Total Posts:31|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

ATF Agent Seizes 30 Toy Guns

GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2013 10:38:44 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
ATF agent seized 30 toy guns saying that it could be converted into a machine gun. A machine gun round isn't the size of an airsoft pellet so it wouldn't fit in the barrel. Fail.

There's no conspiracy? Explain that.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2013 11:02:14 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
-_-

nac
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
thett3
Posts: 14,382
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2013 11:04:58 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I dont exactly see how seizing airsoft guns will help further any conspiracy....seems like they're just being stupid
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
Double_R
Posts: 4,886
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2013 3:13:42 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/29/2013 10:38:44 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
There's no conspiracy? Explain that.

Perhaps you could explain to us how on earth your example leads to the conclusion that there is a conspiracy. Or is this another lesson on the Geo method of critical thinking, which says that everything is a conspiracy until proven otherwise?
Franz_Reynard
Posts: 1,227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2013 11:23:46 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/29/2013 10:38:44 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
ATF agent seized 30 toy guns saying that it could be converted into a machine gun. A machine gun round isn't the size of an airsoft pellet so it wouldn't fit in the barrel. Fail.

There's no conspiracy? Explain that.

1. A metal pellet, on the other hand, would, and those can certainly pierce the skin. Increase the firing power of the gun, and it may even reach vital organs.

2. It seems that the contention was mostly that they look real. One could rob a bank with one of those.
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2013 11:28:05 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/30/2013 11:23:46 AM, Franz_Reynard wrote:
At 1/29/2013 10:38:44 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
ATF agent seized 30 toy guns saying that it could be converted into a machine gun. A machine gun round isn't the size of an airsoft pellet so it wouldn't fit in the barrel. Fail.

There's no conspiracy? Explain that.

1. A metal pellet, on the other hand, would, and those can certainly pierce the skin. Increase the firing power of the gun, and it may even reach vital organs.

2. It seems that the contention was mostly that they look real. One could rob a bank with one of those.

You could take any toy gun and paint the orange tip black, then rob a bank.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2013 5:24:21 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/29/2013 11:04:58 PM, thett3 wrote:
I dont exactly see how seizing airsoft guns will help further any conspiracy....seems like they're just being stupid
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
lewis20
Posts: 5,093
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2013 7:01:50 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Ha no kidding, easily convertible to a machine gun? Would definitely blow up in your hands.
"If you are a racist I will attack you with the north"- Abraham Lincoln

"Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material" - Leviticus 19 19

"War is a racket" - Smedley Butler
Kinesis
Posts: 3,667
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2013 7:09:49 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/29/2013 10:38:44 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
ATF agent seized 30 toy guns saying that it could be converted into a machine gun. A machine gun round isn't the size of an airsoft pellet so it wouldn't fit in the barrel. Fail.

There's no conspiracy? Explain that.



LOL
ConservativeAmerican
Posts: 1,676
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2013 7:26:39 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/29/2013 10:38:44 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
ATF agent seized 30 toy guns saying that it could be converted into a machine gun. A machine gun round isn't the size of an airsoft pellet so it wouldn't fit in the barrel. Fail.

There's no conspiracy? Explain that.



I think there is no conspiracy, that is a little far fetched, but confiscating toy guns is buffoonery, and an infringement on the most basic of rights.
Franz_Reynard
Posts: 1,227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2013 7:37:17 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/30/2013 11:28:05 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 1/30/2013 11:23:46 AM, Franz_Reynard wrote:
At 1/29/2013 10:38:44 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
ATF agent seized 30 toy guns saying that it could be converted into a machine gun. A machine gun round isn't the size of an airsoft pellet so it wouldn't fit in the barrel. Fail.

There's no conspiracy? Explain that.

1. A metal pellet, on the other hand, would, and those can certainly pierce the skin. Increase the firing power of the gun, and it may even reach vital organs.

2. It seems that the contention was mostly that they look real. One could rob a bank with one of those.

You could take any toy gun and paint the orange tip black, then rob a bank.

True.
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2013 8:19:46 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Geo, how does this prove there is a conspiracy?

The government doesn't want us fighting back....with airsoft guns?
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Double_R
Posts: 4,886
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2013 8:24:21 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/30/2013 8:19:46 PM, OberHerr wrote:
Geo, how does this prove there is a conspiracy?

Because we have yet to prove that it is not a conspiracy.
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2013 8:30:03 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/30/2013 8:24:21 PM, Double_R wrote:
At 1/30/2013 8:19:46 PM, OberHerr wrote:
Geo, how does this prove there is a conspiracy?

Because we have yet to prove that it is not a conspiracy.

And of course don't forget the government that broke the law like hell to do all this sh!t HAS to release the documents that say how they did it.

Why?

Because, that's the law!

"Bur OberHerr, that makes no sense! Why would they care about breaking that law if they didn't care about the other bazillions laws they broke?!"

Because in order for this conspiracy to work the government has to be brilliant masterminds half the time, and complete idiots the other!
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2013 10:08:26 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Tyrannies always have absurd elements. The tyrannies of the past have all failed. Hitler committed suicide because he made some fatal mistakes.

This conspiracy is hidden in plain sight. You guys always make the mistake of assuming that the conspiracy always has to be behind closed doors in a manner that the public will never know about. Yes, sometimes that is the case.

But sometimes you have people like Alex Jones who infiltrated Bohemian Grove, caught it on film, and blew it wide open. People said he was a conspiracy theorist for saying it exists. Now that it's exposed they're saying oh, well, it's not that bad so what. They once said the New World Order doesn't exist. Now they so ok, fine, it does but it's a good New World Order.

How many more times do conspiracists have to be right before you get it.

Do I honestly think that the ATF seizing toy guns is proof of anything? No. Then again, I never said it proved anything. I made a rhetorical statement with a comedic tone.

However, the conspiracy to dumb us down is very real and even the NWO minions like the ATF are a result of the dumb-down the population scheme.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Nidhogg
Posts: 503
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2013 10:20:12 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/30/2013 10:08:26 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
Tyrannies always have absurd elements. The tyrannies of the past have all failed. Hitler committed suicide because he made some fatal mistakes.

This conspiracy is hidden in plain sight. You guys always make the mistake of assuming that the conspiracy always has to be behind closed doors in a manner that the public will never know about. Yes, sometimes that is the case.

But sometimes you have people like Alex Jones who infiltrated Bohemian Grove, caught it on film, and blew it wide open. People said he was a conspiracy theorist for saying it exists. Now that it's exposed they're saying oh, well, it's not that bad so what. They once said the New World Order doesn't exist. Now they so ok, fine, it does but it's a good New World Order.

How many more times do conspiracists have to be right before you get it.

Do I honestly think that the ATF seizing toy guns is proof of anything? No. Then again, I never said it proved anything. I made a rhetorical statement with a comedic tone.

However, the conspiracy to dumb us down is very real and even the NWO minions like the ATF are a result of the dumb-down the population scheme.

Actually Hitler committed suicide because 4 million pissed off Russians were headed to his hiding place with orders to torch it to the ground. And why would this NWO even let you speak out if they have so much influence? People like Mao and Kim Jong Il deceive millions through blocking off access to the Internet, why can't the Illumanati? And furthermore, why couldn't this NWO just use it's huge influence to keep us down? They can't be powerful at all if the flaws in their scemes are easier to find then a hot chick in Venice Beach?

Seriously, how is it logically possible that an organisation which is so powerful allows a lowlife called Alex Jones to slip into their top secret conference AND put it on the internet? IT DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE!!!

NIDHOGG RAGE!
Ridiculously Photogenic Debater

DDO's most mediocre member since at least a year ago
imabench
Posts: 21,230
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2013 10:21:28 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/30/2013 10:08:26 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:

Do I honestly think that the ATF seizing toy guns is proof of anything? No.

CASE CLOSED

Good work gentlemen, some fine police work, fine work. Somebody send royal to buy us some doughnuts and we'll let people clean all of this up and head back to the station.
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Double_R
Posts: 4,886
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2013 10:41:44 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/30/2013 10:08:26 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
How many more times do conspiracists have to be right before you get it.

It doesn't matter if conspiracists are right about the existence of something when it is their interpretation of that something which is in dispute. When people say that the New World order doesn't exist they are not saying that there is no period where the world doesn't see dramatic changes and a shift of power, they are saying that it is not the result of some secret coalition of elite conspiring to rule the world so they can take away all our freedoms for their own amusement.

Claiming that you are now right only demonstrates that you never understood the argument to begin with.
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2013 10:46:00 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/30/2013 10:20:12 PM, Nidhogg wrote:
Actually Hitler committed suicide because 4 million pissed off Russians were headed to his hiding place with orders to torch it to the ground. And why would this NWO even let you speak out if they have so much influence? People like Mao and Kim Jong Il deceive millions through blocking off access to the Internet, why can't the Illumanati? And furthermore, why couldn't this NWO just use it's huge influence to keep us down? They can't be powerful at all if the flaws in their scemes are easier to find then a hot chick in Venice Beach?

Seriously, how is it logically possible that an organisation which is so powerful allows a lowlife called Alex Jones to slip into their top secret conference AND put it on the internet? IT DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE!!!

NIDHOGG RAGE!

The Constitution and the Founding Fathers are fighting tyranny from the grave.

Obama admitted that he can't implement his tyranny because of George Washington and Thomas Jefferson.

"Our Founders designed a system that makes it more difficult to bring about change than I would like sometimes."
-- Barack Obama


http://www.breitbart.com...
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2013 10:48:25 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/30/2013 10:46:00 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 1/30/2013 10:20:12 PM, Nidhogg wrote:
Actually Hitler committed suicide because 4 million pissed off Russians were headed to his hiding place with orders to torch it to the ground. And why would this NWO even let you speak out if they have so much influence? People like Mao and Kim Jong Il deceive millions through blocking off access to the Internet, why can't the Illumanati? And furthermore, why couldn't this NWO just use it's huge influence to keep us down? They can't be powerful at all if the flaws in their scemes are easier to find then a hot chick in Venice Beach?

Seriously, how is it logically possible that an organisation which is so powerful allows a lowlife called Alex Jones to slip into their top secret conference AND put it on the internet? IT DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE!!!

NIDHOGG RAGE!

The Constitution and the Founding Fathers are fighting tyranny from the grave.

Obama admitted that he can't implement his tyranny because of George Washington and Thomas Jefferson.

"Our Founders designed a system that makes it more difficult to bring about change than I would like sometimes."
-- Barack Obama


OMG, WHO THE HELL CARES?!

What the fvck does that have to do with what he said?!
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2013 10:58:34 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/30/2013 10:48:25 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 1/30/2013 10:46:00 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 1/30/2013 10:20:12 PM, Nidhogg wrote:
Actually Hitler committed suicide because 4 million pissed off Russians were headed to his hiding place with orders to torch it to the ground. And why would this NWO even let you speak out if they have so much influence? People like Mao and Kim Jong Il deceive millions through blocking off access to the Internet, why can't the Illumanati? And furthermore, why couldn't this NWO just use it's huge influence to keep us down? They can't be powerful at all if the flaws in their scemes are easier to find then a hot chick in Venice Beach?

Seriously, how is it logically possible that an organisation which is so powerful allows a lowlife called Alex Jones to slip into their top secret conference AND put it on the internet? IT DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE!!!

NIDHOGG RAGE!

The Constitution and the Founding Fathers are fighting tyranny from the grave.

Obama admitted that he can't implement his tyranny because of George Washington and Thomas Jefferson.

"Our Founders designed a system that makes it more difficult to bring about change than I would like sometimes."
-- Barack Obama

OMG, WHO THE HELL CARES?!

What the fvck does that have to do with what he said?!

He asked why the NWO let us speak out. I answered with "The Constitution." Perhaps you're not familiar. It guarantees the right of free speech.

He asked why it couldn't it use it's huge influence to keep us down. Again, the Constitution is doing its job. Have they done everything they can to skirt around it, usurp it? Yes. Can they completely trample it and get away with it? No. See Obama's explanation above.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Double_R
Posts: 4,886
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2013 10:58:37 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/30/2013 10:48:25 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 1/30/2013 10:46:00 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
The Constitution and the Founding Fathers are fighting tyranny from the grave.

Obama admitted that he can't implement his tyranny because of George Washington and Thomas Jefferson.

"Our Founders designed a system that makes it more difficult to bring about change than I would like sometimes."
-- Barack Obama


OMG, WHO THE HELL CARES?!

What the fvck does that have to do with what he said?!

It's another example of the point I just made about how conspiracists interpret everything to be part of their own twisted conspiratorial world. In this latest example he takes a quote Obama made expressing his dissapointment in some of the limitations the constitution puts on his ability to change America for the better, to Obama wanting to oppress the people but not being able to thanks to that darn constitution.
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2013 11:26:29 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/30/2013 10:58:34 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 1/30/2013 10:48:25 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 1/30/2013 10:46:00 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 1/30/2013 10:20:12 PM, Nidhogg wrote:
Actually Hitler committed suicide because 4 million pissed off Russians were headed to his hiding place with orders to torch it to the ground. And why would this NWO even let you speak out if they have so much influence? People like Mao and Kim Jong Il deceive millions through blocking off access to the Internet, why can't the Illumanati? And furthermore, why couldn't this NWO just use it's huge influence to keep us down? They can't be powerful at all if the flaws in their scemes are easier to find then a hot chick in Venice Beach?

Seriously, how is it logically possible that an organisation which is so powerful allows a lowlife called Alex Jones to slip into their top secret conference AND put it on the internet? IT DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE!!!

NIDHOGG RAGE!

The Constitution and the Founding Fathers are fighting tyranny from the grave.

Obama admitted that he can't implement his tyranny because of George Washington and Thomas Jefferson.

"Our Founders designed a system that makes it more difficult to bring about change than I would like sometimes."
-- Barack Obama

OMG, WHO THE HELL CARES?!

What the fvck does that have to do with what he said?!

He asked why the NWO let us speak out. I answered with "The Constitution." Perhaps you're not familiar. It guarantees the right of free speech.

He asked why it couldn't it use it's huge influence to keep us down. Again, the Constitution is doing its job. Have they done everything they can to skirt around it, usurp it? Yes. Can they completely trample it and get away with it? No. See Obama's explanation above.

WHY? Why can't they piss all over the constitution?!

Their a frigging world order! They plan all this sh!t out, right?

They hae limitless resources! They have everyone and their mom in their pockets! Why can't they simple figure out a way to ban guns?!

Your response is really "This special piece of paper!"

They are a hilariously retarded NWO if they let that stop them.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
YYW
Posts: 36,426
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2013 12:16:39 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/29/2013 10:38:44 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
ATF agent seized 30 toy guns saying that it could be converted into a machine gun. A machine gun round isn't the size of an airsoft pellet so it wouldn't fit in the barrel. Fail.

There's no conspiracy? Explain that.



lol @ the ATF. While I'm not sure about a conspiracy, this is just hilariously stupid. This might be well described as an ATF epic fail.
Tsar of DDO
Agent_Orange
Posts: 2,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2013 2:05:56 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
I can't believe you don't see the flaw in your logic Geo. Your villain is inconsistent. You say they want to install new world order but they won't disobey the constitution. Huh? That's like the American Revolutionist deciding to break free from England but won't because its against King George's law. That's stupid. They kill children and want to take away your second amendment right but they will allow Alex Jones who apparently knows all their secrets live. You don't think its easy to get to him? When he debated ( I use that term loosely) Piers Morgan, he could have been dead as soon as he stepped foot in the studio. Blamed it on a mugging.

Why hire actors for the Sandy Hook shooting? That's fvkcing retarded. Why not just have the real grieving familes? How much does it cost to pay someone to be ok with killing children. And to stop them from blabbing to the media.

I seriously think you need help Geo. Alex Jones has indoctrinated you. You're ignoring basic human logic to draw dots where there are no dots. You seem....delusional. I'm not even trying to insult you, I swear on my child. You're obviously not seeing clearly. I think you kinda know it too, which is why you won't debate this stuff anymore. You got wool over your eyes man.
#BlackLivesMatter
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2013 11:30:17 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/31/2013 2:05:56 AM, Agent_Orange wrote:
I can't believe you don't see the flaw in your logic Geo. Your villain is inconsistent. You say they want to install new world order but they won't disobey the constitution. Huh? That's like the American Revolutionist deciding to break free from England but won't because its against King George's law.

You are so ignorant that you don't even know that the Founders INTENDED to create a system that made it nearly impossible for tyrants, dictators, etc. to take over.

It's called the separation of powers. The globalists can't just restructure the entire Capitol Hill and abolish the Supreme Court and Congress.

Obama has defied the Constitution where he can. For example, he passed NDAA by saying he won't sign it to silence backlash, but then he it during New Year's Eve when no one was paying attention.

He's trying to abolish the 2nd Amendment like the tyrant he is, but Americans backlashed at that and so did Congress.

This conspiracy is not all powerful, it has to work within the given framework.

Listen what globalist Zbigniew Brzezinski said:

"[This] rise in worldwide populist activism is proving inimical to external domination of the kind that prevailed in the age of colonialism and imperialism."

"Persistent and highly motivated populist resistance of politically awakened and historically resentful peoples to external control has proven to be increasingly difficult to suppress."


Zbigniew Brzezinski (November 2012)
www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SSLeWnYWAI

That's stupid. They kill children

Yes, they kill children with drone strikes. No, they didn't kill the children at Sandy Hook, but their gun free zone did.

and want to take away your second amendment right but they will allow Alex Jones who apparently knows all their secrets live. You don't think its easy to get to him?

They're not all powerful. Alex Jones is very powerful. He worked his way from the ground up and is now a multi-millionaire. Alex is very tactical, he has the best lawyers, the power of a large media network, a large following.

They wouldn't want to create a martyr and wake up the sleeping bear of 300,000,000 people.

Besides, if they kill Alex Jones you have Ron Paul, if they kill him you have Rand Paul, if they kill him they have David Icke, then Michael Tsarion, then Lew Rockwell, and on and on it goes.

You think Alex is the only guy exposing their secrets? You are clueless. GTFO.

When he debated ( I use that term loosely) Piers Morgan, he could have been dead as soon as he stepped foot in the studio. Blamed it on a mugging.

They tried that. He escaped in a Taxi, but the Bloomberg mafia almost got him. The same Bloomberg mafia that stocked the journalist for asking Bloomberg questions and it made mainstream news. They laughed at Alex for saying Bloomberg mafia stocked him, then it happened to someone else and they caught it camera.

I chalk it up to intimidation tactics. They know they can't kill him.

Why hire actors for the Sandy Hook shooting? That's fvkcing retarded. Why not just have the real grieving familes? How much does it cost to pay someone to be ok with killing children. And to stop them from blabbing to the media.

The real grieving families would not act in a manner that the media wants. They would also ask real questions. Even the detractors said it makes sense for them hire actors.

I seriously think you need help Geo. Alex Jones has indoctrinated you.

My intellectual influences are far and wide ranging from a whole bunch of people who disagree each other, but my own critical thinking abilities have allowed me to discern what parts I agree with what people.

My influences are the Dalai Lama, the Founding Fathers, Eastern philosophers, David Icke, Ron Paul, Michael Tsarion, Krishnamurti, David Hume, Martin Heidegger, Alan Watts, Michio Kaku, and the list goes on.

And yet you say Alex Jones is indoctrinating me? False. He encouraged others to do their own research, he invites guests that disagree with him. He can't indoctrinate anyone nor is it his intent.

You're ignoring basic human logic to draw dots where there are no dots.

False. All the dots exist. All the whistleblowers have come forth, the elites have openly stated their plan, they admit they do false flags, and they admit they're conquering Western nations.

The New Scientist says I'm right and you're a retard.
http://www.newscientist.com...

Goldman Sachs conquered Europe: http://www.independent.co.uk...

You seem....delusional. I'm not even trying to insult you, I swear on my child. You're obviously not seeing clearly.

I just proved everything you said was wrong. All of your points leading to this conclusion have been refuted.

I think you kinda know it too, which is why you won't debate this stuff anymore. You got wool over your eyes man.

You have no knowledge. You don't even know who John Holdren is.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Double_R
Posts: 4,886
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2013 12:53:19 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/31/2013 11:30:17 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 1/31/2013 2:05:56 AM, Agent_Orange wrote:
and want to take away your second amendment right but they will allow Alex Jones who apparently knows all their secrets live. You don't think its easy to get to him?

They're not all powerful. Alex Jones is very powerful. He worked his way from the ground up and is now a multi-millionaire. Alex is very tactical, he has the best lawyers, the power of a large media network, a large following.

They wouldn't want to create a martyr and wake up the sleeping bear of 300,000,000 people.

Right, so these illuminatti/New World Order tyrants enjoy leaving all these clues for us everywhere cause we are too stupid to notice, but are afraid to kill off Alex Jones because suddenly everyone will be marching in the streets. We are either too dumb to see what they are doing or we are not. Pick one.
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2013 1:30:42 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/31/2013 12:53:19 PM, Double_R wrote:
At 1/31/2013 11:30:17 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 1/31/2013 2:05:56 AM, Agent_Orange wrote:
and want to take away your second amendment right but they will allow Alex Jones who apparently knows all their secrets live. You don't think its easy to get to him?

They're not all powerful. Alex Jones is very powerful. He worked his way from the ground up and is now a multi-millionaire. Alex is very tactical, he has the best lawyers, the power of a large media network, a large following.

They wouldn't want to create a martyr and wake up the sleeping bear of 300,000,000 people.

Right, so these illuminatti/New World Order tyrants enjoy leaving all these clues for us everywhere cause we are too stupid to notice, but are afraid to kill off Alex Jones because suddenly everyone will be marching in the streets.

To an extent it seems, yes. I don't think they even want to kill him.

We are either too dumb to see what they are doing or we are not. Pick one.

It's not that simple. Some people are, some people aren't. They aren't worried about the apathetic population, they're about the population that is paying attention and don't want push buttons.

Did you read the Brzezinski quote? I don't have to speculate, you don't have to ask, just look at what the man himself said.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Stephen_Hawkins
Posts: 5,316
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2013 3:06:22 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/30/2013 11:28:05 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 1/30/2013 11:23:46 AM, Franz_Reynard wrote:
At 1/29/2013 10:38:44 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
ATF agent seized 30 toy guns saying that it could be converted into a machine gun. A machine gun round isn't the size of an airsoft pellet so it wouldn't fit in the barrel. Fail.

There's no conspiracy? Explain that.

1. A metal pellet, on the other hand, would, and those can certainly pierce the skin. Increase the firing power of the gun, and it may even reach vital organs.

2. It seems that the contention was mostly that they look real. One could rob a bank with one of those.

You could take any toy gun and paint the orange tip black, then rob a bank.

An airsoft gun shoots 350 fps on mode in the UK. I know in the US it is higher. At close range, 350 fps can break skin and cause serious injury. At 450 fps, it can penetrate organs. An airsoft rifle is, in the right hands, easy to ramp up to, say, 700 fps if you don't expect to use it more than 300-400 bullets. That will be enough to easily disable if not kill others from a reasonable range. And fyi, 1) Comparing airsoft guns to toys is the equivalent of comparing the Raven drone to a toy airplane, and 2) I could probably ramp up the fps on an M16 given the time to translate theory into practice.
Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach him how to be Gay, he'll positively influence the GDP.

Social Contract Theory debate: http://www.debate.org...
DanT
Posts: 5,693
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2013 3:48:46 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/30/2013 11:23:46 AM, Franz_Reynard wrote:
At 1/29/2013 10:38:44 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
ATF agent seized 30 toy guns saying that it could be converted into a machine gun. A machine gun round isn't the size of an airsoft pellet so it wouldn't fit in the barrel. Fail.

There's no conspiracy? Explain that.

1. A metal pellet, on the other hand, would, and those can certainly pierce the skin. Increase the firing power of the gun, and it may even reach vital organs.

You can kill a small animal with BBs, but not a human. You would be better off with a bat. Especially if the person you are shooting at is wearing a vest; than it wouldn't even penetrate.
2. It seems that the contention was mostly that they look real. One could rob a bank with one of those.
Some high schoolers at the local highschool robbed a bank during study hall; they were unarmed. The local highschool let's scholars leave campus during study hall; these scholars were not too bright, because they didn't change their clothes before and after they robbed the bank.
"Chemical weapons are no different than any other types of weapons."~Lordknukle