Jump to topic:

Obamastan

Wallstreetatheist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2013 1:10:35 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
More than five hundred men marched through the capital of Afghanistan's restive Wardak province on Tuesday in an outburst of anger against U.S. special forces accused of overseeing torture and killings in the area.

Shouting "Death to America", "Death to Obama" and "Death to special forces", the protesters called for the immediate withdrawal of the American soldiers and threatened to join the Taliban if their demand was not met.
http://www.reuters.com...

When will the occupation end?
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.
charleslb
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2013 2:01:02 AM
At 2/27/2013 1:10:35 AM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
More than five hundred men marched through the capital of Afghanistan's restive Wardak province on Tuesday in an outburst of anger against U.S. special forces accused of overseeing torture and killings in the area.

Shouting "Death to America", "Death to Obama" and "Death to special forces", the protesters called for the immediate withdrawal of the American soldiers and threatened to join the Taliban if their demand was not met.

Yes, Obama is a moral criminal for not ending the occupation on the very first day of his presidential tenure. He and Dubya should jolly well be sharing a prison cell. Hmm, do you think they'd wind up engaged in a facultatively homosexual relationship? My money would be on Dubya becoming Obama's b*tch.
Yo, all of my subliterate conservative criticasters who find perusing and processing the sesquipedalian verbiage of my posts to be such a bothersome brain-taxing chore, I have a new nickname for you. Henceforth you shall be known as Pooh Bears. No, not for the obvious apt reasons, i.e., not because you're full of pooh, and not because of your ursine irritability. Rather, you put me in mind of an A.A. Milne quote, "I am a Bear of Very Little Brain, and long words bother me". Love ya, Pooh Bears.
lewis20
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2013 2:10:56 AM
Obama is going to fix Afghanistan, make it no longer the graveyard of empires. Or we are still fvcking around there for some other reason.
"If you are a racist I will attack you with the north"- Abraham Lincoln

"Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material" - Leviticus 19 19

"War is a racket" - Smedley Butler
malcolmxy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2013 2:13:44 AM
At 2/27/2013 2:10:56 AM, lewis20 wrote:
Obama is going to fix Afghanistan, make it no longer the graveyard of empires. Or we are still fvcking around there for some other reason.

Oil for India so they can stop the rolling brownouts and take more of our jobs...duh.
War is over, if you want it.

Meet Dr. Stupid and his assistants - http://www.debate.org...
lewis20
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2013 2:19:36 AM
At 2/27/2013 2:01:02 AM, charleslb wrote:

Yes, Obama is a moral criminal for not ending the occupation on the very first day of his presidential tenure. He and Dubya should jolly well be sharing a prison cell. Hmm, do you think they'd wind up engaged in a facultatively homosexual relationship? My money would be on Dubya becoming Obama's b*tch.

Is that based on a psychiatric analysis of bush's recently revealed artwork?

charleslb
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2013 4:56:19 PM
At 2/27/2013 2:19:36 AM, lewis20 wrote:

It's based merely on Bush seeming like more of the prison b*tch type to me.
Yo, all of my subliterate conservative criticasters who find perusing and processing the sesquipedalian verbiage of my posts to be such a bothersome brain-taxing chore, I have a new nickname for you. Henceforth you shall be known as Pooh Bears. No, not for the obvious apt reasons, i.e., not because you're full of pooh, and not because of your ursine irritability. Rather, you put me in mind of an A.A. Milne quote, "I am a Bear of Very Little Brain, and long words bother me". Love ya, Pooh Bears.
lewis20
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2013 4:58:36 PM
At 2/27/2013 4:56:19 PM, charleslb wrote:

Not very elegant

charleslb
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2013 6:07:57 PM
At 2/27/2013 4:58:36 PM, lewis20 wrote:
At 2/27/2013 4:56:19 PM, charleslb wrote:

Not very elegant

That's okay, I wasn't really going for elegant.
1Percenter
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2013 7:15:15 PM

"500 Afghani civilians protesting alleged killings... quick, WITHDRAW ALL FORCES!"

I am soooo glad you aren't anywhere in the chain of command in our military.
charleslb
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2013 7:37:10 PM
At 2/27/2013 7:15:15 PM, 1Percenter wrote:

"500 Afghani civilians protesting alleged killings... quick, WITHDRAW ALL FORCES!"

I am soooo glad you aren't anywhere in the chain of command in our military.

Oh yes, we certainly wouldn't want anyone in our imperialistic armed forces who's a nervous nelly about about maintaining an immoral occupation.
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2013 7:53:30 PM
500 people isn't that much.....
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
charleslb
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2013 7:57:27 PM
At 2/27/2013 7:53:30 PM, OberHerr wrote:
500 people isn't that much.....

Yo, OberHerr, perhaps you might at least find one of the videos amusing, http://www.debate.org...
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2013 7:59:19 PM

Shouting "Death to America", "Death to Obama" and "Death to special forces" probably isn't the best way to get them to leave.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
RoyLatham
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2013 4:58:20 PM
Getting 500 protestors shouting "Death to America" is not a challenge in places like Berkeley, California. Afghanistan, of course, is more civilized and less radical than Berkeley, so the percentage turnout is a lot less.
ConservativeAmerican
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2013 5:02:50 PM
At 3/1/2013 4:58:20 PM, RoyLatham wrote:
Getting 500 protestors shouting "Death to America" is not a challenge in places like Berkeley, California. Afghanistan, of course, is more civilized and less radical than Berkeley, so the percentage turnout is a lot less.

+1, LOL