Total Posts:8|Showing Posts:1-8
Jump to topic:

I wonder what Geo would say . . .

royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2013 11:28:06 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
The "Royal Blood" Thread made me look up a genealogy website for thett, and I discovered that apparently Obama is related to several other US presidents . . . In fact, the elite seem to be part of one big family tree. That's actually pretty surprising . . . it's almost as if all of the feuds in Washington are contrived family spats.

Obama's related to" President George W. Bush and his father, George H.W. Bush, Gerald Ford, Lyndon Johnson, Harry S. Truman and James Madison. Other Obama cousins include Vice President Dick Cheney, British Prime Minister Sir Winston Churchill and Civil War General Robert E. Lee."

http://www.uber-facts.com...
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2013 11:29:09 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Someone get Conspiracy Keanu. Or Geo.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Nidhogg
Posts: 503
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2013 11:30:02 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/31/2013 11:29:09 PM, OberHerr wrote:
Someone get Conspiracy Keanu. Or Geo.

What if Geo IS Keanu!?
Ridiculously Photogenic Debater

DDO's most mediocre member since at least a year ago
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2013 11:32:12 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/31/2013 11:30:02 PM, Nidhogg wrote:
At 1/31/2013 11:29:09 PM, OberHerr wrote:
Someone get Conspiracy Keanu. Or Geo.

What if Geo IS Keanu!?

O.O
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Double_R
Posts: 4,886
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2013 3:33:53 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/31/2013 11:28:06 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Obama's related to" President George W. Bush and his father, George H.W. Bush, Gerald Ford, Lyndon Johnson, Harry S. Truman and James Madison. Other Obama cousins include Vice President Dick Cheney, British Prime Minister Sir Winston Churchill and Civil War General Robert E. Lee."

...
DanT
Posts: 5,693
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2013 11:22:45 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/31/2013 11:28:06 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
The "Royal Blood" Thread made me look up a genealogy website for thett, and I discovered that apparently Obama is related to several other US presidents . . . In fact, the elite seem to be part of one big family tree. That's actually pretty surprising . . . it's almost as if all of the feuds in Washington are contrived family spats.

Obama's related to" President George W. Bush and his father, George H.W. Bush, Gerald Ford, Lyndon Johnson, Harry S. Truman and James Madison. Other Obama cousins include Vice President Dick Cheney, British Prime Minister Sir Winston Churchill and Civil War General Robert E. Lee."


http://www.uber-facts.com...

Not surprising. Everyone is related in some form or another. We are probably distant cousins.
The relationship to one another is not close enough to be of any significance. If someone of 100% Japanese decent was elected it would blow that theory out of the water, because so far every president can trace their ancestory back to the UK.
"Chemical weapons are no different than any other types of weapons."~Lordknukle
Heineken
Posts: 1,230
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2013 11:52:20 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
I'm related to Kaiser Barbarossa.......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
's slutty handmaiden's dog
Vidi, vici, veni.
(I saw, I conquered, I came.)
YYW
Posts: 36,287
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2013 1:18:17 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/31/2013 11:30:02 PM, Nidhogg wrote:
At 1/31/2013 11:29:09 PM, OberHerr wrote:
Someone get Conspiracy Keanu. Or Geo.

What if Geo IS Keanu!?

http://www.humorsharing.com...
Tsar of DDO