Jump to topic:

Fox News: Obama to Exterminate 2/3 Population

GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2013 3:33:26 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
"This 16-page white paper is written so vaguely that the logic from it could actually be extrapolated to permit the president to kill Americans here in the United States," said Judge Napolitano.

Asked whether it"s possible an administration could use this targeted assassination justification to strike American citizens at home, Napolitano brought up a "terrifying" memo from Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano (no relation), in which " according to the Fox analyst " she declared that certain people "who are pro-life, people who believe in the right to keep and bear arms, returning veterans, people who think the government is too big and the IRS is too powerful could be characterized as "domestic terrorists." That's two-thirds of the population!"

"This is all very dangerous stuff."

http://www.mediaite.com...

Watch the video at the bottom of the link.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2013 3:48:07 PM
At 2/5/2013 3:45:31 PM, Kinesis wrote:
It's just possible that the title of this thread might be a little hyperbolic.
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Nidhogg
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2013 3:55:41 PM
At 2/5/2013 3:48:07 PM, imabench wrote:
Ridiculously Photogenic Debater

DDO's most mediocre member since at least a year ago
Stephen_Hawkins
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2013 4:00:04 PM
At 2/5/2013 3:55:41 PM, Nidhogg wrote:
Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach him how to be Gay, he'll positively influence the GDP.

Social Contract Theory debate: http://www.debate.org...
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2013 4:03:44 PM

If anything, it's an understatement.

Obama administration said it can kill terrorists and suspected terrorists at it's own whim without due process.

DHS says terrorists and suspected terrorists are 2/3rds of the American population (pro-2nd Amendment, Pro-Life, Constitutionalist, Libertarian, critical of IRS and government corruption, critical of the U.N., etc. source: DHS MIAC report, DHS memo)

You do the math.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Nidhogg
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2013 4:06:06 PM
At 2/5/2013 4:03:44 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:

Obama administration said it can kill terrorists and suspected terrorists at it's own whim without due process.

DHS says terrorists and suspected terrorists are 2/3rds of the American population (pro-2nd Amendment, Pro-Life, Constitutionalist, Libertarian, critical of IRS and government corruption, critical of the U.N., etc. source: DHS MIAC report, DHS memo)

You do the math.

He obviously can't get NEARLY enough drones to kill 2/3 of the US.

Oh, and it appears I'm a terrorist.
Ridiculously Photogenic Debater

DDO's most mediocre member since at least a year ago
Kinesis
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2013 4:15:17 PM

You do the math.

So what you're saying is, Hitler was just a warm up compared to what Obama has in mind for the American people?
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2013 4:24:40 PM
At 2/5/2013 4:15:17 PM, Kinesis wrote:

You do the math.

So what you're saying is, Hitler was just a warm up compared to what Obama has in mind for the American people?

I'm not saying anything. Obama's Administration said it.

Which premise do you deny?

- Obama Admin said they will kill terrorists and suspected terrorists, including Americans, without due process

- DHS memos and documents say 2/3rds of the population are terrorists or suspected terrorists

If you accept both premises, Obama is saying he has the intent to exterminate 2/3 of the population.
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2013 4:33:10 PM

You do the math.

Yes, Geo is saying Obama is the 3rd anti-christ. That is exactly what he is saying
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2013 4:44:30 PM
At 2/5/2013 4:33:10 PM, lannan13 wrote:
Yes, Geo is saying Obama is the 3rd anti-christ. That is exactly what he is saying

FALSE. I dedicated a thread where I explicitly rejected the notion that he is the anti-Christ and more likely to be a clone of Egyptian Pharoah Akhenaten, and if not he certainly is an ideological descendant of Akhenaten.

-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
Agent_Orange
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2013 4:51:32 PM
At 2/5/2013 4:44:30 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:

FALSE. I dedicated a thread where I explicitly rejected the notion that he is the anti-Christ and more likely to be a clone of Egyptian Pharoah Akhenaten, and if not he certainly is an ideological descendant of Akhenaten.

What. The. F*ck.
#BlackLivesMatter
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2013 4:54:31 PM
At 2/5/2013 4:00:04 PM, Stephen_Hawkins wrote:
Kinesis
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2013 5:00:18 PM
At 2/5/2013 4:24:40 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:

You do the math.

I'm not saying anything. Obama's Administration said it.

Which premise do you deny?

- Obama Admin said they will kill terrorists and suspected terrorists, including Americans, without due process

- DHS memos and documents say 2/3rds of the population are terrorists or suspected terrorists

If you accept both premises, Obama is saying he has the intent to exterminate 2/3 of the population.

So even this conclusion isn't what you said in your title, which claims that Obama actually is going to exterminate 2/3 of the population.

Since to conclude that "Obama has the intent to exterminate 2/3 of the population" is to go full retard, there must be another explanation of the evidence.

For example: the documents in question were poorly worded. The quote from the article says "A fair interpretation of this 16-page document and of Jay Carney"s interpretation of it is that the president or, quote, "a high-ranking U.S. government official," can kill anyone he wants no matter what the laws say, no matter what the Constitution says, no matter what this president himself has said.". This may not have been the interpretation the administration had in mind, or the administration may not have realised how far reaching the document actually is. The interpretation from the source is given only by people hostile to the president, so they may not be representing it fairly.

The other important part is the quote from Napolitano. So, we don't know what the memo actually says, other than that Napolitano claims that all those people could be classified as terrorists. We don't know whether he is exaggerating. We don't know what the most reasonable way to understand the memo because we don't have anything other than his assertions about it.

I don't see any evidence of any other 'memos' or documents other than that lone example in the source you cite. Memos aren't legally binding. We don't know why the memo was send, we don't know the context. We don't even know what the memo said.

Look, I'm also hostile to Obama's drone policy. I think there's a lot of outrageous things in it. But let's not get so carried away. Killing even thousands of American citizens would destroy Obama's political career. Attempting to kill hundreds of millions would probably result in mass mutiny by the US army. It would probably result in his assassination, or being discharged on ground of mental illness. Do you think Obama is insane?
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2013 5:00:46 PM
At 2/5/2013 4:54:31 PM, drafterman wrote:
At 2/5/2013 4:00:04 PM, Stephen_Hawkins wrote:
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Kinesis
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2013 5:01:19 PM
At 2/5/2013 4:44:30 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:

That would be pretty awesome.
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2013 5:28:18 PM
Now lets put all this on a christian conservative foot or a libertarian or any other ideology or party of your choice. Would there even be a shred of doubt that they were plotting genocide. I think not. If Obama is plotting it then there will be nothing you can do about it. Govt is to powerful. If he wants you to bow, you will. If he wants you dead you will be dead. Same goes for any govt wank like him. Doesn't matter what ideology or party. Govt wanks are govt wanks.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
The_Fool_on_the_hill
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2013 6:28:14 PM
At 2/5/2013 3:33:26 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
"This 16-page white paper is written so vaguely that the logic from it could actually be extrapolated to permit the president to kill Americans here in the United States," said Judge Napolitano.

Asked whether it"s possible an administration could use this targeted assassination justification to strike American citizens at home, Napolitano brought up a "terrifying" memo from Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano (no relation), in which " according to the Fox analyst " she declared that certain people "who are pro-life, people who believe in the right to keep and bear arms, returning veterans, people who think the government is too big and the IRS is too powerful could be characterized as "domestic terrorists." That's two-thirds of the population!"

"This is all very dangerous stuff."

http://www.mediaite.com...

Watch the video at the bottom of the link.

The Fool: Honestly, are you that Gullible!. Is your mind that manipulable. What is going in there. THINK! First believe LATER!! IN that order only.
"The bud disappears when the blossom breaks through, and we might say that the former is refuted by the latter; in the same way when the fruit comes, the blossom may be explained to be a false form of the plant's existence, for the fruit appears as its true nature in place of the blossom. These stages are not merely differentiated; they supplant one another as being incompatible with one another." G. W. F. HEGEL
Wnope
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2013 7:48:49 PM
So......you know that the guidelines do not allow for a drone attack/targeted assassination in any case where it is feasible to capture the person. So unless you fit 2/3 of the population into the FATA or Yemen, this is unfounded.

However, the document is SERIOUSLY F*CKED UP. It's just fucked up in a much more legitimate way than the conspiracy bull sh!t you're peddling.

We're dealing with an important issue. You're trivializing it by turning a leak proving presidential assassination tactics into a conspiracy for genocide.
darkkermit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2013 9:20:42 PM
At 2/5/2013 7:48:49 PM, Wnope wrote:
So......you know that the guidelines do not allow for a drone attack/targeted assassination in any case where it is feasible to capture the person. So unless you fit 2/3 of the population into the FATA or Yemen, this is unfounded.

However, the document is SERIOUSLY F*CKED UP. It's just fucked up in a much more legitimate way than the conspiracy bull sh!t you're peddling.

We're dealing with an important issue. You're trivializing it by turning a leak proving presidential assassination tactics into a conspiracy for genocide.

http://www.quickmeme.com...
Open borders debate:
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2013 9:57:52 PM

Two words: John Holdren
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
Franz_Reynard
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2013 10:12:12 PM

Franz laughed out loud.

I mean, 264 million people?

Hahaha, that crosses over from conspiracy theory, even genocide, and into "wtf, the world is ending, time for WWIII."
Wnope
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2013 10:14:34 PM
At 2/5/2013 9:57:52 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:

Two words: John Holdren

What on earth does a climatologist who wrote about overpopulation have to do with your triviliazing what should be an undisputably impeachable offense by the President of the United States?

If you read the actual document, you'd see it purposefully limits itself to campaign theatres outside U.S. borders but concludes that they can target SENIOR OFFICIALS (note that the memorandum ONLY defended targeting senior officials) in Al Qaeda or "Associated forces" (why the mainstream media hasn't picked up on that little tid-bit is beyond me.

Drone use isn't completely unfounded. It's basically the only means of combatting terrorists who within Federally Administered Tribal Areas of Pakistan, NWFP, and other areas which are so hard to occupy that no foreign force (including Pakistan, Afghanistan, Soviets, or British) for thousands of years has been able to plant troops in the area.

The Pakistani government won't make a serious attempt to uproot terrorists in those areas because it is in their best strategic interest vis a vis india since Karzais government is more open towards India. That's why they've only killed or arrested (and didn't immediately release) Taleban who have tried to make deals with the Afghani government.

The Pakistani government, not to mention ISI, lets the American government fly drones out of their country and publicly denounce drones. But if America tells the ISI where they're going to strike, the ISI warns any allied Taleban in the area. Under no circumstances will the ISI/Pakistan let the US sustain a troop presence.

However, I don't believe unilateral drone strikes in Yemen are justifiable under any means but political pragmatism to lower perceptions of breaking sovereignty.

Meanwhile, the NATO/American government basically bribes Pakistan to let them keep doing drone strikes.

If you want to know why our government would bend over backwards to keep air force bases in Pakistan, take a look at the countries bordering Pakistan other than Afghanistan or India.

One sticks out.
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2013 10:21:37 PM
Disturbing documents, dumb conspiracy.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Franz_Reynard
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2013 10:24:00 PM
After reading the article, I notice that among other things, this document apparently removes power from the president as well.

So... I suppose we should blame the president, huh?
Raisor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2013 10:24:55 PM
Just want to point out that absolutely none of this new. Much of this discussion went on during the Bush administration and even predated it. There is a rich history of abusing organized crime laws etc. to disrupt groups the government doesnt like, e.g. the FBI wiretapping Martin Luther King.

Most of the legal framework for this stuff came from Bush:
http://www.fbi.gov...
http://usgovinfo.about.com...

Current policy is hardly a deviation from anti-terrorism policy in the past 10 years.

Anyone who did policy debate during the 2006 search and seizure topic will remember this well.

This isn't to say that these thoughts aren't troubling, just that to portray it in some partisan fashion as being "Obama" is, well, kind of retarded.
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2013 10:29:28 PM
John Holdren, Obama Science Czar

"Holdren co-authored the textbook Ecoscience: Population, Resources, Environment; they discussed the possible role of a wide variety of solutions to overpopulation, from voluntary family planning to enforced population controls, including compulsory abortion, adding sterilants to drinking water or staple foods, forced sterilization for women after they gave birth to a designated number of children, and discussed "the use of milder methods of influencing family size preferences" such as access to birth control and abortion."

http://en.wikipedia.org...
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2013 10:32:02 PM
At 2/5/2013 10:24:55 PM, Raisor wrote:
Just want to point out that absolutely none of this new. Much of this discussion went on during the Bush administration and even predated it. There is a rich history of abusing organized crime laws etc. to disrupt groups the government doesnt like, e.g. the FBI wiretapping Martin Luther King.

Current policy is hardly a deviation from anti-terrorism policy in the past 10 years.

Anyone who did policy debate during the 2006 search and seizure topic will remember this well.

This isn't to say that these thoughts aren't troubling, just that to portray it in some partisan fashion as being "Obama" is, well, kind of retarded.

I'm non-partisan. In fact, I voted for Obama in 2008. Yes, it is Obama's fault. It doesn't matter if it began under his administration or not. It would NOT happen under a Ron Paul administration and that's why Obama is guilty. He has no regard for civil liberties. Ron Paul would READ everything and act with a Constitutional conscience.
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
Raisor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2013 10:37:07 PM
At 2/5/2013 10:32:02 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 2/5/2013 10:24:55 PM, Raisor wrote:

I'm non-partisan. In fact, I voted for Obama in 2008. Yes, it is Obama's fault. It doesn't matter if it began under his administration or not. It would NOT happen under a Ron Paul administration and that's why Obama is guilty. He has no regard for civil liberties. Ron Paul would READ everything and act with a Constitutional conscience.

If only Ron Paul were president, the debt would disappear, Iran and Israel would sign their nuptials, and my hemorrhoids would clear up.