Total Posts:6|Showing Posts:1-6
Jump to topic:

Anarcho-Mutualist Thinkers

FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2013 9:07:15 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Who are a few people, besides Joseph Pierre Proudhon, who are well known Anarcho-Mutalists? Especially those living today.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2013 12:13:59 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/22/2013 9:12:56 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
https://en.wikipedia.org...

Thanks.

Just remembered Julian Assange is one too. Not by name, but he said something about favoring the market but not one that resembles what we currently think of today as one. Or something like that.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
Noumena
Posts: 6,047
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2013 11:24:40 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Center for a stateless society is a great way to get inside the current neo-mutualism worldview. And like Royal pointed out, Carson is a good mutualism thinker who's currently active. In fact is say he's the best thinker on the subject around. If I'm not mistaken I think Brad Spangler is a mutualism too. Or he could be an Agorist but I don't see too big of a difference anyways.
: At 5/13/2014 7:05:20 PM, Crescendo wrote:
: The difference is that the gay movement is currently pushing their will on Churches, as shown in the link to gay marriage in Denmark. Meanwhile, the Inquisition ended several centuries ago.
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2013 1:30:25 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/23/2013 11:24:40 PM, Noumena wrote:
Center for a stateless society is a great way to get inside the current neo-mutualism worldview. And like Royal pointed out, Carson is a good mutualism thinker who's currently active. In fact is say he's the best thinker on the subject around. If I'm not mistaken I think Brad Spangler is a mutualism too. Or he could be an Agorist but I don't see too big of a difference anyways.

I'm friends with him on Facebook. Didn't realize he had any notoriety. And I thought he was a commie.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
Noumena
Posts: 6,047
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2013 7:06:40 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/25/2013 1:30:25 AM, FREEDO wrote:
At 2/23/2013 11:24:40 PM, Noumena wrote:
Center for a stateless society is a great way to get inside the current neo-mutualism worldview. And like Royal pointed out, Carson is a good mutualism thinker who's currently active. In fact is say he's the best thinker on the subject around. If I'm not mistaken I think Brad Spangler is a mutualism too. Or he could be an Agorist but I don't see too big of a difference anyways.

I'm friends with him on Facebook. Didn't realize he had any notoriety. And I thought he was a commie.

He writes for c4ss sometimes and was just a name that came up in my head. There aren't that many writers who identify as mutualists right now besides Carson. I'd recommend looking at the left Rothbardians as they're pretty close (e.g. Gary Chartier, Roderick Long, Sheldon Richman, Sam Konkin [deeeeeeaaaaaaaad] et al).
: At 5/13/2014 7:05:20 PM, Crescendo wrote:
: The difference is that the gay movement is currently pushing their will on Churches, as shown in the link to gay marriage in Denmark. Meanwhile, the Inquisition ended several centuries ago.