Total Posts:55|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Women. You have men by the balls. No one can

GreatestIam
Posts: 1,723
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2013 12:35:04 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Women. You have men by the balls. No one can network like you; yet you do not squeeze. Why do you not and take over the world and solve man"s woes?

Man has shown that he is not up to the task.

No one can network like women, and you control the spending/poverty/war. Men are in the street with guns and kill each other for your pleasure. You can stop it all. Why do you not do so?

You control the shape of our socio economic demographic pyramid. It just so happens that it is the perfect shape for adjustments/wealth redistribution; as the shape of our pyramid allows you to see all the levels except those beneath and they are few. It looks like a top. In real world terms; our top is wobbling rather precariously. You can stabilize it and in doing so make us all more prosperous.

I am told that the rich have been getting richer and the poor poorer for a number of years now. I also hear numbers like 2 % of military budgets would solve the poverty and starvation problems. The poor and middle of our economy can be helped without hurting the rich if redistribution is done at this point in time.

What this speaker says of Africa you must do; regardless of your country, ---- if women are to save man from himself. Show your love ladies or miss a prime opportunity to retake your place of equality within our societies. It is all in your hands. Squeeze. It will be tough love but many men are in your court. Your force and theirs cannot be stopped by the more chauvinistic minority of men, --- once women start moving.

https://www.youtube.com...

It need not take generations. You and mankind can have what it will have in the future; if you network as only you can. Put corrupt man in his place and take your rightful place now.

Open your third eye or condemn your sisters, daughters and yourself to more years of pain as man"s subjugated bitch.

https://www.youtube.com...

I apologise in advance for the language but people today notice nothing that is not startling and I wish to startle you women out of your lethargy and mental doldrums.

Do you understand that you have the power of change, peace and prosperity in your hands?

Why are you not networking and doing your duty to society by taking your rightful place of leadership and equality?

Regards
DL
Heineken
Posts: 1,230
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2013 2:32:22 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Female world leaders? No thanks.

I don't trust anything that bleeds for a week and doesn't die.
Vidi, vici, veni.
(I saw, I conquered, I came.)
Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2013 2:37:27 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Oh sh!t! I'll get right on that. I haven't been listening to enough Beyonce lately, I guess. Girl Power.
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2013 2:39:01 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Men. You think you freak this like we do. You don't.
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
MichaelGonzales
Posts: 211
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2013 2:55:51 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/18/2013 2:37:27 PM, Oryus wrote:
Oh sh!t! I'll get right on that. I haven't been listening to enough Beyonce lately, I guess. Girl Power.

>:D
Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2013 3:12:46 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/18/2013 2:55:51 PM, MichaelGonzales wrote:
At 2/18/2013 2:37:27 PM, Oryus wrote:
Oh sh!t! I'll get right on that. I haven't been listening to enough Beyonce lately, I guess. Girl Power.

>:D

yeeeah...... someone doesn't get sarcasm, perhaps?

Anyway, the guy in the video is nitpicking. That isn't even what Beyonce is trying to say. She's saying that women run the world through their womanly wiles and have the power to bear children and then "get back to bidness." In that they have the power to get what they want and then some, have the power to create new humans, and then men will do whatever women tell them to do because women know how to "freak this."

Apparently, according to GIA, there is a big imaginary ballsack that women have a hold of which they can use to direct the world in any way they choose. Men will do whatever women want them to do. And women run the economy. All of this has a grain of truth to it. But to take that grain and from it say, "why are you women doing nothing when you have the ultimate power? Fix it." Well, that's just a tad bit dumb.

Beyonce: "My persuasion can build a nation
Endless power, our love we can devour
You'll do anything for me. Who run the world? Girls"

GreatestIam: "Men are in the street with guns and kill each other for your pleasure. You can stop it all. Why do you not do so?"

"Do you understand that you have the power of change, peace and prosperity in your hands? Why are you not networking and doing your duty to society by taking your rightful place of leadership and equality?"

And to answer your question GreatestIam, it's because we are complacent, lazy, self-centered Americans just like anybody else. We work hard, then we come home and work even more. Plus Top Chef is on tonight. In short, ain't nobody got time for that.
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
MichaelGonzales
Posts: 211
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2013 3:15:10 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/18/2013 3:12:46 PM, Oryus wrote:
At 2/18/2013 2:55:51 PM, MichaelGonzales wrote:
At 2/18/2013 2:37:27 PM, Oryus wrote:
Oh sh!t! I'll get right on that. I haven't been listening to enough Beyonce lately, I guess. Girl Power.

>:D

yeeeah...... someone doesn't get sarcasm, perhaps?

Anyway, the guy in the video is nitpicking.

I wasn't inciting an actual discussion. I was making a joke. :(
Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2013 3:44:38 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/18/2013 3:15:10 PM, MichaelGonzales wrote:
At 2/18/2013 3:12:46 PM, Oryus wrote:
At 2/18/2013 2:55:51 PM, MichaelGonzales wrote:
At 2/18/2013 2:37:27 PM, Oryus wrote:
Oh sh!t! I'll get right on that. I haven't been listening to enough Beyonce lately, I guess. Girl Power.

>:D

yeeeah...... someone doesn't get sarcasm, perhaps?

Anyway, the guy in the video is nitpicking.

I wasn't inciting an actual discussion. I was making a joke. :(

I know you were. That's ok. At some point I was going to explain the parallels between the song and GreatestIam's OP anyway. Might as well do it when someone implies I actually enjoy the song :P
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2013 3:45:09 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I think the dude is totally wrong about the beat though. That's pretty much the redeeming factor of the song. :)
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
TolerantSpirit
Posts: 37
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2013 3:50:43 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Erm... Oestrogen makes one crave submission and testosterone crave control.

Hormones>logic in determining one's actions.

simple.

end of discussion.

male power ftw.

women with high testosterone ftw also.
Think before you talk.
TolerantSpirit
Posts: 37
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2013 3:51:17 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/18/2013 3:50:43 PM, TolerantSpirit wrote:
Erm... Oestrogen makes one crave submission and testosterone crave control.

Hormones>logic in determining one's actions.

simple.

end of discussion.

male power ftw.

women with high testosterone ftw also.

In fields of art however... women ftw.
Think before you talk.
MichaelGonzales
Posts: 211
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2013 3:55:16 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/18/2013 3:45:09 PM, Oryus wrote:
I think the dude is totally wrong about the beat though. That's pretty much the redeeming factor of the song. :)

XD

If you say so. :3

*musician*
Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2013 3:57:28 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/18/2013 3:55:16 PM, MichaelGonzales wrote:
At 2/18/2013 3:45:09 PM, Oryus wrote:
I think the dude is totally wrong about the beat though. That's pretty much the redeeming factor of the song. :)

XD

If you say so. :3

*musician*

haha hey, it just means it's the best of what's available. :P
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2013 4:12:19 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/18/2013 4:00:03 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
I miss the epic Ory/Licky rap battles of yesteryore.

haha Those were good times. I miss LDF....
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,300
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2013 4:13:20 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/18/2013 4:12:19 PM, Oryus wrote:
At 2/18/2013 4:00:03 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
I miss the epic Ory/Licky rap battles of yesteryore.

haha Those were good times. I miss LDF....

Yeah, a debate you could bob your head to.
Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2013 4:38:26 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/18/2013 4:13:20 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 2/18/2013 4:12:19 PM, Oryus wrote:
At 2/18/2013 4:00:03 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
I miss the epic Ory/Licky rap battles of yesteryore.

haha Those were good times. I miss LDF....

Yeah, a debate you could bob your head to.

I'll probably have another one at some point... but won't have as cool of an opponent :/
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2013 5:45:00 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/18/2013 1:41:35 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
Blame this chick and her sympathizers for ending the 2nd Feminist Movement(the last real movement.)

http://en.wikipedia.org...

Booo...bad bird!!!
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,300
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2013 6:05:44 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/18/2013 5:45:00 PM, medic0506 wrote:
At 2/18/2013 1:41:35 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
Blame this chick and her sympathizers for ending the 2nd Feminist Movement(the last real movement.)

http://en.wikipedia.org...

Booo...bad bird!!!

Hay, are you going to blame women like Schlafly for holding onto their precious benefits as a traditional woman? That's what killed the ERA right dead in annals of history.....female selfishness.
GreatestIam
Posts: 1,723
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2013 11:20:41 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/18/2013 3:12:46 PM, Oryus wrote:
At 2/18/2013 2:55:51 PM, MichaelGonzales wrote:
At 2/18/2013 2:37:27 PM, Oryus wrote:
Oh sh!t! I'll get right on that. I haven't been listening to enough Beyonce lately, I guess. Girl Power.

>:D

yeeeah...... someone doesn't get sarcasm, perhaps?

Anyway, the guy in the video is nitpicking. That isn't even what Beyonce is trying to say. She's saying that women run the world through their womanly wiles and have the power to bear children and then "get back to bidness." In that they have the power to get what they want and then some, have the power to create new humans, and then men will do whatever women tell them to do because women know how to "freak this."

Apparently, according to GIA, there is a big imaginary ballsack that women have a hold of which they can use to direct the world in any way they choose. Men will do whatever women want them to do. And women run the economy. All of this has a grain of truth to it. But to take that grain and from it say, "why are you women doing nothing when you have the ultimate power? Fix it." Well, that's just a tad bit dumb.

Beyonce: "My persuasion can build a nation
Endless power, our love we can devour
You'll do anything for me. Who run the world? Girls"

GreatestIam: "Men are in the street with guns and kill each other for your pleasure. You can stop it all. Why do you not do so?"

"Do you understand that you have the power of change, peace and prosperity in your hands? Why are you not networking and doing your duty to society by taking your rightful place of leadership and equality?"

And to answer your question GreatestIam, it's because we are complacent, lazy, self-centered Americans just like anybody else. We work hard, then we come home and work even more. Plus Top Chef is on tonight. In short, ain't nobody got time for that.

Exactly my point. You"re working your butt off. Which rather cancels out your disingenuous denigration of the average American? Take a bow.

Regards
DL
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2013 11:55:43 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Of course, the OP fails to take into account that in order for woman to "take control" of men, they would have to have the no rape, don't hit woman mentality of our culture. That historically has not been the case, and if woman decided, for whatever reason, to not have kids and stuff....I feel like it would end badly.....
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2013 1:32:02 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/21/2013 11:20:41 AM, GreatestIam wrote:
At 2/18/2013 3:12:46 PM, Oryus wrote:
At 2/18/2013 2:55:51 PM, MichaelGonzales wrote:
At 2/18/2013 2:37:27 PM, Oryus wrote:
Oh sh!t! I'll get right on that. I haven't been listening to enough Beyonce lately, I guess. Girl Power.

>:D

yeeeah...... someone doesn't get sarcasm, perhaps?

Anyway, the guy in the video is nitpicking. That isn't even what Beyonce is trying to say. She's saying that women run the world through their womanly wiles and have the power to bear children and then "get back to bidness." In that they have the power to get what they want and then some, have the power to create new humans, and then men will do whatever women tell them to do because women know how to "freak this."

Apparently, according to GIA, there is a big imaginary ballsack that women have a hold of which they can use to direct the world in any way they choose. Men will do whatever women want them to do. And women run the economy. All of this has a grain of truth to it. But to take that grain and from it say, "why are you women doing nothing when you have the ultimate power? Fix it." Well, that's just a tad bit dumb.

Beyonce: "My persuasion can build a nation
Endless power, our love we can devour
You'll do anything for me. Who run the world? Girls"

GreatestIam: "Men are in the street with guns and kill each other for your pleasure. You can stop it all. Why do you not do so?"

"Do you understand that you have the power of change, peace and prosperity in your hands? Why are you not networking and doing your duty to society by taking your rightful place of leadership and equality?"

And to answer your question GreatestIam, it's because we are complacent, lazy, self-centered Americans just like anybody else. We work hard, then we come home and work even more. Plus Top Chef is on tonight. In short, ain't nobody got time for that.

Exactly my point. You"re working your butt off. Which rather cancels out your disingenuous denigration of the average American? Take a bow.

Regards
DL

No not at all actually. You can work hard for your own personal ends and be complacent regarding the status quo. When you're working to stay afloat in your own life, you don't have time for what you're asking of women, i.e. change the status quo, end the wars, and maintain ball-grabbing or whatever it is you were saying. So I'm not even sure what you're trying to say here. Cop out.
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
Agent_Orange
Posts: 2,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2013 6:28:47 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/18/2013 2:32:22 PM, Heineken wrote:
Female world leaders? No thanks.

I don't trust anything that bleeds for a week and doesn't die.

F*ck that. Thats exactly what we need. That's pure strength. You start bleeding from your nutsack and see how fast your b1tch @ss dies.
#BlackLivesMatter
Kinesis
Posts: 3,667
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2013 6:40:18 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/21/2013 6:28:47 PM, Agent_Orange wrote:
At 2/18/2013 2:32:22 PM, Heineken wrote:
Female world leaders? No thanks.

I don't trust anything that bleeds for a week and doesn't die.

F*ck that. Thats exactly what we need. That's pure strength. You start bleeding from your nutsack and see how fast your b1tch @ss dies.

I've always thought praising men for having giant balls was a mistake. Those things are a massive weakness in a fight. Vaginas, on the other hand, can take a real beating.

I've also thought being gay was actually pretty manly. Straight guys have all their soft cushy boobs and vaginas. Gay men fvck each other up the arse. It's not even supposed to go there, but do gay guys give a sh!t?
blackhawk1331
Posts: 4,932
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2013 6:47:01 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/18/2013 4:12:19 PM, Oryus wrote:
At 2/18/2013 4:00:03 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
I miss the epic Ory/Licky rap battles of yesteryore.

haha Those were good times. I miss LDF....

Is she ever coming back?
Because you said it was a waste, numb nuts. - Drafter

So fvck you. :) - TV

Use prima facie correctly or not at all. - Noumena
Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2013 7:24:46 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/21/2013 6:47:01 PM, blackhawk1331 wrote:
At 2/18/2013 4:12:19 PM, Oryus wrote:
At 2/18/2013 4:00:03 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
I miss the epic Ory/Licky rap battles of yesteryore.

haha Those were good times. I miss LDF....

Is she ever coming back?

No word as far as I know. I'd wager a no.
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2013 7:26:43 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/21/2013 6:28:47 PM, Agent_Orange wrote:
At 2/18/2013 2:32:22 PM, Heineken wrote:
Female world leaders? No thanks.

I don't trust anything that bleeds for a week and doesn't die.

F*ck that. Thats exactly what we need. That's pure strength. You start bleeding from your nutsack and see how fast your b1tch @ss dies.

And I don't even get woozy or anything.

Bam.
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
blackhawk1331
Posts: 4,932
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2013 7:38:12 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/21/2013 7:24:46 PM, Oryus wrote:
At 2/21/2013 6:47:01 PM, blackhawk1331 wrote:
At 2/18/2013 4:12:19 PM, Oryus wrote:
At 2/18/2013 4:00:03 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
I miss the epic Ory/Licky rap battles of yesteryore.

haha Those were good times. I miss LDF....

Is she ever coming back?

No word as far as I know. I'd wager a no.

D: She better! I've got an earful for her if she does.
Because you said it was a waste, numb nuts. - Drafter

So fvck you. :) - TV

Use prima facie correctly or not at all. - Noumena
GreatestIam
Posts: 1,723
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2013 2:35:05 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/18/2013 1:41:35 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
Blame this chick and her sympathizers for ending the 2nd Feminist Movement(the last real movement.)

http://en.wikipedia.org...

Thumbs down for her.

Regards
DL