Total Posts:18|Showing Posts:1-18
Jump to topic:

Democrat: Obama To Detain You for Pre-Crime

GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2013 8:43:56 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Liberal journalist, Rachel Maddow admits that Obama wants to jail you for crimes you'll commit in the future. Minority Report hell.

Explain that.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Double_R
Posts: 4,886
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2013 10:12:08 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/26/2013 8:43:56 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
Liberal journalist, Rachel Maddow admits that Obama wants to jail you for crimes you'll commit in the future. Minority Report hell.




Explain that.

Isn't Rachel Maddow part of the government controlled media who is only allowed to report what they tell her?
Double_R
Posts: 4,886
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2013 10:29:23 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/26/2013 8:43:56 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
Liberal journalist, Rachel Maddow admits that Obama wants to jail you for crimes you'll commit in the future. Minority Report hell.




Explain that.

He was talking about detaining prisoners of war. Sorry, I know you want that to mean you and me but it doesn't.
Double_R
Posts: 4,886
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2013 10:33:18 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
The Geo method of critical thinking:

1) Pick apart every single word a politician says
2) Zero in on his proposals
3) Disregard any valid moral reason he claims or may have for making such proposals
4) Make up the most sinister reason for such a proposal you can think of
5) Apply your new made up sinister reason to your beliefs

And remember, anyone who doesn't follow this method is not thinking for themselves.
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2013 10:57:36 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Yeah, it's a stupid idea. One that Obama isn't alone on, as the video itself says that this has been an issue even during the Bush Administration.

I don't see how being a politician or a President is an inoculation against crazy a$$ ideas.
YYW
Posts: 36,287
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2013 11:34:51 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/26/2013 10:12:08 PM, Double_R wrote:
At 1/26/2013 8:43:56 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
Liberal journalist, Rachel Maddow admits that Obama wants to jail you for crimes you'll commit in the future. Minority Report hell.




Explain that.

Isn't Rachel Maddow part of the government controlled media who is only allowed to report what they tell her?

Win.
Tsar of DDO
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2013 11:56:38 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/26/2013 10:29:23 PM, Double_R wrote:
Isn't Rachel Maddow part of the government controlled media who is only allowed to report what they tell her?

The media picks partisan nitwits to report whatever they're told, but once in a while they have their own thoughts. She probably got scolded for that report.

CNN died Amber Lyon for reporting the truth about Bahrain, but contradicted the government's official script.

He was talking about detaining prisoners of war. Sorry, I know you want that to mean you and me but it doesn't.

No you idiot. He is targeting us. http://www.wnd.com...

They are redefining American conservatives, Tea Partiers, Ron Paul supporters and Libertarians to be domestic terrorist extremists. I don't think Al Queda is very Right Wing.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Agent_Orange
Posts: 2,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2013 12:12:15 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/26/2013 11:56:38 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 1/26/2013 10:29:23 PM, Double_R wrote:
Isn't Rachel Maddow part of the government controlled media who is only allowed to report what they tell her?

The media picks partisan nitwits to report whatever they're told, but once in a while they have their own thoughts. She probably got scolded for that report.

CNN died Amber Lyon for reporting the truth about Bahrain, but contradicted the government's official script.

They...died her? You mean dyed? What color?

He was talking about detaining prisoners of war. Sorry, I know you want that to mean you and me but it doesn't.

No you idiot. He is targeting us. http://www.wnd.com...

They are redefining American conservatives, Tea Partiers, Ron Paul supporters and Libertarians to be domestic terrorist extremists. I don't think Al Queda is very Right Wing.

Really? So you're saying with absolute certainty that Obama is going to start locking up Tea party members? That's your claim? And if he doesn't do that, will you take your head out your as$ and admit that you're wrong?
#BlackLivesMatter
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2013 12:19:16 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/27/2013 12:12:15 AM, Agent_Orange wrote:
At 1/26/2013 11:56:38 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
The media picks partisan nitwits to report whatever they're told, but once in a while they have their own thoughts. She probably got scolded for that report.

CNN died Amber Lyon for reporting the truth about Bahrain, but contradicted the government's official script.

They...died her? You mean dyed? What color?

Fired.

No you idiot. He is targeting us. http://www.wnd.com...

They are redefining American conservatives, Tea Partiers, Ron Paul supporters and Libertarians to be domestic terrorist extremists. I don't think Al Queda is very Right Wing.


Really? So you're saying with absolute certainty that Obama is going to start locking up Tea party members? That's your claim?

Not my claim. It's their claim. Obama says he will detain suspected terrorists. They're DHS documents say Tea Party, Libertarians, and Conservatives are suspected terrorists. You do the math. Not my claim, it's theirs.

And if he doesn't do that, will you take your head out your as$ and admit that you're wrong?

The question is, so the have the balls to push the red button. It's not my fault of they decide to abandon parts of their own agenda. Alex Jones has delayed and cancelled their agenda multiple times and when that happens critics say "see didn't happen." Yeah, cause Alex stopped it from happening you idiots.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
GarretKadeDupre
Posts: 2,023
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2013 12:24:38 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/26/2013 9:33:54 PM, emj32 wrote:
Tides go in, Tides go out... that's something you CAN'T explain.

At least the stains go out with it!
Proof that people witnessed living dinosaurs:
http://www.debate.org...
Double_R
Posts: 4,886
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2013 1:25:21 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/26/2013 11:56:38 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 1/26/2013 10:29:23 PM, Double_R wrote:
Isn't Rachel Maddow part of the government controlled media who is only allowed to report what they tell her?

The media picks partisan nitwits to report whatever they're told, but once in a while they have their own thoughts. She probably got scolded for that report.

Curious, not counting youtube, how much personal experience do you have with the media to know all of the inside things that you know?
CarefulNow
Posts: 780
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2013 12:59:25 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/26/2013 11:56:38 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
They are redefining American conservatives, Tea Partiers, Ron Paul supporters and Libertarians to be domestic terrorist extremists. I don't think Al Queda is very Right Wing.

Why, because they hate capitalism almost as much as they hate socialism? They're just further right than you, that's all. Even capitalism isn't backward enough for them.
Double_R
Posts: 4,886
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2013 1:16:06 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/27/2013 12:19:16 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
The question is, so the have the balls to push the red button. It's not my fault of they decide to abandon parts of their own agenda. Alex Jones has delayed and cancelled their agenda multiple times and when that happens critics say "see didn't happen." Yeah, cause Alex stopped it from happening you idiots.

So let me get this straight. We should all be worried, not because anyone actually said or implied what you claim, but because if we all use the Geo method of critical thinking (see above) then we come to the conclusion that Obama's real agenda must be that he wants to lock up ordinary American citizens (for fun I guess?). And if it doesn't happen, then it is not because you were wrong, it is because we all have Alex Jones to thank.

Got it.
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2013 1:24:09 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/27/2013 1:25:21 AM, Double_R wrote:
At 1/26/2013 11:56:38 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
The media picks partisan nitwits to report whatever they're told, but once in a while they have their own thoughts. She probably got scolded for that report.

Curious, not counting youtube, how much personal experience do you have with the media to know all of the inside things that you know?

I know all of the inside aspects of the media because David Icke was a BBC host. Alex Jones also owns a large media network and has experienced and been inside the studios of many of the major media networks.

Former CNN investigative journalist Amber Lyon blew the whistle on the corrupt CNN government propaganda methods.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Double_R
Posts: 4,886
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2013 2:47:49 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/29/2013 1:24:09 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 1/27/2013 1:25:21 AM, Double_R wrote:
At 1/26/2013 11:56:38 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
The media picks partisan nitwits to report whatever they're told, but once in a while they have their own thoughts. She probably got scolded for that report.

Curious, not counting youtube, how much personal experience do you have with the media to know all of the inside things that you know?

I know all of the inside aspects of the media because David Icke was a BBC host. Alex Jones also owns a large media network and has experienced and been inside the studios of many of the major media networks.

Former CNN investigative journalist Amber Lyon blew the whistle on the corrupt CNN government propaganda methods.

Perhaps you should read my question again:

At 1/27/2013 1:25:21 AM, Double_R wrote:
Curious, not counting youtube, how much personal experience do you have with the media to know all of the inside things that you know?