Jump to topic:

Islam violence works

Mynheer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2013 6:24:47 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At last let's forget about this tolerance evil spirit and say to Muslims to get out of Europe. Since 2010 our municipal authorities pay generous sums to Muslim teens for their good behavior during each national or traditional holydays here in Netherlands. I feel as if we pay a tribute to some kind of foreign occupiers. This Christmas we also whipped round 50 EUR per house. Is that normal? I say that's shameful chiskenshit. Those bearded camel jockeys become more and more impudent. Now they demand to allow their damned muezzins' wailing for their weird prayers five times a day. Our women and children are afraid going to streets after dark for those Muslim young bandits keep at pay entire district.
In 2006 Ghadhafi said that "there are signs that Allah will grant Islam victory in Europe " without swords, without guns, without conquests". Let's make him wrong together. Look and Japan. They've got no problems with Muslims because their laws prohibit Muslims enter the country and Qu'ran is forbidden there. Drive away all that Muslim scum from Europe either! No Muslims, no problems.
malcolmxy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2013 6:44:39 AM
Excellent speech, Mr. Goebbels. May I prepare your shower now?
War is over, if you want it.

Meet Dr. Stupid and his assistants - http://www.debate.org...
Clash
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2013 8:55:56 AM
At 1/29/2013 6:24:47 AM, Mynheer wrote:
At last let's forget about this tolerance evil spirit and say to Muslims to get out of Europe. Since 2010 our municipal authorities pay generous sums to Muslim teens for their good behavior during each national or traditional holydays here in Netherlands. I feel as if we pay a tribute to some kind of foreign occupiers. This Christmas we also whipped round 50 EUR per house. Is that normal? I say that's shameful chiskenshit. Those bearded camel jockeys become more and more impudent. Now they demand to allow their damned muezzins' wailing for their weird prayers five times a day. Our women and children are afraid going to streets after dark for those Muslim young bandits keep at pay entire district.
In 2006 Ghadhafi said that "there are signs that Allah will grant Islam victory in Europe " without swords, without guns, without conquests". Let's make him wrong together. Look and Japan. They've got no problems with Muslims because their laws prohibit Muslims enter the country and Qu'ran is forbidden there. Drive away all that Muslim scum from Europe either! No Muslims, no problems.

The only one who should be driven away from Europe is you and everybody like you. Indeed, Europe and the rest of the world would be much better without people like you who hate a whole group consisting of over 1 billion human beings just because some few people in this group have done some bad things. The fact of the matter is that Muslims will not go anywhere, and you really should get used to this. You don't like that? Well, I couldn't care less. Cry me a big river.
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2013 10:17:19 AM
Is that supposed to make someone afraid? And who you think you are to claim authority over Europe? Muslims were there for many centuries, and still are. I understand Christians came there by chopping off heads of non-Christians, but that doesn't really mean much today, eh?
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2013 10:18:05 AM
At 1/29/2013 8:55:56 AM, Clash wrote:
Cry me a big river.
When we celebrate the arrival of Islamic Law in England and a couple of other countries, he will probably cry more than a river!