Jump to topic:

GeoLaureates View On Sandy Hook *

inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2013 1:31:01 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
You must learn to see things as they are, not as you want them to be. I believe that this is what Geo has been trying to tell you people here at DDO.
See link below for more earth shatterting information.

http://www.theconspiracyzone.org...
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2013 1:39:49 PM
At 1/23/2013 1:35:16 PM, Agent_Orange wrote:
Let me ask you people this; If this is a conspiracy, are those kids dead or not?

Yes they are unfortunately. But, the media has lied to you all about the actual turn of events that took place. They are now controlling this Lance Armstrong
story too as we speak. See that link in the sports section if you dare.
Agent_Orange
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2013 1:45:02 PM
So why hire actors? If you're killing kids, let the grieving families be the grieving families. No reason to pay anyone else off.
#BlackLivesMatter
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2013 2:31:28 PM
At 1/23/2013 1:45:02 PM, Agent_Orange wrote:
So why hire actors? If you're killing kids, let the grieving families be the grieving families. No reason to pay anyone else off.

There are many reasons why the government wants to kill off humanity.
Google the real story about AIDS...........It all comes down to population control my friend. This is serious business.
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2013 2:39:46 PM

The real families are either too devastated and unstable to make media appearances or they would ask uncomfortable questions the media won't answer, it makes sense that they would hire actors.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Sidewalker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2013 2:44:30 PM
At 1/23/2013 2:31:28 PM, inferno wrote:

Google the real story about AIDS...........It all comes down to population control my friend. This is serious business.

The government wants to kill off humanity?

I thought that was the Freemasons' job, or the Illuminati's....crap, I'm confused now.

Once again, who wants to kill off humaity?
"It is one of the commonest of mistakes to consider that the limit of our power of perception is also the limit of all there is to perceive." " C. W. Leadbeater
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2013 2:53:54 PM
At 1/23/2013 2:44:30 PM, Sidewalker wrote:

I thought that was the Freemasons' job, or the Illuminati's....crap, I'm confused now.

The global elites. "The Illuminati" is a general term for the network of these global elites and organizations.

Governments are the tools used by the global elites to dictate their agenda. The government aren't inherently bad, they take over governments.

The Freemasons are a benign group but the Illuminati has infiltrated the higher degrees to conceal their activities.

You've got lots of research to do.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Sidewalker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2013 2:57:01 PM
At 1/23/2013 2:53:54 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:

The global elites. "The Illuminati" is a general term for the network of these global elites and organizations.

Governments are the tools used by the global elites to dictate their agenda. The government aren't inherently bad, they take over governments.

The Freemasons are a benign group but the Illuminati has infiltrated the higher degrees to conceal their activities.

Hey, we're not THAT benign, don't forget we've got the mind control ray gun.
"It is one of the commonest of mistakes to consider that the limit of our power of perception is also the limit of all there is to perceive." " C. W. Leadbeater
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2013 3:12:27 PM
At 1/23/2013 2:31:28 PM, inferno wrote:

Idiot.............The Government is the Illuminati. Again, you have been spoonfed
a name that is actually just another cloak or wool that is used daily to cover your eyes. Prophets call you carnal minded...........And that simply means you fail to read between the lines and wait for the propaganda media machine to dictate
your points of view. Is there a way out for you. Maybe.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2013 3:14:00 PM
At 1/23/2013 2:53:54 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:

The underground meaning of the word Illuminati means enlightened one.
But some say it means worshippers of Satan. Either way it goes, many would go with the obvious..........
Agent_Orange
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2013 7:39:42 PM
At 1/23/2013 2:39:46 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:

The real families are either too devastated and unstable to make media appearances or they would ask uncomfortable questions the media won't answer, it makes sense that they would hire actors.

And they're ok with people pretending to be them? What about friends and family? Wouldn't they noticed their loved ones have been replaced with SAG rejects?
#BlackLivesMatter
1Devilsadvocate
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2013 12:15:13 AM
A point-by-point-sandy-hook-conspiracy-theory-debunk/

http://www.theblaze.com...

point-by-point-sandy-hook-conspiracy-theory-debunk/
I cannot write in English, because of the treacherous spelling. When I am reading, I only hear it and am unable to remember what the written word looks like."
"Albert Einstein

http://www.twainquotes.com... , http://thewritecorner.wordpress.com... , http://www.onlinecollegecourses.com...
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2013 1:05:10 AM
At 1/23/2013 7:39:42 PM, Agent_Orange wrote:

And they're ok with people pretending to be them? What about friends and family? Wouldn't they noticed their loved ones have been replaced with SAG rejects?

Nobody is pretending to be them, the parents who see them in the media are thinking "oh, that must be another family whose children were victims. They don't personally know every parent at that school.
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
mattrodstrom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2013 6:29:54 AM
Geolaureate and other Over-the-top conspiracy theorists are really just paid actors trying to make people think that the conspiracy theorists are crazy so as to make people think All conspiracy theorists are crazy, even the Real ones.
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."
Sidewalker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2013 8:25:25 AM
At 1/24/2013 6:29:54 AM, mattrodstrom wrote:
Geolaureate and other Over-the-top conspiracy theorists are really just paid actors trying to make people think that the conspiracy theorists are crazy so as to make people think All conspiracy theorists are crazy, even the Real ones.

Close, but no cigar.

As a 33rd degree Mason I will tell you that we do not pay them, we use our mind control rays to save money.

You see, the tin foil hats do nothing to shield the rays, we hust put that idea in their minds because it's so funny to see them wear them.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2013 8:55:16 AM
At 1/24/2013 6:29:54 AM, mattrodstrom wrote:

You know the last time I spoke to a politician and former Vietnam soldier about people who used the
words conspiracy theorists............He called them crazy.
Double_R
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2013 1:31:01 PM

So we have actors pretending to be the "real" families, meanwhile the real, grieving families, have decided to sit back and watch these paid actors convince everyone that it was a deranged individual while knowing that it was the government who actually killed their 5 year old child... and not one person in the town cares to speak up about it. Ok.

Curious, have you ever been to Newtown? Somehow I doubt it, and I doubt you ever will. Reality is clearly too much for you to bear.
Double_R
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2013 1:33:15 PM
At 1/23/2013 3:12:27 PM, inferno wrote:
Idiot.............The Government is the Illuminati. Again, you have been spoonfed

We have all been spoonfed. I have been spoonfed by real people, I have met in my real life, through real experiences, working real jobs, and observing real human nature. You have been spoonfed by youtube. I prefer my source over yours.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2013 10:47:42 AM
At 1/24/2013 1:33:15 PM, Double_R wrote:

We have all been spoonfed. I have been spoonfed by real people, I have met in my real life, through real experiences, working real jobs, and observing real human nature. You have been spoonfed by youtube. I prefer my source over yours.

False. I have seen corrupt politicians, preachers, teachers, masons, doctors, lawyers, and more who are in secret socieities and fraternal associations.
Try getting your head out of your azz my friend. Because trust me, from what I hear from you here, you dont know Jack. =)
Double_R
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2013 11:48:17 AM
At 1/25/2013 10:47:42 AM, inferno wrote:

False. I have seen corrupt politicians, preachers, teachers, masons, doctors, lawyers, and more who are in secret socieities and fraternal associations.
Try getting your head out of your azz my friend. Because trust me, from what I hear from you here, you dont know Jack. =)

Corruption is a part of human nature. It's called self interest, which has no coherent place in your illuminatti theories.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2013 11:50:58 AM
At 1/25/2013 11:48:17 AM, Double_R wrote:

Corruption is a part of human nature. It's called self interest, which has no coherent place in your illuminatti theories.

False again. I have seen actual Men, or heard them admit to certain atrocities.
Like selling their souls, stealing, killings, etc. You dont know the half.
This is why morons like you are so oblivious to reality its not even funny.
Try stepping out of that box for a change. You might learn a thing or two......
Double_R
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2013 12:02:14 PM
At 1/25/2013 11:50:58 AM, inferno wrote:
At 1/25/2013 11:48:17 AM, Double_R wrote:

False again. I have seen actual Men, or heard them admit to certain atrocities.
Like selling their souls,
stealing, killings, etc. You dont know the half.
This is why morons like you are so oblivious to reality its not even funny.
Try stepping out of that box for a change. You might learn a thing or two......

That's about all I need to know. Thanks.