Jump to topic:

Senate Votes to Send F-16s to Muslim Bthrhood

GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2013 4:13:33 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Rand Paul put an amendment on the Senate floor today to stop sending F-16s to the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt and 81 Senators, Rep and Dem, voted against it.

WHY should we be spending millions of tax payer dollars to send F-16s and tanks to the Muslim Brotherhood in an obstacle country!? EXPLAIN THAT.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2013 4:22:11 PM
At 1/31/2013 4:17:15 PM, ConservativeAmerican wrote:
This only adds to the conspiracy that Obama is an Islamic Communist. lol

All the Republicans in the Senate agreed to send the F-16s to the Muslim Brotherhood.

Obama is a Communo-Fascist but he's not a Muslim. He drone strike bombs thousands of Muslim children every year.

Obama is highly likely to be Luciferian given that he surrounds himself with Bohemian Grove Molech worshipers who do mock human sacrifices.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
1Percenter
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2013 4:34:02 PM
Egypt is one of the few powers in that region that can actually effect changes on the ground, such as using their influence to push the Palestinians into the last cease fire. To the extent we can have some value from Egypt in the region, it makes sense to continue maintaining a relationship with them.

This move is more productive than moving to an immediate hostile stance towards them.
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2013 4:39:14 PM
At 1/31/2013 4:34:02 PM, 1Percenter wrote:
Egypt is one of the few powers in that region that can actually effect changes on the ground, such as using their influence to push the Palestinians into the last cease fire. To the extent we can have some value from Egypt in the region, it makes sense to continue maintaining a relationship with them.

This move is more productive than moving to an immediate hostile stance towards them.

Hey, I got a grand idea. How about neither option!

"Peace, commerce, and honest friendship with all nations-entangling alliances with none."
-- Thomas Jefferson
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2013 5:05:02 PM
At 1/31/2013 4:22:11 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 1/31/2013 4:17:15 PM, ConservativeAmerican wrote:
This only adds to the conspiracy that Obama is an Islamic Communist. lol

All the Republicans in the Senate agreed to send the F-16s to the Muslim Brotherhood.

Obama is a Communo-Fascist but he's not a Muslim. He drone strike bombs thousands of Muslim children every year.

Obama is highly likely to be Luciferian given that he surrounds himself with Bohemian Grove Molech worshipers who do mock human sacrifices.

Saving that for later
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
1Percenter
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2013 5:05:34 PM
At 1/31/2013 4:39:14 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 1/31/2013 4:34:02 PM, 1Percenter wrote:

Hey, I got a grand idea. How about neither option!

"Peace, commerce, and honest friendship with all nations-entangling alliances with none."
-- Thomas Jefferson
Selling Egypt the F-16's as agreed to is commerce. It also goes with peace and friendship. So Jefferson doesn't really seem to agree with you here.
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2013 5:08:13 PM
At 1/31/2013 5:05:45 PM, Mirza wrote:
At 1/31/2013 5:05:02 PM, imabench wrote:
Saving that for later
For the Millenium Stupid, or?

The Eonic stupid
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
DoubtingDave
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2013 5:43:02 PM
At 1/31/2013 4:17:51 PM, Mirza wrote:
I can't thank you enough Ma'ams!

I can't tell if you are being serious or not
The Great Wall of Fail

"I have doubts that anti-semitism even exists" -GeoLaureate8

"Evolutionists think that people evolved from rocks" -Scotty

"And whats so bad about a Holy war? By Holy war, I mean a war which would aim to subdue others under Islam." -Ahmed.M

"The free market didn't create the massive wealth in the country, WW2 did." -malcomxy

"Independant federal regulators make our capitalist society possible." -Erik_Erikson
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2013 6:18:22 PM
Let me this straight, Obama trusts the radical Muslim Brotherhood with 20 F-16 fighter jets, but he doesn't trust the American citizens with semi-automatic handguns.

Where is the rationality in that?
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
DanT
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2013 6:40:09 PM
At 1/31/2013 4:13:33 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
Rand Paul put an amendment on the Senate floor today to stop sending F-16s to the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt and 81 Senators, Rep and Dem, voted against it.

WHY should we be spending millions of tax payer dollars to send F-16s and tanks to the Muslim Brotherhood in an obstacle country!? EXPLAIN THAT.

Meanwhile moving to ban them among US citizens.
"Chemical weapons are no different than any other types of weapons."~Lordknukle
Heineken
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2013 6:44:01 PM
This administration is fiercely focused on stabilizing relations with Islamic countries. Over the next few years we can expect to see an increase of US oposition to Israel........which means....Jesus is coming back soon and Geo can finally get one conspiracy right! Yea!!!!!
Vidi, vici, veni.
(I saw, I conquered, I came.)