be the case.
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2013 5:20:29 PM
At 1/22/2013 5:18:19 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:

There's only one in the SSDI records and his records match what we learned of the infamous Adam Lanza except that he died a day prior to the shooting.

Sorry, but how do you make the determination of conspiracy as opposed to mistake? Other than simply picking whatever interpretation fits your predetermined conclusion.
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2013 5:41:51 PM
At 1/22/2013 5:20:29 PM, drafterman wrote:

Sorry, but how do you make the determination of conspiracy as opposed to mistake? Other than simply picking whatever interpretation fits your predetermined conclusion.

Research methods used in history, look at correlation with other data.

There were multiple shooters, one a SWAT team personnel. This was confirmed by Reality Check.

Operation GLADIO involved staged mass shooting in the 60s.

In past conspiracies like Timothy McVeigh, Oswald, and Sirhan Sirhan, they were confirmed pasties.
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2013 7:27:35 PM
At 1/22/2013 5:41:51 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 1/22/2013 5:20:29 PM, drafterman wrote:

Research methods used in history, look at correlation with other data.

There were multiple shooters, one a SWAT team personnel. This was confirmed by Reality Check.

Operation GLADIO involved staged mass shooting in the 60s.

In past conspiracies like Timothy McVeigh, Oswald, and Sirhan Sirhan, they were confirmed pasties.

Which magically makes people perfect and incapable of making mistakes?
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2013 6:57:52 PM

Are these SSDI records public? If not, are you, or whoever leaked them, abusing your/their clearance?

If clearance is being abused, why should we believe that there is only one match? The abuser is already prone to unethical behavior.
My work here is, finally, done.
Nidhogg
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2013 8:21:05 PM
There's probably more than one Adam Lanza in the US, mabye he just has the same name.
Ridiculously Photogenic Debater

DDO's most mediocre member since at least a year ago
Nidhogg
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2013 8:22:58 PM

My name is only known to belong to a man in Utah according to the fed, but I live in Philly PA. This record proves nothing.
Ridiculously Photogenic Debater

DDO's most mediocre member since at least a year ago
Wallstreetatheist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2013 8:25:46 PM
At 1/22/2013 5:07:55 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:

The analysts and technicians are just doing their job, and a good one at that. I'm a government analyst myself, I'm not part of a conspiracy.

I'm the one who said that government is necessary to do what the private sector can't do efficiently and for a profit.

Why should we believe that you're not part of the conspiracy?!?!?!?!?!?!
Also: http://conspiracytheoriesdebunked.com...
Also: you get payed with stolen money in your unnecessary and wasteful job.
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.
1Devilsadvocate
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2013 12:14:10 AM
point-by-point-sandy-hook-conspiracy-theory-debunk/

http://www.theblaze.com...

I cannot write in English, because of the treacherous spelling. When I am reading, I only hear it and am unable to remember what the written word looks like."
"Albert Einstein

http://www.twainquotes.com... , http://thewritecorner.wordpress.com... , http://www.onlinecollegecourses.com...
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2013 1:23:02 AM
At 1/24/2013 12:14:10 AM, 1Devilsadvocate wrote:

http://www.theblaze.com...

The Blaze?! HAHAHAHA! The cry baby chalkboard wackjob disinfo agent Glenn Beck is gonna refute Sandy Hook conspiracies? That's gotta be a joke!
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
Double_R
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2013 1:38:02 PM
At 1/22/2013 3:28:28 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
"The SSDI database shows Adam Lanza to be expired on December 13, 2012, one day prior to the school shooting. Confirmation Status is listed as "Proven". However the state of issue is New Hampshire.

Most people focus on accuracy before implications. Conspiracy theorists just can't help themselves. By the time they are done focusing on the implications they have completely have forgotten about the accuracy part. Apparently that wasn't important anyway.
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2013 2:53:07 PM
At 1/24/2013 1:38:02 PM, Double_R wrote:

Most people focus on accuracy before implications. Conspiracy theorists just can't help themselves. By the time they are done focusing on the implications they have completely have forgotten about the accuracy part. Apparently that wasn't important anyway.

The proof is in the records! Yes, it is a fact that his death is reported a day prior to the shooting. Asking whether the database is accurate or not does not deter from the fact that they uncovered tangible evidence in official records that show the official version is wrong and inconsistent. Yet you wanna raise the goalpost and say "conspiracists are bad with no research or evidence." GTFO.

This is why conspiracists condemn people like you because you make excuses, go into denial, and then say the conspiracist is bad for doing research the MSM won't do.
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2013 3:02:48 PM
At 1/24/2013 2:53:07 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 1/24/2013 1:38:02 PM, Double_R wrote:

The proof is in the records! Yes, it is a fact that his death is reported a day prior to the shooting.

Which COULD be wrong, or could be another person. Someone accidentally mislabeling the date seems a lot more likely to me than....what? This mastermind government villain accidentally jumping the gun? Really?

Asking whether the database is accurate or not does not deter from the :fact that they uncovered tangible evidence in official records that show the official :version is wrong and inconsistent.

What? It shows someone mislabeled something, or thought the date was the day before. This in no way is evidence to suggest that the rest is wrong. All it shows is someone messed up a date, OR there was a second Adam Lanza in the area.

Yet you wanna raise the goalpost and say "conspiracists are bad with no research or evidence." GTFO.

You only accept evidence that supports your case and label all other evidence as part of the conspiracy or false. And, yes I know "FALSE! Conspiracy theorists are the best at looking at the fact!"

Whatever Geo.

This is why conspiracists condemn people like you because you make excuses, go into denial, and then say the conspiracist is bad for doing research the MSM won't do.

We say their bad for ignoring the refutations of their conspiracies, and the obvious holes.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2013 3:17:46 PM
The conspiracists are the ones finding holes. You believe the official story. The conspiracist is skeptical of the official story, investigates further, and poke holes.

They're not theorizing much of anything. They're saying look at all the evidence, look at their stated agenda, look what they've done in the past, and then you connect the dots. They exploited a manipulated crisis. Rahm Emmanuel said never let a crisis go to waste. The CIA participated in the mass shooting of Operation GLADIO. The government staged the Gulf of Tonkin to start the Vietnam War.
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2013 3:18:46 PM
At 1/24/2013 3:17:46 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
The conspiracists are the ones finding holes. You believe the official story. The conspiracist is skeptical of the official story, investigates further, and poke holes.

They're not theorizing much of anything. They're saying look at all the evidence, look at their stated agenda, look what they've done in the past, and then you connect the dots. They exploited a manipulated crisis. Rahm Emmanuel said never let a crisis go to waste. The CIA participated in the mass shooting of Operation GLADIO. The government staged the Gulf of Tonkin to start the Vietnam War.

Whether all that is true or not, that doesn't = Sandy Hook MUST be a conspiracy!
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Agent_Orange
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2013 4:54:39 PM
At 1/24/2013 3:17:46 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:

There's nothing wrong with questioning the official story. Just use logic. Try answering the 5 W's and the H.
#BlackLivesMatter