Total Posts:22|Showing Posts:1-22
Jump to topic:

New Head Scars: Did Obama Get a Lobotomy?

GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2013 12:04:35 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Look at the pictures of Obama's head, neck, and ear. What happened?

These are very eerie pictures. Perhaps he's a victim?

http://www.davidicke.com...
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
airmax1227
Posts: 13,240
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2013 12:14:33 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
I have no idea what the deal with this is, and I'm not going to take any guesses.

I just wanted to point out that this isn't something new. davidicke.com is apparently 2 years behind the Daily Mail:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk...
Debate.org Moderator
Rusty
Posts: 2,109
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2013 12:16:53 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
I need to put this guy in touch with whoever forwards my Grandma all of the conspiracy e-mails that she gets. This one is like 2 years old. Poor guy, needs better connections.
muzebreak
Posts: 2,781
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2013 12:31:13 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/11/2013 12:04:35 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
Look at the pictures of Obama's head, neck, and ear. What happened?

These are very eerie pictures. Perhaps he's a victim?

http://www.davidicke.com...

Surely you jest? You have two routes to go with this, one is that he willing had a surgery performed on him that the government is keeping a secret. This is quite possible, considering that the government kept Roosevelts paralasis secret. But I doubt they would let the scars show. They could easily have them covered. The second route is that there is a mass conspiracy, even against obama. In which case I ask that you forget I even talked to you.
"Every kid starts out as a natural-born scientist, and then we beat it out of them. A few trickle through the system with their wonder and enthusiasm for science intact." - Carl Sagan

This is the response of the defenders of Sparta to the Commander of the Roman Army: "If you are a god, you will not hurt those who have never injured you. If you are a man, advance - you will find men equal to yourself. And women.
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2013 12:36:25 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/11/2013 12:16:53 AM, Rusty wrote:
I need to put this guy in touch with whoever forwards my Grandma all of the conspiracy e-mails that she gets. This one is like 2 years old. Poor guy, needs better connections.

David Icke has bigger and better things to deal with. He does his own research writes his own books, that article was second hand information for the headlines segment of his webpage.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
muzebreak
Posts: 2,781
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2013 12:54:06 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/11/2013 12:36:25 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 2/11/2013 12:16:53 AM, Rusty wrote:
I need to put this guy in touch with whoever forwards my Grandma all of the conspiracy e-mails that she gets. This one is like 2 years old. Poor guy, needs better connections.

David Icke has bigger and better things to deal with. He does his own research writes his own books, that article was second hand information for the headlines segment of his webpage.

David Icke is either a fraud, or he has some untreated mental issues that should be dealt with.
"Every kid starts out as a natural-born scientist, and then we beat it out of them. A few trickle through the system with their wonder and enthusiasm for science intact." - Carl Sagan

This is the response of the defenders of Sparta to the Commander of the Roman Army: "If you are a god, you will not hurt those who have never injured you. If you are a man, advance - you will find men equal to yourself. And women.
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2013 1:12:00 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/11/2013 12:54:06 AM, muzebreak wrote:
David Icke is either a fraud, or he has some untreated mental issues that should be dealt with.

False dichotomy. Or he is a free thinker who has original thoughts, searches in waters not treaded, uses his mind for critical thought, philosophizing, and inquiry. Makes a living off of spreading a message of truth seeking and compassion, trying to break down all preconceived ideas, break down all belief systems, and to find out who you really are outside the social barriers and peer pressure.

You are the one with untreated mental issues for disparaging a contemporary luminary of the age.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Mirza
Posts: 16,992
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2013 1:14:56 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/11/2013 1:12:00 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
and to find out who you really are outside the social barriers and peer pressure.
Correct, he helped me find out that I'm destined to lead the NWO to its final goal. Good news I must say.
muzebreak
Posts: 2,781
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2013 1:48:18 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/11/2013 1:12:00 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 2/11/2013 12:54:06 AM, muzebreak wrote:
David Icke is either a fraud, or he has some untreated mental issues that should be dealt with.

False dichotomy. Or he is a free thinker who has original thoughts, searches in waters not treaded, uses his mind for critical thought, philosophizing, and inquiry. Makes a living off of spreading a message of truth seeking and compassion, trying to break down all preconceived ideas, break down all belief systems, and to find out who you really are outside the social barriers and peer pressure.

You are the one with untreated mental issues for disparaging a contemporary luminary of the age.

Nope, not a false dichotomy. He is a conspiracy nut. And that is indistuputable fact. There is no other word for someone who believes in reptilian athropomorphized beings. And so, my two options remain.
"Every kid starts out as a natural-born scientist, and then we beat it out of them. A few trickle through the system with their wonder and enthusiasm for science intact." - Carl Sagan

This is the response of the defenders of Sparta to the Commander of the Roman Army: "If you are a god, you will not hurt those who have never injured you. If you are a man, advance - you will find men equal to yourself. And women.
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2013 2:12:29 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/11/2013 1:48:18 AM, muzebreak wrote:
At 2/11/2013 1:12:00 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
False dichotomy. Or he is a free thinker who has original thoughts, searches in waters not treaded, uses his mind for critical thought, philosophizing, and inquiry. Makes a living off of spreading a message of truth seeking and compassion, trying to break down all preconceived ideas, break down all belief systems, and to find out who you really are outside the social barriers and peer pressure.

You are the one with untreated mental issues for disparaging a contemporary luminary of the age.

Nope, not a false dichotomy. He is a conspiracy nut.

You are an "idealist" and a "Communist." You are in fact the real nut here. You have one belief that is rejected by mainstream science and one belief that is debunked. Communism is a bigger fairy tale than Interdimensional Reptilians. I refused to be lectured about reality by a Communist.

And that is indistuputable fact.

False. You have not even begun to do the research that David Icke has. PhD's, archaeologists, and ancient sages across the world have all posited Reptilians on Earth. You're just a little Communist twerp with no knowledge, no credibility, no real clue about standards of determining truth or plausible ideas.

There is no other word for someone who believes in reptilian athropomorphized beings. And so, my two options remain.

You believe in idealism, "idealism asserts that reality, or reality as we can know it, is fundamentally mental, mentally constructed, or otherwise immaterial."

Really? And yet Reptilian manifestations is farfetched to you? Please.

David Icke is a proponent of the Holographic Theory of David Bohm. If this reality is a multi-dimensional, Multiverse that is holographic in nature, it is not at all far-fetched for Reptilian manifestations to appear in this reality. In fact, Michio Kaku, a mainstream scientist who hangs out with Stephen Hawking admitted that there could be dinosaurs in your living room and you wouldn't even know it. In fact, Dr. Michio Kaku explained reality word for word the way David Icke did 15 years prior. www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVWWQKU_-G0
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
muzebreak
Posts: 2,781
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2013 2:43:47 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/11/2013 2:12:29 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 2/11/2013 1:48:18 AM, muzebreak wrote:
At 2/11/2013 1:12:00 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
False dichotomy. Or he is a free thinker who has original thoughts, searches in waters not treaded, uses his mind for critical thought, philosophizing, and inquiry. Makes a living off of spreading a message of truth seeking and compassion, trying to break down all preconceived ideas, break down all belief systems, and to find out who you really are outside the social barriers and peer pressure.

You are the one with untreated mental issues for disparaging a contemporary luminary of the age.

Nope, not a false dichotomy. He is a conspiracy nut.

You are an "idealist" and a "Communist." You are in fact the real nut here. You have one belief that is rejected by mainstream science and one belief that is debunked. Communism is a bigger fairy tale than Interdimensional Reptilians. I refused to be lectured about reality by a Communist.

And that is indistuputable fact.

False. You have not even begun to do the research that David Icke has. PhD's, archaeologists, and ancient sages across the world have all posited Reptilians on Earth. You're just a little Communist twerp with no knowledge, no credibility, no real clue about standards of determining truth or plausible ideas.

There is no other word for someone who believes in reptilian athropomorphized beings. And so, my two options remain.

You believe in idealism, "idealism asserts that reality, or reality as we can know it, is fundamentally mental, mentally constructed, or otherwise immaterial."

Really? And yet Reptilian manifestations is farfetched to you? Please.

David Icke is a proponent of the Holographic Theory of David Bohm. If this reality is a multi-dimensional, Multiverse that is holographic in nature, it is not at all far-fetched for Reptilian manifestations to appear in this reality. In fact, Michio Kaku, a mainstream scientist who hangs out with Stephen Hawking admitted that there could be dinosaurs in your living room and you wouldn't even know it. In fact, Dr. Michio Kaku explained reality word for word the way David Icke did 15 years prior. www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVWWQKU_-G0

It's funny. You read my profile page and assume to know everything about me. Yes, my profile page least's me as an idealist and a communist. And you assume theres nothing more to it. Im just some kid who doesn't understand the real world. Well, first off, I would appreciate if you would stop throwing ad hominems at me. Secondly, It would behoove you to grasp the fact that a profile page on a debate website does not tell you everything about a person, or even necessarily anything.

Now, you claim that many people, academics and sages, have also postulated reptilians. This is nothing but a quaint attempt at an argument from authority. A simple logical fallacy.

As to your attack on my political, and what you think is philosophical ideals, you misunderstand completely. I am an idealist in a political sense, and a communist of a different sort then you are familiar with. But this is beside the point, and is nothing but a red herring/ad hominem attack.

Reptilian manifestations are much more farfectched then having a philosophically idealist view of the world, because atleast idealist views have some grounding in reality.

For such a conspiracy to be true, it would necessitate one of several scenarios. Let me list off a couple for you and give you a brief disection of their likelyhood.

First scenario. This race evolved.

Now lets say a race evolved that were like us, yet reptilian. Assuming this, either they seeded us here, or they came here from a distant planet after we already evolved. Assuming these things, then there is no possibly way they could be caught because their technology would be so advanced that they would be on the level of gods compared to us. And thats simply assuming they had the technology to travel from a far away planet. Not even going into the technology required to engineer a whole evolution scenario on a distant planet then waiting a few billion years for us to evolve. And there is still the question of why.

Heres another scenario. They are from another dimension. In which case, why the hell do you they care about us and our politics. And how could you possible explain such a possibility. By the way nice job trying to throw in Michio Kaku but what he was talking about with the invisible dinsoaur is completely different to what you are talking about. And nice job saying he "hangs out with stephen hawking". You sure do like your arguments from authority.

There is no believable premiss for their existence or purported actions.

The entire thing is absurd to its core, and there is no way to look at it as being anything less then idiotic.

David icke is either a madman or a fraud, and you have yet to provide evidence to the contrary. You have yet to refute my two options. And depending on how this conversation goes I might soon be calling you a madman or a fraud.
"Every kid starts out as a natural-born scientist, and then we beat it out of them. A few trickle through the system with their wonder and enthusiasm for science intact." - Carl Sagan

This is the response of the defenders of Sparta to the Commander of the Roman Army: "If you are a god, you will not hurt those who have never injured you. If you are a man, advance - you will find men equal to yourself. And women.
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2013 2:59:13 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
1. I'm not assuming entire things about you as an entire person, I merely commented on the beliefs you listed as yours.

2. Those aren't arguments from authority. I didn't say "PhDs and Michio Kaku said, therefore it's true." I was pointing out a contradiction in your claim. You claimed that David Icke was a nut, yet I named people who are highly respected, ones you wouldn't call a nut, and explained how they posit similar concepts as David Icke. So the point is, David Icke cannot be consider a nut if you think the "authoritative figures" are not nuts for their ideas when Icke's ideas come from respected sources.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2013 3:09:18 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/11/2013 2:43:47 AM, muzebreak wrote:
I would appreciate if you would stop throwing ad hominems at me.

The first ad hominem in this thread came from you thrown at Icke.

David icke is either a madman or a fraud

And there you go again.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Maikuru
Posts: 9,112
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2013 3:34:55 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
I mean, he obviously got a lobotomy, that's not even the question here. The question is how he managed to heal up and get back on his feet so quickly. That guy from One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest sure took his sweet time.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
muzebreak
Posts: 2,781
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2013 9:35:56 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/11/2013 2:59:13 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
1. I'm not assuming entire things about you as an entire person, I merely commented on the beliefs you listed as yours.

Yes, and seeing those beliefs on my profile page, you assumed you knew anything about me. And you assumed wrong. You have no idea who I am.


2. Those aren't arguments from authority. I didn't say "PhDs and Michio Kaku said, therefore it's true." I was pointing out a contradiction in your claim. You claimed that David Icke was a nut, yet I named people who are highly respected, ones you wouldn't call a nut, and explained how they posit similar concepts as David Icke. So the point is, David Icke cannot be consider a nut if you think the "authoritative figures" are not nuts for their ideas when Icke's ideas come from respected sources.

Just because you didn't make a blatent argument from authority, does not make it any less of one. My argument, for this entire time, has simply been that David Icke is either a madman or a fraud. I am not trying to get any other point across, I am not trying to argue against anything. I am simply arguing that David Icke is one of the two above things. Or maybe even both. But I find it funny that you claim you havent made an argument from authority, yet you make another one in the same paragraph when trying to clarify the point you were trying to make. You are trying to argue that because I consider some authrative figures who believe the same thing, to not be nuts, that therefore David Icke can't be a nut. A couple funny things about that.

A. You didn't list any authority figures besides Michio Kaku, and Stephen Hawking, and neither of them subscribe to be bull sh!t Icke is selling.

B. And even if you had listed characters like Einstein, And Feynman, And every single great mind for the last millenia, do you know what I would think? That every single one of them who believed it, was a nut.

I am not singling out David Icke because I have some vendetta against him. I just simply think that anyone who believes the garbage he tries to call fact, including himself, should see a psychologist.

I would say the same thing about anyone who believed it, no matter who they were. That is unless they could provide proof. But I seriously doubt that's possible.
"Every kid starts out as a natural-born scientist, and then we beat it out of them. A few trickle through the system with their wonder and enthusiasm for science intact." - Carl Sagan

This is the response of the defenders of Sparta to the Commander of the Roman Army: "If you are a god, you will not hurt those who have never injured you. If you are a man, advance - you will find men equal to yourself. And women.
muzebreak
Posts: 2,781
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2013 9:39:52 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/11/2013 3:09:18 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 2/11/2013 2:43:47 AM, muzebreak wrote:
I would appreciate if you would stop throwing ad hominems at me.

The first ad hominem in this thread came from you thrown at Icke.

David icke is either a madman or a fraud

And there you go again.

Not an ad hominem. My entire point that I am arguing for is that David Icke, is a fraud or a madman, therefore stating said point cannot be an Ad hominem.
But saying what essentially amounted to 'what is more likely, these stupid beliefs you hold, or this one that actually makes sense', is an ad hominem. You really need to brush up on your fallacies.
"Every kid starts out as a natural-born scientist, and then we beat it out of them. A few trickle through the system with their wonder and enthusiasm for science intact." - Carl Sagan

This is the response of the defenders of Sparta to the Commander of the Roman Army: "If you are a god, you will not hurt those who have never injured you. If you are a man, advance - you will find men equal to yourself. And women.
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2013 10:57:17 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/11/2013 9:35:56 AM, muzebreak wrote:
Yes, and seeing those beliefs on my profile page, you assumed you knew anything about me. And you assumed wrong.

I didn't make up anything about you. You said you're a Communist, I called you a Communist. I didn't say you have no job, no car, and no girlfriend. I'm only going based on what you've indicated to me.

You have no idea who I am.

You have no idea who David Icke is.

Just because you didn't make a blatent argument from authority, does not make it any less of one. My argument, for this entire time, has simply been that David Icke is either a madman or a fraud. I am not trying to get any other point across, I am not trying to argue against anything. I am simply arguing that David Icke is one of the two above things. Or maybe even both. But I find it funny that you claim you havent made an argument from authority, yet you make another one in the same paragraph when trying to clarify the point you were trying to make. You are trying to argue that because I consider some authrative figures who believe the same thing, to not be nuts, that therefore David Icke can't be a nut. A couple funny things about that.

A. You didn't list any authority figures

Dr. Arthur David Horn, PhD of Biological Anthropology from Yale University and Colorado State, wrote a book about Earth's extraterrestrial origins and Reptilians. David Icke cites this PhD in his book as a source for the Reptilian theory.

besides Michio Kaku, and Stephen Hawking, and neither of them subscribe to be bull sh!t Icke is selling.

I just showed you a video where Michio Kaku said word for word what David Icke said. And Icke wasn't copying Michio, Icke said it a decade prior.

B. And even if you had listed characters like Einstein, And Feynman, And every single great mind for the last millenia, do you know what I would think? That every single one of them who believed it, was a nut.

I am not singling out David Icke because I have some vendetta against him. I just simply think that anyone who believes the garbage he tries to call fact, including himself, should see a psychologist.

But he's no more of a nut than the scientists, archaeologists, philosophers, and experts that he cites. Which is my point.

You along with many other people single out David Icke as a wild nutter, but I'm pointing out that his views aren't worthy of being singled out as crazy.

How come you don't consider Christians to be frauds, madmen, or nutters when they believe in demonic entities, different realms, Holy Spirits, rising from the grave, virgin births, living in a whale, and exorcisms? And they believe all that simply because a book and their pastor told them so. At least David Icke is doing independent research and using critical thinking. Why do you think he was a guest speaker at Oxford University?

I would say the same thing about anyone who believed it, no matter who they were.

But that's sheer ignorance. You take a belief at face value and say "that's rubbish" without actually looking at the research.

"Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance."
-- Albert Einstein

That is unless they could provide proof. But I seriously doubt that's possible.

David Icke merely reports the evidence uncovered from his research. He doesn't tell people what to believe is true. He says here's the evidence, make of it what will.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
muzebreak
Posts: 2,781
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2013 11:04:02 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/11/2013 10:57:17 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 2/11/2013 9:35:56 AM, muzebreak wrote:
Yes, and seeing those beliefs on my profile page, you assumed you knew anything about me. And you assumed wrong.

I didn't make up anything about you. You said you're a Communist, I called you a Communist. I didn't say you have no job, no car, and no girlfriend. I'm only going based on what you've indicated to me.

You have no idea who I am.

You have no idea who David Icke is.

Just because you didn't make a blatent argument from authority, does not make it any less of one. My argument, for this entire time, has simply been that David Icke is either a madman or a fraud. I am not trying to get any other point across, I am not trying to argue against anything. I am simply arguing that David Icke is one of the two above things. Or maybe even both. But I find it funny that you claim you havent made an argument from authority, yet you make another one in the same paragraph when trying to clarify the point you were trying to make. You are trying to argue that because I consider some authrative figures who believe the same thing, to not be nuts, that therefore David Icke can't be a nut. A couple funny things about that.

A. You didn't list any authority figures

Dr. Arthur David Horn, PhD of Biological Anthropology from Yale University and Colorado State, wrote a book about Earth's extraterrestrial origins and Reptilians. David Icke cites this PhD in his book as a source for the Reptilian theory.

besides Michio Kaku, and Stephen Hawking, and neither of them subscribe to be bull sh!t Icke is selling.

I just showed you a video where Michio Kaku said word for word what David Icke said. And Icke wasn't copying Michio, Icke said it a decade prior.

B. And even if you had listed characters like Einstein, And Feynman, And every single great mind for the last millenia, do you know what I would think? That every single one of them who believed it, was a nut.

I am not singling out David Icke because I have some vendetta against him. I just simply think that anyone who believes the garbage he tries to call fact, including himself, should see a psychologist.

But he's no more of a nut than the scientists, archaeologists, philosophers, and experts that he cites. Which is my point.

And it is a point that I have already adressed.


You along with many other people single out David Icke as a wild nutter, but I'm pointing out that his views aren't worthy of being singled out as crazy.

Wow, I just said that that is exactly what I wasn't saying.


How come you don't consider Christians to be frauds, madmen, or nutters when they believe in demonic entities, different realms, Holy Spirits, rising from the grave, virgin births, living in a whale, and exorcisms? And they believe all that simply because a book and their pastor told them so. At least David Icke is doing independent research and using critical thinking. Why do you think he was a guest speaker at Oxford University?

I never said I don't. I, in fact, do believe exactly that.


I would say the same thing about anyone who believed it, no matter who they were.

But that's sheer ignorance. You take a belief at face value and say "that's rubbish" without actually looking at the research.

Strawman


"Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance."
-- Albert Einstein

That is unless they could provide proof. But I seriously doubt that's possible.

David Icke merely reports the evidence uncovered from his research. He doesn't tell people what to believe is true. He says here's the evidence, make of it what will.

I'm now done talking to you. You're either an idiot and a nutter, or a troll.
"Every kid starts out as a natural-born scientist, and then we beat it out of them. A few trickle through the system with their wonder and enthusiasm for science intact." - Carl Sagan

This is the response of the defenders of Sparta to the Commander of the Roman Army: "If you are a god, you will not hurt those who have never injured you. If you are a man, advance - you will find men equal to yourself. And women.
YYW
Posts: 36,282
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2013 12:23:12 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/11/2013 12:04:35 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
Look at the pictures of Obama's head, neck, and ear. What happened?

These are very eerie pictures. Perhaps he's a victim?

http://www.davidicke.com...

He was lobotomized and implanted with a mind-controling chip by a race of proto-humans genetically engineered a generation previous who are hell-bent on dominating and manipulating the human race. Didn't you know? I mean, it's not really a secret.

(For any of you wondering, I'm being highly facetious).
Tsar of DDO
Nidhogg
Posts: 503
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2013 5:18:37 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/11/2013 1:14:56 AM, Mirza wrote:
At 2/11/2013 1:12:00 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
and to find out who you really are outside the social barriers and peer pressure.
Correct, he helped me find out that I'm destined to lead the NWO to its final goal. Good news I must say.

Knew it!
Ridiculously Photogenic Debater

DDO's most mediocre member since at least a year ago
sadolite
Posts: 8,837
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2013 7:21:07 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
"Did Obama Get a Lobotomy?"

How would one tell if he did or didn't? I'm sorry, it had to be said.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%