Jump to topic:

State Of Union Address *

inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2013 3:26:17 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Greetings DDO. Presidents Obamas State Of Union speech is tonight. Of course you know this will air on all major news networks and outlets worldwide. Let me ask you this. What will be some of the issues he will speak on tonight.
I bet you will never guess. =)
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2013 3:33:30 PM
At 2/12/2013 3:26:17 PM, inferno wrote:
Greetings DDO. Presidents Obamas State Of Union speech is tonight. Of course you know this will air on all major news networks and outlets worldwide.

Rand Paul is going to smack down Obama and obliterate him in front of his throne.

Let me ask you this. What will be some of the issues he will speak on tonight. I bet you will never guess. =)

Obama will speak about destroying the middle class, shutting down 60% of our energy and power because he plans to bankrupt coal plants, raising more taxes while spending even more while not putting a dent in the debt, adding more countries to the list that we invade, justifying assassination of Americans with drone strikes, how much he wants to spy on us with smart meters, carbon taxing us for the earth, and how he wants to disarm the entire nation so he can turn over America entirely over to the globalists.

Sounds about right.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2013 4:10:33 PM
At 2/12/2013 3:33:30 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
Greetings DDO. Presidents Obamas State Of Union speech is tonight. Of course you know this will air on all major news networks and outlets worldwide.

Rand Paul is going to smack down Obama and obliterate him in front of his throne.

Let me ask you this. What will be some of the issues he will speak on tonight. I bet you will never guess. =)

Obama will speak about destroying the middle class, shutting down 60% of our energy and power because he plans to bankrupt coal plants, raising more taxes while spending even more while not putting a dent in the debt, adding more countries to the list that we invade, justifying assassination of Americans with drone strikes, how much he wants to spy on us with smart meters, carbon taxing us for the earth, and how he wants to disarm the entire nation so he can turn over America entirely over to the globalists.

Sounds about right.

Interesting. But this is not just Obamas doing. If you think that this is just a Right Left issue, or a one man army.........
Then you need to go back to kindergarten and start all over again.............
tmar19652
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2013 4:23:11 PM
At 2/12/2013 3:33:30 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:

Sounds about right.

Other than the smart meters part, I agree.
"Politics is supposed to be the second-oldest profession. I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first." -Ronald Reagan

"The notion of political correctness declares certain topics, certain ex<x>pressions even certain gestures off-limits. What began as a crusade for civility has soured into a cause of conflict and even censorship." -George H.W. Bush
malcolmxy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2013 8:49:53 PM
I think, for the 1st time in his presidency, Obama gave the big time State of the Union speech we all assumed he'd give from the get-go. Watching this thing, I found myself thinking, "well, damn...there's the guy I voted or in '08. Where the f*ck's he been for the last 4 years?"

Now we'll see if he can follow up on the proposals and get people excited enough about this stuff such that he can pressure congress to vote on it. This would be where still having Clinton in the cabinet would help. I know she was Sec of State, but the woman got a lot done in congress, and she could have helped grease the wheels.

oh well...
War is over, if you want it.

Meet Dr. Stupid and his assistants - http://www.debate.org...