Jump to topic:

CONSPlRACY FACT NAC

Wallstreetatheist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2013 10:32:52 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Abraham Lincoln was elected to Congress in 1846. John F. Kennedy was elected to Congress in 1946.

Abraham Lincoln was elected President in 1860. John F. Kennedy was elected President in 1960.

Both were particularly concerned with civil rights. Both wives lost a child while living in the White House. Both Presidents were shot on a Friday. Both Presidents were shot in the head.

Now it gets really weird.

Lincoln's secretary was named Kennedy. Kennedy's Secretary was named Lincoln. Both were assassinated by Southerners. Both were succeeded by Southerners named Johnson. Andrew Johnson, who succeeded Lincoln, was born in 1808. Lyndon Johnson, who succeeded Kennedy, was born in 1908.

John Wilkes Booth, who assassinated Lincoln, was born in 1839. Lee Harvey Oswald, who assassinated Kennedy, was born in 1939. Both assassins were known by their three names. Both names are composed of fifteen letters.

Now hang on to your seat.

Lincoln was shot at the theater named "Ford." Kennedy was shot in a car called "Lincoln" made by "Ford." Booth and Oswald were assassinated before their trials.

And here's the "kicker":

A week before Lincoln was shot, he was in Monroe, Maryland. A week before Kennedy was shot, he was with Marilyn Monroe.

AND...................:

Lincoln was shot in a theater and the assassin ran to a warehouse... Kennedy was shot from a warehouse and the assassin ran to a theater...
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.
proglib
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2013 8:24:27 AM
At 3/8/2013 3:29:54 AM, Double_R wrote:
I'm convinced.

Me, too. [or should I say 'ditto?']

[Had to look up "NAC" first. :D]
"I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice.* And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue." Barry Goldwater
*Except in a democracy it might lose you an election.

http://unitedwegovern.org...
proglib
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2013 8:39:59 AM
At 3/7/2013 10:32:52 PM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
Abraham Lincoln was elected to Congress in 1846. John F. Kennedy was elected to Congress in 1946.

Abraham Lincoln was elected President in 1860. John F. Kennedy was elected President in 1960.

Both were particularly concerned with civil rights. Both wives lost a child while living in the White House. Both Presidents were shot on a Friday. Both Presidents were shot in the head.

Lincoln's secretary was named Kennedy. Kennedy's Secretary was named Lincoln. Both were assassinated by Southerners. Both were succeeded by Southerners named Johnson. Andrew Johnson, who succeeded Lincoln, was born in 1808. Lyndon Johnson, who succeeded Kennedy, was born in 1908.

John Wilkes Booth, who assassinated Lincoln, was born in 1839. Lee Harvey Oswald, who assassinated Kennedy, was born in 1939. Both assassins were known by their three names. Both names are composed of fifteen letters.

Lincoln was shot at the theater named "Ford." Kennedy was shot in a car called "Lincoln" made by "Ford." Booth and Oswald were assassinated before their trials.

And here's the "kicker":

A week before Lincoln was shot, he was in Monroe, Maryland. A week before Kennedy was shot, he was with Marilyn Monroe.

AND...................:

Lincoln was shot in a theater and the assassin ran to a warehouse... Kennedy was shot from a warehouse and the assassin ran to a theater...

Speaking of NAC. Have you checked out the TEA Party, lately? Quite a group. Funny thing to me is how many of their members think they are libertarians--LMAO. :D

http://debate.org...

Oh, and the video cracked me up! Gotta mentally bookmark it, for use later.
"I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice.* And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue." Barry Goldwater

Lizard
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2013 8:59:52 AM

The Lizard gets it!I'd have too look up the other stuff though because that is crazy!
Wallstreetatheist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2013 2:43:38 PM
I'm convinced.

Suck it, Geo!!! CoNvInCiNg CoNsPiRaCiEs!!!!
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2013 6:37:12 PM
O.O

nac
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Eitan_Zohar
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2013 2:03:45 PM

So?

Headshots are good for assassination, I presume. I don't recall Kennedy being concerned with civil rights to the point that his presidency was defined by it, but whatever. Not establishing anything here.

You're either a Northerner or a Southerner. And given the average age at which one becomes president, they would have probably been within the same age group and the odds of them being born in the same year of the century would be around one in fifteen, rather than the one in a hundred chance most people assume upon seeing it.

Again, the ages are generally within the same range. Numerical coincidences do not count because of the sheer amount of numerical values.

The person who murdered the President pretty much makes himself the biggest target in the country. The other claim is too stupid to deserve refutation.

And here's the "kicker":

Phonetic coincidences are almost as common as numerical ones.

OK, I'll grant you this one. :)
"It is my ambition to say in ten sentences what others say in a whole book."
natoast
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2013 3:24:56 PM
At 3/8/2013 8:24:27 AM, proglib wrote:
I'm convinced.

I looked it up and didn't find anything. What does it mean?
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2013 4:40:05 PM
At 3/9/2013 3:24:56 PM, natoast wrote:
I'm convinced.

NOT ALL CAPS.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
Sidewalker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2013 7:55:08 PM

Lincoln's secretary was named Kennedy. Kennedy's Secretary was named Lincoln.

Lincoln did not have a secretary named Kennedy

Both were assassinated by Southerners.

John Wilkes Booth was born in Maryland, spent most of his life in the north and considered himself a northerner, he was a southern sympathizer but he was not a southerner.

Both were succeeded by Southerners named Johnson. Andrew Johnson, who succeeded Lincoln, was born in 1808. Lyndon Johnson, who succeeded Kennedy, was born in 1908.

John Wilkes Booth, who assassinated Lincoln, was born in 1839.

John Wilkes booth was not born in 1839, he was born in 1838.

Lee Harvey Oswald, who assassinated Kennedy, was born in 1939. Both assassins were known by their three names. Both names are composed of fifteen letters.

Neither of them were known by thier three names until after the assasinations.

Booth was shot while being apprehended, it was not an assassination.

And here's the "kicker":

There is no Monroe Maryland for Lincoln to have ever been in, and Marilyn Monroe died well over a year before Kennedy was assassinated.

AND...................:

It is not known where Booth fled to after the assassination, he eluded capture for eleven days, when he was finally trapped and killed he was on a farm in the tobacco shed, it was not a warehouse.
"It is one of the commonest of mistakes to consider that the limit of our power of perception is also the limit of all there is to perceive." " C. W. Leadbeater
Wallstreetatheist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2013 9:53:53 PM
There always has to be that assh*le who tries to apply facts to conspiracy theories.
malcolmxy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2013 10:06:44 PM

Monroe died in '62 (not 69 as was previously reported). If this is true, Kennedy was one sick mutha f*cker.
War is over, if you want it.

Meet Dr. Stupid and his assistants - http://www.debate.org...
malcolmxy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2013 10:09:04 PM
Also, lincoln and kennedy both had johnsons...

lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2013 10:14:52 PM
That's so spooky.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Sidewalker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2013 10:37:01 PM
At 3/9/2013 10:09:04 PM, malcolmxy wrote:

Yeah, and except for Kennedy, they were both born in a log cabins....that can't be a coincidence.
"It is one of the commonest of mistakes to consider that the limit of our power of perception is also the limit of all there is to perceive." " C. W. Leadbeater
malcolmxy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2013 12:36:11 AM
At 3/9/2013 10:37:01 PM, Sidewalker wrote:
At 3/9/2013 10:09:04 PM, malcolmxy wrote:

Yeah, and except for Kennedy, they were both born in a log cabins....that can't be a coincidence.

I think the White House was probably a log cabin in comparison to Joe Kennedy's many homes where Jack grew up/was born, but you are absolutely correct. There is no way this was a coincidence.

bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2013 12:43:53 AM
At 3/9/2013 10:06:44 PM, malcolmxy wrote:

Monroe died in '62 (not 69 as was previously reported). If this is true, Kennedy was one sick mutha f*cker.

LOL.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2013 4:25:22 AM
I'm guessing WSA already knows this but, for everyone else, this meme is largely inaccurate.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
malcolmxy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2013 4:41:27 AM
At 3/10/2013 4:25:22 AM, FREEDO wrote:
I'm guessing WSA already knows this but, for everyone else, this meme is largely inaccurate.

So, JFK - not a necrophiliac?

This is strangely comforting and disturbing at the same time. I'll Lincoln it for a bit and come back with my conclusions.

Sidewalker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2013 3:18:24 PM

That's exactly what the conspiracy wants you to believe.
Sidewalker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2013 8:38:44 PM
The first assasination attempt to kill Lincoln is referred to as the Baltimore Plot, it was a plan to kill the President Elect in Baltimore before he was inaugurated. The Baltimore plot failed because it was uncovered by a NY Police Superintendent named John Kennedy.

Both Presidents were particularly concerned with turkey rights. Lincoln was the first President to pardon a Thanksgiving Turkey (it's name was Jack). Jack Kennedy was the first President after Harry Truman to pardon a Thanksgiving Turkey.

The words "Truman", "turkey", and "pardon" all contain six letters.
Wallstreetatheist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2013 10:35:40 PM
At 3/10/2013 3:18:24 PM, Sidewalker wrote:

That's exactly what the conspiracy wants you to believe.

FREEDO! It's a trap!
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2013 11:35:42 PM
At 3/8/2013 6:37:12 PM, OberHerr wrote:
O.O

nac

lol that's what I thought
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
proglib
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2013 11:26:01 PM
At 3/9/2013 4:40:05 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 3/9/2013 3:24:56 PM, natoast wrote:
I'm convinced.

NOT ALL CAPS.

"Not a Conspiracy"