Jump to topic:

Liberal amendment to the Constitution

medic0506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2013 4:04:01 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Are you serious?? Please tell me this is an internet hoax.

"The Republicans are just trying to stand in the way, because the president is black. They even dared to question whether he was born in this country or not. I think all this demonstrates that the Constitution needs to be amended when it comes to the qualifications for being president.

Right now, it says that a person has to be 35 years old AND be a natural born citizen. Well, that is obviously unfair because there are a great many otherwise qualified people who cannot run for president because their mothers had to have a C-section. But because the Constitution was written a hundred years ago, nobody even THOUGHT of the discrimination that would result from a doctor having to deliver a baby in this unnatural way. Now, that we Democrats are in control of the government, that's just one more thing we should change in our drive to make life fair."

http://thediggerer.com...
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2013 4:06:52 PM
At 2/15/2013 4:04:01 PM, medic0506 wrote:

"The Republicans are just trying to stand in the way, because the president is black. They even dared to question whether he was born in this country or not. I think all this demonstrates that the Constitution needs to be amended when it comes to the qualifications for being president.

Right now, it says that a person has to be 35 years old AND be a natural born citizen. Well, that is obviously unfair because there are a great many otherwise qualified people who cannot run for president because their mothers had to have a C-section. But because the Constitution was written a hundred years ago, nobody even THOUGHT of the discrimination that would result from a doctor having to deliver a baby in this unnatural way. Now, that we Democrats are in control of the government, that's just one more thing we should change in our drive to make life fair."

Whoever wrote this article shouldnt be allowed to vote.....
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Enji
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2013 4:08:05 PM

If you have to ask... By the way, I hear The Onion is a great news source too :)
medic0506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2013 6:11:27 PM
At 2/15/2013 4:08:05 PM, Enji wrote:

If you have to ask... By the way, I hear The Onion is a great news source too :)

I no longer trust The Onion since they blatantly lied about the Planned Parenthood Abortionplex story. They reported it as being one facility, rather than the truth that Obamacare provides for the opening of an entire chain of abortionplex's, with one in each major city by 2050.

I guess there's no comparison to Fox and LRushbaugh for dependable reporting and commentary.
Enji
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2013 7:20:59 PM
At 2/15/2013 6:11:27 PM, medic0506 wrote:

I no longer trust The Onion since they blatantly lied about the Planned Parenthood Abortionplex story. They reported it as being one facility, rather than the truth that Obamacare provides for the opening of an entire chain of abortionplex's, with one in each major city by 2050.

I guess there's no comparison to Fox and LRushbaugh for dependable reporting and commentary.

Can't tell if...
medic0506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2013 11:54:07 PM
At 2/15/2013 7:20:59 PM, Enji wrote:

Can't tell if...

lol
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2013 11:54:53 PM
At 2/15/2013 11:54:07 PM, medic0506 wrote:
At 2/15/2013 7:20:59 PM, Enji wrote:

Can't tell if...

lol

medic!
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2013 1:14:30 AM
At 2/15/2013 4:06:52 PM, imabench wrote:

Whoever wrote this article shouldnt be allowed to vote.....

Most Americans should be actively discouraged from voting.
Tsar of DDO