Jump to topic:

Israel and it's Existence

ConservativeAmerican
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2013 7:38:17 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
I am tired of the HAMAS and Terrorist apologists on here that stand behind the aforementioned groups over Israel.

I would like these terrorist apologists to nominate their best apologist to debate me in the debate that will end all debates on the existence of Israel.
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2013 7:42:31 AM
LOL. So, the "government" that utilizes its international connections (US) to dominate another group's home, steal their water, burn their food supplies, bomb them, and torture them while simultaneously sterilizing its own people and expelling non-white members of its population is the good regime, but the group that tries to defend itself is a terrorist group? Are you a terrorist if you shoot an intruder in your home, or is the intruder the terrorist for using violence to enter your home?
ConservativeAmerican
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2013 7:45:27 AM
At 3/5/2013 7:42:31 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
LOL. So, the "government" that utilizes its international connections (US) to dominate another group's home, steal their water, burn their food supplies, bomb them, and torture them while simultaneously sterilizing its own people and expelling non-white members of its population is the good regime, but the group that tries to defend itself is a terrorist group? Are you a terrorist if you shoot an intruder in your home, or is the intruder the terrorist for using violence to enter your home?

Save it for the debate sweetie pie.

I'm guessing it will either be yourself or Charles that debates me on Israel. The other one can debate me on the validity of the Hegemonic Stability Theory.
ConservativeAmerican
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2013 7:46:31 AM
At 3/5/2013 7:43:06 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
Note that I don't support violence against Israelis. I think they need to be tried as criminals in the ICC.

Yes, the millions of Israelis should be tried as criminals because they decided to live in a certain place. You're starting to sound a lot like the nice man with the ravishing mustache who led Nazi Germany.
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2013 7:49:10 AM
At 3/5/2013 7:46:31 AM, ConservativeAmerican wrote:
Note that I don't support violence against Israelis. I think they need to be tried as criminals in the ICC.

Yes, the millions of Israelis should be tried as criminals because they decided to live in a certain place. You're starting to sound a lot like the nice man with the ravishing mustache who led Nazi Germany.

Anybody who knowingly lives on stolen property is a criminal.
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2013 7:50:31 AM
If the Mafia steals your computer and gives it to me, and I know it was stolen from you, I am participating in the crime if I do not return it. So yes, they should be tried for living on Palestinian land. They are also funding, participating in, and supporting terrorist activities against Palestinians and thus ought to be tried for crimes against humanity.
ConservativeAmerican
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2013 7:50:39 AM
At 3/5/2013 7:49:10 AM, royalpaladin wrote:

In that case if you live anywhere outside of the thirteen colonies, you are a criminal (most of America).
ConservativeAmerican
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2013 7:51:24 AM
At 3/5/2013 7:50:31 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
If the Mafia steals your computer and gives it to me, and I know it was stolen from you, I am participating in the crime if I do not return it. So yes, they should be tried for living on Palestinian land. They are also funding, participating in, and supporting terrorist activities against Palestinians and thus ought to be tried for crimes against humanity.

What are we going to do, jail millions of people?

Also, what if they were displaced there by the Europeans?
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2013 7:51:58 AM
At 3/5/2013 7:50:39 AM, ConservativeAmerican wrote:

In that case if you live anywhere outside of the thirteen colonies, you are a criminal (most of America).

I'm glad you're starting to catch on. The thirteen colonies were stolen property as well. Any property obtained through violence and theft was stolen.
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2013 7:54:27 AM
At 3/5/2013 7:51:24 AM, ConservativeAmerican wrote:

Yes. We not already jail millions of people, but the magnitude of the number of participants does not excuse them from being culpable for their actions.
Oh, wonderful, so if someone steals my home someday, I'll know that I can steal your home and you won't have a problem with it.

How about we return the land and property that was stolen from them by Europe?

They weren't displaced there, by the way. They willingly left Europe for Israel.
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2013 7:56:51 AM
At 3/5/2013 7:54:27 AM, royalpaladin wrote:

Yes. We not only already jail millions of people, so it isn't much of a stretch to jail a few more, but the magnitude of the number of participants also does not excuse them from being culpable for their actions.
Oh, wonderful, so if someone steals my home someday, I'll know that I can steal your home and you won't have a problem with it.

They weren't displaced there, by the way. They willingly left Europe for Israel.
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2013 7:59:06 AM
I will only debate you if people who have a vested interest in Israel's existence will not be permitted to vote on the debate.
RyuuKyuzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2013 8:16:31 AM

: : What are we going to do, jail millions of people?

Yes.
We not already jail millions of people, but the magnitude of the number of participants does not excuse them from being culpable for their actions.

Wow...

There are 10 millions people in prison on Earth right now. The population of Israel is about 8 million. You're talking about nearly doubling the amount of prisoners on Earth. Actually, by that logic every white person in the Americas should be imprisoned, so you want to imprison hundreds of millions of people?

I'm impressed at how little pragmatism means to you. Also, sig'd.
If you're reading this, you're awesome and you should feel awesome.
RyuuKyuzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2013 8:20:18 AM
At 3/5/2013 7:59:06 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
I will only debate you if people who have a vested interest in Israel's existence will not be permitted to vote on the debate.

I agree with your position, but I disagree with your arguments, so I guess that balances me out and makes me an impartial voter, eh?
RyuuKyuzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2013 8:30:44 AM

In Hitler's defense, he only managed to knock off 6 million Jews, if that. royal wants to imprison 7.8 million Jews -- so I guess that makes her 28% (or so) worse for the Jews than Hitler...
Pennington
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2013 9:20:53 AM

Anybody who knowingly lives on stolen property is a criminal.:

Show they stole it or it was stolen.
DDO Debate Champion Forum
http://www.debate.org...
Pennington
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2013 9:26:02 AM
At 3/5/2013 7:51:58 AM, royalpaladin wrote:

I'm glad you're starting to catch on. The thirteen colonies were stolen property as well. Any property obtained through violence and theft was stolen.:

You haven't caught on...By violence Israel was took from the Jews and by your own admission they were taking back what was theirs to begin with.
DDO Debate Champion Forum
MichaelGonzales
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2013 9:38:10 AM
At 3/5/2013 7:42:31 AM, royalpaladin wrote:

Pretty much this.
suttichart.denpruektham
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2013 10:15:46 AM

I'm glad you're starting to catch on. The thirteen colonies were stolen property as well. Any property obtained through violence and theft was stolen.

You know what? Not all of the land in Israel are a stolen property. Many Jew lived there since the Roman time, many more properly brought it from Ottoman Sultan. And if you think that this is not solid enough because the land of Israel belong to Palestinian because of their nationalistic right, it was belong to Jew at the very beginning. It was stolen by the Roman who had became Greek Byzantium. The Arab , as robber and raper they were, had stole it from the Greek and settle there ever since.

With your logic, it was the Arab Muslim who are criminal here, they are the one who took those land with violence without legal basic as most of the European nation on earth. The Jew was the rightful owner of those property (and somebody still are, remember many did not live, many simply buy it back).

So arrest the Arab, imprison them in their land, guard them with checkpoint and satellite, contained them with arm. They are staving? they will starve again, until they learned the meaning of the law. That is exactly what Israel government is doing.

I hope that reveal how wrong your logic is.
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2013 1:05:54 PM
Royal werent you the one who admitted to knowingly pirating textbooks just so that you can save yourself a buck?....
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Cody_Franklin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2013 1:19:29 PM

Do Wild West voting: there are three judges (specified in the debate to ward off random voters). Each of you can pick one judge, but you both have to agree on the third.
OMGJustinBieber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2013 2:00:28 PM
At 3/5/2013 1:19:29 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:

Do Wild West voting: there are three judges (specified in the debate to ward off random voters). Each of you can pick one judge, but you both have to agree on the third.

This is a good idea that's under used.
ConservativeAmerican
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2013 2:04:13 PM

So you agree that the Brits had the right to oppress us? Wow, talk about anti Americanism at it's best.
lewis20
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2013 2:08:44 PM
At 3/5/2013 2:04:13 PM, ConservativeAmerican wrote:

So you agree that the Brits had the right to oppress us? Wow, talk about anti Americanism at it's best.

First of all nationalism is complete and utter BS, I'll debate that.
Second, I believe the reference is towards the Indians, not the Brits.
"If you are a racist I will attack you with the north"- Abraham Lincoln

"Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material" - Leviticus 19 19

"War is a racket" - Smedley Butler
ConservativeAmerican
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2013 2:11:15 PM

Yes. We not already jail millions of people, but the magnitude of the number of participants does not excuse them from being culpable for their actions.

My argument will be placed on the premises that it was truly never the palestinians land, and once Israel inhabited it, they had to endure Palestinian harassment and still have to.
ConservativeAmerican
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2013 2:12:53 PM

I guess we'll jail america and europe, they both were notorious for stealing property, we'll jail the whole population. We'll also jail the North Koreans for trying to steal land, steal all the Russians for stealing land in the USSR, Jail all the Chinese for assisting the North Koreans in trying to steal land. Woops, looks like we just jailed 40% of the world population. Look where your moral relativism got you!
ConservativeAmerican
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2013 2:14:17 PM
At 3/5/2013 2:08:44 PM, lewis20 wrote:

Well, the brits owned the thirteen colonies, we fought for our sovereignty, so once we gained it, we should have been nice old fellows and gave the native Americans their land back, even though some of them fought on the Brits side?
lewis20
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2013 2:17:15 PM
At 3/5/2013 2:14:17 PM, ConservativeAmerican wrote:

Well, the brits owned the thirteen colonies, we fought for our sovereignty, so once we gained it, we should have been nice old fellows and gave the native Americans their land back, even though some of them fought on the Brits side?

Not making a claim, just clearing up your confusion.
"If you are a racist I will attack you with the north"- Abraham Lincoln

"Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material" - Leviticus 19 19

"War is a racket" - Smedley Butler
ConservativeAmerican
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2013 2:18:31 PM
At 3/5/2013 2:17:15 PM, lewis20 wrote:
At 3/5/2013 2:14:17 PM, ConservativeAmerican wrote:

Not making a claim, just clearing up your confusion.

Alright, fair enough.

Also, nationalism is not necessarily bad, Why do you think the US was able to unify and work together to help the war effort during the second Great War? Do you think that if it wasn't for nationalism, people would have been capable of doing this?