sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2013 8:56:41 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
This is juicy, run with it.

http://www.examiner.com...
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
Wnope
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2013 9:32:06 PM
I KNEW Democrats were behind unregulated credit derivatives! That article totally captures why what would have just been a housing crisis turned into what was nearly a financial apocalypse!
airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2013 10:08:29 PM
Its nice to see the NBER did a detailed report on it.

The graph in the following article clearly shows how bad it got, and how much money was tied into the whole mess.

http://news.investors.com...
Debate.org Moderator
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2013 12:16:48 AM
Now that we know conclusively and without any doubt what caused all this mess. All the people in the financial industry and govt who predicted this was going to happen should be in charge of the fed and all govt spending. All sitting people still in office that stuck their heads in the sand or did so on purpose should all be summarily fired or impeached immediately.

This is criminal activity of the highest order and people need to spend the rest of their lives in prison starting with Barney Frank and Chris Dodd. They should be stripped of all their wealth and spend the rest of their lives in prison. They ruined millions upon millions of lives on purpose to gain political favor. Killing is to good for them. A slow lingering death in prison with lots of azz raping would still be to lenient.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%