Jump to topic:

Sandy Hook: Gene Rosen Audition Tape Leaked

GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2013 11:03:51 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
A video has been released of "psychologist" Gene Rosen rehearsing his lines for the mainstream media interviews. You can tell he is acting here.

Gene Rosen also appears in a FEMA article on Youth Preparedness 6 months prior to Sandy Hook shooting, and 3 of the kids pictured with Rosen in the article were the kids with Obama during the legislation signing. See here: https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net...

Original source:
http://www.citizencorps.gov...
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2013 11:07:04 PM
Records of Gene Rosen from Connecticut in the Screen Actors Guild: http://www.intelius.com...

CrisisActors.org: http://crisisactors.org...

More video proof of acting:
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2013 11:20:05 PM
Wait, where is the proof that was an audition tape? All I saw was a video of him saying to another person with a camera similarly to what he said before.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2013 11:23:01 PM
And where's the proof that that's him in the actors guild? And why the hell does him being an actor make his whole thing a fake?

Wnope
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2013 11:41:16 PM
At 1/29/2013 11:23:01 PM, OberHerr wrote:
And where's the proof that that's him in the actors guild? And why the hell does him being an actor make his whole thing a fake?

The CIA is known for using SAG.
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2013 11:50:14 PM
At 1/29/2013 11:41:16 PM, Wnope wrote:

And they always make sure to be JUST sloppy enough, and to pick the worst possible actors they could, and make sure not to double check anything for perhaps a mistake or two, so much that someone with an Internet connection could see through their ruse.

GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2013 1:34:18 AM
At 1/29/2013 11:50:14 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 1/29/2013 11:41:16 PM, Wnope wrote:

And they always make sure to be JUST sloppy enough, and to pick the worst possible actors they could, and make sure not to double check anything for perhaps a mistake or two, so much that someone with an Internet connection could see through their ruse.

I guess the CIA wasn't really involved in Operation GLADIO because no way someone on the Internet could get a hold of the declassified documents proving the conspiracy. Or Operation Northwoods. Or the Gulf of Tonkin. Or Oklahoma City bombing. Or WACO.
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
Double_R
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2013 3:23:48 AM
At 1/30/2013 1:34:18 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
I guess the CIA wasn't really involved in Operation GLADIO because no way someone on the Internet could get a hold of the declassified documents proving the conspiracy. Or Operation Northwoods. Or the Gulf of Tonkin. Or Oklahoma City bombing. Or WACO.

It will never cease to amaze me that a person who believes that the government is busy plotting sinister and highly illegal acts against its own citizens, are busy documenting everything and releasing it to the public because they don't want to break the law.
DoubtingDave
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2013 6:31:53 AM
At 1/30/2013 3:23:48 AM, Double_R wrote:

It will never cease to amaze me that a person who believes that the government is busy plotting sinister and highly illegal acts against its own citizens, are busy documenting everything and releasing it to the public because they don't want to break the law.

+1
The Great Wall of Fail

"I have doubts that anti-semitism even exists" -GeoLaureate8

"Evolutionists think that people evolved from rocks" -Scotty

"And whats so bad about a Holy war? By Holy war, I mean a war which would aim to subdue others under Islam." -Ahmed.M

"The free market didn't create the massive wealth in the country, WW2 did." -malcomxy

"Independant federal regulators make our capitalist society possible." -Erik_Erikson
Stephen_Hawkins
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2013 6:46:07 AM
At 1/30/2013 6:31:53 AM, DoubtingDave wrote:

+1
Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach him how to be Gay, he'll positively influence the GDP.

Social Contract Theory debate: http://www.debate.org...
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2013 10:15:28 AM

Operation GLADIO was declassified 30 some years later. Who's gonna get in trouble for that? Same with Gulf of Tonkin.

The Freedom of Information Act gives the citizen an ability. They don't voluntarily give up the documents, but if the citizens request the documents they are obliged to release them.

Plus, with gullible idiots like you, they will release documents all day long because you and the mass majority couldn't give a sh!t or believe it.
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2013 10:21:26 AM

You know I had a politician talk about people like you. He said quote..........
"They dont know whats going on and they dont care".

I think that just sums it up right there. (idiot)
Double_R
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2013 5:17:21 PM
At 1/30/2013 10:15:28 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:

Operation GLADIO was declassified 30 some years later. Who's gonna get in trouble for that? Same with Gulf of Tonkin.

So they disregard the law entirely in order to murder innocent civilians, but choose to follow the law by maintaining the documents of how they did it because they figure they probably won't get in trouble for it. Got it.

The Freedom of Information Act gives the citizen an ability. They don't voluntarily give up the documents, but if the citizens request the documents they are obliged to release them.

So they maintain the documents and hand them over because they are obliged by the same laws that they pissed all over when they decided to murder innocent civilians. Got it.

Plus, with gullible idiots like you, they will release documents all day long because you and the mass majority couldn't give a sh!t or believe it.

Right, so they can document everything they do because the country and the world is just too stupid to see what they are really up to. Thank god we have people here with your intellect to stand up to them.
Double_R
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2013 5:18:49 PM
At 1/30/2013 10:21:26 AM, inferno wrote:

You know I had a politician talk about people like you. He said quote..........
"They dont know whats going on and they dont care".

I think that just sums it up right there. (idiot)

Your intellect is too much for me to handle.
ConservativeAmerican
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2013 7:31:44 PM
At 1/29/2013 11:03:51 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
A video has been released of "psychologist" Gene Rosen rehearsing his lines for the mainstream media interviews. You can tell he is acting here.

Gene Rosen also appears in a FEMA article on Youth Preparedness 6 months prior to Sandy Hook shooting, and 3 of the kids pictured with Rosen in the article were the kids with Obama during the legislation signing. See here: https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net...

Original source:
http://www.citizencorps.gov...

I am a advocate of gun rights and think Sandy Hook is a terribly poor example of what gun rights symbolize, but the whole conspiracy theory thing is bull.