Total Posts:42|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Anyone Want to Troll White Supremacists?

GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2013 12:12:10 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I would if Obama didn't sign the Cybersecurity Act the other day. Youre not allowed to troll, you might hurt the white supremacists feelings.

You should go there claiming to be an Asian supremacist and keep repeating to them how Asians on average have higher IQs than whites.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
ConservativeAmerican
Posts: 1,676
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2013 12:15:11 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/15/2013 12:12:10 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
I would if Obama didn't sign the Cybersecurity Act the other day. Youre not allowed to troll, you might hurt the white supremacists feelings.

You should go there claiming to be an Asian supremacist and keep repeating to them how Asians on average have higher IQs than whites.

Not a bad idea, I was also going to create an account and pretend to be one of them myself, act extremely ignorant, and see how long it takes for them to realize I am a troll. I will say idiotic things like "Jews secretly own the world via some unknown syndicate", and "All minorities bear the mark of cain and thereby are inferior", lol
Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2013 12:33:20 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
LOL Those are both hilarious ideas.

I'm seriously considering it.
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
ConservativeAmerican
Posts: 1,676
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2013 1:18:17 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/15/2013 12:38:08 PM, tulle wrote:
How would you post on there though :/ I tried responding to a thread once and my post never showed up.

Make an account, you have to make an account to post.
ConservativeAmerican
Posts: 1,676
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2013 1:26:23 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/15/2013 1:18:17 PM, ConservativeAmerican wrote:
At 2/15/2013 12:38:08 PM, tulle wrote:
How would you post on there though :/ I tried responding to a thread once and my post never showed up.

Make an account, you have to make an account to post.

My account name is, JewsAreEvil

lol
lewis20
Posts: 5,093
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2013 1:30:10 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I'd imagine they're quit accustomed to people trolling their forums, wouldn't you think?
"If you are a racist I will attack you with the north"- Abraham Lincoln

"Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material" - Leviticus 19 19

"War is a racket" - Smedley Butler
ConservativeAmerican
Posts: 1,676
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2013 1:39:41 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/15/2013 1:30:10 PM, lewis20 wrote:
I'd imagine they're quit accustomed to people trolling their forums, wouldn't you think?

I would imagine, someone has to do it. Otherwise they will start thinking people actually take them seriously. LOL
imabench
Posts: 21,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2013 1:56:11 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I thought the best way to troll white supremacists was to be black
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2013 2:03:11 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I think the best troll would be one that came to them and said they were not a white supremacist but came to learn about it. Then they say they have converted. Slowly gain their trust. Post just like them. Then slowly become even more radical than they are until they all agree that you're insane.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
ConservativeAmerican
Posts: 1,676
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2013 2:14:40 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/15/2013 2:03:11 PM, FREEDO wrote:
I think the best troll would be one that came to them and said they were not a white supremacist but came to learn about it. Then they say they have converted. Slowly gain their trust. Post just like them. Then slowly become even more radical than they are until they all agree that you're insane.

That would take a master troll. It would be awesome if someone did it though, LOL
ConservativeAmerican
Posts: 1,676
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2013 2:19:53 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/15/2013 1:56:11 PM, imabench wrote:
I thought the best way to troll white supremacists was to be black

That could work, if you pretended to be like, Nation of Islam or something, then started a flame war. lol
lewis20
Posts: 5,093
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2013 2:27:59 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Oh man, there's a dating advice thread.
"If you are a racist I will attack you with the north"- Abraham Lincoln

"Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material" - Leviticus 19 19

"War is a racket" - Smedley Butler
lewis20
Posts: 5,093
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2013 2:28:22 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
And also I'm probably on a list somewhere
"If you are a racist I will attack you with the north"- Abraham Lincoln

"Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material" - Leviticus 19 19

"War is a racket" - Smedley Butler
ConservativeAmerican
Posts: 1,676
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2013 2:31:02 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/15/2013 2:27:59 PM, lewis20 wrote:
Oh man, there's a dating advice thread.

Dating advice: Don't tell your girlfriend that you're a white supremacist or ever have visited this website.

lol
lewis20
Posts: 5,093
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2013 2:31:03 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
"This girl would be perfect except..."
'So 3 weeks ago a beautiful girl came by my work for some car parts. Immediately I identified her as a perfect match as far as ethnic makeup and looks. Long golden blonde hair to her butt, pretty blue/green eyes and very fair skin. One thing led to another and we have become close and are basically a couple without the label. She views the same views as we do here. She's pro white. She understands what is happening in our world and what's happening to our race and our white homelands. She even agrees with my views on WWII and Hitler. On top of all of this she is very intelligent, honest and caring. I couldn't ask for anything more. So we were talking about our heritage halfway into our courting and she told my she is German,French, Dutch, Scot and.....native american.

She has no physical resemblance whatsoever that I can tell. I've grown to like her quite a bit in this time but, in the back of my mind I keep thinking about her native DNA.'

Poor guy, just can't catch a break can he?
"If you are a racist I will attack you with the north"- Abraham Lincoln

"Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material" - Leviticus 19 19

"War is a racket" - Smedley Butler
lewis20
Posts: 5,093
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2013 2:32:38 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
"I might get alot of flack for this but personally id say screw it she sounds good enough . No one is perfect just think of how many southern Europeans who had bloodlines in Rome or Spain and have an unkown small amount of mix in them."
"If you are a racist I will attack you with the north"- Abraham Lincoln

"Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material" - Leviticus 19 19

"War is a racket" - Smedley Butler
lewis20
Posts: 5,093
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2013 2:33:54 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
"Remember, individual genes aren't randomized, chromosomes are. Foreign chromosomes can be reduced or entirely eliminated over generations. So, if it's less than 1/24th, you don't need to worry at all. "

I learn something new every day.
"If you are a racist I will attack you with the north"- Abraham Lincoln

"Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material" - Leviticus 19 19

"War is a racket" - Smedley Butler
tulle
Posts: 4,445
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2013 2:36:46 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/15/2013 1:18:17 PM, ConservativeAmerican wrote:
At 2/15/2013 12:38:08 PM, tulle wrote:
How would you post on there though :/ I tried responding to a thread once and my post never showed up.

Make an account, you have to make an account to post.

I did. They said it had to be reviewed. I guess it didn't pass, despite being respectful and not rude in any way :/
yang.
lewis20
Posts: 5,093
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2013 2:38:15 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Ten pages of this sht, It'd be like trying to troll a troll. An inflammatory remark would be "Get crazy, marry here without a DNA test proving she's white enough"
"If you are a racist I will attack you with the north"- Abraham Lincoln

"Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material" - Leviticus 19 19

"War is a racket" - Smedley Butler
ConservativeAmerican
Posts: 1,676
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2013 2:39:56 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/15/2013 2:31:03 PM, lewis20 wrote:
"This girl would be perfect except..."
'So 3 weeks ago a beautiful girl came by my work for some car parts. Immediately I identified her as a perfect match as far as ethnic makeup and looks. Long golden blonde hair to her butt, pretty blue/green eyes and very fair skin. One thing led to another and we have become close and are basically a couple without the label. She views the same views as we do here. She's pro white. She understands what is happening in our world and what's happening to our race and our white homelands. She even agrees with my views on WWII and Hitler. On top of all of this she is very intelligent, honest and caring. I couldn't ask for anything more. So we were talking about our heritage halfway into our courting and she told my she is German,French, Dutch, Scot and.....native american.

She has no physical resemblance whatsoever that I can tell. I've grown to like her quite a bit in this time but, in the back of my mind I keep thinking about her native DNA.'

Poor guy, just can't catch a break can he?

LOL
ConservativeAmerican
Posts: 1,676
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2013 2:41:16 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/15/2013 2:36:46 PM, tulle wrote:
At 2/15/2013 1:18:17 PM, ConservativeAmerican wrote:
At 2/15/2013 12:38:08 PM, tulle wrote:
How would you post on there though :/ I tried responding to a thread once and my post never showed up.

Make an account, you have to make an account to post.

I did. They said it had to be reviewed. I guess it didn't pass, despite being respectful and not rude in any way :/

They didn't review mine.
ConservativeAmerican
Posts: 1,676
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2013 2:42:34 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Tell me if this is good, I am going to say this:

I am going to say I am black, but want to be a white supremacist, because I realize whites are the superior beings and should just submit now. I will tell them that I will be a 2nd class citizen on their website and submit to them in all forms. LOL
thett3
Posts: 14,336
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2013 2:42:40 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
White power
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
lewis20
Posts: 5,093
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2013 2:46:43 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/15/2013 2:42:34 PM, ConservativeAmerican wrote:
Tell me if this is good, I am going to say this:

I am going to say I am black, but want to be a white supremacist, because I realize whites are the superior beings and should just submit now. I will tell them that I will be a 2nd class citizen on their website and submit to them in all forms. LOL
"If you are a racist I will attack you with the north"- Abraham Lincoln

"Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material" - Leviticus 19 19

"War is a racket" - Smedley Butler
ConservativeAmerican
Posts: 1,676
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2013 2:50:04 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/15/2013 2:46:43 PM, lewis20 wrote:
At 2/15/2013 2:42:34 PM, ConservativeAmerican wrote:
Tell me if this is good, I am going to say this:

I am going to say I am black, but want to be a white supremacist, because I realize whites are the superior beings and should just submit now. I will tell them that I will be a 2nd class citizen on their website and submit to them in all forms. LOL



Lol, that was great.
lewis20
Posts: 5,093
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2013 2:50:27 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Actually that wasn't it, I can't find the original skit.
"If you are a racist I will attack you with the north"- Abraham Lincoln

"Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material" - Leviticus 19 19

"War is a racket" - Smedley Butler