Total Posts:67|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Is the NRA a terrorist organization?

Aned
Posts: 53
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2013 3:53:57 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
After opposing measures to reduce gun violence in schools, malls, theaters, and other public places, such as opposing the banning of high capacity magazine clips, background checks, and assault rifles, can the NRA be considered a terrorist organization?
malcolmxy
Posts: 2,855
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2013 3:59:11 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
They're a civil liberties organization, like the ACLU (I belong to both...which if weird, I know, but whatever).

I think to be a terrorist organization, you necessarily have to be less ridiculous with your assertions than arming little Mrs. Fieldler, the 3rd grade English teacher.

Though, the prez of the NRA did give an impassioned speech on that one, which obviously he'd have to do to not get laughed off the podium.

I oppose the banning of assault rifles, by the way, but I support banning handguns. Why? Handguns are used in 89% of gun related violence episodes. Assault rifles are used in @3%.

You're going after the wrong guns.
War is over, if you want it.

Meet Dr. Stupid and his assistants - http://www.debate.org...
Aned
Posts: 53
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2013 4:12:29 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Don't we get terrorized every time a school gets locked down due to gun related incidents?
ZakYoungTheLibertarian
Posts: 253
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2013 4:14:24 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Terrorist organizations use violence against civilians for political, social or religious purposes. The NRA is clearly not a terrorist organization. On the other hand, the American government is the largest terrorist organization on the world. So why do you want to disarm the American people and leave them defenseless at the hands of these criminals?
Aned
Posts: 53
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2013 4:28:04 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Whether you like or not, the NRA, defending the interests of the gun industry, has contributed with its absurd practices to all these recent massacres.

People who own guns erroneously believe they are member of the NRA. That is what they make you believe, but, in reality, they only care about the money the gun industry pay them.

The NRA is nothing more than a propagandistic branch of gun makers, a brainwashing industry.

Member of the NRA LOL!
Aned
Posts: 53
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2013 4:43:20 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
When I talk about the NRA, I am not talking about gun owners, but about the big fish. You are a non-entity.
ZakYoungTheLibertarian
Posts: 253
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2013 4:44:44 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
How can you erroneously believe you are a member of the NRA? None of what you are saying makes sense. People need guns to defend themselves. People who advocate gun control really only advocate partial gun control - they want private citizens to be defenseless and they want to concentrate all weapons in the hands of the political elite and their minions. I for one do not want to be defenseless - unfortunately it is very illegal in my country to own a handgun and there are extreme restrictions of weapons in general, so I am at the mercy of any criminal (with or without a badge).
Aned
Posts: 53
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2013 4:58:43 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
With people becoming insane overnight, out of the blue, we cannot trust society anymore with guns. Only the narcissistic still want guns in the hands of any fool. Children have the right to an environment free of gun violence. Children must be our priority, not the gun fanatic.
malcolmxy
Posts: 2,855
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2013 5:10:49 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/9/2013 4:58:43 AM, Aned wrote:
With people becoming insane overnight, out of the blue, we cannot trust society anymore with guns. Only the narcissistic still want guns in the hands of any fool. Children have the right to an environment free of gun violence. Children must be our priority, not the gun fanatic.

There is one kind of gun that does the overwhelming amount of harm to society - the handgun. It serves almost no purpose in a militia (it is an officer's weapon), almost always leads to more harm, serves little in the way of self/home protection, and it is easily concealed for the purpose of taking it where it doesn't belong.

I think you Dolly Parton/Whitney Houston speech was basically ridiculous, b I understand it comes from a place of caring. Care enough to preserve my liberty and also enough to target the right guns for phase out. - handguns.
War is over, if you want it.

Meet Dr. Stupid and his assistants - http://www.debate.org...
tmar19652
Posts: 727
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2013 5:38:30 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/9/2013 4:28:04 AM, Aned wrote:
Whether you like or not, the NRA, defending the interests of the gun industry, has contributed with its absurd practices to all these recent massacres.

People who own guns erroneously believe they are member of the NRA. That is what they make you believe, but, in reality, they only care about the money the gun industry pay them.

The NRA is nothing more than a propagandistic branch of gun makers, a brainwashing industry.

Member of the NRA LOL!
The NRA accomplishes its goals through a legitimate democratic process, and therefore they are not a terrorist organization. Also, do you not believe that there is anti-gun propaganda?
"Politics is supposed to be the second-oldest profession. I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first." -Ronald Reagan

"The notion of political correctness declares certain topics, certain ex<x>pressions even certain gestures off-limits. What began as a crusade for civility has soured into a cause of conflict and even censorship." -George H.W. Bush
ZakYoungTheLibertarian
Posts: 253
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2013 5:46:15 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Hand guns are the most effective tool for self defense imaginable. You want me to carry around a hunting rifle? That's impractical. You can't ban guns. Criminals aren't going to give up their guns. Police aren't going to give up their guns. So everyone but me will have guns and I will be at their mercy. You may want to just hope the world leaves you alone and doesn't hurt you - I for one would rather be able to defend myself against anyone who tries to attack me.
TheElderScroll
Posts: 643
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2013 5:59:32 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/9/2013 4:28:04 AM, Aned wrote:
Whether you like or not, the NRA, defending the interests of the gun industry, has contributed with its absurd practices to all these recent massacres.

People who own guns erroneously believe they are member of the NRA. That is what they make you believe, but, in reality, they only care about the money the gun industry pay them.

The NRA is nothing more than a propagandistic branch of gun makers, a brainwashing industry.

Member of the NRA LOL!

Although I hold no love for the NRA, I don't believe their sole interest lies with Gun industry. Many believe that one has a natural right to bear arms. NRA happens to be their voices.
tmar19652
Posts: 727
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2013 6:02:49 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/9/2013 5:59:32 AM, TheElderScroll wrote:
At 2/9/2013 4:28:04 AM, Aned wrote:
Whether you like or not, the NRA, defending the interests of the gun industry, has contributed with its absurd practices to all these recent massacres.

People who own guns erroneously believe they are member of the NRA. That is what they make you believe, but, in reality, they only care about the money the gun industry pay them.

The NRA is nothing more than a propagandistic branch of gun makers, a brainwashing industry.

Member of the NRA LOL!

Although I hold no love for the NRA, I don't believe their sole interest lies with Gun industry. Many believe that one has a natural right to bear arms. NRA happens to be their voices.
And that is why I am a member of the NRA.
"Politics is supposed to be the second-oldest profession. I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first." -Ronald Reagan

"The notion of political correctness declares certain topics, certain ex<x>pressions even certain gestures off-limits. What began as a crusade for civility has soured into a cause of conflict and even censorship." -George H.W. Bush
TheElderScroll
Posts: 643
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2013 6:13:43 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/9/2013 6:02:49 AM, tmar19652 wrote:
At 2/9/2013 5:59:32 AM, TheElderScroll wrote:
At 2/9/2013 4:28:04 AM, Aned wrote:
Whether you like or not, the NRA, defending the interests of the gun industry, has contributed with its absurd practices to all these recent massacres.

People who own guns erroneously believe they are member of the NRA. That is what they make you believe, but, in reality, they only care about the money the gun industry pay them.

The NRA is nothing more than a propagandistic branch of gun makers, a brainwashing industry.

Member of the NRA LOL!

Although I hold no love for the NRA, I don't believe their sole interest lies with Gun industry. Many believe that one has a natural right to bear arms. NRA happens to be their voices.
And that is why I am a member of the NRA.

And that is why I may not support the NRA's policy, but I respect the organization. A formidable organization I may say.
ConservativeAmerican
Posts: 1,676
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2013 9:51:01 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/9/2013 3:53:57 AM, Aned wrote:
After opposing measures to reduce gun violence in schools, malls, theaters, and other public places, such as opposing the banning of high capacity magazine clips, background checks, and assault rifles, can the NRA be considered a terrorist organization?

"When the government violates the people's rights, insurrection is, for the people and for each portion of the people, the most sacred of the rights and the most indispensable of duties."

-Marquis de Lafayette-

You were saying?
TheElderScroll
Posts: 643
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2013 10:45:18 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/9/2013 9:51:01 AM, ConservativeAmerican wrote:
At 2/9/2013 3:53:57 AM, Aned wrote:
After opposing measures to reduce gun violence in schools, malls, theaters, and other public places, such as opposing the banning of high capacity magazine clips, background checks, and assault rifles, can the NRA be considered a terrorist organization?

"When the government violates the people's rights, insurrection is, for the people and for each portion of the people, the most sacred of the rights and the most indispensable of duties."

-Marquis de Lafayette-

You were saying?

Not if one is not a believer of Marquis de Lafayette. One can easily ask: why should we listen to Marquis de Lafayette?
ConservativeAmerican
Posts: 1,676
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2013 10:47:57 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/9/2013 10:45:18 AM, TheElderScroll wrote:
At 2/9/2013 9:51:01 AM, ConservativeAmerican wrote:
At 2/9/2013 3:53:57 AM, Aned wrote:
After opposing measures to reduce gun violence in schools, malls, theaters, and other public places, such as opposing the banning of high capacity magazine clips, background checks, and assault rifles, can the NRA be considered a terrorist organization?

"When the government violates the people's rights, insurrection is, for the people and for each portion of the people, the most sacred of the rights and the most indispensable of duties."

-Marquis de Lafayette-

You were saying?

Not if one is not a believer of Marquis de Lafayette. One can easily ask: why should we listen to Marquis de Lafayette?

Well, that is akin to saying, "Why should we listen to Thomas Jefferson?"

Marquis is the most brave, moral and intelligent damn French man I have ever had the pleasure of studying.

Marquis and our founding fathers should be worshiped, not Che Guevara. : )
Skepsikyma
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2013 11:02:09 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/9/2013 4:58:43 AM, Aned wrote:
With people becoming insane overnight, out of the blue, we cannot trust society anymore with guns.'

Society is an abstract concept, it can't possess a gun any more than anorexia or modern art can possess a gun. When you put your argument in honest terms, it is nonsensical: Some people go insane overnight. Therefore, no individual should possess guns. Non sequitur

Only the narcissistic still want guns in the hands of any fool.

What? Do you know what 'narcissist' means? Here is your argument: Somebody thinks that gun rights are universal. Therefore, they are consumed by destructive vanity and conceit. So you have any mental health studies to support this? Either way, this is a blatant argumentum ad hominem.

Children have the right to an environment free of gun violence.

Why? This is a bare assertion with no support.

Children must be our priority, not the gun fanatic.

Straw man, and an unsupported bare assertion relying on sentimental nonsense. The 'think of the CHILDREN!' argument has been used to support some of the most odious nonsense in our countries history, from segregation to prohibition and the brutal treatment of sexual minorities. It's hardly a reliable reasoning tool.
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
Nidhogg
Posts: 503
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2013 11:07:13 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/9/2013 4:28:04 AM, Aned wrote:
Whether you like or not, the NRA, defending the interests of the gun industry, has contributed with its absurd practices to all these recent massacres.

People who own guns erroneously believe they are member of the NRA. That is what they make you believe, but, in reality, they only care about the money the gun industry pay them.

The NRA is nothing more than a propagandistic branch of gun makers, a brainwashing industry.

Member of the NRA LOL!

Anyone else find this ironic considering the rest of his posts being anti-gun propaganda?
Ridiculously Photogenic Debater

DDO's most mediocre member since at least a year ago
ConservativeAmerican
Posts: 1,676
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2013 11:09:41 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/9/2013 11:01:10 AM, ZakYoungTheLibertarian wrote:
Why would anyone want to worship a bunch of slave owners?

Marquis was against slavery.

"I would never have drawn my sword in the cause of America, if I could have conceived that thereby I was founding a land of slavery."

Marquis de Lafayette
Skepsikyma
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2013 11:15:52 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/9/2013 11:01:10 AM, ZakYoungTheLibertarian wrote:
Why would anyone want to worship a bunch of slave owners?

First of all, not all of the founders had slaves. Secondly, a lot of them wanted slavery ended, it just wasn't politically possible. Thomas Jefferson introduced many bills to do so, and actually succeeded in ending the trans-Atlantic slave trade, even though he did relapse into rather deep hypocrisy towards the end of his life. Washington freed his in his will. The much maligned 3/5 compromise was actually an attempt to politically hamstring the slave-owning south. The slave owners were the ones who wanted the slaves to count as a full person, because it would inflate their representation in Congress. The abolitionists would have been happier if the slaves weren't counted at all. People have a very black-and-white view of this period; either the founders were valiant crusaders for liberty who did no wrong or they were all disgusting hypocritical slave owners. I guess actually thinking about the issue is too much effort.
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
ConservativeAmerican
Posts: 1,676
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2013 11:17:57 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/9/2013 11:15:52 AM, Skepsikyma wrote:
At 2/9/2013 11:01:10 AM, ZakYoungTheLibertarian wrote:
Why would anyone want to worship a bunch of slave owners?

First of all, not all of the founders had slaves. Secondly, a lot of them wanted slavery ended, it just wasn't politically possible. Thomas Jefferson introduced many bills to do so, and actually succeeded in ending the trans-Atlantic slave trade, even though he did relapse into rather deep hypocrisy towards the end of his life. Washington freed his in his will. The much maligned 3/5 compromise was actually an attempt to politically hamstring the slave-owning south. The slave owners were the ones who wanted the slaves to count as a full person, because it would inflate their representation in Congress. The abolitionists would have been happier if the slaves weren't counted at all. People have a very black-and-white view of this period; either the founders were valiant crusaders for liberty who did no wrong or they were all disgusting hypocritical slave owners. I guess actually thinking about the issue is too much effort.

^

+1
malcolmxy
Posts: 2,855
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2013 2:36:14 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/9/2013 5:46:15 AM, ZakYoungTheLibertarian wrote:
Hand guns are the most effective tool for self defense imaginable. You want me to carry around a hunting rifle? That's impractical. You can't ban guns. Criminals aren't going to give up their guns. Police aren't going to give up their guns. So everyone but me will have guns and I will be at their mercy. You may want to just hope the world leaves you alone and doesn't hurt you - I for one would rather be able to defend myself against anyone who tries to attack me.

You don't ban guns. You phase them out.

Handguns give the illusion of protection. Very few people have ever used them for this purpose, and most (OVERWHELMINGLY) end up causing more damage or harm to themselves when they attempt to use them for protection.

A rifle or shotgun is very effective for protection in the home. You don't have a right to FEEL safe when that feeling has no bearing on actual safety and causes harm to others in the process.

Criminals in Canada and The UK have handguns as well. Somehow, their murder and gun violence rate is much lower with the rest of the population NOT having them.

Unless you believe this is some magical property that can be accounted for in the water in those countries.
War is over, if you want it.

Meet Dr. Stupid and his assistants - http://www.debate.org...
ConservativeAmerican
Posts: 1,676
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2013 2:42:36 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/9/2013 2:36:14 PM, malcolmxy wrote:
At 2/9/2013 5:46:15 AM, ZakYoungTheLibertarian wrote:
Hand guns are the most effective tool for self defense imaginable. You want me to carry around a hunting rifle? That's impractical. You can't ban guns. Criminals aren't going to give up their guns. Police aren't going to give up their guns. So everyone but me will have guns and I will be at their mercy. You may want to just hope the world leaves you alone and doesn't hurt you - I for one would rather be able to defend myself against anyone who tries to attack me.

You don't ban guns. You phase them out.

Handguns give the illusion of protection. Very few people have ever used them for this purpose, and most (OVERWHELMINGLY) end up causing more damage or harm to themselves when they attempt to use them for protection.

A rifle or shotgun is very effective for protection in the home. You don't have a right to FEEL safe when that feeling has no bearing on actual safety and causes harm to others in the process.

Criminals in Canada and The UK have handguns as well. Somehow, their murder and gun violence rate is much lower with the rest of the population NOT having them.

Unless you believe this is some magical property that can be accounted for in the water in those countries.

These are all bare assertion fallacies, Ipse Dixit, my friend.

Please use facts, and don't think that your opinion is worth any more then someone else's, it only becomes more worthy when justified by facts. I hate when someone states a fact and doesn't leave a source to back it, that's like saying (back to Ipse Dixit) "Trust me, it's correct". How about we also look at the fact that Chicago and NY have some of the tightest gun laws in the country, their murder rates have barely decreased.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com...

http://en.wikipedia.org...
ConservativeAmerican
Posts: 1,676
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2013 2:43:21 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/9/2013 2:42:36 PM, ConservativeAmerican wrote:
At 2/9/2013 2:36:14 PM, malcolmxy wrote:
At 2/9/2013 5:46:15 AM, ZakYoungTheLibertarian wrote:
Hand guns are the most effective tool for self defense imaginable. You want me to carry around a hunting rifle? That's impractical. You can't ban guns. Criminals aren't going to give up their guns. Police aren't going to give up their guns. So everyone but me will have guns and I will be at their mercy. You may want to just hope the world leaves you alone and doesn't hurt you - I for one would rather be able to defend myself against anyone who tries to attack me.

You don't ban guns. You phase them out.

Handguns give the illusion of protection. Very few people have ever used them for this purpose, and most (OVERWHELMINGLY) end up causing more damage or harm to themselves when they attempt to use them for protection.

A rifle or shotgun is very effective for protection in the home. You don't have a right to FEEL safe when that feeling has no bearing on actual safety and causes harm to others in the process.

Criminals in Canada and The UK have handguns as well. Somehow, their murder and gun violence rate is much lower with the rest of the population NOT having them.

Unless you believe this is some magical property that can be accounted for in the water in those countries.


These are all bare assertion fallacies, Ipse Dixit, my friend.

Please use facts, and don't think that your opinion is worth any more then someone else's, it only becomes more worthy when justified by facts. I hate when someone states a fact and doesn't leave a source to back it, that's like saying (back to Ipse Dixit) "Trust me, it's correct". How about we also look at the fact that Chicago and NY have some of the tightest gun laws in the country, their murder rates have barely decreased.


http://www.huffingtonpost.com...

http://en.wikipedia.org...

And yes, I used a liberal source, making it even more valid since I am conservative.
malcolmxy
Posts: 2,855
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2013 2:51:19 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/9/2013 2:42:36 PM, ConservativeAmerican wrote:
At 2/9/2013 2:36:14 PM, malcolmxy wrote:
At 2/9/2013 5:46:15 AM, ZakYoungTheLibertarian wrote:
Hand guns are the most effective tool for self defense imaginable. You want me to carry around a hunting rifle? That's impractical. You can't ban guns. Criminals aren't going to give up their guns. Police aren't going to give up their guns. So everyone but me will have guns and I will be at their mercy. You may want to just hope the world leaves you alone and doesn't hurt you - I for one would rather be able to defend myself against anyone who tries to attack me.

You don't ban guns. You phase them out.

Handguns give the illusion of protection. Very few people have ever used them for this purpose, and most (OVERWHELMINGLY) end up causing more damage or harm to themselves when they attempt to use them for protection.

A rifle or shotgun is very effective for protection in the home. You don't have a right to FEEL safe when that feeling has no bearing on actual safety and causes harm to others in the process.

Criminals in Canada and The UK have handguns as well. Somehow, their murder and gun violence rate is much lower with the rest of the population NOT having them.

Unless you believe this is some magical property that can be accounted for in the water in those countries.


These are all bare assertion fallacies, Ipse Dixit, my friend.

Please use facts, and don't think that your opinion is worth any more then someone else's, it only becomes more worthy when justified by facts. I hate when someone states a fact and doesn't leave a source to back it, that's like saying (back to Ipse Dixit) "Trust me, it's correct". How about we also look at the fact that Chicago and NY have some of the tightest gun laws in the country, their murder rates have barely decreased.


http://www.huffingtonpost.com...

http://en.wikipedia.org...

I've sourced this a million times. I don't feel like it any longer.
War is over, if you want it.

Meet Dr. Stupid and his assistants - http://www.debate.org...
ConservativeAmerican
Posts: 1,676
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2013 2:54:37 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/9/2013 2:51:19 PM, malcolmxy wrote:
At 2/9/2013 2:42:36 PM, ConservativeAmerican wrote:
At 2/9/2013 2:36:14 PM, malcolmxy wrote:
At 2/9/2013 5:46:15 AM, ZakYoungTheLibertarian wrote:
Hand guns are the most effective tool for self defense imaginable. You want me to carry around a hunting rifle? That's impractical. You can't ban guns. Criminals aren't going to give up their guns. Police aren't going to give up their guns. So everyone but me will have guns and I will be at their mercy. You may want to just hope the world leaves you alone and doesn't hurt you - I for one would rather be able to defend myself against anyone who tries to attack me.

You don't ban guns. You phase them out.

Handguns give the illusion of protection. Very few people have ever used them for this purpose, and most (OVERWHELMINGLY) end up causing more damage or harm to themselves when they attempt to use them for protection.

A rifle or shotgun is very effective for protection in the home. You don't have a right to FEEL safe when that feeling has no bearing on actual safety and causes harm to others in the process.

Criminals in Canada and The UK have handguns as well. Somehow, their murder and gun violence rate is much lower with the rest of the population NOT having them.

Unless you believe this is some magical property that can be accounted for in the water in those countries.


These are all bare assertion fallacies, Ipse Dixit, my friend.

Please use facts, and don't think that your opinion is worth any more then someone else's, it only becomes more worthy when justified by facts. I hate when someone states a fact and doesn't leave a source to back it, that's like saying (back to Ipse Dixit) "Trust me, it's correct". How about we also look at the fact that Chicago and NY have some of the tightest gun laws in the country, their murder rates have barely decreased.


http://www.huffingtonpost.com...

http://en.wikipedia.org...

I've sourced this a million times. I don't feel like it any longer.

Ipse Dixit my friend, Ipse Dixit